Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my sister

"my true experiences with my sister"

5
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
930 words 930 words

These accounts are true and happened many years ago when I was 16 years of age and my sister was 18. I have not really wrote down these experiences in detail before to anyone other than relate them to my ex wife who indeed found it to be a great turn on for her. Also I did not have penetrative sex with my sister but carried out almost every other sexual activity.

As I said I was 16 and lying on my bed looking at a women's catalogue depicting pictures of bras and pants for sale and wanking off to these pictures when suddenly my sister just barged into my room as she normally did but, on this occasion I was wanking. I quickly put my cock away as she walked over to me giggling and looked at the catalogue as she stood over me. I asked her to leave which she did and carried on giggling as she left my room.

Now I must admit I did fancy my sister as she had a lovely figure and dressed trendy for that time of era back in the seventies. I had never seen her naked but the clothes she wore showed of her lovely breasts, bum and legs. Anyway over the next couple of days she just drew me little giggles and generally giving me teases by flaunting herself at me which I remember being quite timid to it all. None the less I did sometimes fantasise about her as I had my wanking sessions between my sheets with my tissue paper.

Then one day my sister called me into her bedroom. I walked in and she told me to come over and sit on her bed which I remember doing so rather sheepishly. She then said outright if I liked to see women in bra and panties. I was getting all shy and did not answer her but she told me not to be shy as she was my sister and then asked me if I would like to see her in her bra and pants. I remember getting all excited by means of my cock stirring as I only had shorts on and she just turned away and walked into her walk in dresser. I sat there for a couple of minutes wondering what was going to happen when she opened her door and came out displaying her under wear. I remember sitting there just staring at her lovely body - her tits looked great underneath her bra and as she turned around her bum was great. My cock was getting hard again and she asked me what did I think. I blurted out something like she was great and looked really nice. She then done another couple of twirls and went back into her dresser.

I just sat there and readjusted myself to make me comfortable and once again she walked back in displaying another set and asked me what I thought.

TSmeganColins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSmeganColins

My erection was permanent now and I said she looked terrific or words to that effect. Again she teased me with some movement and twirls then went back into the dresser. This carried on for another couple of shows after which on her final display my sister asked me which was my favourite set. I remember saying all of them and started to thank her but, she told me to let her know my favourite so I remember on that first account saying the white set.

So once again she went back into the dresser and came back out displaying the white bra and panties. She then took my hand and beckoned me to stand up. She then walked around the bed and laid down as I stood over her. She then asked me to take my cock out which was hard and noticeable. Again I got shy and said no and sorry but, my sister said not to be shy and to take my cock out and show her it. Well I undid my buttons and pulled down my shorts and took my cock from out of my pants. She then told me to start wanking as she caught me before. Again I started to get a bit shy but she told me to relax and enjoy her body as I was wanking and to enjoy her bra and panties. So I then started to wank off as I watched my sister transfixed on my cock - she glanced up at me a couple of times and smiled as she did.

As I was about to come which I told my sister and she told me to make the spunk go on to her belly which when I did come I manoeuvred myself over her tummy as I stood and let my spunk drip onto her belly. After I came I started to thank my sister - she got some tissues from her side table and cleaned the spunk of her belly. She then gave me a couple of tissues and told me to wipe myself. She then sat up and asked me if I enjoyed that of which I said yes and thank you blah blah blah. My sister then told me to leave her room but also told me we will do it again and it was between us only to which I was told to swear I would not tell anyone.

Well that was my first encounter with my sister and it progressed from there onwards. If you would like to know more of my experiences with my sister I will gladly do so.

Published 
Written by canon4444
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments