Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mutual Masturbation Part Two (The Agreement)

"I told her we couldn't have any full on body contact, no genital to genital touching.....Sara frowne"

19
2 Comments 2
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It's been three days since my catching, being caught by, Sara masturbating. I've been avoiding her as much as possible since that night in our living room. Partly due to my shame, and also my feeling scared of what it is she will say if given the chance. Sara has tried numerous times since Friday night to speak to me when mom isn't around, but I always either ignore her or just cut her off, telling I don't want to talk.
 
 It's at around 10:40pm or so when I hear a knock on my bedroom door, I've been locked away in my bedroom alot the last three days. It's my sister, Sara, she is asking me if she can come in. I reluctantly get up go over to the door and let her in, I see she's dressed for bed, I immediately regret letting her in. Sara comes over to my bed and sits at the foot of it, I can see her puffy eyes, I realize she's been crying. Sara starts sobbing and saying how she's sorry for the other night, not for what I saw her doing, but for not doing or say something when she realized what we had done. She said I caught her so off guard, that she was in shock for a while after the incident. She said that she wished that she had told me not to go, or had grabbed my arm to hold me there. I was in shock hearing her say these things, where was this coming from, what was happening. Sara told me that she has been turned-on by me and was using that as inspiration when she masturbated. She said that she had always thought of me as more than a big brother, I was her hero, her protector, I was her best friend. Sara continued to explain her actions to me, and as she did I begin to realize I too had feelings that were not feelings a brother should have for his sister.

 After nearly an hour had passed, I could see Sara was waiting for something from me, a response to her words just spoken to me. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes, I did what all heros do, I grabbed her and held her close to me. Sara begin to cry, while I held her and whispered to her how sorry I was for not seeing this coming, that I too had feelings for her that were not normal for a brother to have for a sister. Sara smiled through her tears and hugged me, then she kissed me and not a sisterly kiss either. I immediately responded with passion, our tongues were searching out for each other's, my hands went to her ass, as her's went around my neck. We stayed in the thralls of passion for what seemed like forever. I explored her body, I gripped her ass cheeks then I moved one hand up to her breast and played with her nipples. This got an immediate response, her nipples got hard and as big as good sized erasers, she moaned and stuck her tongue in my ear. Sara whispered that she was still a virgin, it was then that it hit me. I couldn't do this, not with my sister, it's not right to feel this way about your sister.

 I pulled away, and Sara looked at me in surprise, she didn't expect that. Sara looked up at me and I could see the shock on her face. I told her I didn't want to hurt her, but I didn't feel right taking advantage of her. She immediately told me that she wanted me to be her first, that I wouldn't be taking advantage of her. Sara then said something that really shocked me, Sara said she was in love with me. I was at a loss for words, I could that she was gonna cry if I didn't do or say something, so I grabbed her and gave her a tight hug. As I hugged Sara, I told her I loved her too, but that this would be a difficult thing for us. I told her I wasn't ready to go all the way with her just yet.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

I thought we should take it slow and get used to all this first. She agreed, she said that she understood my feelings, but that it would be hard for her to not make love with her new found lover. I told her that she was right, but that we needed to do it this way. We kissed again, for what seemed like hours.

 After we both calmed down, I told her we had better go to bed, Sara smiled, I told her that I meant she had to go to her bed and me to mine. Sara frowned, but agreed I was right. She said that she had hoped that.....maybe we could ....just maybe have a replay of Friday night, only with a better ending. I looked at her with a shocked smile, I too was horny, but was trying to do what I thought was right. She said it wouldn't be like having full on sex, just some fun to ease our passion. I told her if we done this we would have to set some ground rules in order to keep us honest. Sara agreed, so we started to set the rules for our plying together.

I told her we couldn't have any full on body contact, just our hands, no genital to genital touching. Sara frowned at that, but agreed non the less, she said that I was the one she wanted and that she was willing to wait. I asked her to would keep to our agreement, and told her if she didn't that we wouldn't be able to have any fun. Sara paused, but agreed to my /our rules. She was smiling up at me after I finished talking, I looked at her with a puzzled look, she just looked at me with a look of passion. I knew then there would be no denying her this pleasure tonight.

 Sara throw her arms around me and kissed me deeply, her hands began to explore my body. I pulled her up onto my bed and slowly started to undress her. She was doing the same to me, we were soon naked in front of each other for the first time as lovers. I admired her 34C breast, her curvey hips, and that cute little bubble ass of hers. Sara was the most beautiful thing I'd ever looked upon.

 We started out exploring ever inch of each other's body, learning each others touch. My cock was instantly hard upon her touch, and I noticed just how wet her pussy was. I told hert she could feel of it all she wanted as long as she followed our rules. Sara smiled and started stroking my cock in a nice slow rhythm, I moan in pleasure. I was fondling her breast with one hand and rubbing her wet slit with the other, Sara moaned that she loved the way I was touching her. I told her we had better get back to the rules, and take our hands off each other , and put them to use getting ourselves off. She was reluctant, but agreed, I started stroking my cock, while watching Sara finger her pussy. I was getting so turned-on at the sight and sounds of my sister play with her pussy. The more she fingered that wet pussy , the faster I stroked my cock. I was building to my climax fast, I could feel that familiar feeling, my cum was rising up from my balls, boiling wanting to explode. I could see Sara was at a fevered pitch also, she was shaking, her toes were curled, she was fast losing control. I told her I was gonna cum real soon, she said she was there too. Suddenly Sara's eyes rolled back into her head and she let lose. Sara was cumming hard, I wasn't about to be out done, I groaned and let lose a torrent of hot cum. I exploded, I came all over my chest and stomach. I noticed Sara was still cumming as I was calming back down, she had a look of pure bliss on her face. I knew then we would be doing this a lot more........

Published 
Written by mlbsmoke65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments