Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sade, Part 3

"The continued story of the love of my niece"

7
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
8.6k words 8.6k words
I leaned over and kissed her forehead and then buried my nose in the crook of her neck. Inhaling her scent and wanting her so much. She moaned and turned onto her back. I leaned down and flicked my tongue over her nipple. Even through her tank, it hardened and she moaned again. I flicked my tongue over her other nipple and watched it harden as well. Then I kissed her throat and started feathering kisses over her face. Slowly, she woke up and blinked. As her eyes focused, she looked at me and then around her. Her grin was ear to ear when she realized where she was.

“ Morning, beautiful,” I said and kissed her. My tongue raking over hers and plundering her mouth. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she sighed against me. I pulled her tank up and leaned down and licked her nipple. Then I took her breast into my mouth and sucked gently, while licking her nipple. My hand covered her other breast and my fingers teased her nipple. She moaned and arched toward me. I stopped and pulled her upright, pulled her tank off, and kissed her deeply. I ached so much and wanted her touch so badly, but this was all for her.

“ Ash, can I feel your cock,” she asked innocently. I looked down at her and smiled. Rolling onto my back, I put my arms behind my back and looked at her.

“ Bon appetite, Sade. Whatever you want, you get. I want you to have fun as well,” I said. She had her hands upon my chest almost instantly. She leaned over and kissed me, tracing my lips with her tongue. Her hands roaming over my chest. She found my nipples and looked at me.

“ Go ahead,” I breathed and waited to see what she would do. She leaned over and flicked her tongue over my nipple. I hissed at the sensation that zipped through me. She kissed down my body and stopped at my waist. She started working my pajama pants and boxers off and I lifted my hips to help her pull them off. She looked at my cock and gently ran her hand down the length of it. I took her hand and showed her how to hold and stroke me. Then I let her play. She was hesitant at first, but with a little encouragement, she stroked me just how I liked it.

“ Baby girl, don't forget to pay attention to my balls as well,” I said. I groaned as she handled my balls with such care. My moaning and groaning was all the encouragement that she needed. I closed my eyes and started enjoying the hand job she was giving me. Then I felt her lips touch my cock and I gasped. She jerked back and I told her that it was okay to do that. I was just not expecting it. She leaned over and kissed the head of my cock again

“ Play with it like it was a bone, baby. Suck on it and play with my balls. Do what you want with my cock, baby. I will teach you everything you need to know,” I said. She leaned up and kissed me before returning all her attention to my cock. She opened her mouth and slide down my cock. She couldn't get all of it into her mouth before she started gagging. She slowly started sucking on my cock, doing whatever she thought I might like. Damn could she suck cock! I instructed her on how to deep throat my cock and she was eager to learn. Doing exactly as she was told, she kept trying until she got to the point where her throat instantly relaxed around my cock. I have never had a more perfect blow job ever before. I warned her that I was getting close to cumming. I tried to pull away from her, but she sucked even harder; not allowing my cock to leave her mouth. I groaned and tried to keep from cumming, but Sade was my little vixen. She sucked hard, pulled on my balls, and I was lost. I came hard and she swallowed every drop of my cum.

I dragged her up to me and kissed her. Loving the taste of myself on her lips. Flipping her onto her back, I slowly kissed down her body. I paid attention to every single part of her body. Stopping at her hips. I kissed down each leg and up to her thighs. I pushed her legs apart and kissed her panty covered pussy. Using my teeth, I pulled them off her and she lifted her hips to help me get them off her completely. Her pussy was small and delectable. She kept it shaved and I was lost. I ran my finger up and down her slit, then I slipped a finger between her lips and found her heat. I had no trouble finding her clit and started rubbing on it. She squealed and bucked her hips. I slid another finger between her lips and into her pussy. Twirling and wiggling my finger inside her pussy, I watched as her eyes glazed over and her hips bucked harder against my hand. I worked my finger harder and inserted another. Her pussy was wet and I loved it. I wanted her to cum for me. I wanted to wait until her first orgasm before I tasted her. I thrust my fingers into her and rubbed her clit harder. She was bucking and moaning and I felt her pussy start to clamp down on my fingers.

“ Let go, baby girl. Just breath,” I said and kissed her lips. Thrusting my fingers hard inside her again, she came. It was a sight to be seen. Her eyes rolled back and she grabbed the sheets and arched off the bed. Once her orgasm was over, she panted and looked at me like I was God.

“ Ah, I hope you are still with me, baby girl. I am just getting started here,” I said. I kissed down her body and this time, I didn't stop. I settled between her legs and licked up and down her slit. Using my fingers, I opened her pussy up and licked deeply inside her and sucked on her clit. I stuck my fingers inside her as well and blew gently on her pussy. She groaned and bucked against me, but that only drove my fingers father inside. I lapped all the juice pouring from her and moaned. Her pussy tasted like honey. Never had a pussy tasted so wonderful and so sweet. Never had I wanted to forget about screwing her and just eat her pussy til I died. I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her towards my mouth more. She started thrashing against me and I lapped eagerly and soon she was cumming again. I lapped up her juices and then slid up her body again. I kissed her, allowing her to taste herself on my lips and tongue. My cock was against her pussy, eagerly waiting to be slide inside her wet, warm sheath.

“ Baby girl, this might hurt a little bit. I don't want to hurt you. I'll go as slowly as I can, but still it will initially hurt when I thrust inside you,” I told her. I waited to see if she had any objections, she kissed me and told me to quit talking so much.

I rubbed my cock head up and down her slit, slowly working it inside her. Once the head was inside, I could feel her innocence. I stopped and looked down at her. Kissing her, I thrust hard inside, breaking her innocence and driving my cock deep inside her. She cried out as her hymen was broken and I swallowed her cry. I stayed still, my body straining to keep from moving. Once her body relaxed, I slowly withdrew from her and thrust back in. I kept a slow pace and watched her facial expressions. I kissed the tears that slid down her cheeks. My heart aching that I had hurt her, even though it was a necessary hurt.

“ I'm so sorry, Sade. I never meant to hurt you, my love,” I whispered against her neck. Sade moved against my thrusts, almost like she always knew how this dance worked. I thrust a little harder and faster, watching as Sade tried to keep her emotions from her eyes. Her pussy was even tighter than I had imagined. It took all my willpower to keep from going as fast and hard as I wanted to. I was straining hard and sweat was breaking out on my forehead. I wanted this to be perfect for her. Sade wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her ankles together and dug her nails into my back. The pain was wonderful and I thrust even deeper into her. I slid my hands up under her back and sat back, pulling her upright. She gasped as my cock slid even deeper inside her. I groaned at the exquisite feel of her pussy on my cock. She linked her hands behind my back and kissed me. Her kiss was a frenzy and I was so happy to meet her demands. Holding her hips, I started moving her up and down on my cock. Teaching her how I like to be ridden. She came unglued and rode me hard. I allowed her to set the pace and she went wild. Bouncing hard and fast on my cock. Her screams of pleasure were music to my ears. I felt my balls tighten and knew it would not be long til I came. I felt her body twitching and her pussy pulsing on my cock. Finally, her body tightened all around me and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and start milking it for all its cum, which I gladly gave up.

Slumping against me, Sade breathed hard and I felt her heart racing in her chest. Oddly, it matched the pace of my own heart. I laid her gently onto the bed, slid out of her, and laid beside her. Instantly, she snuggled against me, her hand over my heart. I laid there and let my mind wander where it willed. Sade fell asleep and I couldn't blame her at all. I just put her through a good workout. The soft breathing of her sleeping was paying a toll on myself and I soon slipped asleep as well.

I awoke to her playing with my cock and I groaned. This was the best way to wake up by far. I re-arranged her so that she was straddled over me, her pussy in my face. She started sucking my cock as I ate her pussy. Even with my cum mixed, her pussy still tasted mainly of honey. I tongued her pussy like mad, making her cry instantly. Her body shuddered and she came for me. I lapped her juices and sighed as she flowed into my mouth. I thrust into her mouth and heard her gag and then felt my cock slid farther down her throat. She sucked and her tongue moved against my cock like mad and soon I was cumming for her again. She climbed up my body and kissed me, spitting some of my own cum into my mouth as her tongue invaded my mouth. She straddled me and my cock found its way into her pussy and I swear she sighed as my cock filled her. She moved slow and ground her hips as she came down on my cock.

Groaning, I thrust as she came down. That was all it took and she went nuts. I reached up and played with her breasts and teased her nipples, driving her even more wild with desire. I sat up and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I suckled her like an infant and she groaned and rode me faster. I bit down on her nipple and she cried and slammed onto my cock harder. I thrust in time to her bouncing and suckled her nipples. She was crying like crazy, her pussy flooding all over my cock and balls. I wanted to cum, but I also wanted to wait until she came with me. From the feel of her, she wasn't going to cum any time soon. Which made me smile. I loved when it takes my lover a while to cum, makes it all the more fun for me. She kept riding me and I got to the point where I couldn't hold off any longer. Thrusting hard, I gripped her hips and held her still as I pumped my cum deep into her pussy. She got off me and started sucking my cock again. Good lord have mercy, I never thought she would suck my cock after fucking that pussy! My cock was instantly hard again and it wasn't long before I was holding her head still and fucking her mouth. I reached behind her and started playing with her pussy and ass. I teased her asshole and felt her moan on my cock. I inserted a finger into her asshole and twirled it around. Her moaning became more frantic and she sucked hard on my cock. I kept my finger moving and inserted another one, making her hips buck in response. I gently took my cock from her and laid down. Pulling her on top of me, I started licking her pussy as she devoured my cock again. As I licked her pussy, my hands were running over her ass and playing with her asshole. I felt her body tightening up and I stopped everything. That little vixen bite my cock when I stopped eating her pussy and playing with her ass! So, I smacked her ass hard. I cannot say that it was a good sensation of her biting me, but I loved how she jerked and cried out from my smacking her. Once I figured her orgasm was down again, I started eating her pussy again.

I reached into my night stand and found the bullet vibrator that was there. Taking it out, I turned it on low, stuck it in her pussy to get it all wet. Then I started fucking her with it, loving how she was groaning and wiggling all over. Before she could come, I stopped again. She moaned in frustration and nipped the hood on my cock head. I smacked her ass again. I took the vibrator, worked it slowly into her ass, and turned it on low. I left it there and concentrated on licking and eating her pussy. Sticking my tongue deep inside her, I could feel the vibrations from the vibrator. She was moaning like crazy and slobbering all over my cock as she sucked me hard and fast. I licked and ate her pussy as I fucked her ass, loving how she was moving in time with my thrusts. I turned the vibrator up and fucked her ass harder, sucking and licking quickly at her pussy. Finally, she couldn't hold off any longer. Crying out, she came hard. I sucked and lapped at her, making sure to get every drop. She sucked hard on my cock and I blew my load.

Exhausted, I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her forehead. I caught the time out of the corner of my eye and asked how pizza and wings sounded. She thought it would be great and as I ordered, she went to the shower. I pulled on my boxers and jammie pants. As I was heading for my bathroom, to join her, the doorbell rang. I told her I was getting the door and walked out. Opening the door, I was surprised to see her four friends standing there. As they breezed into the house, I ran a hand over my face. Gone was my plan to make love like crazy to my girlfriend. Girlfriend, wow, I loved the sound of that in association with Sade. I told them that she was in the shower and would be down shortly.

Taking the stairs two at a time, I walked into my room and smiled. There she was drying off in my bathroom. I walked up, cupped her breasts, and told her that her friends were downstairs.

“ Thought you said you didn't have plans today, baby girl,” I asked. She told me that she really had no plans other than whatever I wanted and that the girls must have come over to make sure she was feeling okay. Then she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock right there. Her friends right under us. I tangled my hands in her hair and started fucking her face. It was the only way I knew to get off quickly and not get the girls curiosity up. I warned her that I was about to cum and blew my load soon after. She swallowed every drop and stood up. I welcomed her kiss and then swatted that perfect heart shaped ass, as she sashayed into my room. I followed her into my room and pushed her onto the bed. Think I was going to be nice and allow her to leave my room after giving me a perfect fast blow job? Nope, not me. I followed her onto the bed and grabbed her legs. Throwing them onto my shoulders, I pulled her to me and thrust my cock deep inside her at the same time. I covered her mouth with my hand and pounded that pussy hard and fast. Even knowing I just took her virginity and she was no doubt sore, I needed her. Needed to blow my load deep in her pussy. It wasn't long and I was cumming deep inside her and her orgasm was ripping through her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SoithWaya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors