Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

mum, sis and me the next evening (the third part)

"mum finds a solution to who l sleep with, her or sis. please read previous two posting"

8
2 Comments 2
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

We sat there eating dinner in an awkward silence, none of us had really seen each other all day and we certainly hadn’t talked about what happened last night. I didn’t know if mum was cross with me or not following her finding out l had sex with my sister or if my sister had had second thoughts about finding out that l was fucking mum and that had led to me fucking her.

 

‘so’ mum said suddenly, ‘we have a problem, don’t we?’   I didn’t know what to say and started glugging down my beer, finally my sister said ‘well is it a problem?…..l mean we all knew what we…’   ‘no, l don’t mean that, l mean where the hell is Andy going to sleep tonight?’   I nearly choked on my beer, my sister just gawped at mum   ‘I mean is he going to sleep in your room or mine or maybe he could come and go between the two’ mum laughed out loud after she said this, all tension was broke and we joined in.   ‘I’m sorry mum, l didn’t mean to do it’ my sister said   ‘no need to say sorry to me, like l could talk anyway’ she said and winked at my sister, ‘good though isn’t he’ mum said giggling,   ‘sure is, made me have multiple orgasms!!’ , l felt the heat of my face blushing, l’m here, l thought, stop talking about me as if   l wasn’t, but said nothing.   mum got up walked round to my sister and put her hands on her shoulders and started to gently massage them, ‘l’ve been thinking about the situation we have here, l mean we all know what’s going on, why don’t we all just get on with it’. Her hands moved down to my sisters breasts and gently massaged them, which made my sister take in a short fast breath, before letting the air slowly exhale with a ‘ooooh’, she didn’t stop my mum, just laid her head back resting it between my mums breasts.   ‘why don’t we just all sleep together tonight?’ my mum said looking down at my sister,   ‘that would work for me l guess’ my sister stuttered out as my mum massaged her breasts with more force.   I watched red faced, mouth open, cock hard, as my mum lifted my sisters top off her and undid her bra, letting out her gorgeous tits with those big bullet hard nipples and returned to massaging the now naked breasts. As she massaged my mum bent down and with my sisters head bent back and to the side their mouths engaged in the most sensual and erotic kiss l’d ever seen. My sister got up and led my mum to the settee, they sat down and my mum instantly moved over and started to suck on my sisters nipples, sucking, licking and nibbling them, whilst her hand slowly moved down to between my sisters legs, rubbing her pussy.

Amelia_Ruso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amelia_Ruso

  My sister pushed her leggings down as far as she could, my mum got up knelt in front of her and pulled her leggings and panties off. My sister was now naked and l watched as my mum moved her legs apart and buried her head between them and started to lick her daughters wet wanting pussy, sis bent her head back let out several moans and gasps, as she massaged her own breasts and her mothers tongue delved deep into her pussy.   I realised l was rubbing my throbbing cock which was trying to get hard in my tight trousers, l let it out and instantly it went as hard as granite and l began to stroke up and down the shaft. I couldn’t believe l was watching my mum lick my naked sisters pussy out and it was the horniest sight l had ever seen.   I continued to wank away as l watched my mum move to the side spreading my sisters legs wide apart exposing her glistening open pussy. Putting two fingers inside her as she sucked on her clit, rhythmically moving her fingers inside as my sister pushed her pussy on to them, her head rocking side to side as she gasped and moaned. My mum must of known what she was doing as she soon had my sister arching her back, shaking as she gasped out loud ‘o god, o god, yes, yes, yes, o fuck, YEEAAAAEESSSS’ as mum really worked her fingers inside her, sucking hard down onto her clit.   My sisters whole body writhing and thrusting down on to our mother’s fingers and mouth as she exploded into an orgasm. Her juices squirting out and over mum’s hand with each thrust and gush of her orgasm. Finally she relaxed right down breathing heavily saying ‘oh god yeah, o god you’re certainly good at that mum’. I had stood up cock in hand, just about ready to explode myself, my sis saw me and beckoned me over as mum moved between her legs again to taste and suck out all her daughters pussy and orgasm juices.   ‘let me’ my sis said taking hold of my bursting throbbing cock and pulled me and it to her mouth, taking it in and wrapping her tongue around it and sucking hard, her head bobbing back and fore, Mum looking up from her pussy as she did.   ‘ooooo shite’ l gasped as l shot a load deep into her mouth and then another, she let go of my cock pulled it down and let the rest of my cum gush out onto her heaving breasts, swallowing a mouth full as she did. Mum moved next to her and l breathed out loud as l watched her, my cock twitching and seeming to stay three quarter hard in my sisters hand as l watched my mum lick my cum off my sisters tits.     To be continued, comment and let me know what you think!
Published 
Written by artguyuk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments