Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. LaDarra Invades

"Gorgeous alpha female arrives in a winter resort and seduces an entire family"

37
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The sun reflects brilliantly off the deep crystalline snow.  Ten inches of fresh powder overnight has thrilled the exclusive, private resort crowd.  The slopes will be filled morning and afternoon, and the apre-ski will be wild tonight.

On an occasion like this, Daniel O’Day would most often be one of the first on the lift, but not this day.  He is sleeping in.  He’s not sick or injured.  He is just thoroughly exhausted.  However, his wife, Amanda, has no sympathy for him.  In fact, she is rightfully infuriated with him, as well as heartbroken.  Last night her caring, faithful spouse became the prey and eventually the willing conquest of LaDarra, the extraordinary new resort resident.

Amanda has seen several of Daniel’s friends succumb to this cunning and seemingly irresistible vixen.  Of course, She is drop-dead gorgeous with the most colossal body to ever grace the resort.  Of course, in the few weeks since Her arrival, She has become the most notorious temptress scoring dozens of the single ski-bum studs.  Yet, in addition, She has attained the dubious fame of most successful man-eater that the resort has ever experienced.  There seems to be no ability on behalf of the male population to deny Her.  Is She invincible?

The night LaDarra arrived, She was first seen in the Viper Lounge, a meat market for the chic and rich.  It quite quickly became the talk of the resort how She effortlessly picked up Shawn, the son of the Ski Club’s president.  No one saw him again for five days.  He finally surfaced at the weekly “Freak’n Friday” party.  The strapping, twenty-something hunk was collared and on LaDarra’s chain leash.  A sight only seen as fantasy at costume parties, yet here they were for real.  Incredible! 

His friends were shocked and speechless.  Everyone else was stunned and embarrassed for the poor guy.  He was jerked around and ordered around by Her.  He fetched food and drinks for Her as the towering blonde bombshell circulated.  Sheathed in metallic leopard skin, She commanded the attention of absolutely everyone.  This spectacle lasted several hours as LaDarra inspected the village’s prime male specimens.  Amazingly, She left the raucous gathering with not only the humiliated and broken Shawn, but a pretty-boy tourist on Her arm as well.

This public display of LaDarra’s unquestioned seductive powers and kinky dominance established Her as a threat to any guy at the resort.  Any relationship, engagement or marriage was apparently in danger.  Yet, it seemed daily that She had another man at Her beck and call.  The entire community was buzzing about Her various, kinky escapades.  It soon became apparent that She focused most intently on married men as preferred victims.  Beware, Mr. O’Day.  You will not escape.

 

 

In spite of himself, Daniel just couldn’t help but approach LaDarra at a coffee shop yesterday.  Outside the little building, Her glistening, flame-red Ferrari was parked.  He went weak in the knees reading Her vanity plate “I--R-U-L-E”.  Stepping inside he instantly saw the alpha sexpot in all Her beguiling beauty.  Sheathed in a gold latex catsuit and crotch-high white patent boots, She looked like his recent wet dreams suddenly fulfilled.  Their eyes met and he was lost in their hypnotic allure.  She smiled wickedly and shooed away the two young dudes seated with Her.  Daniel’s erection surged uncontrollably as She beckoned him to Her.

“Sit down, handsome little thing.”

Daniel sunk into the chair and pathetically moaned at Her grandeur.  He couldn’t find words to speak as the toe of a boot slithered between his thighs.  His hands reverently touched the smooth, polished leather.

“I’ve noticed you around the village.  I know who you are.  I like what I see,”  Her luscious, plump lips uttered slowly and tantalizingly.  The sole of a boot pressed onto his ski pants and tapped his already throbbing shaft.   Daniel squirmed in the seat as the tip of a stiletto heel found his aching scrotum.  “Do I have you?” She whispered.

“Yes, oh gawd, yes.”

“Get My bill.  Come to My car.  Don’t make LaDarra wait.”

“Yes, yes,” Her totally enthralled male responded, and then added sheepishly, ”I’ll hurry, I will.”  Obviously, he was captivated by Her supreme aura, and she smiled knowingly.  This one was ripe for a night of ravenous submissive sex, and pain administered to a level of Her desire.

LaDarra gracefully arose.  Her flowing mane framed enormous, mouthwatering breasts.  Her legs ascended seemingly forever.  Her divine slit was quite visibly etched into elastic, skin-fit rubber.  She took a step.  She caressed his cheek possessively before strutting arrogantly out of the shop.  Everyone watched this breathtaking vision with lust-filled eyes.

Less than a minute later Daniel was by the open passenger side door, gazing down into the coupe’s snakeskin interior.  A gloved hand patted the contoured seat, “Here, Dannie-boy.”  With that velvety voice giving the order he slid in.  Leather fingers gripped his member.  Warm, intoxicating lips brushed his, and sealed his fate.  Snow swirled as She spun away in the direction of Her fashionable chalet.

 

 

A night transpired that Mr. O’Day will never forget, never believe he survived.  Moments after entering Her lavish dwelling, LaDarra became a force of inhuman sexual omnipotence.  Daniel obeyed without question.  He was stripped.  He was ravaged.  Daniel performed well beyond any other time in his life.  He was anointed, coated with Her mystical nectar.  He was debased, sprayed with Her golden juices.  He was ridden until he yelped for mercy.  He was emptied of every drop of sperm in his body.  He was violated from behind.  His prostate was milked as he’d never before known.  He was consumed and conquered.  And finally, by sunrise when he was completely emasculated, LaDarra dismissed him.

He staggered home through the cold morning air.  His entire body ached from exertion beyond any of the most strenuous ski days he could ever remember.  The house was quiet when he entered.  The family was still sleeping.  He tip-toed to the bedroom and slid into bed and its welcoming warmth.  His wife grunted, “You son-of-a-bitch,” and pulled away.    Amanda cried for quite some time next to her cheating husband. 

Now this morning, she struggles out of bed and dresses in winter attire.  Looking at the sunshine, she decides to go for a walk to calm her rage.  At the end of the driveway, she looks across the street and stops abruptly.  Her son, Will, is standing with, of all people, LaDarra.  The insanely gorgeous bitch is in an entwining embrace with the boy.  Her hands are groping his ass, pulling him up into her.

Amanda screams in desperation, “WillNoDon’t.”

He does not respond, rather he is bent backwards as LaDarra moves him between Her splayed legs.  She gives Amanda a sly sidewards glance before leaning into a ferocious kiss.   

Mrs. O’Day is petrified with a primal fear of seeing his eighteen-year-old, athletic form begin to be outrageously humped in public.  LaDarra twists Will around and presses him into the side of a shiny black Land Rover.  His coat is open, and Amanda catches a startling glimpse of the immense bulge in his stretch pants.  The bitch’s hand appears from nowhere and runs dramatically up and down Will’s lump.  

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

Amanda yells at the top of her lungs, “Stop!” and rushes to rescue her precious son.  He sees his mom now and immediately hangs his head in shame.  LaDarra releases Will as his stricken mother grabs and hugs him tightly.  From behind the quivering two O’Days, a low, sultry voice purrs, “Bring that be-u-tif-ul cock with you tonight, babe.”

Amanda turns with a jerk and snarls, “You fucking wh, whore, you, you…”  Her flaring temper surprisingly subsides somewhat upon really gazing on LaDarra closeup.  The thirty-something jezebel is ‘resort glamour’ at its scintillating best.  Skin-fit black leather clings to bodacious curves.  A silver buckled belt cinches Her tiny waist.  Her exquisitely enhanced tits are barely contained in a daring low-cut crop top.  A black diamond choker encircles Her neck and a white ermine demi-jacket completes Her ensemble.

“Mom,” Will whispers, “Please.”  He raises up and gently pushes her away.  Amanda shivers and begins sobbing softly.  Her boy pivots, closing his coat as he does.  LaDarra extends out her right hand.  The sun refracts light beams from a huge diamond ring and right into Will’s eyes.  Squinting, he leans and kisses the back of the hand.

“You may go now,” the towering blonde goddess murmurs, “Later, sexy boy.”  Reluctantly, he shuffles off through the deep snow.      

“You, you…and my Daniel,” Amanda moans, looking up into a sun-drenched cover-girl face.  Her beauty, her grace, her power is all suddenly indisputable.  ‘LaDarra is perfect,’ she disturbingly tells herself.  Then, against all belief, a tingling awakens all her erogenous regions.

Yesszz, I did do your hubby last night,” the shameless seductress proclaims.  Tossing her platinum tresses arrogantly about, LaDarra continues, “Quite a virile boy.  He lasted longer than most his age.”  Then the stunning Amazon gives the distressed female an enticing wink, as an awkward silence ensues.

Amanda has ceased her crying as she feels a hand stroking her hair.  “But it was only weak male lust and intense, debilitating sex.”  

The hand glides gently over Amanda’s cheek.  It grips her chin and raises her head till she stares into LaDarra’s piercing emerald eyes.

“He’ll be back in business in a couple of days, recharged and ready.”  Those comments do not register in her mind.  All Amanda is now feeling is desire.  Deep and consuming desire for the bewitching Amazon above her.

“I may want him again.  Maybe he’ll prove worthy enough to wear a collar for Me.”

“Yah, may, maybe, but…”  Amanda is in a swirling daze.  Trying with all her might to quell the craving she feels.  ‘This is the slut that used my husband’ her brain implores.  A hand tenderly cups her right breast.  Then another follows to gather her left.  Her nipples are pinched ever so slightly causing her to sigh.

“I’m going to do Will this evening.”  That hurtful statement is followed by glossed lips kissing a hardened nip through her blouse.  Amanda arches her back uncontrollably as a tongue licks around and around.  She knows this is surrendering to the cruel, calculating enemy, but LaDarra is the only female who has ever sexually excited her.

“Do you want a turn with Me before your son?”  The mention of Will coincides with the hand slithering under the waistband of her moistened panties.  Amanda needs to be first, needs it Now!

Oohh, yesss.”

“This is your only chance. darling,” LaDarra whispers in her ear, rimming its lob in unison with the tip of a finger massaging her enflamed clit.

“Please, n, n,” Amanda writhes, her wildly aroused body falling back against the idling vehicle.

“Umm, already wet for Me,” the leather-clad sex goddess coos, moving against her overwhelmed victim, beginning to hump her as She had Will just minutes before.  “You want Ms. LaDarra.  Don’t deny it, sweet thing.”

“I don’t, I can’t,” Amanda meekly confesses, “You are divine.”  Her hair is pulled sideways, and a ferocious kiss engulfs her mouth and takes her breath away.  She touches the golden-haired beauty feeling a savage hunger she’s never thought possible.  Abruptly the embrace is ended and LaDarra has opened the driver’s side door.  

“You know where I reside,” She says flatly, “Be there in half an hour.  I’ll have you for lunch, pretty one.”  The aroma of polished leather invades her nostrils and the sensation of fur brushes across her excited nipples as the femme fatale slithers into the Land Rover.  Amanda places her hands on the black surface of her goddess’ vehicle.  It is Her new goddess’ chariot.  She blindly adores its contours because it is LaDarra’s.  She blindly adores LaDarra. 

 

 

That afternoon and late into the evening Amanda experiences untold orgasms and sexual ecstasy never imagined before.  Ms. LaDarra introduces her new Milf pet to bondage, and strap-ons, and a huge, glorious double dildo.   She cannot get nearly enough of her newfound dream diva, and begs for more and more.

Daniel is forgotten.  Will is forgotten.  All is forgiven and forgotten with LaDarra deep inside her.  Amanda has been transformed into a pussy-licking, dildo-lusting slut in a few carnal hours. 

The sun sets and the full moon rises before LaDarra lets the minx rest.  Slipping into a chic red camisole and sky-high heels, She admires a supremely erotic vision in the mirror.  She has scored yet again.

LaDarra’s cell rings.  “Umm, My manly stud,”  She purrs, seeing Amanda roll over and longing stare at Her.  “I want you…Now.  Come to Me.  Bring that massive dick.  I’m waiting for it.”

The phone is casually set down on the nightstand as the call has ended.  The towering blonde strides to her enormous round bed and softly strokes Amanda's tousled hair.  “Someone is joining us,” She states mischievously.

“Who?”

“Willie-boy!”

“Oh, oh,” the sound of her son’s name brings her back to consciousness.  A panic engulfs Amanda.

“You wanted a threesome didn’t you, My pet?” LaDarra reminds her, stepping close enough that Will’s mother can smell her sex on the beguiling pussy inches from her face.

An unwelcome fright causes hesitation. ‘Not with him,’ her mind churns, ‘Maybe Daniel, but…”  She is suddenly and deeply conflicted.  Just hours ago, she abhorred the wench that seduced her husband.  Now she silently confesses to herself that she truly worships Ms. LaDarra. 

“With your beautifully hung son,”  the Goddess continues in a callous insinuation, “I’m sure you’ve dreamed of fucking him.”

Amanda’s repressed fantasy instantly pours out, “Yes, yes, I want him in me, I always have.”

Ms. LaDarra chuckles at the depraved hussy She has unleashed.  “We’ll both have him, and each other again and again.”  Her fingers touch her sticky mound, collects a bit of queenly goo and presents it to Amanda.  The eager slut grips and hungrily suckles the offering.

“By tomorrow I’ll have all the O’Days,” The Goddess vainly gloats.  That truth excites Her immensely and she elaborates, “Then this weekend I’ll have all of you, together.  We’ll have a sex-filled family affair.  Incest all around.  Fucking and sucking and debauchery till only Ms. LaDarra is left standing.”  She turns, hearing the doorbell ring and purrs, “Umm, Willie-boy, number three for My pleasure!”

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments