Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother's Savior

"Son comes to his mother's rescue only to discover a secret passion."

136
15 Comments 15
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

"Oh God, David. Right there. That's the spot. Yeah, flick it with your tongue. Oh, Jeez, more with your fingers, God, yes. You're making me cum, baby. Keep doing it," Ann panted.

Not ten minutes earlier, David had thrown his mother's boyfriend out of the house for slapping his mother. Dave was playing video games when he heard them start to argue again. Brian, his mother's boyfriend, had always been verbally abusive to the two of them but never physically until today. Ann had caught him texting his sidepiece and lost her shit on him, but Brian screamed back that she had turned into a fat heifer and needed something to think about while he fucked her. That's when Dave heard a crack and his mother scream. Dave burst into their room to see his mother standing naked by the bed, holding the left side of her face.

Dave tackled Brian to the floor and punched him three times in the nose, smashing it to a pulp. Dave was in his senior year of school; he'd grown to be a brute of a boy, standing almost six feet six. Brian's constant verbal abuse to him and his mother led them to both have low self-esteem and never dare to defend themselves from his verbal attacks, but all that ended the moment the abuse turned physical.

Dave picked his mother's bloodied boyfriend by the neck and pinned him against the wall. "Don't call. Don't text, and don't ever come back," Dave growled.

"Or what? You pathetic punk," Brian scoffed defiantly as he struggled to get out of David's grasp.

Dave punched Brian in the groin as hard as he could as he rag-dolled against the wall. "Or I will fucking kill you!"

Dave grabbed Brian by the scruff of his neck and his belt, carrying him to the front door. He kicked the screen door open and flung Brian off their front porch. "I meant what I said! Don't come back!" as he walked back inside and locked the door.

He went back to his mother's room to find her still standing there, shocked. She had just seen her hulk of a son come to her rescue. Dave wrapped his mother in his arms and planted kisses all over her face. "It's okay, Mom. I won't let him hurt you again. I promise." Dave held his mother tighter as she wrapped her arms around him.

Their mouths accidentally met as he kissed her, and Ann's tongue darted into his mouth. They kissed. Ann's fear of Brian's abuse turned to arousal for her savior son. She draped her arm around his neck as she continued to French kiss her son. She knew it was wrong. It was a sin, but in that moment, her arousal of his brute strength got the better of her.

Dave felt his mother's nipples press into his bare chest as they grew erect. He slid his hand up from around his mother's waist to grab her breast. He squeezed it as he leaned down to suck her nipple into her mouth. His tongue twirled around her large areola. He raised his face back to hers and kissed her again as he set her on the edge of the bed.

The bulge in her son's sweatpants caught her eye as the large round head of his cock presses against the fabric straining to be released. Ann hooked her fingers into the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down, allowing her son's cock to spring free of its confines. She gasped at the enormity of his manhood. Ann took his shaft in hand as she slipped it into her mouth, sucking it a few times. She leaned back, moving away from his temptuous trouser snake. "We can't, baby. We shouldn't do this," she tried in vain to stop the inevitable.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Brian put his hand on her chest, gently pushing her onto her back as he sank to his knees between her splayed legs and kissed his vagina. "Let me give you what you need," he said before he slipped his tongue into his mother's cunt.

He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and swirled them with his tongue. The flavor of his mother's juices tantalized his tongue as he ran it through her crevice. He repeated it over and over as his mother moaned that they should stop. Dave had no intention of stopping. He inserted two fingers into his mother's vagina and thrust them into her as he flicked her bean with his tongue.

"Oh God, David. Right there. That's the spot. Yeah, flick it with your tongue. Oh, Jeez, more with your fingers. God, yes. You're making me cum, baby. Keep doing it," Ann panted.

Dave, finger fucked his mother through an intense orgasm, leaving her gasping for more. Dave pushed her toward the center of the bed. His sweatpants fell to the floor as he stood, giving his mother a full view of his magnificent seventeen-year-old body. He rippled with muscles as he towered over her with his cock in his hand.

Ann spread her legs with her eyes locked onto her son's joy toy. Everything in her being screamed to stop, but her lustful desires took full control. She reached for her son, telling herself that just once wouldn't hurt. They could do it just once, and no one would ever know. "Yes, baby. Come stick it in, momma."

Dave climbed between her legs and slid the head of his cock through her dripping juices. Again, his mother moaned for him to stick it in. He eased forward, inserting the head of his cock into his mother's warmth. He kissed her gingerly as he lowered his weight onto her. His cock invaded her vagina until his balls rested against her taint. "That's right, baby. Fuck mommy."

Dave grabbed her ample tit and sucked her nipple as he began to thrust his cock into his mother. Her moans of pleasure spurred him on, driving him to thrust harder. Faster.

Ann hooked her heel onto her son's backside as she humped to meet his every stroke. His mouth on her nipple and his hand squeezing the other breast sent lightning bolts of ecstasy through her fuck hole. She'd never experienced such lustful want. She screamed out that she was cumming. Her baby boy, now a young man, thrusting into her as no one had ever done before. "Ahh, God, Davy. I'm cummmming."

Dave kept hammering his cock into her increasing his pace. Their bodies slapped together in thunderous applause. "Oh, Mommy," he groaned. "I'm close."

"Don't cum in me, sweetie," she cried out.

"Where do you want it?" he asked as he quickly stood.

Ann slid off of the bed at his feet. "Cum on my face, baby. That's it. Cum on my face," she cooed, stroking her son's cock as he shot squirt after squirt onto her face.

Ann sucked his cock into her mouth and licked it clean of their juices. "Mmm, sweetie, you taste so good," she moaned as she continued to pump her hand. To her surprise, Dave came again, covering her tits with his warm, sticky goo.

She laughed as her son showered her with his steamy spunk. "Jesus, Davy. I'm going to have to shower again. Do you want to join me?" she asked as she led him to the bathroom by his withering cock.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments