Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister invites me to fuck her

"Sister and brother masturbate then fuck"

2
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
936 words 936 words

I am a widower and my sister, Audrey, is a widow. She lives in a bungalow not far from mine. Earlier this year I took my caravan to a campsite in the south of France by the Mediterranean. When there I went to a nudist beach every day and became brown all over.

When I returned home I went to Audrey's bungalow and she commented on my sunburnt face. She said that the weather on the campsite must have been very good. I told her it was and I was brown all over because Id been on a nudist beach. At that she asked me if I would show it to her.

"Id have to be naked to do that, Audrey, and perhaps I shouldnt undress for you to see me because you are my sister".

"For goodness sake, Peter, I know what a naked man looks like so go ahead and do it".

"Ill do it but dont be surprised if something happens to me being naked in front of you".

"You will get an.an erection, Peter, and I wont mind at all when you do".

I stripped off in front of her. Sure enough my cock grew a little and Audrey seemed interested on seeing it. It was the first time Id been nude inher presence and I rather liked it. I turned round several times so that she could see my sun tan properly.

Yes, Peter, your cock has grown a little".

"If you come to my place tomorrow Ill undress indoors for you and go out into my garden into the sun".

"Id like that because you cant do that here as my neighbours might see you and it might offend them or perhaps give the ladies a thrill".

Audrey came to me the next day and I undressed in my lounge. As before my cock grew somewhat. We went out to my lawn which is not overlooked by neighbours. Again I turned round several times, this time in the sun.

"I wish I could get a tan like yours, Peter".

"You can, in time, but you would have to be as naked as I am".

"Do you think I could do it here?"

"Of course, but Id see you naked".

"Ill do itd ut you must behave when Im naked.".

"I shall, so dont worry".

There and then my sister stripped herself naked and dropped her clothes on to the grass. That was the first time Id seen her totally naked and I liked what I saw. She had a wonderful figure and my cock grew even more.

"You like what you see, Peter?"

"Very much as you can see by my cock".

"I cant come again for four or five days because Ive arranged to visit a friend".

"When you get there behave yourself with him, Audrey".

"My friend is female so I shall behave".

My sister came to me five days later.

ViolettMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettMoon

We both undressed in my lounge and, both naked, went out on to my lawn. As before my cock grew a little. It seemed to please her to see it grow.

"Do you want to do something about your erection, Peter?"

Id like to masturbate because, seeing you naked, has worked me up".

"Go ahead and do it as Id like to see you cumming".

I did. She watched me as I jerked myself off. My cum shot out on to the grass.

"Pretty good, Peter and Im worked up too and I want to do to myself what you have just done to yourself".

"Do it, Audrey, and make yourself cum".

No further urging by me was necessary. I watched her put fingers into her shaven cunt. Then she probed to her clit and caressed it until she had several orgasms one after the other.

"That was great, Peter".

"Lets do it again tomorrow and well do it together instead of separately as weve just done".

The next day we undressed indoors and went, both naked, on to my lawn. When there Audrey asked if we could masturbate each other.It would be better than doing it to ourselves. I said that we should".

We stood side my side. Audrey held my cock and I pushed several fingers into Audreys pussy and caressed her clit. We gently masturbated each other. I was the first to cum but she followed soon after, cumming several times.

"That was super, Audrey, but Id sooner fuck you though I shouldnt because you are my sister".

"I want you to fuck me, Peter, so do me tomorrow".

My sister had now invited me to fuck her. The next day she came to me again. When we were both nude we went on to my lawn. She lay on her back and opened her legs. When I lay beside her she stroked my cock to full erection then guided my cock to her cunt and told me to enter her. I did that very willingly.

Like that I fucked her and my ejaculation shot into her. I made her cum several times then withdrew and lay beside her again. Then I had a frightening thought. Id cum inside my sister.

"Ive cum inside you, Audrey, and thats a worry".

"It isnt because when you first showed yourself naked to me I reckoned things might develop, so the day I went to my friend I bought some pills and Ive been taking them four days so we can fuck as often as we like and dont need to worry about it".

We fucked every day. Incest? So what? No one will know.
Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors