Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Sister's Sexual Escapades; Part III; Restricted Access

"Her mischievious mind did not allow limited access!"

15
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Later I awoke with a start. I realised that my soft cock was still inside my sister sister’s pussy, and that immediately started a reaction! Her finger was still inside Jacky’s pussy and that added to my rapidly developing hard-on, and Jacky’s beautiful nipple was still inside my mouth! Well all that only took a few seconds and I was instantly hard and throbbing once again.

What a journey and I was ready to start all over again but instead gently woke them up and reluctantly urged them to go back to their room quietly. I suspect that they did not even notice my condition otherwise things could have been a lot different.

The following week found my little sister in my bed every night between midnight and 4h00. She had discovered the real use of my cock and wanted to devour it as often as possible. I wallowed in all this attention!

For the first two nights she tiptoed in through my bathroom door (we shared the same bathroom) and lay next to me totally naked. She rolled me onto my back and deftly removed my sleep shorts, had a quick hard suck which always stimulated me fully, and inserted my erection directly into her beautifully soft, wet pussy.

She rode me like a professional, slowly working up and down, into a perfect canter. Her rhythm was amazing. She was a pro already. She was in her element with only one objective: to ride into ecstasy with each orgasm, unhurried and purposeful. Each thrust was deeper and stronger than the previous one and got better each time. Her orgasms were becoming more frequent and longer. This made it even more difficult for me to try to control myself. We were becoming perfect lovers.

This was repeated about five times each night collapsing into a short deep sleep. She often slept on top of me with my cock safely tucked deep inside her velvety pussy. We truly were enjoying the best sex that any honeymooners would die for!

Too soon we were awakened by her cellphone alarm. Ten minutes to four and time for a quickie - a ride into ecstasy to welcome the new day. What a life.

Here I was, only a teenager, sleeping with a beautiful young woman, in my own home every night. I was indeed speechless as the reality of the situation made me walk around smiling all day long even with the daunting thought of finals in three weeks time. My friends could not grasp my cool, composed behaviour. It even puzzled my parents.

By the end of the week my sister and I had established a very special relationship with all our intimacy. I could not penetrate her deeply enough and she could not get enough of me inside of her. She actually wanted all of me and not only my penis and my balls.

She always stretched her legs wider than a ballerina’s, opening her pussy so much that even her inner lips were erect. At times I could see right into her love canal and her clit had grown hugely from all my stimulating and sucking. It was also starting to adopt the characteristics of a miniature penis.

I savoured every second we spent together. It was indescribable.

But mother in her wisdom soon had a chat to her and begged Cathy to stay away from me at all times. Her heart started to race. Had Mom detected something?

She explained, “Your brother is looking very tired and quite drained at times so he needs all his energy and sleep for these important exams. Please let’s all give him the space and quietness he deserves?”.

But Cathy’s newly found passion did not calm her mischievous mind. She was scheming already. Being a brilliant Fine Arts student who usually achieved A’s in all her subjects she had a highly creative mind. This coupled with her maturity added fuel to fire.

Mother’s stern request made her resort to simple things like notes in my sleep shorts, “Wish I was in here with you”, “You must all be very lonely!” and “My pussy really is missing you all. Cum quickly!”

Half way through my finals I received another note under my bathroom door whilst showering;

DARE: No Underpants or Panties to be worn tomorrow!

I scoffed at the idea thinking that as I do it often enough especially on very hot days this was no “dare”. I actually enjoyed ‘hanging free’. So she had to be up to something.

The next day, being Saturday, I did not where any briefs, but just a pair of casual shorts.

I was lying on the lounge floor relaxing and listening to one of my favourite CD”s when my sister waltzed in. She was dressed in one of her shortest mini-skirts, high heels, and a clingy top that emphasised her beautifully developing breasts. Her nipples were fully erect, hard and pouting so clearly visible. She was also wearing the brightest lip-stick, just to get my attention I am sure.

“Wow, where are you off to in your ‘tart’ outfit?” I teasingly asked.

She did not reply but came and stood over my head, legs purposely wide apart.

I looked up because I thought this to be strange. There completely exposed was the most incredible unobstructed view of her juicy pussy smiling down on me. The lips were already pouting with expectation. Even her clit was peeping out the top.

That view sent a ‘Tsunami’ through my entire body. Everything froze except my cock. It shot up like a flag pole under my shorts - the reaction she was hoping for.

Her carefully orchestrated scheme was being played out to perfection.

Then I could not believe what happened next. This magnificent view started to descend right down onto my face. She actually squatted over me! I was overcome. The view was mind blowing becoming clearer and more detailed ever second. Her puffy lips looked puffier than ever and slowly parted as she lowered herself. Her inner lips were fully extended and her clit became awesomely erect as her legs parted over my head. What an awesome site, right into my face. My cock was throbbing in anticipation of devouring her womanhood in my mouth. My tongue stretched up as far as possible to welcome her sacred sanctuary and licked her lips with shear gusto.

I was out of control and in complete oblivion.

LiaJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaJaz

I instantly devoured all her juices and my tongue frantically reached for her magnificent clit I saw approaching so ready to be sucked. It engaged! At that moment she started to lean forward and unzip my trousers which gave me the opportunity to get my lips around her erection and suck her even harder.

Oh how I missed our beautiful love relationship and longed for it to resume. The past ten days felt as though I was locked up in a monastery wearing a chastity belt!

As my zip opened my cock rocketed out, thick and throbbing. The site, smell and the taste of mouthing her pussy sent everything into turmoil including my dick. I thought I was truly going to shoot my load there and then. Somehow I pulled myself together and managed to whisper,

“What are we doing? If someone walks in we are totally bust and in huge trouble?”

“Just checking to see if I’d won the dare!”, she guardedly replied.

What was she thinking, I asked myself. But suddenly the sound of those dreaded footsteps approaching from the passage changed everything.

I panicked. But little sister had it all well rehearsed. She smartly swung her legs around and kneeled over my tummy. Forced my cock down on my belly and sat on it. Somehow she managed to push my extremely rigid erection down with her pussy and cradled it between her wet, wet lips. The warmth was amazing. I just wanted more. She quickly adjusted her pleated skirt and ensured that it covered everything exposed at the back and between her legs in front.

She started tickling me.

I was mortified by her actions. What if we’re bust? My cock on her pussy in the lounge! How would we explain this?

But her imaginative mind was far ahead of mine.

Mother walked in and said, “Cathy darling, what are you doing? That is so un-ladylike, sitting on your brother like that”.

“Well it’s his fault!” she replied. “He called me a tart for wearing high heels and bright lipstick. So I’m waiting for him to apologise,” and continued to tickle me.

“Well, it is a bit bright, dear”, mother responded. “Lunch is served in five minutes”,

turned around, shook her head and walked out!

Unperturbed Cathy immediately reached down to my bursting member, eased its head up between her now completely soaked puffy lips, teasing her pouting clit along the way, and pushed it straight into her love canal.

She thrust him deep inside her honey pod. Each thrust seemed to be endless. She worked quickly and faster each time. I lifted her skirt and saw her thickened clit standing proud, rubbing its head against my throbbing shaft. My index finger instinctively reached out and teased it as well. Her clit was so available and desirable, an opportunity not to be missed.

I loved my sister! She was a darling and so imaginative I thought. No-one else could have pulled this off. A cleverly orchestrated plan executed so precisely even in front of mother’s x-ray eyes of all people.

I needed this and so did she. We had not had the slightest hint of sex or a decent grope for the last week and a half. It made me realise just how much I missed her warm little body next to mine and our wonderful love making sessions. She had become someone very special to me. She was my lover and not just a loving sister.

She rode me like a stallion totally out of control. My cock was pounding inside her moving ever deeper and deeper. She felt it, loved it, her eyes misted up, she gave it her all and so did I!

We exploded together. She fell forward onto me. Our mouths met and I french kissed her like she’d never been kissed before.

Four minutes were up! We had one minute to recompose ourselves. She darted off to the bathroom. I quickly wiped up my excess love juices as best I could, and forced him back into my pants. He wanted more.

I zipped up, took a few deep breathes in disbelief, picked myself up off the floor and casually walked into the dining room hoping that I was decent and not still leaking!

Lunch was a very sombre affair with our thoughts just savouring the last few moments of our mind blowing pleasures.

The next few weeks were uneventful as well until after the exams. Fortunately Cathy’s ended on the same day as mine and a physical celebration of note followed. Cathy and I released all our exam tensions and stresses in indescribable sexual bliss.

She joined me in bed every night at our usual time, even during her periods until I started my college course. This time together was so special. Often we would make love all night long and then sleep late that morning. It was all so surreal.

Some nights were hectic and breathless and other nights we just lay intimately entwined. I would enter her and just lay still. We would fall asleep and with the slightest vaginal contraction or body movement my cock would awaken and develop the hardest erection imaginable. This would encourage her to immediately climax and invariably cause a major ejaculation on my part.

This could easily be repeated three or four times each night without much effort from either of us. It was incredible. We simply wallowed in our deepest love for each other. This was something too precious to even share with anyone else. It was so very special. We were both besotted.

Fortunately I achieved excellent results for college acceptance level and Cathy got her usual five A’s . Our parents were well pleased and we were relieved that they had not detected our secret.

We slept together every night during the holidays for those special four hours and as my departure for college became more imminent Cathy became a little saddened.

The reality of me not living at home any longer would soon become a ‘fait accompli’ but my sister's little mind became even more imaginative already.

(To be continued ……Part IV: College Capers)

Published 
Written by phantom741
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments