Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom And The Poolside - Pt 2

"This is a continuation of the day my mom found out I like to wear her lingerie as she suntanned around the pool"

83
21 Comments 21
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Again, I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but so turned on as well.

I made to move my hand off her when she said. “Don’t stop, honey, you are making me feel sexy all over. It’s been a long time since anyone touched me so nicely like that.” She caught my hand and placed it back on her lips, and then moved my hand slowly up and down her sex as she moaned again. “God, that feels so good,” parting her legs further, “Let me guide you.”

She took my fingers and guided them over her very swollen clit, a small cry escaped her lips, as she opened her eyes and looked at me again, a look of pure lust in her eyes now, “Have you been enjoying looking at me in the nude?"

I just nodded and continued to caress her sex.

“Have you enjoyed touching me all over too?” she asked.

I tried to say yes, but it came out more as a moan than a word.

She sat up on the sunbed, “I think it is time for you to be nude too,” licking her lips, “I want to have my fun too and see you nude.”

I was sort of mesmerized at that moment, this was such a fantasy of mine coming true, my swollen member surged with renewed excitement at the prospect of my Mom seeing my hard, wet and dripping cock, by her request too!

Without thinking, I slowly stood and untied the bow on my boardies, pulled them loose, and let them slide down my legs whilst still staring at her body, before remembering I still had on one of Mom’s thongs! I was mortified. I tried to pull them up again before she recognized them for what they were, but it was too late.

“Is that one of my thongs?” She said. ”I know it is one of my thongs.”

My world was crumbling to dust in that moment of absolute splendour. “Mom, I’m sorry,” and stood to leave and run off inside and die of embarrassment, my secret was out.

“Stay, honey,” She said quickly “I want you to stay here.”

“But...” I started to say,

“But what?” she replied, “Am I angry? No, am I disgusted? No, am I upset? No, not at all, though maybe a little shocked," she said in a very understanding voice, “But not a total surprise either,” she looked into my eyes and added, “It is also very, very hot!”

“Oh,” was about all I could think of to say. “Really?”

“I thought someone might have borrowed some of my thongs, some suddenly seemed to be overstretched and some were in my laundry basket when I knew I hadn’t worn them.”

“Oh,” I mumbled.

“I just didn’t put two and two together before now,” she said softly, “It looks so sexy,” she enthused. “Stand up straight and show me properly.”

“Really?” I was surprised by that comment and did as I was told.

“Yes, very really,” she said smilingly “You have the perfect ass and you have such a beautiful cock too, come closer.”

I moved to stand beside her chair, “You are dripping too,” she said.

I nodded.

“All because of me?” She added playfully.

“Yes,” I replied.

“I saw the wet patch earlier," she said, "It is such a turn-on, I just wanted to see more and more. Now then, take them off.”

I was still in a state of shock but so turned on. I slowly pulled the thong off me, and as I went to squat again,

She said, “Sit here on the sunbed.” she moved and got off the bed herself and squatted down beside it, “Now it is my turn to touch you all over, now lie back.” I did as I was told.

“Time to put lotion on you, I think you need it,” she said squirting lotion onto my belly and thighs, putting her hands into the lotion, started to spread it, both hands moving in circles and slowly towards from swollen member.

“I bet you didn’t know I knew you have been watching me for a while out here, did you?”

“No.” I was surprised at that.

“I also knew what you were doing at times watching me, such a turn-on,” she said deviously.

“Oh, I couldn’t help it, Mom,“ I said feeling bad but so aroused too. “You are just so sexy.”

“Sometimes you didn’t clean your cum up properly,” she said as her hands started to get dangerously close to my cock.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

“Oh,” I mumbled.

“And in one of my thongs, I found dry cum too,” She said.

“I’m sorry,” I replied.

She cut me off. “No, I don’t want you to be sorry, it's fine.”

“OK,” I said, feeling very confused. “It's just because your lingerie is so sexy and it smells of you too.”

“I have been wondering if I could find the right moment to catch you wearing my stuff,” she said “I didn’t think it would be today, but...” her fingers continued.

“How much do you like wearing my clothes?”

“It’s so sexy Mom,” I mumbled and moaned at the same time.

“Good answer, honey, in that case, would you like to be taught properly to be my third daughter? how does that sound?” from the tone of her voice, I decided it wasn’t going to be a negotiable thing.

“Would you Mom, you don’t think I am weird?”

Her fingers circled closer to my aching hardness, she knew I was putty in her hands.

“You are not weird at all, hon,” she said “I have glimpsed you a few times masturbating, did you know that?”

“No,” I was surprised at that, “But it has been one of my fantasies for you to watch me,” I blurted out.

“Really? How nice, well from now on, if you want to masturbate because of me, you come and do it in front of me, understand?” she assured me.

“Yes, but ...” I started to say, but suddenly her hands slid onto my cock, clamping around it, I moaned loudly.

“You were going to disagree?” she said grinning.

“No,” I croaked.

“Good girl,” she said and continued, “You are going to do everything as I tell you?”

I nodded.

“No if’s or buts either.”

I was in no position to think clearly as it was, nevermind argue!

“From now on, when the girls are here like next week when we sunbake nude, you will join us out here, nude, Okay?“ She continued, “And, when you get hard, you will not jump in the pool or turnover and hide, I want the girls to see your beautiful cock,” as she wrapped both her hands around me, “And, if you want to masturbate, no, when you want to masturbate when the girls are out here, you do it in front of them too, understand?”

Her fingers again stroking me, my moans continued as I nodded my head.

“I will make you hard too in front of them, either as you lotion my body, or as I do yours, will you like that?”

I was so far beyond talking by then and just moaned.

“Good girl, you never know, they might want your hands on them too, wouldn’t that be fun?”

She stood up and put one leg over the sunbed, straddling me, keeping one hand on my cock, the other hand she put between her legs and opening her puss lips with her fingers, she started to rub herself.

“I am going to make you cum, and you will help me cum,” she purred.

I started to squirm under her.

“Mmmm you are so close, aren’t you?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Let me see you squirt all over yourself then.” She increased the pace on me and her pussy.

I felt this surge of pleasure build up quickly and suddenly, I arched my back and exploded all over myself, my body wracked by wave after wave of pleasure.

As I felt her suddenly spasm as well, she cried out as she went limp and collapsed on top of me.

We lay there for a few minutes, and then she propped herself up, looking down at me saying. “Enjoy that?”

I nodded and had the stupidest grin on my face, she scooped up a bit of my cum on her finger, and put it in her mouth,

“Mmmm, next time, you are cumming in my mouth.”

“You are the best Mom,” I said.

“We’ve only just started honey, I have lots of plans for you and your femme persona. What should we call her? I’ll think of something. So what turns you on the most with women's clothes?”

“Well I like your lace things the most, thongs and stockings, and I always love it when you are in heels, though your feet are too small for me, and that lace dress of yours,” I blurted out.

“Well, you have been observant. We will have to start buying you a collection of your clothes then and heels, and when it is just the two of us here if you want to dress up, then you can walk around the house and yard like that.

"But firstly, you need to be clean-shaven down there.” She stood up and grabbed me by my cock.

“Time for my boy to become more feminine,” leading me into the house and her ensuite.

Published 
Written by isabeaud
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments