Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Night At A Friend's House

"Watching porn with friends ends up with group sex..."

74
12 Comments 12
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I came home from work one afternoon only to find my sexy wife drying herself off after a warm bath.  She also said that she just finished shaving her legs and from what I could see, she had also shaved her pussy nice and smooth.  She then told me to shower as we were going to be going over to Mary and John’s house for the evening. 

I asked her if it was for a relaxing time or did she plan on being fucked tonight?  We have shared and swapped before with them.  I find it very hot and exciting to both watch her in bed with a man or another couple. She has had sex before and came home to tell me about it and on occasion even videoed it. 

Kay then put on stockings and a garter belt, with no panties, and a very sexy lace bra that just covered her areolas.  She had also put on a short skirt and a sheer blouse that showed her sexy D cups.

We got over to their new house. There was a balcony that overlooks the lower level and a lovely staircase leading down.  The downstairs was decorated nicely. There was a hot tub, shower, a sauna, and a bedroom with a king-size bed and toys.  We started with a boring movie, and it was suggested that some porn would be better to watch. 

Kay was sitting beside me and as the video was showing a hot couple fondling each other, I reached around Kay and began to fondle her titties and found the nipples were already excited.  The wine was getting to both Kay and Mary. 

Mary reached over and began to fondle Kay’s titties and Kay began to fondle Mary's DD titties.  Kay kissed me and said that Mary had no bra on and that they felt great.  When the scene changed to two women going down on each other, Mary took Kay’s hand and led her to the lower level. 

John and I just smiled at each other and figured the girls wanted some girl time.  After about forty-five minutes, I went to the balcony and looked down to see Kay and Mary getting out of the hot tub holding and kissing each other passionately while drying each other off.  After drying each other off, they went to the chaise longue, which was by the stairs.

They started to kiss and fondle each other’s clit and pussy.  John said that we should join them, and I said that I just wanted Kay to enjoy herself with Mary. 

He asked if I would mind if he went down and possibly joined them.  I said no, I didn't mind as I began to visualize his hard cock going into Kay’s pussy. He was bigger than I am, both in length and in girth.  John went down and went into the bathroom to freshen up before joining the ladies, who by now were going down on each other, with Kay on top and from the moans, they were both enjoying each other from what I could see and hear. 

IsabelaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaParker

I then noticed a man coming out of the sauna walking over to the women.  It looked like John but was a little taller and better built.  He walked over and slid his cock into Mary’s mouth, and she immediately started to suck on his cock making it hard and wet. 

After he was good and hard she rubbed the tip of the cock over Kay’s clit and she began to moan. Mary then guided the hard cock into Kay's wet pussy.  He started slowly going in and out and as he slid back Mary was licking his balls and his hard shaft.  She also tried to lick Kay’s clit.  As he started to go faster, Kay’s tits were swaying and barely touching Mary’s belly.

It was then that John walked out of the shower and walked over to them and leaned down to kiss Mary and then went to Kay, who was surprised, thinking that it was John who was fucking her.  She began to suck on his hard cock and enjoying it. 

Kay then lay down on the couch beside Mary and watched as John was fucking Mary by Kay's head while her pussy was being pounded by their son who was home from college.  I could not watch anymore and went down, only to see Kay start to cum and their son’s balls tighten and begin to fill Kay’s pussy with his cum.  As he pulled out, he shot cum onto Kay's belly.

He pulled out and I gave Kay a long kiss and then moved down to clean her dripping pussy and to watch Mary sucking Kay’s juices off of her son’s cock that was going limp.  John then unloaded into Mary’s pussy.  Kay began to suck him clean and when he was clean, he cleaned up his cum from Mary’s pussy.

We then went over to the hot tub to relax and have some wine.  Before long the ladies were passionately kissing and fondling each other.  Kay told me that she still wanted John to fuck her tonight but, had a special request that she be in the doggy position over top of me.

She wanted me to be up close and watch her being fucked.  She also wanted me to take and taste John and get him nice and hard and then guide him into her wet pussy. 

We went to the bedroom, I lay down on the bed, and she straddled my face and began to stroke and suck me as John came over and I first sucked him and fondled his balls until he was very hard and ready to be slid into Kay’s waiting pussy. It was not long before Kay and John came hard and as John started to cum he shot some into Kay and some on my face for Kay to clean up.

We continued to change partners until the early morning till we all collapsed.  I can’t wait to go over to their house for another movie night.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments