Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Seductive Sister

"I also saw my sister's pink hole amidst her sparsely grown pubic hair, with a faint glistening moisture."

74
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I have a sister who's just coming of age. She's a senior in high school, but her figure has developed quite well. She is 165cm tall and has a noticeably prominent bust. Every time I see her take off her school uniform after school and only wear a thin bra, her slightly protruding nipples always make me fantasize...

Her T-shirt is thin and short, so when she walks or sits down, you can often catch a glimpse of her panties. What's maddening is that her panties are small and thin, and they often reveal a few thin pubic hairs. But because she is my sister... Otherwise, I would have taken the opportunity to have sex with her!

My sister has a pair of transparent lace panties that are tied around her waist with two thin strings. It's my favorite when I see her wearing them. Every time I see her wearing my favorite panties, I can't help but fantasize about pulling those two thin strings tied around her waist.

We often play and fool around together. Sometimes, when we play fight, she would end up on my legs. Occasionally, she accidentally sits on my crotch, but she never notices.

Today, while playing, the hem of my sister's T-shirt lifted up, revealing her panties. I suddenly noticed that she was wearing the lace panties with thin strings that I love to see her in. Taking advantage of our play fight, I couldn't resist reaching out and pulling those two thin strings of her panties.

That fascinating underwear was detached from my sister's enticing area. Wow! I finally saw the alluring forbidden zone that I had been longing for, separated only by my shorts and rubbing against my penis. Oh! This feeling is so pleasurable!

Afraid that my sister would immediately notice that her panties had become loose, I deliberately kept tickling her waist!

My sister couldn't resist the itch and lay down on the bed, laughing and trying to evade my hands tickling her waist. Her legs kept lifting and kicking towards me, and her hole opened and closed, capturing my gaze, making it impossible to look away. I also saw my sister's pink hole amidst her sparsely grown pubic hair, with a faint glistening moisture.

Unable to resist the impulse, I grabbed my sister's legs with both hands, spread them apart, and pressed her down. I continued to tickle her, exerting force on her whole body, pressing my erect penis tightly against her pink hole, separated only by my shorts.

My sister couldn't bear the itchiness in her waist and buttocks and she kept twisting. She laughed and gasped for breath. Unable to push me away, she held onto my waist tightly and pushed her buttocks upward, trying to shake me off!

It was at this moment that my sister realized that her panties had come loose and were only hanging on one leg. She turned over and faced away from me to fasten her panties with the thin strings. Meanwhile, I was captivated by her round and perky buttocks.

After she finished dressing, she suddenly pressed me down and continued to tickle me. I don't know how she felt, but I was on the verge of losing control and ejaculating.

There was once an exciting experience: on a Saturday afternoon when our whole family was out, only my sister and I were at home. Feeling tired, I wanted to take a nap but remembered that I had something to do at five o'clock, so I instructed my sister to wake me up.

I went to sleep wearing a very short pair of shorts, but I was so exhausted that I fell into a deep sleep immediately. Usually, guys' penises tend to become erect while they sleep and it happened to me as well. This time, it seemed like I was having a good dream, as my penis became erect again and protruded out of my shorts...

Suddenly, I felt like someone had come in, and I wanted to wake up, but I was too tired and didn't react at all. However, I had a vague sense that it was my sister who had come in. When she saw my exposed penis, she was shocked. She called my name softly, but seeing that I didn't respond, she approached the bed.

Suddenly, I felt a burst of pleasure in my lower body. I was startled but quickly pretended to be asleep. It turned out that my sister started stroking my penis with her hand!

After playing with it for a while, she hesitated for a moment and then used her mouth to engulf my glans. She would suck and release, taking my penis in and out of her mouth. I didn't dare to move, fearing that she would notice I was awake and feel embarrassed, so I let her play with my penis.

Later, unable to control myself, I suddenly ejaculated into her mouth. She couldn't react in time and almost swallowed more than half of it into her throat! After quickly cleaning up with tissue paper, she woke me up as if nothing had happened, pretending that everything was fine.

"Oh my god, you just pleasured me, and now you want to wake me up again? Don't you know I haven't regained my strength yet?" I lazily turned over, pretending not to notice her.

HAYFA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HAYFA

If I didn't turn over, it would have been fine, but when I did, I turned in the wrong direction. I didn't know that my sister was sitting at the end of the bed, and as I turned, I unintentionally pressed her hand down. Coincidentally, my "rod" touched her hand, and the residual semen on my penis smeared onto her hand.

She quickly pulled back, and I squinted at her. Seeing that she grabbed a piece of tissue paper to wipe it off, I thought for a moment and then used my tongue to lick it.

"Hah, do you think I'm a child? So easy to fool." At this point, I was exhausted and continued to sleep.

Unexpectedly, I felt a gust of wind blowing suddenly. Squinting my eyes, I realized that she had come and sat beside me again. I wanted to see what tricks she had up her sleeve.

I saw my sister move closer to me, checking if I was still asleep. Her panting sounds reached my ears. "Oh, you seem so excited! It looks like your "man" has trained you well." I continued to pretend to sleep.

My sister probably thought I was sound asleep, so she started touching and exploring my body. It tickled, but I resisted making any sound. Gradually, she moved towards the lower region, reaching my brother, and started moving up and down. "Hmm, not bad, well-trained," I began to feel a bit excited.

Perhaps because she was still wearing underwear, her actions were somewhat restricted. After a while, she seemed a bit impatient and pulled down my underwear. I took the opportunity to turn over and lie flat, which startled her, causing her to move back. After a while, seeing that I remained motionless, she approached me again.

This time, it wasn't just her hands at play. She used her tongue to lick, and I thought to myself, "Oh, she even knows this move. Looks like I should charge her a fee for training."

Then, she started to take my penis into her mouth, lightly flicking the head with her tongue. "Oh, it feels so good." A nameless fire to burn inside me.

And she didn't mind using her hands either, rubbing her own private parts. She even took off her underwear, revealing her dark forest. "Wow! Such a spectacular black jungle." I almost drooled at the sight, but it wasn't the right time to take action, as I didn't want to startle her. So, I resisted my impulses and continued watching her performance.

In my mind, I concluded that it must be because her partner hadn't satisfied her recently, so she was becoming desperate. I just happened to benefit from it.

After a while, she climbed on top of me, straddling my lower body. She held my penis with both hands and skillfully guided it inside her. It was still so tight that it hurt when I entered, but the pleasure quickly took over, so I held her waist and started rocking.

Seemingly unsatisfied, my sister moved my hands to her breasts. I rubbed them knowingly. "Ah... Ah... Hmm... Hmm it seemed like she was quite satisfied with this.

"Let's change positions." I sat up and had her lift her legs, placing them on my shoulders. I supported her buttocks with my hands and began thrusting in and out. "Hmm... Ah... Ah..." My sister moaned.

After a while, my hands started to feel sore, so I let her down and had her lift one leg while I extended one leg between hers. We crossed each other and continued thrusting.

"Ah... Ah... Brother, can we change positions? Ah... Ah..." My sister got up and motioned for me to enter her from behind. I held my erect penis, searching for the right spot, and inserted it. Oh, this way I can go deeper. Waves of pleasure washed over me, prompting me to increase the speed.

"Ah... Ah... It feels so good... Ah..." my sister moaned, and my hands slid forward to fondle her already swollen breasts.

"Ah... You haven't... Ah... Made me reach... Ah... orgasm yet... Ah... Ah..." My sister's moans grew louder as I continued thrusting.

Before she could finish speaking, I felt her convulsing. I thought she had reached orgasm. Seeing her break out in a cold sweat, it seemed that I was right.

Perhaps due to ejaculating earlier, my penis was a bit slow to react. Despite going at it for nearly twenty minutes, I still couldn't reach orgasm. So, I turned my still-enthusiastic sister over and had her lie on the bed while I entered her in the regular position. It was easier for me to climax this way.

After a while, I could feel it coming. I increased the speed, and my sister's moans grew louder and louder. "Ah... Ah... It's so good... Ah..." I breathed heavily.

Finally, warm liquid gushed out from my penis, spraying into her deepest part. A few seconds later, exhausted, I collapsed on her body, while my softened penis remained inside her.

Published 
Written by Amir_233
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments