Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister and 50 Shades of Hurricane Sandy?

"A loss of power unite brother and sister in a super storm."

19
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Story

My Sister and 50 Shades of Hurricane Sandy?

By Reeb

It was a rainy somewhat warm day leading up to that October 29 th night. Hurricane Sandy was soon to make landfall somewhere on the New Jersey coast sometime that night. Living about 150 miles from the Jersey shore in eastern Pennsylvania, we expected the highest winds and rain overnight.

The winds grew stronger as the night progressed. It wasn’t long after 8pm that the lights flickered and then out went the electric, phones and cable television. I was out in the weather getting my generator started soon after. The generator provided electric to the whole house, with the exception of the oven and dryer.

I should go back and tell you that I am a well to do middle aged bachelor of 40 years old. I lived alone until a couple months ago when my sister, who was going through a divorce, needed a place to stay and asked to stay with me for a short time until she got back on her feet.

My sister Amy is very attractive for a 31 year old woman. She has gorgeous sandy blonde shoulder length hair and a very sexy little petite body. She stands about five feet two inches tall and weighs around 110 pounds. I have had numerous sexual fantasies about her ever since she was a teenager, but that was as far as it went, just fantasies.

The hottest thing about my sexy sister is her gorgeous breasts. I have to think they are at least a good 36 D cup or larger. She is not fat by any means so her breasts look absolutely magnificent. She also has extremely sweet looking legs topped by a very nice butt. All in all, to put it short, my sister is fucking HOT!

Now me on the other hand, I guess the women would call me ruggedly handsome. I stand around six feet tall, brown hair with blue green eyes. I’ve had no trouble dating sexy women all my life and I have a gorgeous brunette girlfriend right now. We both have our own place so we can give each other space when we need it.

The night was very quiet except for the howling winds outside. My sister was reading a book upstairs in the living room and I was downstairs in the rec room reading as well. Getting tired of reading, I decided to head upstairs to see what Amy was doing.

As I quietly looked around the corner and peeked into the living room, I was treated to a sight that quickly brought hardness to my thick cock. I could see Amy was reading the book “50 Shades of Grey” but what caught my attention was that her nipples were huge, poking out through her thin tee shirt. Obviously she had no bra on and was just wearing a very loose fitting long white tee shirt.

Then I noticed something else, she had a thin blanket over her lap and I could tell she was rubbing her pussy with her right hand while she was reading her book. My heart pounded as I could see she was very aroused. Her face was somewhat flushed red and her sexy lips were parted slightly as she breathed heavily. That was such an erotic sight watching my younger sister touching herself.

I quietly stepped back into the hallway quickly pondering what to do. I was wearing a pair of gym shorts with underwear underneath and a dark tee shirt. I decided to slip off my shorts and underwear, pulling only my shorts back up. My thick eight inch cock was rock hard and throbbing as I stood there trying to muster up the courage to enter the room.

I walked into the room as nonchalantly as I could, “Hey Amy, what are you reading?” I asked.

She immediately stopped rubbing her pussy but kept her hand under the blanket. As I looked down at her, my heart pounded with lust as I took in shape and soft swells of her gorgeous breasts. Her nipples stood out a good half inch and she made no effort to cover them up.

“Oh it’s just a book I picked up.” She replied.

“Any good? 50 Shade of Grey, hmmm, I heard that was a pretty hot and erotic read.”

“Ah it’s not that good.” She said softly.

“Well it looks to me like you’re enjoying it pretty much sis.” I said as I pointed and looked at her swollen nipples.

She blushed a bit and replied, “Well I was getting to a good part.”

My hard cock was pushing outward against my shorts when she finally looked down and took notice. She subconsciously licked her lips and shifted her butt slightly in her chair. I took notice that her hand, if ever so slightly, began to rub her pussy again. It was almost unnoticeable but I could tell what she was doing.

Her eyes were glazed with lust as I’m sure, so were mine. I couldn’t control myself any longer as my right hand slid down and touched my swollen cock. I slowly ran my fingers up and down my cock right in front of my sexy little sister. My cock was throbbing as my heart pounded with sexual excitement.

Slowly Amy began rubbing herself again, not trying to hide her movements at all. We looked into each others eyes lustfully as we just caressed ourselves. I moved closer towards her, now standing only a few feet away. My huge cock was at eye level as I stood very close to her. Her gaze dropped down to my swollen rod as she began to rub her pussy a little harder and faster.

I reached down and slowly pulled the blanket off her to see her frigging herself. She was wearing a pair of sheer pink lace panties and I see the cotton liner of her crotch was getting wet with her juices. She set her book down and slid her left hand up under her tee shirt to squeeze her swollen nipples. God, not a word said, it was such an erotic moment between us.

I decided to take things a step farther so I slid my shorts down, exposing my thick eight inch cock to my gorgeous sister. Her eyes widened as my fingers circled my thick shaft as I began to stroke my cock right in front of her. Again she licked the flesh of her soft sexy red lips.

She then shifted her sexy little butt one more time, this time so she could open her legs a little wider. I watched in amazement as her hand slid up and then down inside her panties. I could see her sexy pussy mound and soft patch of dark brown pussy hair as her fingers moved slowly under the sheer material of her sexy panties.

She moaned softly as I watched her fingers glide between her wet labia, then up across her swollen clit. The crotch of her panties was a dark shade of red as they were soaked with her juices. Her mouth was now open as her breathing was becoming heavier and heavier. We both were blatantly masturbating right in front of each other now.

Her mouth looked so inviting so I moved closer until my huge purple cock head touched her cheek. I squeezed my shaft hard, pulling outward, forcing a pre-cum to the tip. I ran a trail of pre-cum across her cheek, from her cheek bone to the corner of her mouth.

Our eyes connected once again. Sensing my desires, she turned her head towards me, she looked into my eyes as she opened her mouth, her warm soft lips gliding over my cock head as she took me into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my cock meat as I moaned.

“Ahhhhhhh fuck yes Amy, suck me.” I moaned out.

She continued to rub her pussy with one hand and pull her nipples with the other. With no hands, she worked her magical tongue around and over my cock head. I had to see her breasts, had to touch her so I leaned forward, tugged and pulled her tee shirt over her head revealing the most gorgeous tits I had ever seen.

She took my cock out of her mouth only a brief second to allow me to get her tee shirt off. Her small left hand circled my shaft as she sucked more of my throbbing cock into her mouth. My left hand cupped her soft breasts and I rolled those huge puffy nipples between my fingertips. She moaned softly with my cock in her mouth.

The heat of her wet mouth enveloped my hardness. The softness of her tit flesh was soo smooth as I cupped and kneaded her breasts. I wanted this moment to go on forever as her tongue lavished my swollen cock meat. Her fingers were strumming her clit and rubbing her wet cunt even harder.

I had often dreamed of this moment but never thought it would ever happen. I moaned out as my sister licked and sucked my cock in and out of her soft hot mouth. Her nipples were rock hard and swollen as I caressed her perfect breasts. I wanted to see more, I needed to see all of her sexy petite little body.

“Amy, let me see your pussy.” I moaned softly.

My cock slipped from her mouth, the cool air against the wetness of her saliva as she quickly lifted her butt and slid her panties down her sexy legs. I stood there with my cock standing straight out looking down at what was the most gorgeous little pussy I had ever seen.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

I was drawn to her sexy mound like a magnet.

Quickly I got down on my knees between her legs and she threw her legs over my shoulders. Her hot wet pussy was now only inches from my face. I could smell the scent of her complete arousal as I took in every inch of my sister’s sweet pussy.

I looked down at her sexy panties on the floor. Reaching down, I brought them up to my nose and inhaled her musky sexual scent. My cock throbbed as instinctively, I sucked the juices from her panties. Her eyes were wide open in amazement as she watched me closely.

“God Ronnie, I’m so fucking hot right now!” she panted.

“Me too Amy, I want to taste you.” I panted.

I looked back at the gorgeous pussy before me. I took a few more seconds to study the texture and shape of her sexy mound. Her pussy mound was pale white with a sexy racing stripe of soft brown hair at the top. The labia were swollen and spread open slightly, exposing the wetness of her inner pussy lips which glistened in the soft light. At the top protruded her swollen clit just begging to be caressed by my tongue.

I moved my head forward as my tongue glided up into her wet pussy. She tasted exquisite as I lavished up her juices. I brought my left hand around to help open her pussy for my exploring tongue. My right hand moved up from underneath as my fingers probed and caressed her inner pussy walls. She moaned out softly, biting her lower lip as my tongue glided up softly over her swollen clit.

“Hmmmm yesssssss big brother, eat my pussssssy!” she moaned out loudly.

She arched her back and pushed her cunt hard against my mouth. I ravaged her sweet mound, up and down, side to side until she was moaning out obscene words and sounds, nearly incoherent. Her hips were shifting all over as it became harder to eat her hot pussy. I gripped her hips hard and took control.

After a few more minutes, bringing her to the edge of orgasm over and over, she was begging me to make her cum. I teased and licked her clit over and over until she was shuddering. Finally I sucked her swollen clit between my lips and thrashed it over and over with the tip of my tongue. It took only seconds until she began to shake and quiver all over.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuck yessssssssssss, I’m cumminggggggggggggggg!” my sister bellowed out.

Her thighs clamped my head like a vise as her orgasm lasted several minutes. Her sexy moans and breathing were as erotic as any I’ve ever seen. I sucked her clit and lapped up her juices until she pushed my head away from her pussy. I watched her face contort, displaying so many emotions until a sly smile crept onto her face.

Looking into my eyes, she said, “Damn big brother, you really know how to eat pussy. Hell, if I had known you were that good, we would have done this a long time ago.”

I looked up at her smiling, her juices all over face. At that moment I felt so much love for her, not the love of a brother but that of one lover to the other. Slipping her legs off my shoulders, I moved upwards until I could cup both her breasts in my hands.

Looking into her sexy eyes, I took first her right nipple into my mouth, then the left as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Her sexy lips were parted slightly as pleasure began to once again consume her sweet body. I rolled her soft breasts in my hands and lavished every second sucking on those huge puffy nipples. My cock ached to be inside my sexy little sister.

As I moved upwards, her legs wrapped around my waist as my thick rod touched my sister’s pussy for the first time. We looked deep into each others eyes as I reached down between us and guided my cock towards her tight opening. As I rubbed my huge purple cock head between her labia, up and down her opening, we kissed as lovers for the first time.

Our kiss started out soft and passionate as our tongues danced in each others mouths. I pressed forward, feeling the tightness of her hot pussy sheath my cock head. Her pussy was so hot and wet as my cock slowly slipped inside her until I was buried deep inside my little sister’s tight cunt.

Her pussy was quivering and contracting like a vice around my cock. The feeling was simply amazing as I held my cock deep inside my sexy sibling. I picked her up with my cock buried deep inside her and laid he down on the carpet of the living room floor.

As we looked into each others lust and love filled eyes, we slowly started to make love for the first time. It was a magical moment as you could hear the storm roaring outside but we were completely lost with pleasuring each other.

As I teasingly slowly pulled my thick cock out of her tight pussy, she arched her back and pushed her pussy upwards to perfectly meet my downward thrust. We were fucking in perfect unison, like we were made for each other. The moment was absolutely perfect for both of us.

I slowly made love to my gorgeous sister for what felt like ten minutes. All the while we kissed passionately looking into each others eyes. She looked so damn beautiful as we ground our sex together, slowly increasing the tempo then slowing down again.

I had been with many women before but I must admit, I had never felt so completely aroused as I did at that very moment. We were doing something so taboo and forbidden that it increased the excitement and intensity to a level unimaginable to anyone unless they were doing the same, committing incest.

“Fuck me Ronnie. God I love your cock inside me. Ummmmmmm fuck meeeeeeeee!” she moaned out.

I began increasing the tempo to a higher degree each time before I slowed again. Increasing just a bit more each time as our orgasms began to build deep inside each other. Amy was soon moaning out obscenities as she was completely lost within her own lust.

As I shifted my hips and thrust from a different angle, hitting new nerve endings inside her, she screamed out louder and louder. Side to side, I thrust my thick cock inside her over and over until she was begging me to make her cum, begging for her orgasmic release.

I was now starting to grind my pelvic bone against her on each inward thrust. Pressing her swollen clit harder each time and she was pushing hard back into me. We fucked this way for several minutes as we felt our orgasms nearing. The intensity of our sexual pleasure and excitement was utterly amazing.

I then slowed down to a very slow but strong deep thrusting, holding my throbbing cock deep inside her quivering pussy for several seconds before sliding out slowly again. We had to have been making love for close to twenty minutes at that point.

“Ronnie, please make me cum. No more teasing baby, please, I need to cum!” she begged.

Hearing my gorgeous sweet little sister begging me to get her off was what I had always wanted to hear. We began fucking harder and faster, deeper and deeper my cock pounded into her sweet cunt. Her legs were wrapped around my waist one second then not as she pushed herself upwards to meet my downward thrusts.

It only took a minute or two at that pace until we were both ready to explode in sexual bliss. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and pulled me as deep inside her as she could when she began to shudder all over. I drove her down hard into the floor as I began to fill her with my hot seed.

Holding my sexy sister tight into the floor, it felt like...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments