Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My dear little sister PT 1

"Today i cross the line of brother and sister"

10
0 Comments 0
1.0k Views 1.0k
898 words 898 words
This is my first story, hope you enjoy, Comments please :)

Beep, Beep, Beep... The alarm sounded at the dead of the night, exactly 3:30 A.M. I woke t the sound of it and silenced it. Tonight is my first night, my first night to go into my sister's room in the dead of the night since we split rooms. 

My sister was 2 years younger than me, but she was about just as tall, 5 foot 6, a slim body without much special features, not exactly large or even big tits but nicely proportioned. I have long dreamed of fucking her but none of my plans seem to work since she isn't interested in sex at all. 

I crept silently into her room and slowly walked over to the side of her bed. I looked dow and saw her sound asleep on her back, breathing regularly. I gently swiped my fingers across her face to see if she was asleep and to my expectations, she was. I gently pulled her covers back and examined her nicely toned body, she was wearing only her bra, a thin shirt and a pair of shorts with panties. I gently stroked her the side of her thighs and then ever so gently moved inwards to her inner thighs. The skin was smooth as silk at touch, the toned curves gleaming as hey reflected the pale moon light. 

I bent down and softly kissed her thighs, bit by bit I worked my way upwards. After a bit of admiration of her body I couldn't restrain myself anymore, so I gingerly lifted her shirt until her small white bra showed. No longer wanting to wait, I gently brushed her side and suddenly she turned over onto her side. I was so shocked that I jumped back down the bed and waited for a few minutes, afraid that she might be awake. But seeing no further movement, I moved back in. unbuckling her bra was much easier than I thought it'd be, so I threw it across the room and stared down hard at her small yet beautiful breasts. Her small pink and delicate nipples stood up hard in the cold night air, showing how sensitive they were , I reached down and gently rubbed her boobs, slowly but surely. My pace quickened as my lust and confidence grew, I could feel her muscles tensing as I reached n with my mouth and kissed her nipples. At the same time an amazing strength sured into my boner and it grew to heights I have never experienced. 

I flicked her nipples with the tip of my tongue, tasting the light body aroma of her perfume. I plucked the nipple, already erect, with my teeth, feeling the tenderness of it bit by bit.

Cherryross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherryross

At last it was time to move on, my hand slipped down to her pants and reached inside, feeling a slight moist between her legs. No longer able to control my lust I roughly pulled her pants and pantied down and stopped as I beheld the sight before me. 

The pink slit that I have dreamed of for many days and nights. It was beautiful. Long slim and tight pussy slit gleaming with slight strands of wetness... It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I reached out and gently stroked it with my index finger, feeling the soft and moist pussy like touching strawberry moose. I rubbed it vigorously, ignoring the chance of her waking up and stuck my fingers inside of her. Feeling up her G-spot I thrusted my fingers in and out of her pink pussy. 

I couldn't wait anymore, I dropped my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock. Looking at my sister a wave of doubt overwhelmed me, should I really deflower her? with a sigh I reached up and opened her mouth and slid my cock in. It may not have been as good as her pussy would've felt but it was heaven. Her warm mouth closed unconsciously as I humped her. Her tongue curled around my cock automatically and sucked on it hard. After a while I started fingering her pussy and rubbing her tits again, feeling in heaven at both my mouth and my hands. 

I got to the peak of my limit and had the best and most exciting orgasm I have ever felt in my entire life. Thick strands of cum exploded out of my dick as my sister cummed in her sleep, experiencing her first orgasm, asleep, as the same time. I stood there for a long while, my dick in her mouth, fingers in her pussy, breathing hard and playing back what I have just accomplished. After a while I cleaned up the split cum and went straight to bed with a finished lick of my sister's pussy.

I woke up the next morning refreshed by the memory of last night as I sat at the breakfast table. my sister came down the stairs a minute later. I looked at her and thought to myself, does she know? I didn't have to wait long for the answer. As my sister sat down next to me, she reached over to my cock and gave it a gentle rub followed by the most slutrish smile I have ever seen on her flashed at me. And then did I realise what I have really accomplished last night...

Published 
Written by pkl2547
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors