Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister Changed II

18
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Ok, this is back by popular demand. Alright. To refresh your memory, here is the last paragraph from my last story.

I have no idea how I held on this long, but after she thrashing from her back-to-back orgasms and the clenching around my cock, I just let loose. I filled her with my cum as I felt hers on my crotch. She collapsed on top of me, and I fell asleep with her on the couch in the basement. My cock still inside her.

The next morning, I awoke, and thought it might have been a dream. However, I looked down and quickly realized it was not. My sister was on the other end of the couch, mouth open, and tongue out.

So her tongue was out and the look in her eyes said “hold still and let me do all the work.” So I laid down expecting her to start slow like she had last night. However, my little sister decided that it was time to show me the freak she really was. In one gulp she swallowed all 6.5 inches. She massaged me with her throat, and moved her tongue giving me an amazing sensation. Her left hand started to massage my balls, and I was breathing heavily telling her that she was fantastic. I don’t know if she was that good or the thought of my sister sucking me was so erotic, but I was about to cum in record time. She must have sensed it and pulled off me. She said “You are not cumming that quickly, I am going to get all I can out of this cock.”

She licked up my body and stopped at my neck. She started to kiss my neck, and moves upwards. Our mouths meet and she starts to attack me with the same vigor that she did my cock. This was no time for slow sensuous love making. This was hardcore fucking. We made out, our tongues danced and danced. Then they thrashed. She broke the kiss and said “now I’m really gonna rock your world.”

If I wasn’t already at peak hardness, I was now. She took my cock and gave it a few licks then stopped. She was still naked from last night, and wrapped her perfect round breasts around my cock. She started slowly moving them up and down around my cock. She didn’t use lube at all. It was rough, but the sweat that her vigorous titty fucking provided soon provided more than enough lube. It was sensational. Better than I ever could have dreamed… I thought. After a few minutes, she started to swirl her tongue around the tip of my cock when in appeared. I was enjoying the pleasure she was giving me, and I wanted to give her some pleasure of her own.

I told her stop the titty fucking and turn around. She smiled the sexiest smile ever. I spun her around and started licking her pussy dry. The problem was she started to get more and more wet. Oh well, I guess I would have to deal with it. She was still bent on giving me pleasure so she went right back to my cock. Just licking and sucking the tip, but stroking my shaft and massaging my balls. I had to get some air, but in order to continue giving her pleasure, I inserted 3 fingers at once into her cunt. She moaned around my cock almost causing me to cum. As I fingered her, I saw her clit protrude and couldn’t resist sucking and biting that tiny little nub. Her moans vibrated my cock even more, and I couldn’t hold back. I let go and 2 shots sprayed in her mouth and down her throat. She stopped licking and lifted her face off my cock as she came. I shot my remaining cum onto her face and chest as she came all over my face.

She craved my cum, so she scooped all of cum off of her body and slurped it down, cleaned off my cock, and spun. She wanted to taste her own cum it seemed. She started licking my face and then full on kissed me. Her cum fresh in my mouth and now in hers. As she kissed me, we heard footsteps in the kitchen overhead. It sounded as though my parents were awake, and we knew that there was very little time before they came down. We quickly put on our underwear and each faked sleep on opposite sides of the couch.

My mother came down and I heard her wake up Melissa. I knew I was next. She woke me up and said, “aww, how sweet that you two spent the night together.” I thought she had found out, but then quickly realized that she meant spending time together, not fucking. Hopefully she didn’t see the look on my face. She told us to go shower and that breakfast would be ready very soon. We both went upstairs to the bathroom that we share and I stepped in the shower. I was not expecting my sister to join me. We had just nearly been caught and now she wanted to push the envelope by fucking in the shower? She was insane!

But, she was naked, and I could not resist her body and she knew it. I put up a half-hearted attempt at saying no, but she just shoved her tits in my face and put her hand on my cock and I knew she would have her way. We (she) decided on having a quickie and that’s what we did. No foreplay, just fucking. I fucked her with hot water cascading over our naked bodies. I pushed her up against a wall and shoved my cock into her waiting pussy and thrusted harder than ever. She had to bite down on my shoulder to keep from screaming out. I found a better way though. We both were able to keep quiet by having a make out session as we hardcore fucked. As soon as we both finished we left the shower and got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

I always sat in between my parents and with my sister on the opposite side of the table. We assumed our normal positions from when I was home, and we ate a pleasant breakfast just chatting and eating. All of a sudden, I felt a socked foot at my crotch. It was stroking my cock. I looked across the table and my sister had on a straight face and one could not tell by looking at her that she was doing anything other than eating. She kept carrying on a conversation too! I knew my sister loved my cock, but this was ridiculous.

Sara_Carrington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Carrington

Yet very, very enjoyable. I came right under the table, and she knew it. She let out a small smile. My parents told us that they were so happy that I was home, but had to leave tonight because they were invited to a wedding from my dad’s work. They were leaving at 6 and wouldn’t be home until a few days later. The rest of the day dragged on. My sister and I exchanged furtive glances and she would inconspicuously tease me whenever she got the chance.

Finally, 6:00 came and my parents were out the door. We knew we had all the time in the world, so we got a couple of beers from the fridge, sat down on the couch, and popped in a movie from my sister’s surprisingly extensive porn collection. She had everything. Blacks, Asians, incest, anal, blowjobs, EVERYTHING. In some of the movies I realized where she learned some of her moves, and I loved that she was that kinky. The movie ended, and surprisingly, both of us had not taken off any clothing, or even touched the other, save for my arm around her. She got up to put in another movie and this one shocked me. It started with a guy and a girl fucking cowgirl, and then another girl entered. She started kissing the other girl while she was fucking this guy. My sister was into FFM! I turned to her and said “You really are a slut, aren’t you?” She insisted that she wasn’t, and had only had sex with me, and had only craved me. I asked her about the FFM, and a sly smile came across her face. She said it was an intriguing idea, but not for now.

She moved and sat directly on my lap, grinding into my cock occasionally. I started to give her a back massage, and her moans were very pronounced. She started to grind on me more, and I took it as a sign to remove some of her clothing. I started removing her clothes, she looked at me and said “Finally! What took you so long?” She then took over and ripped all of our remaining clothes off. She still sat on my lap and we wanted to watch the hot action on screen, so she impaled herself on my cock, as we softly fucked and watched the porn. Usually when I watch porn it is just me and my hand, but this was an amazing sensation. To actually imitate what is on screen as it happens is out of this world. At this point, Melissa was facing away from me. She lifted up, turned around and sunk back down. She said “Brock, I just want to tell you that I am interested in women, but I do love you, and I want us to continue fucking. If its too weird for you I understand.”

Time Out: If its too weird for me? My incredibly hot little sister just told me she was bi, and basically invited me to a threesome with her. Not to mention that she loved me. This was the best weekend ever! Time In:

I full on kissed her and said “Melissa, I love you, and nothing you can do will change that. I love that you like girls and it is not weird at all.” She was so happy she lept for joy, which caused her to start fucking me harder. I pushed her into doggy style and had her screaming my name as I fucked her and slapped her ass. We both came in mere moments. She turned, looked at me and said “I’m gonna call Ally tomorrow.” I almost creamed again. Her best friend Ally is 5 foot 6, brunette, D tits, and ass to die for, and had a reputation for going both ways, but was never confirmed. Being hard again, I shoved into her, and fucked her to 3 orgasms in a half hour then blew my load all over her tits, stomach, face and hair. I had just turned my little sister into my own Jackson Pollack. She just looked up at me and said “I love you” I responded with the same.

THE NEXT MORNING

I awoke to my sister on the phone giggling. I could only assume it was Ally. I looked at the clock. 11:15. Fucking nonstop can really wear you out. I heard the words “head, cum, three” from the next room. I could only assume she had invited Ally over for a threesome. Melissa walked into my room, wearing only a bra a size too small and see through panties. She sat on my cock and leaned into my ear. She said “Ally’s coming over at 12:00. You might want to get some energy. She is a real freak”

I followed my sister down to the kitchen. Apparently she had been up for a while. On the table was whipped cream, a banana, and yogurt. She sat down on the table, and stripped her clothes. She peeled the banana took a small bite, then gently placed it in her pussy. She took out the yogurt and let it fall all over her body, begging me to lick it up. Next she dispensed the whipped cream over her nipples and the rest of her boobs. This preparation took about 20 minutes for her. She drew it out teased me mercilessly.

My jaw was on the floor. Well, as she said, I needed energy, so I went down and ate the banana making sure not to let any of the juices go to waste in her pussy. She gave me a little drink to wash it down as well. I moved up to her stomach and licked up the yogurt. I approached her nipples and went to town biting, licking, sucking, and everything else that can be done to a nipple. After 10 minutes, all that was left was our bear skin. I gave her another once over to make sure I missed nothing, and finished at her steamy cunt. I needed an after breakfast drink to wash it all down. And the best way to do that, was to make her cum all over my face. I lapped up the last of her cum right as the doorbell rang.

I answered the door and there was Ally. She had on a trench coat. She closed the door, and undid the buttons, the coat fell off her to the floor revealing a set of skimpy black bra and panties that were more for show than covering anything. I was easily able to make out half of her nipples and her cunt was on display for all to see. I leaned towards her and…

Part III to follow… Maybe
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments