Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 1st insight to Bi sex pt 3

"The fun continues"

7
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I awoke from the best nights sleep I can remember in ages.

It was Saturday morning so need to rush; the sunlight was streaming in through the gap in my curtains.

My cock had its usual morning glory suit on, I began to masturbate reliving the wonderful experience of the night before with John my brother and my Dad. I must have been miles away, as I did not hear my bedroom door open and my Dad walk in, I have no idea how long he stood there watching me, but as I looked up a little startled at 1 st I could see he too was wanking his lovely cock as he watched.   “Mmm good morning son, trust you slept well”   “Yes thank you dad” I replied not even stopping from stroking my cock, I felt so at ease doing this in front of him now.   “Dad, about last night” I began   “OH Yes, Last night, I hope you did enjoy it, but I will understand if you never want to do it again” Dad said   “NO no it’s not that at all, I enjoyed myself so much, I was just wondering if I pleased you as it was my 1 st time?” I stumbled out my words   “Oh without out a doubt, Tim you was great, inexperienced yes but full of enthusiasm, I remember John being the same 1 st time round too, but your mother gave him some tips and showed him a few things and he took it from there”   “Just how long have you and John been playing? And how does mom fit into all this” I asked   “A couple of years now, it all began when your mom walked in on John masturbating over some Photograph’s of her on one of our nudist holidays, your mom just walked over to him took hold of his cock and said here let me show you how to do it better, and you can look at the pictures properly, to which John replied, he’d rather see the real thing, your mom being proud of her trim shapely body thought nothing of it and removed her dressing gown, then took John’s cock in her mouth and sucked him dry”   “Wow, for real?”   Dad “Yes honestly, then your mom thought I needed a father to son chat with John about the birds and the bees and to give him guidance on self pleasuring as she thought he looked a little unsure when she saw him wanking,   I waited for the right chance and having rehearsed things in my head before chatting with John, I went into his room armed with an Adult movie to show him, we chatted in general then we chatted about sexual things, I told John your mom thought he needed guidance on masturbating so I wanted to help best I could, I suggested we watch the film and John could watch me wank and follow my lead.   I took off my robe sat back on John’s bed and began wanking as the film played on, John got a hard on watching me wank, watching me more than he was watching the film.   Show me how you do it John so I can see where your getting it wrong maybe.   John began stroking his cock in a rather hurried and angry way, I laughed and said “John can I just help you, so you can see what I am trying to get you to do”   “Ok” is all that John said, I wrapped my hand around his while he still had a hold on his cock, I got him to loosen his grip a little, and then slowly guided his hand up and down on his cock pulling his skin back over his purple head.   Mmm John moaned, that feels much better dad   Look John move your hand away and I’ll pretend my hands are yours and then you can understand much better.   With this your brother took his hand away from his cock, and I ran my finger tip from the head of his cock down the throbbing shaft and over his Balls, which moved frantically as I touched them, then back up again, repeating this half a dozen times, then without even thinking I lowered my head and sucked his cock into my mouth and began sucking that youthful slender cock for all I was worth, I must say though Tim this was not my 1 st cock you understand?   “Yes dad, I think I know what you mean” I replied   Dad: John let out sigh after sigh and held onto my head as I sucked him deep down my throat, I could feel his thick vein pulsing and knew he was close to cumming, I looked up at him and said just let it flow son it is ok.   Within seconds Johns seed was shooting over my tongue and down my throat, he thrashed wildly on the bed breathing heavily, I continued sucking him until his cock went soft in my mouth.   I sat up and asked if he was ok, to which John replied “I am now Dad, thanks that’s the 1 st time I have ever felt like that when I have cum”   Since that day we have continued playing and learning, sometimes it’s myself your mom and John or a combination of John & mom or John and me, or I just watch John and Mom.   “Mmm so sexy, do you think I could ever enjoy mom too?” I asked excitedly   “Of course Tim, your mom would love that and I would love to see it, hopefully all 4 of us can now start to enjoy each other”   I was still stroking my cock at this point with pre juice oozing from the tip.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

  “Here let me help you” said dad as he moved next to the bed and sat down   He lowered his head and kissed the head of my cock tasting my precum, then pushed his lips over my cock and down my shaft.   “Mmm fuck yes” I uttered   I lifted dads head looked him in the eyes and asked him to finger my butt hole, as I found it a turn on watching him and John doing it the other night. “If your sure, I will take my time with you” he replied   With that he sucked on my cock again, now allowing some of his saliva to run down my cock to my ass crease,   I felt his finger tip massaging the tight ringed muscle around my ass entrance, it sent delightful shivers through my body, he did this for a couple of minutes the he changed position so that he was laying down between my legs, raised my legs up and the licked my ass with his tongue while he rubbed my cock with his hand.   I felt him push his tongue into my ass, he fucked me like this for a couple of minutes when he then began to push his finger into me, I was feeling quite relaxed but the finger went in a bit further I tensed up, dad pulled his finger back a little and just gently rocked his finger back and forth.   He then started sucking my cock, this reminded me how I saw him suck John’s cock while he finger fucked him the 1 st night I watched them and pushed my own finger at my ass entrance, now here I was having my turn, it felt so good and the longer dad did the rocking motion the easier and more comfortable it felt.   “There now you have my whole finger in your tight ass son, how does it feel?”   “all of your finger, I thought I still had only half of it in, but I feel great dad” I said   “I took my time and the more I rocked in and out the deeper I went, I am glad you like it”   Then back down on my cock dad went, it was too much for me and I said “I’m cumin dad”   With this he pushed deeper into my ass and sucked more rampantly on my swollen cock, “Fuck Yeah I’m Cummin Dad” I shouted   Then wave after wave of cum shot from cock down dads throat.   “Well that’s not fair” said a voice from behind dad   I looked over dads shoulder to see John standing there watching us
“you could have invited me” he continued “share and share a like and all that” he giggled   “Come here Bro, give me your cock” I said   John moved over to me and pushed his already hard cock into my mouth, holding my head he began fucking my mouth as if I was a cheap slut, not being used to sucking cock, I gagged with each thrust, this did not stop John, he must have been so turned on he was bucking like a wild animal.   Dad was still sucking on my limp soft cock and fingering my ass, sucking on my balls every now and again.   John went rigid and held my face into his pubic bone area while he pumped his hot cum into my mouth, I was struggling to get my breathe as his load seemed relentless but this seemed so Horny and my cock began to twitch again.   John pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me he needed that, “I could tell, you fucker you nearly choked me” I snapped in jest   “right time to get your own back then Tim” dad said   He grabbed John and pulled him onto the bed face down, lowered his head and licked Johns ass, my cock was now hard again, dad sucked my cock too then said “right get that cock in John ass, and give him what for”   I climbed on top of John between his legs as he lay face down, Dad guided my cock to his ass entrance and with his other hand on my butt cheek helped me push into John’s warm welcoming passage.   I was about to loose my virginity to my brothers ass, well I guess it’s as tight as any pussy I’ll ever get.   John was moaning with pleasure as I was slowly fucking him, “Fuck him harder Tim, get your cock as deep as you can, treat him as a whore like he did your mouth” dad said, encouraging me to pick up my pace.   I did as I was instructed and was now fucking as hard as I could; dad was now sitting in front of John with his cock in John’s mouth.   I could not hold back and as I started cumin deep in John’s ass, Dad was unloading his seed into John’s mouth.   “There now stop whining John, you got more than you wanted” Dad said laughing   “Lets get showered and go shopping for groceries your mom will be home this afternoon, and I can not wait to tell her everything”   “Mmm I can’t wait either” I thought to myself     Well I hope your enjoying this story unfolding; I am finding it difficult to write short stories when my head goes into overdrive as I am living the situation in my head as I write, Please Please leave any comments good or Bad I cannot improve without them.
Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments