Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother Knows Best

"Jean finds her perfect lover"

46
12 Comments 12
17.6k Views 17.6k
988 words 988 words

Rory stretched his naked body out on his bed. Slowly he stroked his seventeen-year-old cock. He was careful not to stroke too fast; he didn't want to cum yet. The sounds of his forty-year-old mother masturbating in her room floated through the thin wall separating their bedrooms.

Jean was every schoolboy's dream of a sexy older woman. A little over five-foot-three, slim, blond, and with perfectly shaped thirty-four-inch tits that stood firm without support.

As the sounds from her room grew louder and more intense, Rory slipped from his bed and tiptoed to the door of her room. It was a fraction open, not enough to see in, but enough for him to know it would open silently.

His mother was lying naked, legs wide apart with knees drawn up. She was mauling her tits with one hand while the other stroked in small circles over her clit and dipped in and out of her neatly trimmed cunt. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, and small groans emitted from her.

How he got up the nerve to do what he did next, he to this day can't explain. Maybe it was a case of cock ruling brain. Whatever the reason, it was a moment that would change their relationship forever.

As her point of no return erupted inside her, she opened her eyes. The sight that greeted her was one of Rory, cock in hand, standing beside the bed wanking furiously as he watched her.

As the first wave of her climax hit her, a loud groan burst from her mouth and she saw the first string of white spunk stream from her son's cock.

His first emission landed on her belly, the second on her leg, and the third scored a direct hit on her swollen clit.

As her fingers became coated in the lubricating spunk, a delicious sensation was transmitted to her clit and the strongest orgasm she could recall overtook her.

“Oh, Rory, what did you just do?” Jean whispered, looking at her son, cock still in hand and the last drops of spunk dripping from the head.

“Mum... I don't know... I... I just... oh God!” Rory stammered, and turning, fled from the room.

Jean lifted her spunk-covered body from the bed and made her way to the shower. Just before entering she stopped, dipped a finger into the white glob of cum on her belly, lifted it to her mouth and for the first time since the death of her husband tasted spunk in her mouth.

“Rory, can I come in, son?” Jean called through his bedroom door as she gently tapped on it.

“Yes... I guess so.” Rory's voice was not its usual confident self. Jean tightened the towelling robe she had donned and pushed open the door.

Rory was sitting propped up on his bed wearing only a pair of boxer shorts, and a typical teenager, his phone welded to his hand as his fingers flew over the keys.

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

“Can we talk, son? I think we need to,” Jean said, moving to sit on the edge of the bed beside him. “What you saw... what we both did, is nothing to be ashamed about. You are a young man just learning, and I am not exactly old. We both have needs; there is nothing wrong with that.”

“I know, Mum, it's just... I know what I want. But every time I am with a girl I feel like an idiot. Like when I was watching you, I can't hold back my load, and then I get embarrassed."

“Oh my darling, that is natural in a teenage boy; fortunately, their recovery time is also fast. Girls are slower to arouse, but also can be ready to go again quickly. As you get older you will discover the various techniques that will make them cum and you will become a wonderful lover,” Jean said, smiling at him. She also noticed his boxers were starting to tent as his erection grew.

“Mum, you are so beautiful, better than any of the girls at school. When I saw what you were doing I so wanted you, but I knew if I touched you I would blow my load in ten seconds. As it was just standing beside you I didn't last much longer. What chance have I got of arousing a girl when firstly, I know I will cum in seconds? And secondly, don't have a clue how to turn her on? Mum, it is just so... frustrating.”

“Babe, don't get upset, I know the answer.”

“You do, what is it?”

“Me, babe, the answer is me, let me teach you. I know other people may not approve. But I love you and know you better than anyone else in the world. So as long as we keep it secret, why not?”

“Mum, you mean we fuck?”

“Fuck, suck, wank, and talk dirty, the whole package. Between us, we will make you the best girl-fucker in town. Plus, I get to get regular sex with my favourite man!”

Rory watched in amazement as his mother slipped out of her robe and leaned over him. He smelt her subtle perfume, her lips grazed his and her hand ran lightly over the front of his boxers. In spite of the confusion in his mind, his cock hardened under her expert touch.

“Lie back, babe, let your mother show you the ways of lovemaking. The first lesson is how to take your time. All young men will cum before their partner has even got started, and that will never do. You are going to learn how to keep the spunk in your balls. But that will take time; for now, we will let you cum first before you start on me. That way I get my orgasm and you get to recharge and cum a second time, young man. Just remember, mother knows best... let's start the lesson.”

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments