Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time

"This was submitted a while ago but for some reason was removed."

3
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was taking Friday off as I'd had a hard week. After a long lay in I decided to get up for lunch. Just as I was about to start and the doorbell sounded. I went to answer it Mum came in looking a bit down and tearful. She sat at the table with me chatted a bit until I asked why she looked so down.

The tears started to come down her face as I tried to comfort her.

"It's your Dad." she said.

" He's not been near me for quite some time now or even taken me out."

 "He's even started to sleep in the spare room."

"Do you think he's seeing someone else." I asked.

"I don't think so, all he seems to do is work or go fishing."

 Well after a small talk and a coffee I told her I'd have a talk with him and see if he would tell me what was wrong if she wanted.

 "Would you!, please, I need to know if it's me or something else." she replied.

"OK I will and how about you coming with me for a meal and a drink tonight."

Her face lit up and she almost burst into tears again.

 "Oh yes, that would be great."

"I'll take you home and have a talk with him."

I got dressed and took her home.

Dad was in the garden shed getting his fishing gear ready for when he finished work in the morning. He worked shifts and had done for twenty years. It was his last night shift for that month.

After the usual greetings and chat I broached the subject of him and Mum. He went a bit subdued but then started to tell me that with all the shift work he'd been doing it had started to take the toll on him. His libido was not the same any more and Mum was quite demanding at times, he just could keep up with her. 

"I see, why not take her out now and then." I asked.

"I don't enjoy it anymore, I just want peace and quiet." He replied.

"Well she's a bit upset at the moment so I offered to take her out tonight if it's OK with you." 

"Thats fine by me." he said.

With that I went back indoors to Mum.

I told her all was OK and would talk to her when I picked her up.

"Would 7.30 be OK, I'll book a table so get yourself dressed up." I smiled at her and waved bye.

 Six months earlier I was released the forces, I'd been married but now divorced due to the situation of being away a lot, not doing a marriage any good. I'd moved back near home brought my own house, found a good job and kept myself busy. I was in my late twenties and Mum in her mid forties.

 When I got back home I booked a table at a popular place about 45 minutes away, but was told it was the last booking as Friday was always busy. That was fine by me, so I thought I'd have a long soak in the bath and then get ready.

 About seven I was all ready so made my way over to pick up Mum. When I arrived Dad was about to go to work. I told him where we were going to which he approved and said "Have a good time.I'll see you later." He then went off to work.

Seconds latter Mum came down stairs, she looked great, wearing a slit skirt, silky blouse and a jacket.

"How do I look."

 "Really great, you going somewhere special ! " I asked with a grin.

 "I hope so." she replied.

With that I took her to the car. I opened the door for her and as she got in and sat down her skirt opened showing off a great expanse of stocking and suspender. My jaw dropped and I got an instant hard on.

Mum casually closed her skirt and said with a grin on her face,

"Come on we'll be late."

 I said very little on the way as my mouth was dry from the shock of the sight I had witnessed, and couldn't stop thinking of it. 

We arrived in ample time but the car park was nearly full, I found a space in the top corner but there was no lighting there. It wasn't a problem.

 The bar was full, we had to push our way in, Mum getting a few admiring glances as we made our way to the bar. I ordered our drinks and told the barman we'd booked a table, he took my name and told me it would be a while and would call us when it was ready.

 Standing in the crowd I couldn't help getting pushed into Mum, I kept apologising, she just smiled and told me not to worry. With that she got closer and I ended up with her leg gently pushing between mine. This gave me another erection.

 "You OK." she asked "You seem to be a bit flustered."

Again I was speechless. My mind was working overtime does she know what this is doing to me, she must do. I put my hand around her waste and pulled her even closer whispering " I'm fine are you."

There was a mischievous look in her face.

" I'm even better."

Then gently rubbed her knee up and down the inside of my leg.

The barman called my name and brought me back to earth. A waiter showed us to the table which was in a nice corner. I couldn't get over what had happened and the thoughts of what Mum had been doing was blowing my mind.

sophithomas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sophithomas

I told her what Dad had said trying to calm myself down.

She said me that she had thought it may have been something like that but he wouldn't say anything to her. It was a bit of relief for her.

"Well at least its not another woman." I said. 

"No but I still have my needs."

 There was a look on her face that I was still not sure of. Was she saying I could fill them!!.

"Yes I guess you have."

The waiter interrupted us for our order which I duly gave him and asked for a bottle of wine. He went away.

"What are you going to do then." I asked

" Do you remember when you first came home on leave and you used to fool around with me"

How could I forget. My mind flashed back to all the things I'd get up to trying to get her let me grope her and other things.

"Well I thought then that you were a bit too young and needed teaching on how to handle a woman."

It all came flooding back to me.

" Julie Thompson" I blurted out. "So that was you who set me up with her."

She laughed. "You didn't know then."

"No I didn't." 

(Well thats another story to tell.)

The waiter bought over the bottle of wine and poured two glasses. As he left Mum said she wanted to powder her nose and made for the ladies.

When she got back she took off her jacket. My eyes were popping out of my head. Her blouse was unbuttoned low showing me a lot of cleavage not only that she had no bra on. I'd not noticed before because of her jacket.

"Close your mouth you'll catch a fly." she said with a grin.

 I guess now that I knew what she had in mind. We ate our meal and chatted, Mum had most of the wine as I was driving. As time went by people were starting to leave and the place was emptying. The waiter came over with the bill getting his words in a fluster as he was too busy looking down Mums blouse. I paid him and we got up and left.

As we walked over to the car, the park was nearly empty, Mum put her arm around my waste, I put mine around hers.

"Have you enjoyed yourself."I asked.

She didn't say anything just turned to me and kissed me. A short one on the lips then her hand went around my neck and she gave me a long deep one, her tongue searching for mine and me responding to her. It was amazing. My hand came up and caressed her breast through her blouse. Her nipples were standing out and hard. She moaned as I caressed her. I pulled back and said.

"Lets get into the car."

There were very few cars left in the park, we got into the back, this time she didn't hide her skirt opening showing me her stocking clad legs. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, my hands now inside her blouse fondling those breasts as I so wanted to in my late teens. The feel of the skin sent waves of pleasure through me. Her hand was on my crutch groping my erection. I put my head down and started to kiss her breasts taking her nipple firmly in my lips and teasing it with my tongue, then gently biting it as she moaned with pleasure.

My hand then roamed down to her crutch. Her legs automatically parted as I felt for my birth canal. She lifted slightly for me to remove her panties. My hand returned to her hairy pussy, my fingers finding the entrance of her now soaking wet cunt. Her moans became greater. I released her nipple and slid down to her crutch. there was a faint aroma of her femininity as I reached her cunt, I glanced up , she looked a bit perplexed as to what I was about to do. I kissed all around her wet lips then plunge my tongue in as deep as I could into her gaping hole.

"Oh my god," she let out and shuddered.

My tongue started teasing her clitoris and within no time her legs wrapped around my neck as she orgasmed in my face.She cried out in ecstasy pushing my head down into my birth canal, I licked her more as she came again.

After what seemed an age she relaxed her grip on me allowing me to breath properly and raise myself up. The look of sheer pleasure was a joy to see. I undid my pants and released my aching cock that was covered in pre cum. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and entered her. The sensation of entering my birth canal was electric and indescribable. She was all open for me and all so wet.

It wasn't long before I was filling her up with spunk, as I pumped into her I could not hold back. I just let it flow, as I did she tightened around me, squeezing all that was left in me. I collapsed onto her, we kissed for what seemed an age.

Footsteps bought us back to earth. A couple were coming for there car. They entered and started up. the headlights filled our car, all they could see were two lovers kissing as they went by. We quickly got into the front and headed for home.
To be continued :-

Published 
Written by mumslover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments