Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother's Window

121
27 Comments 27
27.8k Views 27.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The window was lit, just a narrow strip open between the curtains. I couldn’t believe I did this. But ever since I saw it, I couldn’t get it out of my mind. It was my first time seeing a real one. It was an accident of course. I walked in on my brother as he was drying from a shower. He was drying his hair and didn't notice I was there. His thick cock swayed to the rhythm that his drying motion created. When he finished his hair and dropped the towel to his shoulders, I was just standing with my head in the doorway with my mouth open and my eyes wide.

He covered himself and yelled, ”Sis, get out. What the fuck?”

I just wanted to get another look. I crept low in the hedges, it was dark but I didn’t want the neighbors to see. Just a few more steps. I wondered what he would be doing. There was a big hedge next to his window so I'd have a little bit of concealment. 

Down the street, a dog barked. Nervously, I looked around, wondering if I was making too much noise. I could hear my own heartbeat. The barking continued but it was far away. I took a deep breath as I passed between the rough bricks and the hedge. The going was slow and difficult. The limbs we're uncut and pressed against the bricks. The noise of the leaves rubbing over the brick was just so loud.

Finally, I made it through. Under the window ledge was a row of young azaleas. I dropped to my knees, scooting slowly the last few inches. The crunch of gravel broke the silence. I froze, finally turning my head to make sure no one was about. I surely didn't want a neighbor to find me out.

I moved my head to the split of the curtain.  My hand rested on the brick window sill. I pushed myself up a bit to get a look but I fell to the gravel as a loose brick gave way. Someone must have heard. I rolled under the azaleas just as my brother's curtains flew open. 

I held my hand over my mouth and held my breath. I could see him standing just above my position. Shaded by the leaves of the shrubbery I watched him in terror. A dog ran by just at that moment. My brother shook his head and dropped the curtains. 

I couldn't make myself move. It was cold that night. My breath was visible as I looked up at the thin ribbon of light emanating from his room. I rolled onto my belly and realized that I was still clutching that damn brick.

Pushing myself up onto my hands and knees, I took my first peek. There he was, sitting at his desk with his back to me. I could see his right arm moving in short quick movements. My eyebrows furrowed. Was he masturbating? I could faintly make out the image of a naked woman on his screen.  

The November air was cold but my insides were suddenly hot, the kind of hot that you get when you get caught doing something you shouldn't. I could feel my pussy begin to drool and it was the only thing I felt. The rocks under my knees, the cold air, the dark spooky trees, none of it registered. The night was silent except for the barking of that distant dog.

My attention was fixed on my brothers back. His arm relentlessly pumping. I watched the pictures change on his screen. The acronym, MILF dominated the upper portion of his screen. He held something in his left hand. It was silky black and small. I recognized the panties that I had shed in the bathroom before my shower.  He pressed them to his nose.

I was suddenly aware of my nipples. So hard that they hurt. I covered my tiny breasts with my palms. Why hadn't I worn something more than these silky pajama pants and tank top? My body shivered but it didn't matter, I stayed. My breath fogged the window pane. 

He was still at his desk, masturbating. I willed him to move but to no avail. A knock on his door startled him. I watched his butt when he jumped up from his chair, pulling his joggers up. He clicked off his screen and opened the door. I heard Mom’s muffled goodnight and he closed his door. 

I watched him lock the door before he turned back to his computer. Clicking his screen back on he pushed his joggers down. Next, his shirt was on the floor.  I held my breath as he pushed his boxers down.  There it was again. Only half hard but still the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

His cock head was bigger than his shaft. Purple veins coursed their spider web pattern along its length. I watched him wrap his fingers around it and squeeze. The head became bigger and more purple. It just looked too big for his slim body. 

He turned back to the computer and I could see his tight young ass.  There was no fat evident on him. I watched as he stood there, feet wide apart. His arm resumed its motion. I could see his balls hanging between his legs, swinging front to back. 

NikollBerryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikollBerryy

My fingers we're deep between the wet lips of my pussy. I don't remember pushing my pajama bottoms and panties down. My ass was cold but my pussy burned with lust for my brother's dick. My knuckles drummed over my young clitoris. My left hand on the brick sill to steady my trembling body. My breaths came in foggy gasps.

I watched him turn back to face the window. His cock was at full mast as he stroked. My eyes locked on his glistening head. He let go of his cock and walked closer. I retreated a few inches, afraid he might see. His cock stood horizontal. It seemed too big for his frame. Curved up like a ripe banana, it seemed to point me out.  

He stood mere feet from my secret place, again stroking his granite cock.

I sat on the cold, rough gravel, fingers still soaking my pussy juices. I watched without blinking, his hand firmly gripping the shaft of his erection. His purple cockhead trailed a clear strand of precum. My mouth watered, longing to taste my brother's hard dick.  

I looked up at his face, relieved to see him looking down at his own nakedness. He let go his cock again, hands both now on his hips. He seemed to flex his body, causing his dick to rise and fall. I watched lustfully. He was so close yet out of my reach. What would he think if he knew?  

He turned and walked to his twin bed and laid prostrate, his dick pointing at the ceiling. I watched my brother take his dick in his hand, shaking it side to side then he stroked it.  He again took my dirty panties in his hand and brought them to his nose. I watched as he deeply inhaled my aroma. 

My body shook with orgasm. I bit my lip to keep from moaning my release. I felt a warm wet flow over my hand as I came. My head swam and I swooned. The strongest orgasm I've ever experienced coursed through my young body. I lightly avoided fainting by steadying my breathing. 

I brought my pussy soaked fingers to my mouth. Tasting my own nectar as I watched my brother play with himself.  My panties and bottoms still pushed nearly to my knees as I steadied myself on the bricks as I knelt.

His hand still spread up and down his shaft. I watched his legs as his toes flexed and curled. I could tell he was getting close. His strokes we're faster. His knees bent. I saw a long strand of precum connecting his cockhead to his belly button. If I could only know how it tasted. 

My brother reached for a red plastic cup on his nightstand. I watched as he pointed his dick into the opening of the cup. I saw strand after strand of white liquid gush from his hole into the cup.  I craved his cum. I needed to sample its richness.   Such a slutty feeling took over my mind. 

I pulled my panties up and stood. Stepping back from the azaleas, I pulled my bottoms over my goosebumped ass. I watched as my brother set the cup on his nightstand and grabbed his clothes. He opened his door then peeked into the hall. Looking both ways he disappeared naked into the hallway. 

I knew he was going for a shower. I quickly made my way back to my own open window and climbed through. A rush of warm air relaxed my sensitive nipples and I shivered violently as I snuck to my brother's room. My prize waited on the nightstand. 

I slowly opened his door and darted to the cup. I retrieved my reward and quickly walked back to my room.  Sitting cross-legged on my bed I studied the quantity of white liquid sloshing in the cup. 

My first thought was to smell it. It wasn't terrible. Not a familiar aroma but not a bad one. Next, I tilted his cup and dipped my finger. It was still warm. I swirled it between my thumb and index finger. Noting how slippery it was I touched my finger to my tongue.

Why did I ever do that? I'd never tasted anything so sexual. My pussy again soaked my panties. My heart pounded in my chest. I wanted more. Putting the cup to my lips, I dribbled a small amount onto my tongue. It was like nothing I've ever had in my mouth. 

I've heard that meth can addict a person with the first use. No one ever warned me about semen. I could almost feel the sperm wiggling on my tongue. I swallowed. 

Holding the cup above my mouth, I tilted it and poured my brother's entire cum load onto my tongue. I wanted to hold it in my mouth forever. I cupped my tongue and looked at it in my mirror. My tongue was covered in my brother's cum.  I swallowed again. And my treat was gone. 

It was like you see in a movie after the actors have had sex. The woman lies back smoking a cigarette with a satisfied look on her face. The only thing missing was a cigarette. I was a girl satisfied. But I craved more...

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments