Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister

"Watching my sister in a mini gang bang..."

3
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
My sexy sister… (Part 1)

(I was asked to write this for a dude who fantasizes about other men fucking his sister)

My sister is 29, brunette, olive skinned, absolutely gorgeous, and sexy. Her long legs, perfect buttocks. She is the desire of many men, even I get hard thinking about her getting fucked by big cocks. It’s bizarre that. I get so fucking horny when I think of her with other men. My own sister! I think of them entering her lush, wet pussy, making her cum many times. She has brown hair, beautiful big brown eyes, breasts that are bigger than the norm, and squeeze into her bra, which makes them look like cups with a cleft valley in the middle. They are lovely to look at. Sometimes I have to catch myself watching her breasts, with her hard nipples and large areolas. I think she knows, because she smiles at me once I remove my eyes from them. I feel like a naughty boy. Not that anyone would make trouble for me, I just feel it’s not right to perve at my sister’s tits.

I have seen her naked a few times, we live together, at times that she did not know, and at times she just stood naked in front of me, drying her hair or getting dressed. We don’t hide our nudity from each other. And I think she thinks it is safe because if she knew how turned on I was getting, perhaps she would be more private, and I would not wish for that. I like watching her. I like the shape of her body, not too thin and certainly not fat. Curvy. I love her little tummy and her navel, and I certainly love looking at her cleanly shaved pubes. I love the lines of her ass, her crack, it all makes my cock hard. I wank over her, and fantasize about how I would bury my face in her tits, suck on her engorged brown nipples. I would eat her pussy, and suck on her lips, and would lift my eyes to watch her cum on my mouth. I love the taste of pussy, that musky aroma, the silkiness of the wet. I can’t get enough.

I would turn her over and stick my tongue in her ass, licking it and stretching it for my cock. I know she would like that. I have found all the women like it, even those who protest loudly when I start to do it. They all end up loving it. I love igniting all their nerve centres. I have a few girlfriends who like me to make them happy, and I like making them happy! In every way I can.

So my sister, Shama decides that one day she is going out to a club with some friends. Her friends came over, they all showered in the house, got dressed and then left together. Shama was a party animal, and loved to dance. Once they had left, I decided to have a wank, thinking about her gorgeous body once again. I stroked my cock, it was hard and throbbing, thinking about men fucking her, about how her pussy would look like open, wet and stretched. I visualised me standing behind her, watching cock after cock stroking in and out of her, her legs wrapped around their backs.

My cell phone rang, I saw it was my sister. I picked up with one hand, my cock still firmly in my other, precum glistening on my cock head. I could hear music and noise in the background. She shouted into the phone, “Come and join us, we having so much fun!”

I squirted, just hearing the sound of her voice, over my hand and onto the bed I was lying on. It was hard to muffle my groan. She asked if I was ok, all I could say was, “I am coming!” She had no idea what that meant.

I showered and changed and went to meet them at the club. What a party it was. Shama was wearing a tight low T shirt accentuating her full round tits. And a shiny black skirt which showed off her shapely legs and thighs. I throbbed. What a sick fuck I thought. Me getting turned on by my own sister, and not even her friends.

I got a drink from the bar and then checked out the crowd. I was not attracted to my sisters friends, and they were doing their own thing anyway. I loved watching the dancing and through the crowd could see my sisters head amongst a bunch of men, dancing , smiling, laughing her head off. I wanted to dance close to her, so I finished my drink and moved into the heat of the dance. There were two guys dancing very close to her, and at times I was watching her grind her bum into their groins. Throb again. She was so sexy.

She saw me watching and continued tantalising them. They were smiling and horny. You know when a man is horny. I hoped she was too. The next thing I see her almost bent over from the hip, the guy behind her pretending to dry hump her. She was holding onto the guy in front of her, and the next thing they were kissing, while the guy behind her was grinding his groin into her ass. She watched me watching her. My cock started to throb again. If I could have I would have pulled my cock out there and then and wanked it, watching my sister.

She turned around and then started kissing the guy who was humping her. Oh my fuck, I was now crazy horny. Kissing two men, one after the other. It was so sexual, so sensuous. She knew I was watching her, and in a sense I think she knew that she was teasing me. I have no idea if she ever thought of my fantasies about her, and how I loved watching her naked, and how I pumped my cock thinking about her.

The funny thing is that I had no desire to fuck her. I just got off thinking about her with other guys. Somehow I had a feeling this was about to come true. I moved away because my cock was getting hard, and I have a fairly big one, so it was making a rise in my pants. I felt a little embarrassed, so I went to the bar to get a drink. I stood there watching her, and she was taking turns to kiss the two guys while they were grinding themselves into her. People around her were oblivious to the sexual heat that was taking place around them.

I too was oblivious to the energy around me, I was just focused on the fact that my sister was kissing two strangers. He walked up to me. Alone! She smiled at me with her beautiful face, and came over and kissed me on the cheek. She smiled at me , looking into my eyes. “You liked that, didn’t you?”, she asked me. She had no idea how much, but all I could do was gulp and smile at her, a bit embarrassed. She turned back watching the dancing.

AlisonBraun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonBraun

The two guys she had been kissing were no where to be seen. She said to me, “I have arranged to meet those guys back at the apartment”. My cock sprang to attention once again. The throbbing was deep. My mind was a rush of excitement. Would I be watching or would she be doing this in private. My heart raced. I started to heat up a little. Then she whispered into my ear. I know you want me, I watch you looking at me. Come watch me fuck these guys. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was going to watch my sister get fucked, by not one but two men. How awesome that would be. My cock was hard and straining in my pants. Shama looked down. She whispered again. “If you think you hard now, wait till you see what I am going to do with them.” My adrenaline was pumping. I could not wait to get home.

She went to say good bye to her friends, and then grabbed my hand, and said, “Come, lets go!”

I could not concentrate driving home. I could not speak. On the way home, she asked me, “Do you fantasize about fucking me?”

“Yes," I said nervously. “But , I fantasize about watching you with other men more.”

She looked at me and said, “I have been watching you, I have secretly watched you wank and cum, and it has made me horny, all I want to do is fuck, and you know I have not done that in awhile. I have watched you suck and fuck your women, and I love watching you make them cum. It is my time now for you to watch me.”

The feelings, the rush, the hardness in my pants. I straightened my cock through my pants. Shana dropped her eyes. “You have a nice cock,” she said. Pity you my brother, otherwise I would have fucked you silly a long time ago.” I almost erupted in my pants, I was so horny. She leant over and kissed me on my cheek. I want to touch it a bit.” I could not speak, I just groaned as she cupped my crotch. I was letting my sister rub my hard cock, and she was loving it!

I had to ask her to stop otherwise I would have shot my load in my pants. She grinned mischievously and pulled her hand away. My cock and balls were on fire! We arrived home and went inside. Shama disappeared into her room, I went outside to try to calm my nerves down. My adrenaline was pumping. I could hear my heart racing.

The door bell rang, Shama shouting that she would get it. I did not even turn around. I went to the pool and sat on one of the recliners taking in what had just occurred and what was still to occur. I heard laughing coming from inside and then felt a presence beside me. It was Shama.

“Are you ok?”, she asked, rubbing my hair.

I smiled up at her. She looked at my groin and said, “I am going to make you so hard tonight, and you are going to cum so hard too! Come inside when you wish to. I told them you were going to watch me get fucked by them. They liked that idea!”

I was afraid. Without any compunction my sister had invited two guys to come over to fuck her. I was going to live my fantasy. I watched through the lounge window. She was standing kissing the one guy, the other guy sitting on the couch. I watched as she would her tongue a round his, and watched how he was fondling her ass. Her dress was slightly hitched up and he was fondling the globes of her ass. I started to throb deep again. She pulled away and went down onto her knees. She unbuckled his belt, pulled down his jeans and underpants, and unfolded a longish cock into her mouth. I watched how she sucked and licked the head, and then allowed him to push himself deep into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth and she engorged herself on his cock. The other guy now stood up, dropped his jeans and came and stood next to his mate. I could see that she had the one cock in her hand and the other in her mouth, and she was swopping from one cock to the other. The other cock was thickish, and had a thick foreskin. It was an awesome sight to see my sister sucking on two cocks at the same time. Every now and again, she put both cocks into her mouth at the same time. She deepthroated the shorter cock, her chin on his balls, and her nose in his pubes. What an awesome sight!

Then she stopped and stood up to shuck off her clothes. Off came the mini and the short top she was wearing. Her pert tits and hard nipples were a sight. Her cleanly shaved pubes showed a glint of wetness on her pubic mound. She lay back on the couch, and the longer cock dude, bent down, parted her legs and started to lick her. She was arching her back. I moved closer to watch him eat her wet pussy. The shorter cock guy moved to her face and fed her his hard cock, which glistened with pre cum. I could see she was close to having an orgasm. My cock was hard. I wanted to take it out and stroke it while she was being ravished by these two dudes. She looked over to me. Desire filled her beautiful eyes.

The next thing she erupted, her back arched, the cock slipped out of her mouth and she moaned screamed as she was brought to orgasm. The guy between her legs did not stop. I could see him put his mouth over her clit and he was sucking hard. Her stomach was a mass of tremours. Her nipples were solid and hard. The guy kneeling with his cock in her face, started to rub her breasts and nipples. The guy licking her stopped and moved up to kiss her. Precum dribbled on her stomach. I watched them kiss. And then he moved down to suck at her tits. The one guy had one tit in his mouth and the other guy had the other. She was bucking like crazy.

Her legs were open and I could see into my sisters wet throbbing cunt. Her mound was smooth. She had a big clit which stood out prominently. She also had biggish cunt lips, which were slightly opened. I had to pull extreme control not to dive between her legs and taste her honey pot. Her mound was wet, her juices shone on the inside of her thighs. What a sexy body. I loved looking into her wet , open inviting pussy. I wanted her badly. It amazes me how the pussy is always so inviting and how we wish to be buried so deep inside of it. And now I wanted my sister. I was in trouble. I could feel the inside of my underwear, wet with precum. The burning sensation drove me wild. The throb deep and hard.

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by Markoflove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments