Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter Walks In

69
19 Comments 19
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

This event happened around a year or so ago. Let me introduce myself – I am Sadie, thirty-nine, 5’6” tall with a curvy body, long blonde hair, and hazel eyes. My tits are a very pleasing 34C. I live just outside of London in a small, but exclusive estate in the country with my husband David and my daughter Paige. David is forty-one, with short dark blond hair, around 6 ft tall and weighing around 190 lbs. In many ways, Paige, seventeen, is a younger version of myself, at 5’4”, 34D, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and around 120 lbs.

David and I have an understanding that allows us to have other sexual partners as long as we both know about them and are also comfortable with them. However, as Paige gets older, we were finding it increasingly difficult to satisfy these needs - we couldn’t just pack her off to bed like we could when she was younger – so she was around more and also more inquisitive.

One guy I used to see regularly was a black guy called Jake. He and David had been friends for years, spending time at the gym together and going to soccer games from time to time. Jake, like David, is forty-one and a bit taller at 6’3”, very well built and muscular, 220 lbs, with short dark hair. Jake and I had been fucking for years regularly until he moved to another town about 300 miles away, which meant I saw less of him and as a result, missed out on my fix of his big cock – about 10 inches and thick – much bigger than David's.  David sometimes watched us and played while we fucked – but not every time.

 

 

 

Despite the distance, Jake came to visit us a couple of times a year, usually staying over a couple of nights and this enabled me to get my fix, although not as often as I would like. On one such occasion last year, Jake and I were enjoying each other in the large spare bedroom. David was sat on the chair watching us – naked with his cock in his hand. Although considerably smaller than Jake’s, it is still an impressive 8 inches. Jake and I were on the bed, Jake flat on his back with me on top riding his huge black cock, my tits bouncing in his face. All of us were making noises at various volumes – me being the loudest, screaming as I came several times while Jake pumped his cock into my willing cunt. Jake shouted that he was about to come, with David saying he was close too.

Suddenly, the door opened. “Fuck,” I said. Just then Jake pumped his seed into me, as I turned round to see Paige standing in the doorway, looking puzzled and embarrassed. She was wearing a short see-through nightdress and was just rooted to the spot.

Then she said, "Mom, Dad – what the fuck is going on." Well, we were caught – no doubt about that.  All three of us naked, Jake's cock inside me and David with cock in hand. What do you say???

I climbed off Jake, and sat on the edge of the large bed, patting the mattress indicating to Paige to come and sit down. Reluctantly she sat next to me, while Jake covered himself with a sheet. I threw a pillow in David’s direction, and he placed it on his lap, barely covering himself. I said to Paige – “I am sorry you saw this, darling, but – well, Jake and I have, with Daddy’s approval, been lovers for many years.”

“Oh Mom,” she said, “I am not stupid. I know.  I have heard you go into Uncle Jake's room a few times, and the sounds left nothing to my imagination. What I didn’t know was that Daddy was here too – that really surprised me. As you know, I have sex with my boyfriend regularly, so I know what fun it can be. It’s just that this – well, it is different.” At this point, I put my arm around Paige’s shoulder, pulling her gently towards me and looking at David for support.

David said, “I am so sorry, Paige,” not able to look her in the eyes. I kissed Paige on the cheek as a way of reassurance, telling her to ask anything she wanted – believing that this might be the best way of handling the situation. However, I explained to her that many people have more than one lover as a way of increasing their sexual pleasure.

She stopped me there – “Mom, tell me something I don’t know. I AM seventeen you know, and you know I go to parties.  You can imagine what goes on – there are not enough bedrooms and people just, erm, fuck wherever they can. Sometimes, people watch – it is a turn-on for them – and indeed me. It is just – well, Mom, Dad, and Uncle Jake. I guess it’s different me seeing that.”

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

I said, “I am sorry honey – we should have been more careful."

Paige then replied, “It’s not that, Mom – I knew what you and Uncle Jake were doing – I could hear you. I wanted to stand by the door and watch – I had heard about the reputation of black guys and I wanted to check it out for myself. I just didn’t expect Dad here – it was a surprise, that’s all. To see him, well playing, while you and Uncle Jake fucked. And it seems what I heard was right.” At this point, she looked over at a very sheepish Jake, who didn’t know where to look or what to say, smiling at him.

Paige then surprised all of us and said, “Uncle Jake, can I please have a look?" I looked over at David and then Jake and nodded my approval. Paige then stood up and moved closer to him, as Jake removed the sheet covering his modesty. As he did so, Paige’s eyes were wide open. “It is sooo big, Mom – how can you take all that – and it’s not even fully hard."

I said, “It hurts, to begin with, darling, but well it just feels good.” At this point, Paige reached over and grabbed his cock, her fist just managing to go round the circumference. Jake seemed shocked at first but then smiled shyly as Paige gently stroked his cock. I looked at David, and he was mesmerized as Paige stroked Jake, his cock becoming harder and eventually fully erect.

Paige then leaned over and kissed Jake on the lips, still stroking him, his cock still sticky from being inside my cunt. Paige was smiling, and then bent down to kiss the end of his cock, running her tongue around the head and then the full length. Well, this is a big surprise, I thought. Paige then tried to take his cock in her mouth. At this stage, David threw the pillow aside and started where he had left off, his cock soon hardening again as the action on the bed heated up.

I left the bed to allow Paige more room, as she struggled to take his thick cock in her mouth, and went over to David – kissing him and stroking his cock for him. Soon, Paige was between Jake’s legs, ass in the air, blowing him and managing to get about half his cock in her mouth before she started gagging. Jake slowly began to move his hips, fucking her mouth gently. David and I were watching this, getting increasingly turned on by the action – our daughter blowing this black guy.

Suddenly, David removed my hand from his cock and stood up, moving towards the bed. He ran his hand over Paige’s smooth ass, and his finger over her ass crack and pussy lips, slipping a finger inside her. This caused Paige to stop what she was doing for a moment, but then she continued as David fingered her, getting on the bed with the two of them

David knelt behind Paige, removed his finger, and placed his cock at the edge of her neatly trimmed pussy before pushing it slowly in. My husband was fucking my daughter!!! I couldn’t believe it, but was so turned on I went to the chair, sat down and opened my legs. I placed first one, then two, then three fingers in my already wet cunt – sticky from Jake's cum earlier. David gained pace, shouting he was about to cum. I saw Paige smile briefly as she wanked Jake's cock. “It’s OK, Daddy,” she said, as Jake came again, his spunk covering Paige’s face and long blonde hair, at the same time as David pumped his load into Paige.

As the action on the bed subsided, I came, screaming as my orgasm peaked. Meanwhile, David, Jake, and Paige curled up on the bed together. As I came down from my orgasm, I went over and joined them, licking the cum from Paige’s face, and cleaning both David’s and Jake’s cocks with my tongue. We all slept together in the large bed that night.

I woke up early the next morning – with only David in the bed beside me. Hot as it was my fantasy turned out to be an amazing, realistic dream. Oh, well, maybe one day.

Published 
Written by Sensualwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments