Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Niece Fulfills My Darkest Fantasy - Part Two

"Please read the first part of the story so you know what has taken place, and everyone's names."

7
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was around 3:30am on a warm Saturday morning. There beside me in my bed was my niece Jessica, sleeping in her black panties and my white tank top. Her head rested on my chest with my right arm wrapped around her while her left arm was draped over my chest.

I could not stop thinking about what happened between us last night; her soft kisses, firm breasts, and how she sucked my cock 'til I roped her face with all my cum. Many nights I have fantasized about what it must be like to have Jess give me head. My darkest fantasy came true and I wondered if I would be able to fulfill my deepest, darkest fantasy with Jessica.

I awoke around 8am and heard the shower running. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Jess loved the hot water because the entire bathroom was all steamed up. I let her know that I was there by taking a glass of cold water and pouring it over her while she took a shower.

"UNCLE CHARLIE" she screamed. "I'll get you for that."

"Good morning, Jess. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. Your bed is really comfortable."

"When did you get up?" I asked.

"About thirty minutes ago. I wanted to shower up before I went home. Mom is taking me shopping for the spring formal today."

"Sounds like fun. Tell your mom to call me because it's almost time to have our yearly backyard family fire."

"I will. Did you need to take a shower, Uncle Charlie?"

"I do, but I can wait."

She pulled back the shower curtain and looked at me and said, "You had your cock in my mouth last night, Uncle Charlie, no need to be modest. If you need to shower, just take one."

I looked at her with excitement in my eyes while the hot water was cascading down her body. I couldn't say no to that face so I started to remove my clothes and joined my niece in the shower.

"Jess, about last night, I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable or make you feel as if I forced you to do anything with me."

She lathered up the wash cloth with soap and started rubbing down my chest and stomach and said, "Quite the contrary, Uncle Charlie, I enjoyed every minute last night. In fact, I hope that we can do that again."

At this point she stopped washing my chest and was looking right at me. I couldn't help but to think if she just wanted to blow me again or did she want to take it to the next level right there in the shower. I placed my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me. My cock was hard and pressing against her stomach while her breasts returned the favor against my own chest.

"Jess, I told you, you are more than welcome to come over at any time. Whatever happens... happens."

A smile came over her face and she stood on her tip toes and kissed me. Her soft lips pressing against mine made my cock twitch. I loved the way she kissed; it was perfect and just how I like it. Our mouths parted and her tongue slid into my mouth. My hands slid down and cupped her ass perfectly.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me. She reached down with her soapy hand and stroked my cock and said, "Then you won’t mind if I come back tonight after practice."

A moan escaped me as I looked at her though my half closed eyes and said, "I look forward to it."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips, still stroking my cock softly and said, "No more for you until tonight then, Uncle Charlie." She giggled and rinsed off and got out of the shower. I can't believe my own niece just cock-teased me in my own shower. I just smiled and said okay and finished my shower.

We got dressed and Jess got a phone call from her best friend Sarah. I told her that I was going to make breakfast before she left and she nodded to me while still talking on her cell phone. A few minutes later I returned to tell her about breakfast being ready when I heard her friend over the speaker phone talking about last night.

"Your Uncle is so hot, Jessica. Did you do it with him?"

"His cock is so fucking hot, Sarah. He let me suck his dick last night on the couch."

"Did you swallow his cum?"

"No, I let him cum on my face instead. It was amazing."

"You little slut you. God, I would give almost anything to fuck your Uncle!"

"I have to go, he's making me breakfast. Talk to you later, Sarah."

I waited a few minutes before knocking at the door and saying, "Breakfast is ready, Jess."

"Okay, I'll be right there," she said. I turned to walk back to the kitchen and thought to myself that I was going to hell for doing this.

We ate breakfast with little conversation between us. She just kept smiling at me and breaking eye contact when I would look at her. It wasn't long until her mom came and got her. I walked her to the door and as she left, I lightly slapped her ass. She looked back at me with a sly grin as I closed the door.

I had fallen asleep and was awoken by a knock at my door. I looked at the clock which read 6:30pm, and I fumbled to the door. As I opened the door, I heard two voices both blurt out, "Good evening, sleepy head," followed by giggles. My eyes finally focused and it was Jessica and her mom, (my sister) Brandi.

"Hello to the both of you. What brings you here this evening?" I knew about Jess coming over but not about Brandi. I thought maybe that I was about to be yelled at for letting Jess spend the night, but soon learned that it was not the case.

"Jessica said that you gave her permission to use the hot tub after practice tonight. So I decided to drop her off while Dan and I have dinner in town. Hope that's okay with you, Charlie."

"Yeah, that's fine. Are you..."

Jess cut me off and said, "I'm going to change and turn the hot tub on." She kissed her mom on the cheek and asked if she would pick her up in a few hours.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

Her mom said yes and headed for the door while Jess went into my room to change.

"I'll pick her up around 9 o'clock. Here's twenty dollars for pizza so she doesn't starve. Thanks for taking care of her tonight, Charlie."

"My pleasure, Brandi. Just don't forget about next week’s family fire." She turned and smiled and nodded. I closed the door and watched as she and Dan drove off to their dinner date.

I went and sat down on the couch waiting for Jess to come out. I began to revisit the night before in my mind. My hands on her head, her lips wrapped around my throbbing cock. I leaned back and closed my eyes reliving the moment I roped her beautiful face.

"What are you thinking about, Uncle Charlie?"

I looked up and saw that Jess was standing in front of me with her bathing suit. She was wearing a black two piece that flattered her athletically toned body. She had on a matching cloth fabric that wrapped around her waist covering her bottom bikini. Her hair appeared to be combed to one said and she was holding a remote in her hand.

"I'm sorry; I was letting my imagination get the best of me."

She looked down and saw the obvious bulge in my shorts and said, "That's some imagination you have there, Uncle Charlie." I tried to get up but she smiled and put her hand out to stop me. I looked at her and nodded and sat back down on the couch.

She pointed the remote towards the stereo and pressed play. I sat there in awe of my eighteen year old niece as she began to seduce me with a lap dance to AWOLNATION's Sail. Her hands rising through her hair and above her head as the music began to play.

Jess turned and looked back at me as she bent forward at the waist revealing her tight ass. I wanted so much to reach out and grasp her ass with both hands but held back while she continued to dance for me. Her hips swaying back and forth in rhythmic tandem to the deep base and slow tempo of the music. With each note of the word sail coming from the CD, it felt as if Jess was in a trance, where her only desire was to please me with her soft touch and sexual prowess.

About half way through the song, Jess removed the cloth fabric that was covering her bikini bottom and straddled me, slowly pressing down on my hard member with her arms wrapped around my neck. As she rhythmically rode against my cock she leaned in and seductively said two words to me, "Fuck me..."

My hands slid down and firmly grasped her ass as I turned her over and laid her on the couch. I didn't say anything to her as our eyes made contact with each other. My hands slid down and clasped onto her bikini. Her hips rose allowing me to slide her bikini bottom off with no resistance. She unclasped the front of her bikini top and released her young, firm, 36c breasts from their restraint.

It was my turn now. My turn to pleasure my niece as she had done to me less than twenty four hours ago. As I looked over her young flesh, I could not believe what was about to happen. Was this a dream? Was I really about to go down on my niece?

I slowly lowered my head between her legs, and I could see that she was dripping wet with her juices. The aroma was intoxicating as I slid my tongue across her slit tasting her for the first time. Her lips slightly protruding out as I slid my tongue over her pussy again. I could feel her twitch as I swirled my tongue across her clit. Her hands guiding me back and forth as she breathed heavily at the feeling of my tongue flicking across her hood.

"Mmmmmm, Uncle Charlie, it feels so soft," she moaned passionately as I continued to swirl my tongue across her wet and swollen clit. Jess must have shaved recently because I could not see or feel a single hair while I tasted her sweet nectar. I brought my fingers to her opening and traced her lips with my fingertips while I sucked on her clit. I slide a finger inside her tight wet hole. Jess arched her back as I began to slide my finger back and forth

"God, yes... That feels soooo good, Uncle Charlie." I looked up at her to see that she was gripping the sides of the couch, almost gasping for air as I slid a second finger inside of her. She was tight, but my fingers slid back and forth easily as she was very wet. Her hips bucking at my face as my fingers and tongue worked her pussy.

In my mind, I made a conscience decision to not make her cum on my face. Several times I brought her to the brink only to slow down allowing her to relax and catch her breath before returning her to ecstasy. I had decided that it was time for me to fuck her. It was time for me to be inside my niece. I myself was ready to explode but I wanted this to be special. I wanted this to be a night that neither of us would forget.

I kissed my way up to her lips, letting her taste her own juices. She slid her hands down and unbuttoned my shorts and worked them down enough to where I could step out of them exposing my hard throbbing cock. She took her finger and gently ran it across the slit of my cock where some of the precum had leaked out. She brought her finger to her mouth and seductively tasted my cum and smiled at me.

"I need to be fucked, Uncle Charlie. I want to feel your cock deep inside of me."

I reached down and took hold of my seven inch cock, and gently rubbed the head against her clit. She was ready for me to slide myself inside of her. I continued to tease her, sliding just the head of my cock inside and then pulling out. With each tease, Jessica moaned in pleasure. You could hear just how wet she was each time my cock teased her.

And then it happened... the moment my darkest fantasy was about to come true.

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by BlindOldMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors