Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Niece Part1

"Taking of my niece"

1
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I have been feeling very lonely lately and expressed it to my niece Mary-Ellen thru Facebook. She wrote back that she was coming down soon and would see me then. She was going to come down on first of September as she was going to take her mother to a show in Toronto. So I anxiously waited for her to come. She arrived the afternoon of the first and came down to say hi to me. I gave her a big hug, which lasted a bit longer than usual. I told her I was really happy to see her and that I wished I could see her more often. She smiled and said she was sorry and she would try to get down to Galt more often.

We went upstairs and I said goodbye to Mare and Deb as they headed out the door. On the way to Toronto Mary-Ellen asked her mother why all of a sudden I wanted to see her more often. Deb told her that I was feeling lonely not having anyone to be with or talk besides her and Roy. Anyways you know he loves you a lot and I think he is trying to get the relationship you two had before the incident. What incident, Mare asked her mother. When he went to hug you one time you called him a pervert, which really hurt him. Oh my god she replied I forgot about that. Well you know ever since then he has kept his distance from you, but I think he really misses you now. They drove the rest of the way into Toronto in silence, Mary-Ellen thinking on what her mother had told her.

The show was fantastic and that was all they talked about on the way home. By the time they got home it was going on one in the morning. As they pulled into the driveway Mare asked her mother do you think Uncle Jerry is still up. He probably is, he usually stays up late on his computer, why Deb asked her. I think I will go in and say hi, she replied. Why don’t you stay the night, I don’t want you to drive home this late in the dark. You can head home in the morning, okay. Okay Mare replied, I guess you’re right. There was nobody up in the living room and Deb looked down the stairs to the basement and saw my light on. She turned to Mare and said looks like he is up. I am going to bed now I am tired, I will see you in the morning. Okay she replied, I am just going to go down and say goodnight to Uncle Jerry. She headed downstairs and saw I was up and on my computer. Hi Uncle Jerry I heard her say. I turned my head and smiled, Mare I didn’t think I would see you again so soon. Well I decided to stay here the night and drive home in the morning. What are you playing, she asked me as she came over to my chair. I started the game back up to show her and said it is called Diablo lll, and I explained what it entailed. She watched for a bit and I said to her you are going to have to try it some time, it gets the tension out as you are killing all these demons. She laughed and said sounds like fun. Well goodnight Uncle Jerry, see you in the morning. The next morning Mare stayed for breakfast and gave me a big hug as she left to head home. She whispered in my ear that she would try to get down and see me more often.

It had to be about a couple of weeks and as I was just getting out of the shower I heard a knock on the door. I only had a towel around my shoulders and another one around my waist. The trouble was I had gotten out of the shower with a massive hard on. I tried to hide it as best as I could and answered the door. To my surprise it was Mary-Ellen, Mare I said I didn’t expect you so soon, I said to her. I could feel my cock twitch and she smiled and said I thought I would come down and visit. She wrapped her arms around me and I hoped she didn’t feel my hard cock. As much as I tried I couldn’t stop it from twitching and I pulled back from her and said just a minute and I will go and get dressed. She nodded okay and watched as I headed downstairs to get dressed. Mare couldn’t believe it when she hugged Uncle Jerry and felt his hard cock throbbing against her stomach. It felt big and she could feel it twitch every once in a while. I wonder if I gave him that or if he had it before I came. She was a bit disappointed when he pulled away and said he was going to get dressed. She watched him leave and saw how good he was looking. It looked like he had lost all the extra weight he had been carrying and even had a start of a six pack. He sure didn’t look his age, she thought.

He came back up stairs and asked if she had eaten yet. She replied no and he asked her if she wanted to go out to eat or face eating his cooking. She laughed and she told him she would attempt his cooking. She watched him cooking and they chatted and laughed all the way through the meal. After breakfast she looked at the time and said sorry Uncle Jerry I should be leaving now. She saw he was disappointed but he smiled and thanked her for coming. They hugged and Mare said to him as she left make sure you’re wearing different coloured towels next time, those ones this morning clashed. I laughed and replied, well you phone before your coming so I can change them, and she giggled and said okay.

The following weekend I get a phone call around 7:00 in the morning and its Mary-Ellen, she told me she was phoning ahead to warn me she was coming down. I laughed and said okay I will make sure I change the towels.

KatherineBisou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherineBisou

She laughed back and replied you better. I waited until just before 8:30 and hopped in to the shower for a quick one. Just as I stepped out I hear the knock on the door. I could feel my cock harden as I nervously walked to the door to answer it. Nervous that she would have been only joking about the towels, and would be mad when she saw me. I opened the door and she saw I had only the towels on she stepped in and shut the front door and smiled saying now that colour combination is better. She hugged me to her tightly and I could feel my cock pressed up against her mound and belly. When Mare hugged Uncle Jerry to her she immediately felt his hard cock press against her pussy mound and her soft belly and thought I guess it was me that gave him a hard on. She felt her nipples begin to harden and a tingling in her pussy. She felt Uncle Jerry put his hands on the small of her back and it seemed he pressed his body harder against her. They stood there relishing the feeling they were both having. Mare couldn’t help herself as she felt her hips begin to gyrate against his cock. I felt Mare’s hips begin to move against me and I took a chance and lowered my hands to her hips and moved them a little bit harder against me. She didn’t pull away or say anything but I could her small whimpers coming from her mouth. I let her do that a little longer than lowered my hands to the bottom of her skirt and slowly began to raise it. Mare felt his hands on her hips and then felt her hips move a little faster and harder against him. She didn’t know if she had started it or if Jerry had. She than felt his hands lower and pull the bottom of her skirt higher. As he was doing that he had taking one of her hands and placed it on the knot that was holding the towel in place. She felt her skirt completely bunched up at her waist as he pressed his towel covered cock against her panty covered mound. The tingling in her pussy became a stronger and she could feel her pussy getting wet as his hard cock caressed her mound. She didn’t remember how or when her hand had undone the towel but she felt her hand pulling it aside. I felt Mare undo the towel and pull it aside. I pulled back some and let the towel drop to the floor. Mare’s hand was still on my hip as I reached between her legs and pulled her silk panties to one side exposing her pussy. I pushed her hand down and I felt her small fingers close around my cock. I positioned it so it was between her legs rubbing across her pussy lips. As I did that she held on to my cock softly stroking it. I felt Uncle Jerry reach between my legs and pull my panties aside. I then felt my hand grasping his hard cock and begin stroking it up and down. His cock felt so big a hell of a lot bigger than Jeff’s. The next thing I knew was I was moving his cock between my legs and god did it feel good. I reached behind Mary-Ellen and undid her skirt and pull it down her legs. I then pulled her panties down and put my cock between her legs again. I grasped the cheeks of her ass and caressed and squeezed them as she gyrated her hips over my cock. God it felt good when Jerry had taken my skirt off and pulled my panties down. I could feel his cock a lot better now. His hands grasped my ass cheeks and I could feel him run his fingers down the crack of my ass, sending more shivers of pleasure through me. I could feel my own pussy juices leaking from my pussy and coating his hard cock. I reached up with my hands and undid her blouse than reached behind her and undid the clasp to her bra. I pulled her bra up to her neck exposing her delicious tits. One hand I grasped her tit and began to squeeze it while I pinched and pulled on her nipple.

I felt him undo my bra and then grasp my tit, his fingers pinched and pulled on my nipple and I felt it get harder and more erect. It has been awhile since anybody has played with my tits she thought to herself as she felt jolts of pleasure course through her tits and directly down to her pussy. She didn’t give a damn now if he knew that he was turning her on. Her moans were coming louder as her passion grew. She felt his hand leave her tit and both hands grasped the cheeks of her ass. Her back was against the wall as she felt him lift her up. He guided his cock to the opening to her very hot and juicy pussy. She cried out oh yes as his cock slowly slipped into her tight pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to slowly fuck his cock. He carried her over to the table and laid her down on it and pulled her panties off. She felt him slip his big hard cock back into her tight pussy. She lifted up and let him take her blouse and bra off. He then reached for her tits and squeezed them as his finger pinched her nipples. She felt herself cuming as he continued to fuck her juicy pussy slowly and deep. His cock filled her pussy more than she ever felt before. She couldn’t believe it as she couldn’t stop cuming. She moaned louder to him to fuck her harder and faster. He did as she told her grabbing her hips and fucked her faster and harder. She cried out she was coming hard and she felt his cock swelling and felt him ram his cock deep into her and blast load after load of his cum into her.

Published 
Written by silverfoxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors