Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Long Lost Twin Brother and I: Chap 2: Summer

"After the accident, Jonni breaks it off but one day Johnny makes her change her mind."

2
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Sorry it's a little late, I had writer's block. This is the second chapter and it will probably not make sense unless you read the first chapter, so please read the first part first. Please leave comments good or bad.

Chapter 2: Summer

It was now summer. Johnny was feeling better after his accident and we confronted our parents after we found out that we were twins. Turns out that the people I’ve been living with are our real parents and the people Johnny were living with were just really good friends with our parents ever since they were real little.

Our parents had tried for a baby but when they finally got pregnant they found out that it was twins. They didn’t have the means to take care of both of us and their friends really wanted a baby but he was sterile. So they decided to give one of us to them and raise us together as friends not twins. They even made a story up of why we had the same name and same birthday. They all changed their last names so they were the same. Having the same first name was just a little inside joke to them.

Their plan was working perfectly until Johnny got into that accident. Johnny and I were pissed to say the least. As an apology both sets of parents had bought Johnny and I a summer house on the beach, we were still mad at them but we liked the house. So we spent our whole summer at the summer house that is surrounded by 25 acres and is right on the beach.

I had decided that it would have been wrong if we continued to be together so I broke it off with him. I had even got a boyfriend during the last month of school to help forget about what happened between Johnny and I. But I still had feelings for him so it was really hard to be around him sometimes and he kept trying to change my mind and get back together with me. I kept having to tell him no but one day that all changed.

Both sets of parents had decided to go on a cruise without us for a month, probably to get away from us as seeing that we were still pissed. Well Johnny and I stayed at the beach house. We kept throwing parties almost every night but one day we decided to not have any party and just stay at the house and relax.

Johnny and I woke up and had breakfast. Johnny said that he was going into town for something so I decided to clean the house. I had finally got the house clean after about three hours. I thought that since Johnny was not back yet that I would go to the beach and suntan nude to get rid of my tan lines.

I put on my bikini and grabbed my iPod, beach towel, and sunglasses. I went down to the beach and spread out my beach towel and stripped off my bikini, put on my sunglasses and put my ear buds in. About 30 minutes after just listening to music and sunbathing, I felt like someone was watching. At first I thought that it was my imagination then the feeling became stronger. I opened my eyes to see Johnny watching me.

“What the hell Johnny,” I shouted as I stood up and dropped my iPod and wrapped the towel around me.

“I just came home and found you sunbathing outside so of course I looked. I’m a guy and you’re a hot sexy girl.”

“So? I’m your sister, remember?”

“Yeah but we just found out before that you were all over me, remember?”

“True but now that we know it would be just wrong.”

“I don’t give a shit,” he said as he moved closer to me, “I still want you and I have a feeling that you want me too.”

“But you are my brother, it’s just wrong,” I said while backing up.

“Will you just stop it with the ‘it’s just wrong’ crap, like I said I don’t give a shit,” he took another step closer causing me to back up once again right into the water. The coolness of the water made me jump and drop my towel. That was when I got tackled into the water.

“Fuck you, Johnny,” I stated as I stood up again and tried to get out of the water but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down again.

“I would love that sis,” and then he kissed me. I couldn’t help myself, I kissed back. God did I miss him kissing me. I felt his dick pressing against his shorts into my stomach so I grabbed it. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

“I’ve missed you so much but this is still wrong,” I told him, “but I don’t care anymore, I want you so badly.” I reached into his shorts and pulled his dick out and slid down so my mouth was right at his cock.

Selenax1306
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selenax1306

I began teasing him by giving him little pecks around his dick.

“Please stop that.”

“Ok, if you say so,” I said while standing up. I started running to our house.

“I meant with the teasing, bitch,” he said while standing up and running after me.

I’m fast so I was already at the door when I heard that last word. I turned around, “You know damn well I don’t like being called a bitch and if you can catch me you might get a little treat.”

“You fucking tease,” he said while picking up speed. I walked in and locked the door. He had just reached the door when I looked it. He flipped me off as I shook my ass at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He reached into his short’s pocket and pulled a key out as he smirked at me. I turned and ran up the stairs to my third floor bedroom, just as I reached it I heard him yelling, “Jonni, I will find you, you fucking tease.” That is when I hid under my king sized bed. I heard him running up the stairs and hoping that he didn’t find me.

I was under the bed for about 15 minutes when I thought it was safe to move so I started to get out from under my bed. Right as I popped my head out I saw him staring at me from on top of my bed.

“Boo,” he said.

“AHHH SHIT,” I tried to go back under my bed but he grabbed me and pulled me out. “Let go dick,” I said while laughing and wiggling in his arms trying to get away.

“No way.” Then he threw me on my bed and climbed on top of me. For a moment it seemed like time stopped and we were just staring into each other’s eyes. He leaned down and kissed me again. “Have I told you I love you?”

“Yes but I love it when you say that, I love you too,” then I kissed him back.

“Do you really love me as more than a brother?”

“Of course but it’s so wrong.”

“Who cares?”

“But it’s illegal.”

“We don’t have to tell anybody.”

“I guess… I love you but –“

“No buts, just let me love you and just let yourself love me.”

“Ok…”

He looked into my eyes once again and kissed me. Of course I kissed back and I enjoyed every wrong minute of it. He then started to fondle my breasts with his right and I let out a little moan. He had the magic touch. He took his hand off my breast and ran it down my body very lightly. I got a tingling feeling from the tips of my fingers all the way to the ends of my toes. His touch was just electric, I loved it. I kept moaning against his mouth and then he finally reached my mound and he lightly and slowly reached my folds. He found my clit and started playing with it. I moaned my biggest moan yet. Then he started to put his finger into me and then two. He tried to put a third one in but since I was still a virgin it started hurting. I broke the kiss and he pulled his fingers out of me.

“Let me do something for you,” I said, I didn’t want him to know he had hurt me. So I pushed him onto his back and moved downwards. I got to his dick and started to tease him again.

“Oh Jonni please don’t tease me again.” So I put my mouth on him and started going to town. At first I slowly deep-throated his seven and a half inch dick, then I started picking up speed as I bobbed my head up and down deep-throating him every time I went down. He started moaning and I kept at it for a while until he said that he was cumming.

“I’m going to cum.”

“Cum in my mouth, I want to taste your cum.” I said through his dick. He understood me though because next thing I know he’s holding my head down and cumming into my mouth. He came a lot into my mouth and I swallowed every drop, I showed him that I had in fact swallowed.

“God Jonni, that’s hot.” I leaned in for a kiss but, “I’m not going to kiss you after you sucked my dick.”

“Yes you are,” then a pounced and kissed his mouth. “See it’s not that bad.”

“I guess not,” then he kissed me again and we stayed like that for a little bit, just kissing in each other’s arms. “Jonni, let me make love to you, please.”

“Um… I’m not sure. I’m not sure if I’m ready to lose my virginity just yet. I mean I want to but I’m not sure.”

“Please, we both love each other and now just seems like a right moment.”

“Well…” Then the door bell rang saving me from giving an answer.

Published 
Written by JonniLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors