Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My daughter and I

"Daughter gets her father to finally notice her"

21
1 Comment 1
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Oh daddy I wish that you could understand what is going on inside of my head. I know you would be ashamed of me if only you knew how I imagined you and I being together.....



Oh baby girl I shouldn’t be having these thoughts about you it is so wrong. You are my daughter, my entire life and looking the way you do is just driving me crazy. If only you knew that I want you so very bad... maybe someday we will be.....

As I walk into the house that I share with my dad I seem to notice that he is laying there on the couch with just his boxers on. I can’t seem to refocus my mind on something else because i’m standing there with my mouth dropped when he spoke up:

“Baby girl whats on your mind, you seem to be day dreaming about something?”

“Oh its nothing daddy, I just am bored is all, none of my friends are around since they got their boyfriends you know. Boyfriends are more important than their regular friends”

“I’m sorry baby girl, its hard at your age to be able to balance both friends and boyfriends at once. I’m sure that they will come back around and want to hang out again.”

“ Yeah I know that, well I guess I am going to go up to my room and watch some tv before I go to bed, if you need anything you know where I am.”

“Ok baby girl.”

That was a close call I guess you would say, I didn’t want him to notice me staring at his erection that was starting to show in those boxers. My daddy’s cock seem to be enjoying listening to me talk because it just was standing up tall. He seemed to be trying to control it because I could tell his voice was getting a little trembling and he was moving his hand to cover that general area.

Oh god I can’t believe that my daughter was staring at my crotch when she walked into my room. It seems that maybe my dream will really come true then....mmmhmmm.. I think its time to see what is going on upstairs..

I am going to put my plan into action tonight since I know my daddy will be coming up the stairs at about 830 Its time for the fun to begin. I start by taking off my shirt followed by my bra, which leave my 48dd breasts free falling and are bouncy. I than take my shorts off and my panties leaving me fully naked when I hear footsteps coming down the hallway. Time to show off for my daddy......... I bend over my bed revealing my naked body.... than I hear him speak

“Baby girl what the heck are you doing? you shouldn’t leave ur door open if your naked”

“Its ok daddy, I know you have seen me naked before”

“ Yes I know I have but you were younger back them, you are starting to bloom just perfectly. “

“ Daddy I have been a naughty girl”

“What?”

“you heard me right, I have been naughty. You see I have been thinking of you like this...”

I leave the conversation open ended as I mesh my tongue inside of his mouth leaving him utterly speechless till he pushes me away

“Baby girl what the hell are you doing? This is wrong you shouldn’t be doing this tooo me...”

“Oh daddy don’t be silly cause I know you love it, I can tell by your erection....hehehe”

Oblivously she could read my mine because she was right I loved her doing what she was doing to me. It has been a long time since I have last had some tongue in my mouth, and I am really hoping for more at this point. The fact that this was my daughter was just making it even more fun for me because of the fact that it is so wrong. I realize that this shouldn’t be happening but I am thinking that it is time that my long time dream to come true now. I know now that my daughter has been teasing me and it is time for her to learn what love truly is.

“ Baby girl come here and sit on your bed I want to show you something.”

“Ok daddy”

I take her hand as she sits down on her bed and move her hand to the bulge in my boxers and I swear that I could hear alittle bit of a moan coming from her lips.

“ Baby do you like the feel of my hard cock?”

“ Yes daddy I love the feel of your hard cock, I would really like to show you what I could do with it, will you let me?:

“ Yes baby girl, take care of your daddy”

Here I am standing in my baby girls room while she is getting on her knees now and I just know what she is about to do

“oooooo babbbbyyyy girl that feels so goooood”

I know that she can’t speak because she has now her tongue slowly licking my thick 9 inch shaft one side to the next.

Eisstra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eisstra

She is a very detailed person because she even puts the tip of her tongue in little hole at the top of my cock which makes me squirm because of the senesation she just sent through me.

“ Ooo yes baby keeping licking me....”

“Baby girl time to put your mouth to even better use... suck this cock for your daddy...”

“ Yes daddy...”

Oh my god I can’t believe how good she is at sucking cock, its to the point that I just have to pull her off and stick it in her.

“ Turn around baby and get on all fours..I need to teach you my favorite thing.”

“ Daddy.... you can’t stick that thick cock in my pussy it will hurt, I haven’t been fucked yet I’m still a virgin.”

“ Just do it baby girl you started this and now I am going to finish it strongly.”

My baby girl follows my instructions and is now on all her fours as she is waiting for me I spank her ass.

“Ouch daddy why you do that for?”

“ you deserved it and I love that ass its fully rounded.”

I slowly slide my thick shaft in between her legs and I can tell that she is very arouse because of the wetness that is in between them. It is time for her to know what kind of lover her father is.

“I know this will hurt you a little bit baby, but you will feel better after I break your hymen I promise.”

I rub her pussy first and then I slowly slide my shaft and I can hear her breathing in as my shaft continues its way into the juiciest and tightest pussy I have had in a very long time. I know that I hit the barrier because my baby girl is starting to tear up at the pain until I fully enter her and then her attention is focused on my cock slidiing in and out of her.

“ Oh yes daddy fuck me, fuck me daddy!!!!”

“ Oh I am baby girl trust me I am!!!”

At this rate I am no longer in control of myself because I pull out to the edge of her pussy her and then I slam it right back in repeatedly listening to her moans each and every time it goes in and out of her young pussy.

“ Oooooo daddddyyyyyyy I loveeeee thisssssss.. Ooooooooo ooooooooo ooh god daddy you feel so good in my pussy!”

I continue to slam my cock into her until I can tell by her facial reaction matches mine and both our bodies begin to climax

“DADDY!!!! I am about to CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!”

“ Baby girl so am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I felt her hot pussy begin to cum as I squirt my hot seed into her young pussy. I can’t believe how great that felt even though I know it was wrong to do that.

“ Baby girl are you the pill?

“ No daddy I am not.”

“ What??????? are you serious?”

“ yes daddy I am, I never thought to go on the pill when you never responded to my attempts to seduce before”

“ Oh baby girl this isn’t good, this was wrong, and now we better pray you aren’t going to get pregnant.”

“ Oh daddy it will be ok I love you and I am so glad you finally came around to me.”

Oh lord I don’t know how she got me wrapped around her fingers but she truly has me in so deep that I can’t get out of it. I just pray she isn’t going to get pregnant because it would leave me in a world of hurt with her mother.

Hehehe I knew my daddy would come around to me because i’m his princess and it was only a matter of time before he couldn’t resist me no more. Hopefully the next time goes the way I am planning because he is really go crazy and fall in in me... hehehehe

Published 
Written by babygurl2310
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments