Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first dick

"My first time with a real dick"

20
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My first dick.

I will not mention any names in this story and this only happened a few weeks ago.

I was home alone so I was sitting in front of the computer naked and playing with myself while I was talking to a very gorgeous girl on Lush Stories (you know who you are).

We were chatting away, she told me how she has never tasted guys cum before and that her room mate wanted her to taste her boyfriend's cum but she didn't know what to do, she was worried it was going to taste gross.

My brother walked into my room to find out where Mum and Dad are. But instead, he got a full view of me playing with myself and a dildo up my ass, his jaw dropped to the floor and his dick got hard. Oh, I forgot to mention we are nudist at home so we walk around our house naked all the time but we would never do anything sexual in front of anyone and for my brother to see that I had a dildo up my ass didn't help.

My brother is 26 years old with short brown hair. He isn't muscular or anything like that, he is pretty skinny. He is also married but as a rule in this house as soon as he walks inside he has to take his clothes off, so does his wife. His wife is a good looking woman, good enough for me to want to do things with her but to shy to ask her.

So as I was saying, I was there with a dildo up my ass and playing with myself with my brother walking into my room and busting me. I told him to get out, but he said "no" and started jerking his cock. I started to ignore him and keep chatting away to my friends on Lush, but I couldn't keep my eyes off his big dick. This was the first time I have ever seen a dick hard and being played with, it was kind of making me wetter and I have no idea why. I have never liked looking at dicks, just something about them is wrong.

He kept asking me if he could touch me down there and I kept saying "no". I was telling my friend everything that was happening and she was telling me to let him do what ever he wants to me but I just couldn't do it. I couldn't let him put his dick in me just the thought of it made me gag especially if he came inside me, YUCK!!

He kept asking and getting closer and my friend was still telling me to let him. This went on for another 10 minutes or so and then I finally let him touch me so I can go back to what I was doing and he can leave me alone so I can cum in peace.

He reached out with his hand, I could tell her was nervous because his hand was shaking the entire time. His hand was coming closer, I felt myself wanting him to touch me. He ran his finger over my clit and oh my god it felt so good for someone else to touch me. He asked if he could fuck me but I told him no even though my body ached to feel his cock inside me but I didn't want a cock in my pussy.

I told my friend how it felt and she couldn't believe I let him touch me. I explained how good it felt and I was seriously thinking about letting him fuck my ass. He went back to jerking off right next to me.

I couldn't take it any longer, I wanted him to fuck my ass. I pushed the dildo out using my muscles and stood and bent over with my arms resting on my desk and told him "you can fuck me, brother but only if its in my ass. If your dick goes anywhere near my pussy it will be the last time ever."

He agreed and stood behind me. I felt the head of his dick push against my ass a little bit and felt how hot it was. I pushed back onto his dick a bit to let him know I'm ready. He slowly pushed inside my ass. Once he was all the way, in he fixed up his footing and slowly pulled out.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

Just before his dick came all the way out, he pushed back in. He slowly started going faster and faster and it felt so good that I could feel my first orgasm coming up quickly. He kept fucking me harder and harder. My orgasm was just around the corner. Another thrust or 2 and that would be it. "I'm cumming brother, I'm cumming fuck me harder," I screamed in pleasure, "that felt so good."

He kept thrusting harder and faster. I reached another mind blowing orgasm squirting my pussy juices all over my thighs, legs and feet.

"Ready sis, I'm just about to cum," he said. Right then he blew his load in my ass filling me up completely. He was still cumming after 30 seconds, filling me up more and more. When he finally stopped cumming he pulled out and I grabbed my empty glass off the desk so I can see how much he fired off into me. He filled the glass up a quarter of the way.

To my surprise, he was still hard and wanted to fuck me again. My friend told me to let him fuck my pussy, that it will feel even better. But I told her that I can't because I wasn't on the pill, I never needed to be on it. But I was so horny I didn't really care now. I sat back down on my chair and spread my legs.

"Brother you may fuck my pussy now," I told him.

"Are you sure Ash?" he asked.

I grabbed his dick and pulled it to my pussy and said "I'm sure, NOW FUCK ME HARD!"

With me saying that, he pushed into me, stretching my pussy for the first time with a real dick. It felt even better then a vibrator. I didn't know before how good it felt. If I knew I would have fucked every cock I could put my hands on. But since I have devoted myself to being a lesbian I will stay a lesbian after this unless my brother and I find ourselves alone, on those days I will be Bi.

He fucked me and fucked me harder. I was approaching another orgasm again but this time it felt bigger. Yes it was bigger then the last, I have never felt one this big before. It felt like my head was going to explode and my body couldn't bend and twist as much it wanted to when I cum. One orgasm ran into a second, a third and a fourth. I couldn't believe how many times he made me cum.

I knew he must be close so I squeezed his cock with my muscles inside to add a bit more tension for him, I wanted him to cum. I wanted his cum inside me. I wanted to lick his dick clean of my juices and his. No one had ever made me this horny before and don't think anyone would come close.

He finally fire stream after stream of his white, hot and sticky cum inside my pussy and then pulled out. After a few minutes of getting my breath back, I looked at him. HIS DICK WAS STILL HARD, what the fuck?

I was all fucked out but I told him If he wants he can jack off and cum on my tits. Which he did and then walked out to leave me covered and full of his cum. I told my friend everything that happened and that I have to go for a shower to wash myself inside and out.

Its been about 3 weeks since that day and I haven't seen him yet but I have to one day soon as I'm 9 days late for my period. I have also taken a test and it came back positive.

Yesterday my brother came around and I sat down with him and told him that I'm 10 days late and the test I took said it was positive. I also told him that I was going to go through with having the baby. He didn't seem upset or pissed off, "I won't tell anyone its yours brother."

He agreed with my decision and lent over to give me a hug. He whispered into my ear "I love you Ash."

Published 
Written by SluttyAsh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments