Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Family (Chapter 2)

"We decide to do it."

17
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
CHAPTER 2 – We Decide To Do It

I woke up the next morning and looked over at my wife who was still sound asleep next to me. The sheets were only covering the lower half of her amazing body and I could see her perfect tits, with her nipples semi erect staring at me. Her nipples had red marks all around them from the previous nights great sex.

Then it hit me, we had fantasized about bring our 16 year old daughter, Ashley into the bedroom. Thinking back we talked about more than just bringing her into the bedroom, we talked about turning her into a slut, just like her mom.

Cindy had told me how she wanted to feed my cock into Ashley’s tight pussy and how she wanted to suck my cum out of her cunt when I was done fucking her. She said she wanted Ashley to do all the dirty things that she herself did, my cock grew at these thoughts.

For a moment I thought about reaching in between Cindy’s legs and rubbing her pussy until she woke up then having some great morning sex, but she had a lot to drink last night and I didn’t want to wake her, although she was always ready for sex in the morning.

I quietly got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen for some coffee, I needed to get my morning started because I had a golf game in a couple of hours.

As I was in the kitchen making coffee all I could think about was what Cindy had said last night, how she wanted to fuck our daughter. As great a thought as it was, I figured Cindy was just drunk and nothing would ever come of it. I told myself I would not bring it up, unless she did. As I was sitting at the kitchen table, I heard

“Good morning sweetie.”

Cindy walked into the kitchen just wearing my button down shirt I had worn last night. Her hair was in a mess, like she had gotten royally fucked last night and didn’t fix it, and she had been royally fucked last night.

“How do you feel this morning? You had a lot to drink last night.”

“Oh, I’m alright, nothing a cup of coffee can’t fix.”

Cindy sat down at the table and I made her a cup of coffee. After a few minutes of sitting there in silence I was going to say something when Cindy beat me to it.

“About last night...”

“Yes?”

“The sex was amazing, I don’t know how many times I came, but it was a lot.”

I responded, “Yea, it was pretty great. You haven’t acted that slutty in a long time, I loved it.”

Cindy smiled and said, “I know, I was a complete whore and it was awesome. When can we do it again? I’ll be your cum slut anytime you want.”

“Well I did wake up with a raging hard on this morning, and you could help with it.”

Cindy put down her cup of coffee and slid off her chair onto her knees. She began to slowly crawl over to me, until she was right in front of me on her knees. She reached into my shorts and massaged my growing dick.

“It is hard, do you want me to suck it?

“Yes, suck it and make me cum.”

She responded, “You know I love cum for breakfast.”

With that she took out my cock and started licking the head of my dick. She started massaging my balls as she worked my dick deeper in her mouth until she had swallowed the whole 7 inches.

“That’s it, that feels so good baby, I love the way you give blow jobs.”

She took my dick out of her mouth and looked up at me. I thought I said something wrong, then she said…“I don’t give blow jobs, I suck cock.”

And then dove back onto my dick taking it all back in her mouth. Up and down on my cock she went, making slurping noises that drove me closer to the edge. I put my hand on her head and guided her up and down my shaft, not that she needed any help. I was close to cumming and told her so, “I’m gonna cum and your going to swallow it, that’s what you want, to taste my cum, right?”

“Yes, I always want your cum in my mouth, please cum in my mouth, I need it.”

With that I put my member back in her mouth and started rocking back and forth, slowly fucking my wife’s mouth. I was so close and then I grabbed her hair and held her head there as I pumped my cum deep down her throat.

After a few seconds and spurts of cum Cindy pulled back off my dick and then licked the last drop of cum out of my piss hole, what a way to start the morning.

“That’s the best breakfast a woman could have.” Cindy said to me as she got up and kissed me and sat back down in her chair.

“I agree, there’s no better way to start the day, especially from a cum hungry slut like you.”

“Yea, you did marry a woman who loves cum and is a slut, that’s why we are so great together.”

We both laughed at this statement and started to drink our coffee again. After a few minutes Cindy looked up at me and said, “About last night and what I said about Ashley…”

“Yea, I figured you were drunk and it was the booze talking and you were just fantasying.”

“Oh?” she responded with a weird look.

I looked at her and said, “You weren’t just fantasizing, you really want to fuck our daughter?”

Cindy whispered, “Yes.” as she looked at me.

Since last night I had thought about fucking Ashley, but always thought Cindy was drunk and just trying to enhance our sex life, now she told me that she really wanted to bring Ashley into our bedroom. I looked at her with this stare that said I had no idea she was serious.

She put her head in her hands and said, “You think I’m a pervert, I should have never said anything about this,” as she started to cry.

I got up from my seat and went and sat in the chair next to her and put my hand on her shoulder and tried to comfort her, “How long have you had these thoughts about Ashley?” I asked.

“A couple of months now. I know I’m a pervert, I just thought…I don’t know what I thought.” And she started crying again.

As I rubbed her shoulder I asked her, “What brought these thoughts on?”

She looked up at me, her eyes red and tears coming down her cheek…“A few months ago I picked up Ashley’s phone and started to read her text messages, I don’t know why I did it, I just did. There was a text message from Ashley to her friend Beth that said ‘Yea I sucked Bobby’s dick last night, I swallowed his cum and I really liked it.’ I heard Ashley coming back in the room so put the phone down and didn’t have a chance to read anymore.”

“Sweetie, I’m sure Ashley has experimented with guys, she is 16, what had you done at 16?”

“I know, but that was the first time it actually hit me that Ashley would actually be doing those things. And later on all I could think about was Ashley on her knees sucking some guy named Bobby’s dick. And for a couple of days I couldn’t get it out of my mind. Then in my head I saw her sucking Bobby’s dick but I was in the room with her, just watching her blow this guy. Then…”

“Then, what?”

“Then I was in the room with her, kneeling next to her and she was sucking your cock. She was deep-throating you and I was right next to her telling her how sexy she looked with her dad’s cock in her mouth. I looked up at you and you smiled and said ‘our little girl is turning into a slut just like her mother’, then you grabbed the back of her head and held her there as you came in her mouth. She turned to me and smiled and kissed me so we could share your cum.”

Cindy told all of this to me while looking down at the table, not wanting to make eye contact with me because she thought I would be mad, so I asked her, “And you liked seeing this in your head?”

“Yes, that’s all I could think about, during the day.

SaraSey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSey

I would imagine that and have to finger myself three and fours times a day until you got home and could fuck me. I sorry Scott, I’m such a pervert.” And she put her head back in her hands and started crying some more.

I reached out and grabbed Cindy’s hand and she looked and me and I leaned in and gave her the most loving kiss I think that I had ever given her. I then took her hand and placed it in my lap so she could feel how hard my cock was and I said, “you might be a pervert, but so am I, just hearing that got me so hard.”

She sniffled and stopped crying long enough to squeeze my cock through my shorts and smile at me.

I asked her, “So, reading that text message is what brought last night on?”

“No, what brought last night on was what I saw yesterday afternoon.”

Now I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh and reached her wet pussy. I slowly ran one finger up and down her slit, just toying with her.

“Do you want me to finger your cunt?”

She let out a little moan and said, “Yes, please finger me, I’m so wet right now.”

“Then tell me what you saw yesterday.” I told her.

I slowly inserted one finger into my wife’s dripping snatch as she started to tell me.

“I went to the gym around 11am and told Ashley I would be back in a couple of hours, except when I got to the gym I remembered that I forgot my yoga mat and went back to the house to go get it. When I got home I went to our room to get it but when I was coming down the hall I heard moans coming from Ashley’s room.

I froze, I thought that maybe that boy Bobby had come over and they were fucking, so I quietly walked to her door and it was half way open and I looked inside. Ashley was sitting in her chair only wearing a pair of panties and she was watching porn on the computer.”

“Are you serious? Our daughter watches porn?”

“Yes, she had one hand pinching her nipples and the other hand was in between her legs rubbing her pussy. I couldn’t see her pussy, but that the only thing she could have been doing. I stood there watching her play with herself, I was stunned. I could barely hear the porno but I could see it. It was two girls and two guys fucking. The two guys were taking turns on the girls and the girls were kissing each other and playing with each others tits and fingering each other.”

“Wow!!! At least out daughter watches the good shit.”

By this time I had been fingering Cindy for a few minutes and she was getting close to cumming. She had stopped telling me the rest of the story and was moaning, “I’m close to cumming baby. Keep it up, finger my wet cunt, make me cum. Ahhh.”

“Do you want me to put a second finger in your cunt baby?”

“Yes!!! Please!!!”

“Then finish telling me what you saw.”

“Ohhhh god, I’m so close, I’m so wet, please don’t stop, I’ll tell you.”

She continued to tell me what she saw, “I stood there and watched Ashley pinch her nipples and finger her pussy. She was moaning every few seconds. Then all of a sudden she let out a scream and her whole body went tense, I was watching our baby girl cum, it was so hot.”

I picked up the pace of my fingers in Cindy’s pussy and she started to shake and said, “Ohhhhhhh fuck, your making me cum, I’m cumming, Ahhh!!!!”

When she finally finished cumming I slowly pulled my fingers from her juicy cunt and as she watched, I licked her juices from my fingers.

“You taste great. Did thinking about Ashley playing with her pussy make you feel good?”

“Oh god yes!!! That’s all I’ve been thinking about the last two days.”

I asked her, “What did you do after Ashley came?”

“I went back to the front door and slammed it so she knew I was home early. She came running into the living room surprised to see me and asked why I was home early and I told her I forgot my yoga mat and was pissed and going to take a nap. I went to my room and fingered myself three times before I was close to being satisfied.”

After hearing Cindy tell me how she watched our daughter get herself off and me fingering Cindy’s wet snatch I was rock hard again and wanted to fuck her.

I got up and sent Brian, my brother in law and Cindy’s brother a text message saying Cindy wasn’t feeling good and I wasn’t going to be able to make the golf game that day.

I then reached out and took Cindy by the hand and led her down the hall. She thought I was leading her to our bedroom, but when we got to the door way of Ashley’s room I stopped and said, “Is this where you watched our little girl play with herself? In that chair? Is this where you watched our daughter get herself off and what made you so horny?"

“Yes.”

I led her into the room and I sat down on Ashley’s bed as Cindy stood in front of me…

“Do you want me to fuck you on Ashley’s bed? On our own little girl’s bed where she fingers her cunt? Her juices are probably all over her bed.”

Cindy’s eyes got wide and she said, “Yes, fuck me like a slut on our daughter's bed.”

Cindy took off the shirt she was wearing as I pulled my cock from my shorts. She took a couple of steps toward me and looked down at me cock then sort of flinched. I didn’t know what she was looking at and then she bent down and picked something up, I didn’t know what it was, but she looked up at me and gave me one of her nasty smiles.

Then she held up what was in her hand and in it was a pair of panties, a pair of Ashley’s panties, red cotton briefs. Cindy said, “These were the panties Ashley was wearing yesterday.”

Cindy in the most seductive way brought the panties to her face and inhaled our daughters day old aroma, it was so sexy.

“How does she smell?” I asked.

“Fantastic. But I wonder how she tastes?”

Cindy turned the panties inside out and showed me the gusset of our daughter’s panties. There was dried pussy juice in them, my cock grew a half an inch.

Cindy, with the panties in her hand straddled me and sunk her wet twat down on my rock hard dick and didn’t move. She looked me straight in the eyes and stuck her tongue out and licked our daughter’s panties. She then put them in her mouth and started to suck the juices out of them as she began to ride my dick.

Not without saying, this was the dirtiest thing we had ever done together.

Not wanting to be left out I pulled Cindy by the back of the neck down to my face as she road my cock. I lifted my head and took the panties into my mouth. We were both now sucking on our daughter's cum filled panties, we were like two dogs fighting over scraps of food, neither one of us wanting to let go of the prize in our mouths.

We were both moaning through the panties in our mouths, as I emptied my balls full of cum deep in my wife’s cunt and this caused Cindy to cum on the spot.

Cindy rolled off of me and was lying next to me in our daughters bed, we both looked at each other, with the red cotton panties of Ashley lying in between us and smiled, we both knew we wanted to fuck our daughter and were going to try and do it.

I turned to Cindy and said, “You are the biggest, perverted whore I know.”

She smiled at me and said, “Yes I am and you love it.”

I looked at her and said, “I hope Ashley has a little bit of whore in her like her mother.”

She responded, “Yea, but not too much, because it will be so fun and nasty turning our daughter into a slut.”

We both laughed and I said, “We need a plan.”

NOTE: I apologize for not involving Ashley, the daughter yet, I promise she will get into the act in Chapter 3.
Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments