Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother, I Have Been Naughty

"A mature man telephones his mother and sets in motion an anticipated series of events"

28
7 Comments 7
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

"Mother, I have been naughty," when forty-year-old Robert Sims said those five words down the telephone line to his mother he knew that he was setting in motion a number of events. Some of the events were, with variations, certain and some very likely but they would all thrill both Robert and his sixty-three-year-old mother Edith.

The certainties were that Robert would get his bare arse dealt with although it might be with a hairbrush over his mother's knee or bent over for her cane. It was certain that he, and she, would be sexually aroused and if Robert did not ejaculate during the beating then Edith might wank him or blow him or maybe watch whilst he wanked himself. It was possible that they would fuck immediately after the tanning of his arse but it was certain that they would fuck at some point during the weekend, almost certainly more than once.

Robert's father had left Edith when Robert was in his late teens and the incident that inspired this current phone call and much else that had happened in the last twenty odd years occurred when Robert was eighteen.

Robert had been rude to his mother and before he realised what was happening he was over her knee with his trousers and pants pulled down getting his arse tanned by her hairbrush. Robert came on Edith's black trousers during the spanking and that increased her rage and the power of her spanking.

Later that day she took pity on him and soothed his bright red buttocks and before long Robert's penis was entering Edith's cunt for the very first time, and in fact, it was the first time that it entered any cunt.

Robert had had a few lovers in the intervening years, as had Edith, but they both only got true sexual fulfillment with each other.

"Have you now, you had better be here Saturday morning then," Edith replied to Robert's telephone confession.

Sometimes Edith would phone Robert and tell him to report to her house for a beating and sometimes he would phone her, as he was doing now.

It was more than four months since he had last bared his backside for his mother's punishment although they had fucked several times in between.

Robert arrived at Edith's house and he gave her a 'normal' son/mother peck on her cheek although her perfume, as well as her looks, caused his cock to twitch a bit.

Whichever one of them had initiated the weekend it was always Edith that dictated when the punishment took place and with what implement. It was now mid-afternoon and although Robert would be staying the night and also most of Sunday he was getting anxious and a little bit impatient for things to start.

Edith was reading a book and had her legs crossed revealing rather a lot of a quite thick thigh and that sight, along with the fact that a sore arse was getting ever closer, had Robert semi-erect in his trousers.

At exactly three o'clock the doorbell rang and the last thing that Robert wanted in the circumstances was his mother having a visitor, "Go and see who that is, there's a good boy," said Edith without looking up from her book.

Robert went to the door to find Susan Morris, his mother's closest friend, stood there. She was actually a very attractive woman of a similar age to his mother but his mental thought, although he did not say it, was 'What the fuck do you want?'

"Hello Robert, how are you?" said Susan not appearing the least bit surprised to see her friend's son at his mother's house.

"Very well thank you Mrs Morris, how are you?" he asked the divorcee whilst still wishing that she would go away.

"Who is it?" called Edith from the living room although she knew very well who it would be because she had invited Susan to be there and had told her why.

"It is me, Edy," shouted Susan in reply with Robert standing there with the door half-open.

"Oh Susie, Susie come in," called Edith with Robert thinking 'what the fuck are you doing mother?'

Susan walked past Robert with a smile but Robert did not yet know that she was smiling because she was aware of what she would soon be witnessing and maybe taking part in.

Edith and Susan hugged and Susan sat down as the two women chatted leaving Robert confused and frustrated.

"So Robert, it is nice of you to visit your mum," said Susan with what was almost a smirk.

Edith had, in fact, told Susan a few years before what she and Robert got up to and Susan was initially shocked but today she was to be a part of the goings-on although she did not know how big a part.

Before Robert could speak Edith interjected, "He is here because he has been a naughty boy."

"Oh has he?" asked Susan, trying to suppress both a grin and a wettening of her knickers.

"Yes, and he is about to be punished," announced Edith.

"No mother, not now," said Robert in a slight panic because although he was longing for his mother's discipline he had not thought of the possibility of it being witnessed.

"Fetch my cane, Robert," instructed Edith and her son gasped.

"Yes, fetch her cane there is a good boy," said Susan no longer trying to hide her excitement.

"It is alright, Susan knows all about us, now fetch the cane," said Edith.

Robert looked from one woman to the other but the prospect of a witnessed caning had now got him almost fully erect, a fact that both women became aware of by looking at his trousers.

Robert went to fetch the cane and Susan's eyes were almost on fire in her sexual arousal because Edith had promised her that if Robert was up to it after his caning she was happy for him to give Susan a good fucking although Edith insisted that she would watch. For Susan, getting a fucking was quite a rare event and the size of the bulge in her friend's son's trousers had her cunt tingling in hope and anticipation.

Robert returned with the cane and the bulge in his trousers had certainly not diminished as he handed the whippy bamboo to his mother. Edith stood and bent the cane and swished it through the air a few times and Susan squirmed on her chair partly because of the sound that the cane made but mostly because her sexual arousal was almost at fever pitch.

"Remove your trousers and pants," ordered Edith sternly and, as he had now got used to the idea of Susan seeing his flogging, Robert did not hesitate. With his lower clothing off he stood facing the women with his erection standing proud and Susan let out a little groan.

By way of explanation, Edith said, "I have told Susan that you might fuck her afterwards," and Robert was certainly not averse to giving this quite attractive woman a good shafting if that was what his mother wanted him to do.

"Bend over," was the next and obvious instruction from Edith, and Robert turned, bent, and presented his firm buttocks for the women's perusal and attention.

Edith lined the cane up across her son's backside and then lashed it down and the CRACK resonated around the room.

Susan was mesmerised as she watched the cane rise and fall and impact on the man's bottom with each stroke adding a distinct red line. She was sitting with her legs spread wide, very unladylike, and was longing to finger her wet cunt. Edith, as always, was also hugely turned on by applying corporal punishment to her son's bottom.

There were already six red lines across his cheeks and still the cane whistled through the air and still, Susan squirmed as she thought that she was about to cum in her knickers.

Edith had delivered twelve strokes and had now reached fifteen before she lashed three more rapid strokes across the point where Robert's thighs and buttocks meant. Robert had remained bent over throughout but he was groaning and his arse cheeks were twitching as he tried to absorb the sting created by the eighteen strokes. His penis had remained rock hard throughout.

"Stand up," said a breathless Edith and Robert slowly stood and put his hands to his thrashed cheeks.

"Turn around, " was her next instruction, and Susan, in particular, was keen to see the state of his penis and she was delighted to see that it was as hard now as it had been before he bent over.

Edith thought that she would like to make use of that erection but a promise was a promise so she said to Susan, "Now might be a good time to take your clothes off Susie."

Susan was not too fond of the idea of being watched but her need for a fuck and the golden opportunity that she now had over-rode her doubts so she soon got herself naked and the sight of the curvy body before him did not in any way cause Robert's hard-on to deflate.

For a moment the three were motionless, a naked sixty-something woman, a forty years old man naked from the waist down and with a striped arse, and the man's clothed but turned on mother.

Susan reached out and took Robert's prick in her hand and gently stroked it. "Please fuck me, Robert," she almost begged.

Robert needed relief for his penis and Susan's vagina was as good a prospect as any as he backed Susan to the settee and sat her down before dragging her forwards slightly and with her legs in the air, he drove his rigid cock into her bubbling cunt.

The sight of her son's cane marked arse as he plunged in and out of Susan's cunt was too much for Edith and, although the other two were unaware of it, she dropped her skirt and her knickers and fingered her cunt as her son fucked her best friend.

"Fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," panted Susan as she orgasmed and Edith's fingers worked faster in her own vagina as Robert's striped bottom continued to flex as he thrust hard in and out of Susan.

Susan kept cumming as Robert's thrusts got more intense and Edith orgasmed as Robert almost roared as he spunked hard and fast inside Susan's slit.

All three of them had been in their own little worlds of sexual bliss but with all three now sated they each became more aware of the others. Edith, for a moment, felt a bit guilty as Susan and Robert realised that her lower clothing was at her ankles and her fingers soaked in cum but then all three of them laughed.

"Thank you Robert and thank you, Edith," said Susan acknowledging the part that they had both played in her getting a long overdue and very welcome and satisfying fucking.

"My pleasure," said Robert who was now, with the fucking over, for now, becoming aware of the soreness that eighteen strokes of his mother's cane had created in his arse.

Despite having been fucked by one and having the other one masturbating whilst the fucking was going on, Susan suddenly became self-conscious about her nudity and got herself dressed. Robert was standing with his backside on fire when Susan announced, "I will leave you two to it, perhaps I can come here another day when Robert has been naughty."

"You don't have to wait until he is naughty, I am sure that Robert would like to fuck you again sometime wouldn't you?" said Edith, addressing the last part to her son.

"Most certainly," said Robert having enjoyed putting his penis into his mother's friend.

"Ha, so that you can masturbate while you watch you kinky slut," laughed Susan to her friend.

With Susan having gone Edith said to her son, "You know that you will have to perform wonders in bed tonight to make up for me allowing you to screw Susan,"

"I will give you the sex that you deserve mother," replied Robert to Edith who had never bothered to put her skirt and knickers back on.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

During the early evening Edith often glanced at, and occasionally touched, the cane marks on her son's arse and his hard penis and her wet cunt were telling them that perhaps it was time for bed. Sometimes their sex was frenzied and sometimes it was controlled and they were both thinking that tonight's would be controlled, at least to start with.

As Robert followed Edith up the stairs he said, "You have got a lovely arse, mother."

"Thank you, you can worship it if you want," was Edith's reply.

After some gentle kissing and the removal of the remaining clothes, Edith was on her front on the bed as Robert studied the bottom that he was about to worship. He started by softly kissing the back of Edith's thighs and he then gently caressed her arse cheeks before applying a series of soft kisses to each buttock.

Edith squirmed a bit in her mounting pleasure as Robert ran one and then two fingers up and down his mother's arse crack and she hoped and knew that soon his tongue would be doing similar. Indeed, Robert slightly parted her cheeks with his hands before kissing and licking the length of Edith's crack and she was now writhing in pleasure whilst willing him to give her anus some attention.

Robert knew that his mother loved her arse hole being fingered and tongued but thought that he would torment her a little bit by making her wait. As Robert gave all other arrears of her backside attention with his mouth and fingers Edith was trying to get her star to the forefront but Robert smiled to himself because he knew what she was doing.

At last, Edith could wait no longer. "Lick my arse hole for fucks sake you bastard," she almost begged.

"Oh, do you like your arse hole being played with, you should have said," he laughed before putting her out of her misery by first tonguing and then fingering her anus.

With Robert's tongue inserted in her arse, Edith bucked her hips on and off the bed as she orgasmed. "Fuck, oh my darling that is wonderful," as her secretions soaked her thighs and the bedclothes.

When Edith had stopped shaking she said, "Would you like to put that lovely cock of yours inside your mother again now?"

"I would like that very much but first I want to lick your cunt," replied Robert.

Edith rolled onto her back and Robert had his head in between her spread legs as he licked his mother's fresh cum off her thighs before taking her to a second orgasm with his tongue working her cunt.

"Now you can have my cock," he said triumphantly as he shifted his body to have his rigid penis lined up with Edith's pulsing vagina.

Their lovemaking was tender as Robert slowly moved his hips backwards and forwards and Edith's body responded accordingly. He had his mother almost permanently on the edge of a further orgasm before taking her over that edge with a slight quickening of his pace.

His arse was still feeling the effects of the cane but that was adding to his own arousal as he continued to give his mother a long and sensual fucking. Edith had lost count of the number of times that she had cum but she was wanting to have her son ejaculating in her as she used her cunt muscles to increase his stimulation.

Robert had been trying to hold back his ejaculation for a while but he was losing the battle and, as he felt himself about to unload, he gave a few hard and fast thrusts before his semen spewed into Edith's flooded cunt.

As they lay cuddling in the afterglow Edith said, "You really are a naughty boy fucking your mother aren't you?"

"I suppose so but my mother seems to like it," he replied.

"Mmm, oh fuck yes, she likes it," said Edith before they met in a long lingering kiss.

They slept soundly but Robert opened his eyes in the morning to find his mother looking lovingly at him. "Good morning my handsome boy," said Edith.

"Good morning my beautiful mother," replied Robert.

Robert became aware that his mother was stroking his penis and Edith giggled as she felt it expanding in her hand, "Mmm, it seems that something else is waking up," she said, and then she flinched as two fingers started teasing her cunt.

Very soon Edith was again on her back and Robert's erect penis was again in her cunt and this time the fucking was more frenzied in contrast to the night before and they both came almost simultaneously.

Once they had got up they inspected Robert's cane marks, he using the wardrobe mirror, and decided that the naughty boy had been duly punished.

Robert would have to leave late afternoon as he had to work the next day but neither of them had ruled out one more fuck before he went.

Susan phoned to thank them for the previous afternoon and to ask how they were. "Oh we have fucked twice but we are thinking of having one more before Robert goes home," said Edith with her eyes on her son and Robert unzipped his trousers and took his relatively soft cock out, and started to stroke it. 

"Hmmm, looks like the decision has just been made, gotta go," said Edith to Susan before hanging up.

Edith moved to her son and they kissed as she took over the penis stroking. Robert put his hands on his mother's ample skirt covered arse as his cock reached full erection in her hand.

Robert turned his mother around and undid her skirt which dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of it. He then lowered her knickers and kissed her buttocks as she lifted her feet for the knickers removal. He slowly ushered Edith to the settee and bent her over the back of it and he dropped his own trousers and underpants to his ankles as Edith spread her legs and adjusted her position.

Robert looked at what was a truly lovely arse before guiding his penis to Edith's gash with his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments