Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom II

78
15 Comments 15
5.8k Views 5.8k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"My mom got me involved with her boss."

After I graduated from High School, I went to a community college for a year and a half before I continued my studies in the United States. Being a young adult, I started to be active in sex. I had had regular sex with a couple of boys in the community college on and off. But that was another story. Mr. Wee’s paid for my college tuition fee and later he would be paying for my expensive tuition fees in the USA. I guess my mom did a good job of persuading him to finance my higher education fees.

When I was in college, my mom remained as Mr Wee’s personal assistant. By then, Mr. Wee's relationship with my mom had become an open secret in the society. They continued to have sexual intercourse secretly several times a week in my mom's bedroom. My ailing dad was in a wheelchair, so he had to be confined in a room downstairs. I would peek through the window into the room to watch my mom. She knew I peeked through the window and almost after every session, she would ask what I would think of her performance. By then my mom and I were like best friends. We would discuss our most intimate moments and feelings. Most of the time, my mom was the one who gave me her advice. Sometimes, she would ask my opinion and for my point of view. I felt that such discussions made me more mature than other girls in the college. I felt I was more confident with my body, and I was smarter in terms of handling boys who wanted to pursue me.

When my dad died, my mom temporarily stopped the affair with Mr. Wee out of respect for my dad. After several months mourning, my mom continued her relationship with Mr. Wee. This time, with nothing to hold her back, her relationship with Mr. Wee grew stronger, more intimate, and intense. My mom had grown fonder of Mr. Wee and treated him as a lover. I noticed the way my mom looked, talked and treated Mr. Wee was different: more intimate. After all, since my dad passed away, Mr. Wee was the one who took care of my mom and me. He was a good provider. Both my mom and I were grateful.

My mom started hosting parties with small crowds for Mr. Wee at our place. Sometime, Mr. Wee would invite some of his banking clients to our place for private dining hosted by my mom. She would personally cook for the guests. She was a good cook. Mr. Wee would always say that if my mom ever wanted to open a restaurant, he would be happy to finance and put-up capital for her to start the business. She enjoyed being the host and loved the attention and praise from the guests.

A typical small party would involve some drinking sessions right before dinner, and after dinner followed by more drinking and dancing such as slow dance and salsa. For male guests not accompanied by female partners, my mom would pay more attention to them. She would sit with them with her legs crossed showing off her thigh from the side slit of her short cheongsam and chat more often with them, so they did not feel alone. Sometimes she was flirty and touchy with the male guests. Some of the guests would place their hand on her thigh as they sat beside her and talked to her. Meanwhile, Mr. Wee liked to watch my mom flirting with other men from a distance. He liked to see my mom being desirable. According to my mom, seeing her flirting and dancing with other men turned him on and made him desired her more. Even though Mr. Wee was the man of the house, my mom was the center of attention. Usually after the guests left the house, Mr. Wee would carry her to her bedroom and make love to her. Sometimes, Mr. Wee would spend a night with her in her bedroom before proceeding with more love-making in the morning. I would usually wake up with the sound of her moaning and giggling or the knocking sound of the bed against the wall. I would quickly rush to the balcony and peek into the master bedroom. Little did I realized that I had become a voyeur. Soon, I was eager to participate.

One day, the European man, who had a threesome with my mom and Mr. Wee, returned to meet Mr. Wee and my mom. His name was Peterson. He was a tall middle-aged man slightly younger than Mr. Wee. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was a businessman who had a manufacturing business in Asia. Mr. Wee put up loan and capital for Peterson to set up the factory. After that his business prospered. During the economic downturn, Mr. Wee continued to support his business and provide working capitals, loan financing and letter of credits to Peterson's factory. Peterson was very grateful and remained a loyal client to Mr. Wee.

On the day where Peterson was expected to come for dinner, my mom had told me ahead of time that I could spend a night at my friend's house or confined to my own bedroom upstairs so both men would not suspect that I was home. Of course, I opted to confine myself quietly in my own room. I helped my mom in the kitchen to prepare for the dinner. She cooked some delicious Chinese dishes: a Peking roast duck, a pot of shark fin soup with crab meat, a dish of fried mix vegetables with scallops, and a pan of salted egg crab meat.

Just as Mr. Wee and Peterson were about to arrive, she rushed upstairs to get dressed. I followed her from behind to help her get dressed. She wore a red silky short cheongsam with the hem right above the knees. Underneath, she wore black panties with matching garter belts and a pair of black lace top thigh-high stockings. She purposely did not wear a bra so her nipples could imprint from underneath her silky cheongsam. She tied her hair up in a ponytail. She put on her lipsticks and eye shadows. She powdered her face lightly with pinkish red blush on her cheeks. She stood up and looked into the mirror to adjust her dress to see how the dress behaved as she put on a few sexy poses in front of the mirror. My mom was beautiful and seductive. I hoped to grow up to be as beautiful and desirable as her.

Suddenly, we were both startled by the sound of a car horn. Mr. Wee and Peterson had arrived. She hurried down the stairs and asked me to hide in my bedroom. From my bedroom door I could see the entire living room and some part of the dining space. She rushed to the door to greet them. She ushered them in and had them sat comfortably on the sofa in the living room. She served them wine and then rushed into the kitchen to prepare the dinner. The men ogled at her as she darted in and out of the kitchen to bring the dishes out to the dining table. After she set up the table, she ushered them to the dining table. She sat in between the men so she could easily serve both of them. Peterson was delighted with the foods, and I could hear him giving my mom generous praise about the foods and her dress. My mom was touchy and flirty as she conversed with Peterson. I could hear her giggled and occasionally burst into laughter. She constantly to serve them food and pour them wine.

After dinner, the three of them sat in the living room. Peterson sat beside my mom. She crossed her legs and exposed her thigh with her lace top stocking from the side slit of her cheongsam. Peterson placed his hand on her upper thigh as she continued to flirt with him. Mr. Wee on the other hand was browsing through the selection of music on the shelf. Finally, he picked one cassette and turned on the music. My mom was elated, stood up and danced with Mr. Wee while Peterson sat at the sofa to admire my mom as her hips swayed left and right to the beat of the salsa music. In the next half-hour, the men took turns to dance with her. Later, Peterson turned the music to slow romantic music. He embraced her as they danced while Mr. Wee sat on the sofa sipping his wine and watching the couple dance.

Peterson held her closed to his body. Her breasts pressed against his abdomen. Her femininity was starting to have an effect on Peterson. He began to have an erection and she could feel his erection pressing against her lower belly. He started to move his hand on his waist down to her buttock. At the same time, he leaned forward to kiss her on her neck. She tilted her head back to enjoy the kiss. His hand continued to feel her buttock and slowly hiked up her dress to feel her buttock underneath her dress. He unzipped her dress and the dress fell to the floor. He took a step back to see her semi naked body in front of her. He was impressed. She stepped out of her dress and made a confident pose with her hand akimbo for him to admire. She started to move her body and dance solo for the men. Peterson later returned to the sofa to enjoy the strip show.

From my bedroom door, I peeked down to the living room and saw my mom dancing for the two gentlemen. She was topless but she still had her panties, stockings and garter belts on. Her hips swayed in a circle and voluptuous breasts swiveled as she danced to the rhythm of the music. Since Peterson was the client, she paid more attention to him. She slowly danced toward him. When she stood in front of Peterson, he leaned forward and cupped her breast. He fondled her breast before she pushed him away and had him lean back on the sofa. She knelt on the sofa, straddled his lap and started to give him a lap dance. She humped and ground her hips against his. He leaned forward again and sucked on her nipple and fondled the other breast. She moaned and leaned her head back to enjoy his touch. All this while, Mr. Wee was enjoying the show as he sat right next to them. Then, she stood up, and knelt on the floor in front of Peterson and unzipped his pants to take out his erection. She took a moment to admire his cock before she slowly stroked the shaft with both hands. She opened her mouth, lowered her head toward the erected penis and gently licked the tip of the shaft before she took the full length of the shaft into her mouth. As the penis reached her throat, she held it there for a moment before she took out from her mouth and gasped for air. Both men applauded as they were impressed on how deep she could take the shaft into her throat. Then, she started to suck, lick and slurp his manhood aggressively. Peterson enjoyed it so much that he leaned back against the sofa and started to moan.

She continued to give undivided focus on Peterson's manhood. She alternated between sucking, licking, slurping and stroking with both her hands as she gasped for air. Peterson on the other hand, remained laid back on the sofa enjoying her works on his manhood. He could last long without ejaculation. Then, he stood up. His penis was right in front of her as she knelt on the floor, he gripped her hair with both his hands to hold her head steady, thrusted his hips forward and his penis into her mouth. He thrusted his shaft deep into her throat until her lips reached the base of his shaft. She choked and gasped for air but he disregarded her discomfort and continued to thrust violently into her mouth. She tried to push him away but his grip on her hair was so tight that she could not break away. She was at his mercy. He occasionally pulled his penis out of her mouth for her to grasp for air before he thrusted his penis into her mouth again. I could see my mom was an obedient girl as she endured the thrust. Yet, she seemed to enjoy it. Then, Peterson finally growled and shot his load into her mouth. He held his penis inside her mouth for a moment as he tried to drain all his ejaculation. She slowly licked and sucked the remaining cum from his penis. Peterson, then collapsed onto the sofa in exhaustion.

My mom remained kneeling in front of Peterson. She was naked with her stocking and garter belt on as she regained her breath. She stood up and turned her attention to Mr. Wee. She knelt in front of Mr. Wee, unzipped his pants while he sat on the couch, and took out his semi-erected penis. She started to stroke his cock in admiration. With each stroke, the penis began to grow harder. She lowered her head toward his penis with an open mouth. She slowly took the fully erected shaft into her mouth and started to bob her head up and down to suck on his penis. Then she lowered her head further to lick and suck on his scrotum. Mr. Wee fondled her hair as she licked on his balls. I could see from a distance, he was very pleased with her. He asked her to stand up and then sit on him. She obediently obeyed. She spread her legs and knelt on the sofa on both sides of his lap. She slowly lowered herself as she guided the penis into her pussy. Once it was inside her, she moaned and started to slowly ride on her stallion. She arched slightly backward while he sucked on her nipples and fondled and kneaded her breasts. Then, she embraced his head and held him closed to her as he relentlessly sucked on her nipples while she continued to ride on him. She moaned. Peterson on the other hand was sitting on the sofa, recovering from his exhaustion and watching my mom's performance on Mr. Wee. After about 15 minutes, Mr. Wee started to growl in a deep voice and ejaculate into my mom's womb. She slowed down her pace as his erection softened. She stood up and headed straight to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, she returned to the living room to catch up with the men. By then she was totally naked. She had taken off her stockings and garter belts in the bathroom. She sat in between the two men on the couch. She leaned her head on Mr. Wee's shoulder while she placed her legs on Peterson's lap. Peterson caressed her thighs and Mr. Wee fondled her breasts. She enjoyed being touched by both men. She then kissed Mr. Wee and whispered into his ear. I saw he nodded in agreement and then told Peterson that he needed to leave. Peterson was a big surprised that Mr. Wee was leaving. But Mr. Wee insisted he should stay, and he would pick him up in the morning. Peterson agreed. After Mr. Wee left, Peterson carried my mom to her room. I rushed out to the balcony and peeked into her room.

In the room, I saw Peterson throw my mom on the bed. She giggled in excitement. He climbed onto the bed and started to kiss her and fondled her breasts. She opened her legs and he edged his body in between her legs. He continued to kiss her and worked his way down to her breasts, then belly and finally to her pussy. He licked and sucked on her clitoris while inserting his middle finger into her. My mom started to moan as he assaulted her with his middle finger. He took quite a while to kiss and lick her pussy while fingered her until my mom had to beg him for his cock. He knelt on the bed, with mom laying on the bed ready to receive his shaft into her love tunnel. He spanked his hard and erect penis on his pussy. Then, he slid his member into her. She moaned with pleasure. With both of his hands pressed against the bed he started to pump his penis inside her in a missionary position. Then, he shifted all his body weight onto his left hand and with his right hand, he clutched her neck and choked on her while he continued to fuck her in the missionary position. I could see from the window her growing excitement to be fucked while being choked. He leaned forward to bite her neck on the side. As he pumped harder and faster, she screamed with pleasure and excitement.

As the night went on, my mom and Peterson fucked in various positions. He was rough to her. He would thrust his manhood into her pussy at a fast pace. He was nothing like my dad who treated her even during love making sessions with tender, loving and care. He ejaculated 3 times in her that night with an hour in between each interval: missionary, doggy and spoon positions. During the doggy and spooning positions, Peterson fucked my mom from behind with force. He wrapped his arm around her neck to choke her. When he fucked her in the doggy style position, he pulled her hair and spanked her butt cheeks and hips from behind. She seemed to like to be choked and spanked. It excited her. I began to wonder and felt excited myself. I wanted to try. Every time, Peterson ejaculated, she would suck the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by selinashun76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments