Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother's Girlfriend

35
28 Comments 28
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It's 11:40 pm. I'm lying awake now in my bed. I think about how tomorrow is my nineteenth birthday and my brother Nick is supposed to be taking me to the club for my first time. Seeing as I’m the only one amongst my friends that will be turning nineteen, I don’t exactly have a choice but to go with him. Nick’s girlfriend Megan is supposed to be coming along with us, so she’ll more than likely be helping me get ready prior.

I can’t wait… thinking about all those guys and girls rubbing up against each other, especially the girls. I've never had the experience of being with a girl before and I’m secretly hoping that tomorrow night will be my first time…

Walking into the club clutched against my brother’s arm for support because we've just walked about three blocks from where we parked, in my six-inch heels I’m already burnt out. I needed to get some shots in me. I was wearing a tight yellow halter dress that just covered my round bum, with my 38DD's popping right out at the top. Perfect.

My brother unhooked my arm from around his and told me he’d be right back. Megan and I started watching all the people grinding against each other, but before we knew it Nick returned with a few shots. I sucked three back like they were water. A few moments later, I felt the shots getting to me. I really wanted to dance.

I pulled Nick out to the floor to start dancing; he followed as Megan stood there, as jealous as could be. At the moment I didn't really care, I shoved my tight butt up right up against Nick’s cock and started grinding on him pretty hard. I felt him getting hard beneath me. He had to have been at least seven inches. But I didn't really care about that.

All I could see was Megan standing there, all pissed off. She looked so sexy though, her tight black dress barely hanging onto those 36C breasts that were so perky. I needed to touch them. By this point, the shots had really gotten to me (I’m pretty lightweight as you can tell); I got off my brother and walked straight up to Megan as if I owned the place. I placed my hand at the back of her head and pulled her into a hard kiss. 

She pushed me back and asked me, “What the fuck are you doing?”

“Just kiss me.”

I then kissed her harder. She resisted at first but then gave in. I slid my hands down her open back onto her tight round ass and squeezed her cheeks as hard as I could. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth swirling it around hers, she then moaned into my mouth. I knew she was enjoying this.

 I grabbed her hand and started to pull her upstairs into the girl’s bathroom. As we walked I stared into her beautiful baby blue eyes. I faintly heard Nick calling in the background, but neither of us bothered to look back.

As we got into the bathroom she shoved me into a stall. Groping my breasts as she slid her tongue back into my mouth, her tiny hands felt nice as she squeezed harder and harder. I slipped my hands to the back of her dress and unzipped it; I pulled it off of her revealing her lace black bra, but no panties. Easy access.

She didn't stop me, so I pushed forward to unhook her bra leaving her perky breasts bare.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

“God Megan you are so sexy,” I whispered into her ear as I slid my hand down between her thighs.

I felt the heat radiating off her pussy, I slid up farther and felt how wet she was. Clean-shaven, of course. I rubbed the outside of her pussy lips, teasing a little bit. I bit along her neck softly as she moaned into my ear. Her moans were so sensual; they sent what felt like lightning bolts straight down to my pussy. I kept moving down toward her amazing breasts. I took her left nipple inside my mouth and I sucked on it for what seemed like hours. At this point, I could feel myself getting really wet.

Megan unzipped my dress, revealing my black lace bra, and black lace thong. She smacked my ass nice and hard sending me over the edge. I needed to taste her juices all over my tongue now. I got down to my knees and she parted her legs to allow me to enter. I kissed my way up her right thigh, over top of her pussy and back down her left thigh. She started to shake a little bit, so I decided to just put her out of her misery.

I dove right into her pussy, licking every way possible. Every time I ran my tongue over her clit she moaned as loud as possible. I reached down to my pussy with my left hand, circling my clit as hard as possible. But she grabbed my hand away. I knew she wanted to help me out but after I finished with her.

I continued to lick her pussy, darting my tongue in and out of her hole as fast as I could. I lifted up my right hand and started pumping her with my index finger, leading to my middle finger, and then my ring finger. I licked her clit as fast as possible until I felt her body start to convulse. I pulled my face back and looked into her eyes as she violently got over her orgasm. She grabbed my face up to hers and sucked all around my lips and tongue so that she could taste herself.

Kissing me harder, she reached down to pull off my black lace thong. Megan didn't waste any time she got down to her knees and parted my legs herself. She dove right in; with no hesitation, she licked and sucked my clit so hard. I had never felt anything like this, all I knew was I wanted more of it. I grabbed her head and pushed it further into my pussy.

She darted her tongue in and out of my hole as fast as she could. I didn't last long. I could feel my orgasm really building up inside. I tried to hold it in because I really wanted it to last. But before I knew it I started to shake and out came my juices. I squirted right into her mouth I could hear her swallowing as I got over my orgasm.

Megan stood up with a huge smile on her face.

“Thank you so much.”

“No thank you!”

We started to kiss each other softly but I started to then hear...

“Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.”

It was getting louder and louder until finally, I opened my eyes. I was lying in my bed getting woken up by a text message from Megan, which read…

"Happy Birthday, girl. You're finally nineteen! I can’t wait to show you what it’s like out there in those clubs. Kisses, Megan." 

If only she knew…

Published 
Written by AngellJ69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments