Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum's Meeting

"Helen and her son Darren plan a getaway from the rest of the family"

75
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you believe in the multiverse, this is happening right now."

Helen sat waiting in the gym car park. She and her older son Michael had arrived a few minutes before her younger son, Darren finished work for the day. She looked in the mirror at Michael, who was in the back seat with earphones in.

"Why don't you apply for a job here?" Helen asked him.

"Huh?" Michael asked, taking out an earbud.

"I said, why don't you apply for a job here?" Helen replied. "Plus you'll gain a bit of muscle on you."

"I don't want to work for my little brother," Michael replied.

"Oh, stop being so petty," Helen snapped. "It's just a job."

"Here's your brother," Helen said, starting the car engine.

Darren walked out of the gym, and Helen compared her two sons.

He was twenty-six years old, two years younger than Michael, and yet Darren looked like the older sibling. He was six-foot-three, insanely muscular and greatly resembled the actor Dominic Purcell, but in Helen's opinion, even better looking. He kept his hair short and smart. He had an arrogance about him, possibly because of his intimidating appearance.

Michael on the other hand, a scrawny five-foot-nine with shaggy, yet balding unkempt hair. He still looked and dressed like a teenager, wearing a torn 'Gojira' shirt. He spent all day in his room doing god-knows-what.

Darren, despite being younger, was just all-round better than him... And everyone knew it.

The only person who stood up for Michael was his father, Andy.

"Of course he would," Helen thought. Michael and Andy looked very much the same, although Andy had very little hair nowadays.

Helen wondered why she even married him... Or at least stayed with him for this long. She didn't consider herself a 'looker', but she knew for a fact she could do better. At fifty, she kept her brown, slightly greying hair just above shoulder-length. Behind her glasses were amber-brown eyes. Standing at five-foot-four and a slightly chubby belly, but who isn't at her age? She was fond of her hips, though.

Darren got in the passenger seat.

"Hey, mum," he said, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hi, darling," Helen replied, blushing slightly. She raised her voice, making sure that Michael heard. "Are you looking forward to your night out with the guys?"

"Yeah, what about you?" Darren asked, also raising his voice. "You have that conference meeting tonight as well."

"Oh, yes. Very excited," she replied, giving a sly smirk towards Darren, to which he returned the favour.

Helen drove off and looked in the rear-view mirror at Michael.

"He knows nothing," she thought, smiling to herself.

***

it was 8pm. Helen's "conference" and Darren's "night out" coincidentally happened to be in the same area, so they took the same car. Before leaving, Helen gave her husband a quick kiss, and shouted goodbye to Michael, with the assumption that he had his earphones in.

To give off the illusion of being in a meeting, Helen wore a black sleeveless turtleneck, and a cute metal watch. She also tied her hair in a bun for that "manager" look. Andy made no question about it. Darren, being the "lad's lad" he was, wore a t-shirt that highlighted his muscles, and a short chain necklace.

Of course, neither of them had plans to go to where they said. Helen turned off the duel-carriageway and into a Holiday Inn Hotel.

They booked themselves in at the reception. Helen noticed the receptionist eyeing up her son which made her feel a tad jealous. Darren was always lucky with the ladies.

"Just so you know, the hotel is going through refurbishments at the moment, so your room is the only one available on the entire floor," the receptionist said. "Are you sure you don't want one with other people close by?"

Smiling, Helen and Darren looked at each other, and quickly declined the offer.

The hallway itself was indeed lifeless, yet there was a humming sound coming from all over. Normally this would drive people insane, but not for Helen and Darren. It added a sense of protection from certain 'noises'.

In the room was a single, king-sized bed. Helen turned on the lights either side of the bed and closed the curtains. She didn't want anyone looking in.

Helen crawled onto the bed and propped herself up on a pillow, letting her hair loose. Darren swiftly followed.

Sitting motionless for a few seconds, Darren spoke up.

"Ready, mum?"

Helen nodded, giggling and moving closer to Darren.

Darren immediately sat up and removed his top. He then moved on top of a still giggling Helen and held her down as he guided his tongue into her mouth.

The couple made out, Darren's hand slowly moving to Helen's crotch area. Helen did the same to Darren, rubbing his erect penis through his jeans.

"I've been waiting for this for ages," Darren said in between smooches.

"Mhmm," Helen replied.

Helen and Darren were not new to incest. In fact, they had secretly been having an affair under everyone's noses for over half a year now. The difference this time, was that they planned to conceive a child together.

Yes, the baby would be inbred. Yes, Helen was fifty and borderline menopausal... But that didn't stop either of them. Even though they kept it a secret, they were boyfriend and girlfriend, and when the time came she would divorce Andy.

Helen stripped, wearing nothing but her watch and wedding ring. Darren pulled his jeans down, showing his massive hard-on. She fucking loved Darren's penis. It was, by FAR the biggest she'd ever had. And Darren, being a ladies man, knew how to use it.

She propped herself up on the bed, her arms outstretched. Darren moved in between her legs and rubbed his penis over her bristly, hairy vagina.

And slowly, and purposefully, guided his penis inside her.

A mild gasp exhaled from Helen, and she placed her left hand over her vagina, to feel his penis brush past her wedding ring.

Darren started to speed up, and Helen moved her arm behind her head. She looked up at the ceiling, she could make out the shadows of her son's incredibly muscular frame moving side to side. She looked down to see her cervix being pushed, and squealed in delight.

"Oh, shall we turn on the telly?" Helen asked. "Just in case someone manages to hear."

"Good idea," said Darren, and he slid out of his mum's pussy to grab the remote on the side.

Almost like nothing, the couple sat there for a few moments, channel surfing.

"I can't believe they hooked up," Helen casually said, talking about Love Island.

"Footy's on, how about this?" asked Darren.

"No, try one of the music channels," said Helen.

Darren settled on an R&B and Hip hop channel.

"Ooh, I love this song," Helen said, simultaneously swinging her meaty leg over Darren's toned body.

She gently pushed him down onto the pillow, took off her glasses and climbed on top of him. She leaned down and kissed his perfectly sculpted body. Darren stroked her backside, giving Helen goosebumps.

She sat up, and guided his penis into her vagina.

Sensually grinding her body to Rihanna's 'Take A Bow', Darren grabbed her D-cup breasts, and Helen held onto his manly hands.

The song changed to '4 Minutes' by Madonna and Justin Timberlake, and so it was time to take the sex up a notch.

Darren held onto his mother's hips as she gripped onto his pecs. She bounced up and down on his penis.

"Fuck, mum, you're a kinky bitch," Darren panted.

Helen would've scolded Michael for using such foul language, but Michael wasn't Darren. Darren was her man! She raised her hand and ran it through her hair with her other hand caressing his body. She let her hips do all the work, taking his penis inside her.

She slid off his penis and gave it a few sucks, before climbing on it again, reverse cowgirl style. Helen saw herself in the mirror.

"God, I look good," Helen thought, as her son's huge cock vanished for a few seconds, deep inside her, then she lifted herself up and saw the length of it. Then, back down onto it!

She rested her hands on Darren's body as he took over, plowing his dick up and down into her hairy pussy. Before her affair with Darren, she didn't like using terms like "cock" and "pussy" since they sounded vulgar, but in her mind, what they were doing countered that argument.

JenniferCollin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferCollin

Helen collapsed back into him, keeping his cock inside her while Darren's manly hands held onto her hips. She turned her head to Darren and gave him a wet smooch.

"Mmm-hmm.. Mmmmm...," she and Darren hummed together while tongue-wrestling.

As the music channel changed to adverts, Helen slid off and reached for the remote again, muting it.

"You sure, Mum?" Darren asked.

"Just for a bit," she replied, then moved in to a sideways position, facing each other.

Darren's penis slid back into her and the couple were now rocking back and forth on the bed, their hands not knowing where to place them on each other.

"I love you," Helen whispered through the silent room aside from the sound of love-making.

And with that, Darren held her closer.

"I'm cumming," he breathed.

Helen clutched her legs around him.

"Yes... YES!" she squealed.

A tingling sensation of warmth filled her up. Her son, her own flesh and blood, had ejaculated inside her.

Helen and Darren had had sex multiple times prior, but he either wore a condom or came on her body. This time there was a very good chance she could become pregnant. And if not, they would try again.

Helen collapsed into Darren's strong arms. He scooped her up like nothing, and there was nothing more attractive than a man that can protect his woman.

She looked up into his blue eyes, then giggled like a schoolgirl. Her man. The love of her life.

They turned the sound up on the television and watched a bit of Love Island, then went to take a shower together.

Helen took off her watch and got on her knees to worship the baby-making instrument that hung from her favourite son, and gave it a sloppy, soapy blowjob. Darren clung onto the shower curtain with a shit-eating grin on his face. Helen looked up.

"What?" she asked with a giggle.

"You're my MUM! How many guys get to experience this?!" he exclaimed.

"Not your brother, that's for one," she sneered.

"Oh you're bad," Darren replied, pulling her up give her another smooch.

They dried off, and crawled back into bed.

Helen put on her glasses to check her phone, while Darren watched the football.

Both of them loved how casual things could get, especially Helen. Here they were, freshly fucked and in the nude, and Helen was 'liking' Facebook posts of Minion memes and sharing sob stories that probably weren't even real, and Darren getting aggressive over footy results.

They even acted rather casual when playing with each other's private parts. Darren's large hand caressing her breast, and Helen stroking his penis under the cover. Helen couldn't even remember a time when she and Andy were like this. And if they ever had sex, it would be lackluster missionary sex with the light off.

Helen was getting wet again, and Darren's penis was growing in her hand.

"Want to go again, darling?" Helen asked.

"Read my mind!" Darren replied, and he kicked off the covers.

Helen got onto all-fours, shaking her ass. Darren moved into position and placed his penis at her vagina lips.

He held onto her wide hips, then pushed inside.

"God, that's nice," Helen exclaimed.

After a few strokes in the doggy position, Darren grabbed her flabby stomach and pulled her up, so her back was against his muscular body.

She lifted her arm to his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Then, Darren guided her down onto their sides, and lifted her leg in the air so he could fully penetrate her. Helen rubbed Darren's leg, in unison with him fucking her.

The sex was now gaining momentum, and the couple were getting rather sweaty again. Helen's glasses started to steam up.

"Oh my, I forgot my glasses!" she laughed.

"Keep 'em on, Mum, I love you in them," Darren replied, now moving his hand to her bush and rubbing it.

They changed positions. Helen wanted to ride him again.

She held onto the headboard as it crashed against the wall. Thank god they were the only ones on the floor!

Then suddenly, her phone vibrated. Still riding Darren, she checked who it was. It was Michael.

She scoffed and threw the phone to the side, and carried on fucking her favourite son.

The phone vibrated again. Frustrated, she answered it.

"What is it, Michael? I'm doing something very important right now," Helen snapped.

Darren mouthed "put it on speaker", which made Helen almost laugh.

She did.

"Sorry, repeat that," she said, now on loudspeaker, making a circular motion with Darren's penis still inside her.

"What time will you be home?" Michael asked.

"I'm not coming.. coming home tonight, the meeting is... longer," Helen said, not thinking straight.

"You okay, Mum? I hear weird noises," Michael asked.

Both Helen and Darren had to force themselves from bursting out in laughter.

"I'll be home tomorrow," Helen quickly said.

She heard a quiet "I'm cumminggg" from Darren.

"Uh, okay," Michael said, as Darren shot rope after rope into his mother's vagina once again.

"Bye, love you," Helen wheezed, then turned off her phone.

Almost instantly, Helen and Darren howled with laughter.

"Oh. My. GOD!" Helen cried while hopping off his penis, cum dripping from her vagina.

After a few moments to regain themselves, Helen spoke up.

"Michael just heard me getting knocked up."

***

The incestuous couple had another round of baby-making, then fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, Helen returned home to an oblivious husband, and a concerned older son.

"What happened last night?" Michael asked his mother.

"Oh, that? Yeah, Hayley from work was showing us a YouTube video which had some office guy making wolf noises. Quite funny, i'll find it some time," Helen lied.

Darren walked in.

"Sup, bro," he said to Michael, walking by him, and winking to his mother.

For now, everything was back to normal.

***

One Year Later...

Once Helen had started to show, it was no secret to her husband that the baby wasn't his. She lied and said she had a drunken one-night-stand with a random man she barely even remembered. But she put the pressure on Andy. He could either stay to help raise the baby, or leave. He ultimately chose the latter and moved to an apartment out of town.

Michael, on the other hand, wondered if the baby was conceived during her meeting. The dates added up. He had absolutely no idea who the father was, though. In fact, the idea of his own brother being the father hadn't crossed his mind once.

Late into the pregnancy, Helen and Darren couldn't hide their affair around Michael forever, so they decided to spill the beans. They took him out to a restaurant of his choice, and explained everything to him. Of course, Michael was devastated, to say the least. But still, unlike his father, he (reluctantly) chose to stay and help raise the baby.

Despite all the health concerns, Helen gave birth to a healthy baby boy. No one apart from Michael knew who the father was. The home dynamic had changed. Darren, despite being younger, was now "man of the house" and took over a parental role not over his son, but over Michael. He practically forced his older brother to get a position at his gym, working as a cleaner, much to Michael's humiliation. Being man of the house also meant permanently sleeping in the master bedroom with mum. Not that he didn't fuck her multiple times in the marital bed prior. In fact, the first time they had sex was in there.

Of course, having Michael in the house is only temporary. Helen doesn't really want him in her life any more, now that she's raising a son all over again. Once he's no longer needed, he's out. He can live with his father for all she cares. As long as she gets to spend the rest of her life with Darren, aka the man of her life, and the child they created together.

Published 
Written by weirdolderbro
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments