Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Secret: The Vacation

"Mom and Mark take Daniel on vacation..."

49
6 Comments 6
22.6k Views 22.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a "midquel" which focuses on the early stages of Susan's pregnancy."

My parents and I sat in the living room watching television. Dad happily sat there without a care in the world. Mom was on the other side of the sofa. From an outsider’s perspective we appeared to be your regular, run-of-the-mill family. The secret I felt obliged to keep was tearing me up on the inside.

Mom looked at my dad, scooted over to him and placed her hand on his. This was it. I knew what was about to happen.

“Barry, we need to talk,” mom said.

My heart was beating fast. Mom looked over at me.

“Daniel it’s late. Would you go to your room, please?” Mom asked, looking at her watch.

I walked away and stood behind the wall.

“What is it, honey?” Dad innocently asked.

There was a tense pause.

“GOODNIGHT, DANIEL!” mom yelled. She knew I hadn’t left.

I made my way to my room. Inside I let my emotions get the best of me and wept. Mom was truly leaving dad for Mark, her own brother.

 

Dad walked into my bedroom a short while later. He looked as though he had been crying.

“Hey, Dan,” he said quietly. “Your- your mother and I are getting a divorce.”

 He continued.

“Your mother has just told me she doesn’t love me anymore. twenty-nine years of marriage and then suddenly… this.”

“Is she in love with someone else?” I asked, wondering if mom had mentioned ‘another man’.

“I just don’t know, Dan,” he said, shaking his head. “Anyway, you better get some sleep. We’ll talk tomorrow.”

He left the room. It was also the last time I saw dad at the house.

Every now and then I visit dad in his new, small apartment. Mom had him fired, so he can't afford anywhere better. He tries to remain positive, but I see through his facade. Dad eventually found out that mom was “seeing someone” but to this day, still doesn’t know who.

 

Mark moved in shortly after dad, claiming everything right up to the family car. A month had already passed, and even then, every waking moment made my stomach somersault. My mom and uncle were in an incestuous relationship.

Mark was working out at his gym, so I felt comfortable enough to get a drink without seeing my mom and uncle together. I couldn't bear another patronizing "Champ" from Mark.

“Oh, here he comes!” I heard mom say from the kitchen.

Mom was leaning on the counter with a glass of wine in her hand. Her friends Julie and Trish were there. I resented them for calling my dad a loser, even though they were nothing to look at either.

“Don’t be rude, Daniel. Say hello to my friends.” Mom sternly said.

“It’s ok, he’s just shy! Trish remarked, while Julie giggled.

"Hello," I said bluntly.

"Aww, he's looking more and more like Barry each day," Julie said with a hint of pity. "Still no job?" she asked my mom.

"No," my mom said, talking to Julie and Trish as though I wasn't in the room. "At his age, I'd been a manager for five years." 

"He's got a lot of catching up to do!" Julie quipped.

I left the kitchen, only to hide behind the door to eavesdrop. There was a pause in the conversation until Trish changed the subject.

“Oh Susan, I’m so jealous!” Trish said while sipping her wine. Forget the social stigma, if Mark were my brother, I’d dump my husband for him as well!”

I briefly turned my head to see Trish stroking mom’s stomach, a very slight bulge was appearing where my unborn sibling was.

“What are you hoping for?” Julie asked.

“I’m just happy I get to have one last child before I reach the menopause.” Mom said while smiling. “But another son would be nice.”

“At least this time he’ll have an alpha male for a father!” Julie said.

The three of them laughed as I walked back upstairs. Wish I never left my room now.

 

A few days later, Mark called me downstairs. Mom and Mark were in their usual cuddling position on the sofa.

“Hey, champ! Your mom and I want to tell you something,” Mark said.

I sat on the chair opposite them.

“Sweetie, Mark and I are going on vacation in The Bahamas for a week, where no one knows we're brother and sister. We’d very much appreciate it if you joined us!”

Mark tapped mom’s stomach.

“It’s to celebrate your new sibling… and your mom finally leaving your dad.” He grinned.

Mom gave a little giggle, playfully hitting Mark's arm.

“Oh, stop it, Mark! But yes. Also, I don’t think it’s good for you to be cooped up in your room all day. A little sunshine will do you good!" Mom said.

Sharon_groan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sharon_groan

“Great.” I thought. In the presence of my mom and uncle for an entire week. But hey, a vacation is a vacation.

“Some more good news, champ,” Mark added, “I’ve arranged an interview for you to work for me at the gym when we get back. See if we can get that confidence up, yeah?”

 

We arrived in the Bahamas. Mom wore a large straw hat and a strapless flowered dress which I thought looked cute on her. Mark decided not to wear a top at all, flaunting his tanned, hairy muscles the moment we left the airport. Of course, he still wore dad’s old Rolex.

The hotel room had two king-size beds with a large balcony.

“Ooh Daniel, you get a whole bed to yourself. Lucky you!” mom said, trying to make me feel like I’d “won” something.

Evening came and we went out for a meal. Mom and Mark held their hands as we entered the restaurant. The pretty waitress who served us looked around my age, yet she kept looking at Mark with lust in her eyes. Way to make me feel desirable. She got chatting to us.

"Here for long?" she asked in my direction.

"Just for a week," Mark said, before I had the chance to speak. "Sorry about my son, he's just shy."

Sorry, did Mark just refer to me as his "son"? 

"He's my uncle." I butted in.

Mom gave me a death glare from my response but said nothing. We had our meals and returned to the hotel.

 

Lying in my king-sized bed in the hotel room, I turned away from mom and Mark’s bed and fell into a light sleep. I awoke to the sounds of hushed moaning. I opened my eyes to see mom’s necklace and gold watch seemingly levitating in the dark window reflection. I turned over, squinting my eyes. A single light next to their bed was on but I could see through the shadows. They were having sex again. Mom was on top, sensually riding my uncle. Their hands interlocked.

I felt my penis harden. “No, not now!” I thought.

“Susan... Ahhh..!” Mark exhaled.

Mom leaned in to kiss him and placed her finger on his lips.

“Shhh, Daniel’s sleeping," she whispered.

They changed positions again. This time facing me, spooning with Mark behind her. He lifted her leg up so he could penetrate mom’s vagina. It was a slower, more sensual version of the first time I witnessed them on camera. I subconsciously had my hand on penis, gently rubbing it.

Mark moved his hand over mom’s bush, virtually covering it as he slowly slid his penis in and out. His other hand caressing mom’s breasts.

I looked up, and mom was watching me. I thought she was going to shout at me.

“Heyyy,” she said quietly.

Mark looked up over mom’s shoulder.

“Hey, champ. Still awake?” he said.

Mom giggled.

"You're supposed to be sleeping," she said to me in a playful tone.

She leaned her head back into Mark's shoulder and released a small gasp. She turned back to look at me.

“Go to sleep,” mom told me back to a more serious tone, still being penetrated by Mark’s penis.

I closed my eyes, long enough for mom to think I’d gone back to sleep.

Mark eventually ejaculated while in this position, and the couple laid for several minutes with Mark’s penis still inside.

"You're fucking gorgeous, you know that, Susan?" he said while stroking his hand through her short hair.

"Mmm, so are you, babe!" she said while Mark's penis slid out of her vagina. 

I quietly ejaculated under the covers without mom and Mark noticing. I just had to clean away the evidence before they found out.

She leaned over Mark and turned off the light.

"Goodnight, love," she said while giving Mark a quick kiss on the lips, and the two siblings fell asleep in each other's arms.

Dad aside, this was a pretty nice experience, I thought to myself.

 

As the week progressed, I continued to watch them have sex. I’m pretty sure they were aware; they remained quiet, but perhaps a little ‘rougher’. I guess mom's rule about not letting me watch them again began to waver.

 

Back at home, things went back to “normal”. Well, as normal as it can get with an incest pregnant mother and her brother-boyfriend.

I got the position at Mark’s gym. I felt out of place being the only overweight employee amongst athletic colleagues, but a job’s a job.

In the meantime, my voyeurism hasn’t stopped since the vacation. Something about them not knowing (or at least choosing not to know) turns me on a lot!

Perhaps one day they’ll let me watch in the flesh again.

 

 

Published 
Written by krissy1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments