Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister Changed V

14
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Alright, part V cumming at ya.

I ended the last one with the door knob turning as I was exploding into Ally’s tight hot cunt.

I froze. That moment seemed to last forever. My life flashed before my eyes. I did not know what was going on outside that door. All I knew was that I could be a goner if anyone found out about this. Everything moved in slow motion. I did not have time to get Ally off of me, so I threw a blanket over the two of us, and my sister scrambled under it too. It wasn’t hiding what was going on. It was a pathetic cover up attempt. We had no chance.

The person continued to jiggle the door handle. I was hoping it wasn’t my parents, I had some hope now. They would have used the key by now, but the lock wasn’t moving. This could be a huge break. As soon as I was having this epiphany that we might be ok, my sister decided to be a daredevil. She dove under the blanket and started to lick Ally’s cunt and my cock. Damn, this girl never had enough. And at a time like this?

The doorbell rang. I now knew it could not be my parents. They never rang the bell. They hated the doorbell. I relaxed a little bit, and although I was still fearing my life, I was getting hard due to my sister’s talented tongue. I was growing inside Ally. She was feeling a similar fear to what I was, and I can tell she was unsure if she wanted to fuck or run away. We were both paralyzed. The only thing moving in the room was my sister’s tongue. That dumb bitch. Didn’t she know that eventually one of us would make a noise and give away that we were home? What if it’s one of our parent’s friends checking up on us. Even if it was someone who didn’t know us, word would get around that there were 3 naked people in this house. My parents were bound to find out what was going down. Or more accurately, who was going down. My sister was still licking! Well, I was right.

She found Ally’s clit and started licking it furiously, causing Ally to buck and thrash and moan. She tried to keep it in, but she was having trouble doing that. To make matters worse, the doorbell kept ringing. They started knocking on the outside now. Ally started to cum, and her pussy contractions made me start to feel something swelling up too. This was the second time in under five minutes I was cumming with some one right outside the door, just waiting to discover us. I was scared shitless, and almost out of bodily fluids.

My sister, her job now done, sprang out from under the blanket and sauntered over to the door. Her pussy was gleaming with moisture. I whispered to her “what the fuck do you think you are doing?”

She responded with, “sheesh, you scare easily. Mom and dad aren’t coming home until later, I just called someone. That’s all.”

Called someone? Why didn’t she tell me? What is going on? Did she call a guy or a girl? Did she expect me to go on with a foursome with a guy I didn’t know? With a girl? Could I handle another girl? Did I want another girl, I mean I already loved these two? Would another girl complicate things more? I was about to find out…

She opened the door and in stepped a beautiful 5 foot 3 blonde. Figure to die for. Her bra had to be holding most of her weight. She couldn’t have weighed more than 100 pounds. She walked in and her eyes dropped. She saw my sister naked. Then she saw me still inside Ally. Both of us naked.

It took me a second, but I finally recognized her. My cousin. What was Madison doing here? Why did Melissa call her? No, did she want to bring more family into this? This bitch is crazy.

Quick side note about Madison. She also developed a LOT while I was away at school. She and my sister had always been really close and talked about a lot, but I never expected this. And by the look on Madison’s face, neither did she.

My sister’s voice broke me out of my trance.

“Brock, come give your cousin a hug.”

I was confused. I removed my self from Ally and walked over. Madison’s eyes when straight down to my cock, then back up to my face. A quick look, but definitely noticeable. She stared shocked at my face. She was speechless. I started stammering and trying to explain.

My sister had no trouble with what was going on and decided to explain for me. “Well, Madison if you are wondering. Here is the scoop. I seduced Brock when he got back from school. We fucked, we fell in love. I called my friend Ally. We had a threesome, we all love each other, and fuck regularly.” She said this as though it was the most normal thing in the world. She could have used the same tone for saying that we went to the supermarket to pick up milk and eggs.

Madison stared speechless for a while. Ally walked up to us and stood there. It was the first time Ally had failed to assert her dominance in a new situation. My sister was the only one who looked at all comfortable in this situation. “Come on Madison, it’s not like we haven’t done anything like this before.”

WHAT???? My sister and Madison had gotten together before?

“Well, yea, but your brother, and her? When you called I expected just chilling, maybe some alcohol involved. But this? Are you guys insane?”

“Maybe we are,” my sister said as she walked over to Ally. “But you know you like the insanity.” She said this as she leaned in to kiss Ally. Ally seemed like putty in her hands, and melted in my sister’s kiss. She soon got very involved and they couldn’t control their hands. The each moved them from breast to breast to cunt and back. It was a very erotic display. My sister broke the kiss, much to Ally’s disappointment. But my sister had someone else on her mind. She looked back over to Madison. “Don’t even pretend that lesbian action didn’t turn you on.”

Madison appeared very shaky. “Uh… well, its not that…um… FUCK IT.” She ran towards my sister and started viciously making out with her. “I don’t care if its wrong anymore, this is all just too good.” My sister seemed to be enjoying herself, and Madison’s hands were roaming her body. The lesbian action in the last couple of minutes was insane, and like most guys would, I had a hard on that could cut a diamond.

Ally did not fail to notice this as she got on her knees and decided to join in the fun. She flicked her tongue at the tip of my cock and just barely made contact.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

She did this, each time moving closer until her tongue was sliding along the underside of my cock, then flicking off of it. Once she got to this point, she started swirling her tongue around my cock as she engulfed it with her mouth. She kept the tongue movements even as she moved back and forth along my pole. I had my hands on the back of Ally’s head guiding her giving me amazing head. My eyes were glued to the insane lesbian action in front of me. My sister reached around Madison’s body in an effort to rid her of her clothes. First was the shirt. That was torn off with relative ease. Then was the bra. One hand from my sister was all it took to undo that clasp. She didn’t even break the kiss. The bra fell off of Madison’s body and to the floor. My sister wasted no time feeling those perfect, naked, globes of flesh. Madison then wiggled out of her jeans and panties leaving them around her ankles and the rest of her body naked.

Here I was, with three naked beauties around me, one of whom was sucking my cock. The other two, the ones related by blood, were busy finger fucking and kissing each other wildly. Melissa and Melinda fell onto the couch, and Melinda kicked off her jeans and panties. She was now as naked as the day she was born. Looking at this shortened my fuse considerably. And even though I had just cum twice very recently, I blasted all the remaining cum I had in me down Ally’s throat. She took it with a smile. I needed a rest, but Ally needed some pleasure. Seeing what kind of shape I was in, she walked over wiggling her hips towards the tangled lesbian love on the couch. She stood directly in front of the couch and let out a very audible whimper.

“Aww, whats the matter babe?” crooned my sister.

“Well, I haven’t gotten off recently, and I need to.”

“Say no more” came the response.

Ally wasted no time configuring the three of them into a 69 + 1. Because she hadn’t gotten off yet, Ally was part of the 69. Madison had to be part of it too because she hadn’t felt any pleasure yet today. That left Melissa to be on the outside, licking Madison’s cunt along with Ally. Ally was so wound up that she quickly came to a crashing orgasm. This erotic scene in front of me was so hot, that I was ready for round 4. I woozily got up off the floor and walked over to the lesbian exhibition in front of me. It was about to get an injection of testosterone. Madison was the only one here I hadn’t fucked yet. So she was the obvious choice. I positioned my sister in Ally’s former spot. Melissa and Madison were licking and sucking each other’s cunts as I stepped behind Madison. I had never even kissed this girl before, and I was about to plunge inside her and fuck her like there was no tomorrow. Ally moved over towards me ready to lick and suck up any extra juices.

I didn’t even give a warning. I just plunged straight down to the hilt in Madison’s pussy. I went at it like I hadn’t had sex in years. I was fast and furious. She was so hot, wet and tight. Her cunt was even better than the others. She stopped sucking my sister and lifted her head. “I have wanted this for the longest time. This is even better than I had imagined. OOOOOHHHHHHHH! I am about to CUUUUMMMMM!” And cum she did. Her first cum of the day, and wow was it huge. It was a good thing both Melissa and Ally had their mouths there. They were needed to suck up all the juice that she squirted.

She got off my cock and my sister and turned to kiss me. Our tongues were soon intertwined and were performing a very well choreographed ballet. We broke the kiss and she just sat on my lap and told me that she had wanted this for years, but had never had the courage to ask or put out. “Your sister and I talked about it all the time. We would make out and pretend it was you. We had this strap-on and we would take turns fucking each other with it. But that did not simulate the real thing at all. You were fantastic. I had never cum so hard in my life. I am so glad Melissa called me.”

“So am I,” was all I was able to respond.

With that, Madison started to grind her ass against my lap. I was getting quite hard, and she felt it. She lifted her ass up, and placed her pussy lips on top of my now erect cock. She slid down my pole and bottomed out. She was not sitting on my lap, her ass to my legs and her completely impaled on me. Unlike my last fuck session with Ally, she started moving up and down She ground her body into me. It wasn’t just a vertical fuck, she moved horizontally and every which way. She turned her body around without getting off of my cock. She continued her punishment of my cock and allowed me to see her beautiful breasts bouncing as she rode me. She leaned in and kissed me as we fucked. She kissed from my neck to my ear, then orally assaulted my mouth. I was loving this. She was an amazing fuck. But there was one thing that would make it better. I stood up, holding her on my cock, and fucked her while standing. I moved her over to the couch next to Ally and Melissa.

This was going to be tricky. I laid Madison down on the couch on her back. Ally climbed on, and ground her pussy on Madison’s face. Then my sister did something I didn’t even know was possible. But leave it to her to keep surprising me. She put her legs on my shoulders and put her pussy in my face. She then leaned down diagonally and started licking Ally’s pussy at the same time. I was so shocked I forgot that I was supposed to be licking my sister’s exposed and waiting pussy. Ally, however, did not pass up this opportunity. She started nibbling on Melissa’s clit. Melissa was licking Ally’s clit along with Madison, who I was still fucking hard. I know I have said that the three of us were had the best sex ever, but I was wrong. This entire spectacle was directly in front of me. I witnessed the entire thing. The sex was amazing, and everyone was moaning, groaning and writhing with pleasure. Madison started to cum first. She writhed and lashed in pleasure. This caused her to start licking harder on Ally’s cunt, who in turn starting biting down on my sister. The rest started their orgasms. Then, the scene, the scent, and Madison’s contracting pussy pushed me over the edge. I shot a couple of ropes in her, then pulled out and came on her chest. After the excitement, we all just fell where we were and just passed out.

IDK if I will write another. I might be out of ideas. Depends on the comments
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments