Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Pussy Destroyed by Her BBC Boss 1

83
7 Comments 7
14.5k Views 14.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words

I thought I'd do something special for my mom on Mother's Day, and surprise at her work with lunch from her favorite restaurant. She prefers to eat alone during that time so I knew she would enjoy the surprise from her son.

But as I parked in the lot of her office, I coincidently saw my mother as she was leaving the building with her boss. Seeing them walking together to his car was a sight that would capture anyone's attention; a petite, professionally dressed, middle-aged white woman with a large black man as they headed off together. He must have been a foot taller than her and at least a hundred pounds heavier.

My mother looked particularly good today. Her make-up was done extra nicely and she wore a classier than usual outfit as if today was some sort of special occasion. Physically speaking, she has a fairly fit body for her small 5'3" frame. Her hair was done up nicely as well; she has long wavy brown hair which she parts down the middle. I've always thought of my mom as an attractive lady. At 47 years old, I've seen her turn as many heads as women half her age, even despite the slight wrinkles and signs of aging which were starting to show on her face.

Even though he was her boss, I couldn't figure out why they would be going out somewhere together. It just felt too strange. There was no way they were 'together' in that sense- could they be? There was only one way to be sure:

MOM IS BEING BLACKMAILED

I followed them as they got in his car and left. Horrible thoughts swirled through my mind as I drove. Were they just friends? If so, fine, whatever. But was she cheating on my dad with him? That I couldn't live with. The thought of my mom having an affair with him was turning my stomach into knots.

***THE MOTEL***

I had about a good five minutes to think about all of this before they pulled into the driveway of a nearby motel, and I immediately felt sick as I parked on the opposite side of the lot.

How could she do this to our family? How could she risk everything over sex with this guy who I'm sure doesn't give a shit about her. It was particularly surprising because I had always regarded my mother as being a very conservative family-oriented person. She always kept her body covered, even on hot days. She always greeted people with a warm smile and always taught me to do the right thing. Now here she was at a motel.

They got out of his car and walked up the stairs to a room he rented as he took out the key from his pocket. It was an interesting sight regardless of how I felt about the situation; a soccer mom and a large black guy discreetly walking to a motel room in broad daylight. My elegant and classy mom suddenly looked like a thousand-dollar escort in my eyes. Yet, her face was still very serious while he appeared to be excited about the whole thing. It was almost as if she didn't want to do it, but had to. I had the urge to jump out and stop but the whole thing, but I couldn't bring myself to do so for whatever reason. Instead of driving away, I decided to check it out. As they entered their room and closed the door, I got out of my car and approached their room. I didn't have a plan or anything, I just needed to get close, to at least hear something. I had to be sure she was cheating with him even though the proof was already there.

I walked quietly in front of their room and it looked like I was in luck; there was a small opening in the curtains where it looked like I might be able to catch a glimpse of whatever it was they were planning on doing. And since it was foggy outside, there wouldn't be a glare, and it would also be harder for them to see me from the inside.

I bent down and spied on them through the opening and I saw what was to be the beginning of my worst fear coming true- I saw him naked from behind. He was completely nude facing the mirror, and doing what appeared to be stroking his penis to get it hard. My mom wasn't in sight for a moment, that was until she opened the bathroom door and came out. She was still fully dressed and it looked like she was in a pretty bad mood. A brief feeling of relief came over me as I thought she might have changed her mind about this whole thing. Maybe this was supposed to be their first time together and she was having second thoughts?

But that didn't seem to be the case as she walked over to the bed and started unbuckling her belt which caused my stomach to sink. If that wasn't enough, seeing her boss walk behind her and reveal his penis in my direction did. That thing was huge. It looked like he had been rubbing a lubricant on it which was why he was stroking it a moment ago. Easily that thing must have been around 9 inches, and it wasn't even fully erect yet. How the hell were they even going to have sex? My mom was only 5'3 and weighed around 110 pounds. But there was no point in wondering anymore, I was soon about to find out.

My mother pulled her pants and panties down revealing her large dark bush, which marked the first time I had ever seen her private area. I've always been turned on by the sight of a woman's pubic hairs, and hers was no exception. The muscles on her thighs also got my attention as she kept herself in shape by doing long-distance running and going to the gym. She then bent over the bed with a look on her face saying 'let's get this over with'.

It was clear at this point that they weren't going to be using a condom. He got behind and had to use both of his hands to spread her vagina open wide enough so that he could insert himself inside of her. He said something to her to which she reached back and spread herself open for him, and then he guided his cock towards her vagina. It took a few seconds for him to even get his head inside before he could begin to penetrate her. I could see her letting out a gasp each time he thrust. He placed his hands around her waist and really started to push himself in. It was painfully obvious that this cock had no business being inside her.

The contrast that was as equally as obvious as their skin color, was the look on their faces. He was looking down at her like she was just a white piece of ass for him, enjoying the fact that he was ruining her both sexually and emotionally. My mother, on the other hand, had a different look; she was in agony the entire time.

He started going faster and faster, but this time moving his cock out further and then pushing it all the way in. I was amazed by how far that giant cock of his could be rammed so far deep inside my mother's petite body. I could see her clench her jaw from the pain and squeeze her eyes shut, causing all the lines on her face to show making her look older than she was. He started going harder to the point where she could no longer hold herself up and had to bury her face onto the bed in tears.

I could barely stand watching this happen to my mother. Yet at the same time, I found myself becoming incredibly aroused as well. The taboo was amazing; interracial sex was something I've always fantasized about, not to mention the fact that this was the first time I had ever seen my mother in any sort of sexual setting. I debated whether or not to keep watching, but I didn't have to make that decision as someone was walking up the staircase so I had to leave. I walked as casually as I could back to my car. As casual as I could given that my penis was now semi-erect and that my stomach was in knots.

***

My mind was in an absolute frenzy as I waited in my car and tried to think of what to do next. But it didn't take long for me to make my decision. As awful as all of this was, I had an unnatural and overwhelming urge to continue watching my mother get fucked by him for whatever reason. So I got out of the car and walked back to their room as quietly as I could and looked through the window again.

They were done having sex. My mother was still naked from the waist down, with her face on the bed, and her boss wasn't in sight. He then suddenly walked out of the bathroom while still in the nude. His penis was flaccid now, and it still looked huge as it hung straight down.

He walked over to my mom and tossed some tissue on the bed and got dressed. My mother finally sat up facing away from me and used the tissue to wipe the cum off of her vagina. The tissue didn't seem to be enough for all the sperm leaking from inside her body, so she used her feet to push her pants off and walked bare bottom to the bathroom while using one hand to hold the tissue on her vagina. He smiled and slapped her ass and laughed for a moment as she walked to the bathroom. She didn't respond.

I walked back to my car and waited for them to come out. He came out of the room looking like a man who had just gotten laid with his head held high. My mother, on the other hand, had a defeated look on her face. And that was the end of it as they both headed back to work.

***LATER AT HOME***

I was in a state of utter confusion. Why would she do this? What if dad found out? Should I try and talk to her? I loved my family too much for something like this to tear us apart. As I was sitting in my room trying to process this whole situation, I heard the garage door open. This early in the afternoon, and given the day's events, I figured it had to be my mom who came home early. Without thinking, I ran down the stairs to go see her.

"Hi Mom," I said as casually as I could from the bottom of the staircase.

"Hey sweetie, I wasn't expecting to see you here at this time. Don't you have class at this hour?" she replied as she walked towards the kitchen. I noticed she was still walking as if she were in pain.

"I don't have afternoon class on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the afternoon. So why are you home so early?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

She looked stumped for a moment, "I've got a bad case of cramps, must have been something I ate. My boss noticed I wasn't looking so good and let me take the rest of the day off."

"Oh, well I hope you feel better. And I stopped by your work before lunchtime to bring you something nice to eat, but you weren't there," I replied.

She then turned around and opened the refrigerator to pour herself a glass of juice, "Well thanks, and sorry I missed you. I went out to eat with a couple of friends from work. It was just us ladies, you know, for Mother's Day. But I really do appreciate the gesture."

As far as I knew, this was the first time my mother had ever lied to me about anything. She had always preached honesty and morality all her life, and here she was lying about an affair.

She quickly finished her drink and headed towards the stairs where I was standing and playfully pinched me on the cheek, "It was awful nice of you to do that for me. It's always a good feeling to be appreciated around here. Anyways, I need a shower and a quick nap. I'll see you before dinner time," she said as she walked up the stairs to her room.

Seeing her up close like that got me worked up again. Her usually neat hair was messed up from lying face down on the bed and getting pounded so hard. Her eyes looked like she had done a bit of crying as her mascara was a little smeared. She looked like she had been sweating as if she had just come from the gym. But what I found most arousing was that she had a faint smell of cum on her body as she walked by me. Her new black lover must have really filled her up with his sperm for her to still have that odor. And judging by his size and how much tissue she needed to wipe herself with, I'm sure there's still plenty of cum inside her.

***GIVING IN TO MY NEW FEELINGS***

I went back to my room and closed the door. At this point, I was extremely aroused and was hard as a rock thinking about what had just happened and what I saw earlier today. Could I really do it? Could I really pleasure myself thinking about my own mother? A part of me wanted to just take a cold shower and pretend this whole thing never happened. The other part of me said 'to hell with taboo', and start taking care of my now urgent sexual needs.

That's when I did it; I lay on my bed and pulled my cock out and started masturbating thinking about my mom. I thought about what a cheating whore she was going to a motel and letting her black boss use her as his sex object. I thought about the size of that guy's cock and how much it had to struggle to fit inside her tiny pussy and fuck her insides. I thought about how her face looked when he was screwing her. Two hours ago, the look of pain she had on her face as she clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut from being fucked was something that was difficult for me to watch; now it was something that drove me wild.

I heard the shower start to run in her bathroom and I began to fantasize about her body for the first time in my entire life. The image of his cum running through her dark pubic hair and down her thick legs and into the drain also fueled my raging hard-on. She must still be aching down there by the way she was still walking in pain after having been with him.

I was close to cumming. What sent me over the edge to a massive orgasm was thinking about her being bent over the bed while her boss impaled her with his giant black cock causing her to cry in pain.

***

I lay there in bed for a few minutes with cum all over my stomach thinking about what I had just done. For the first time in my life, I had fantasized thinking about my very own mother; the woman who raised me and gave birth to me, the woman who I loved more than any other woman in the world. A sense of shame came over me as I realized what I just thought about. But I knew this wouldn't be the end of it. What I saw today was just too erotic to stop fantasizing about.

But at the same time, for the sake of our family, I had to make sure that this affair ended. I decided to go see her boss as soon as I could and convince him to end it since I didn't have the heart to talk to my mother about this. I knew where his office was since Mom introduced me and Dad to him during a tour she gave us of her workplace. I spent the rest of that day figuring out how to approach him about the whole ordeal and how to tell him to stop screwing my mom. But in the meantime, before I went to bed that night, I couldn't resist jerking off thinking about her one more time.

***THE NEXT MORNING***

I woke up the next morning to find that my mom was staying home for the day. She said she was still feeling a little sick from yesterday and needed the extra rest. I noticed as well that she still looked like she was hurting down there when she walked. 'Perfect,' I thought to myself. It was the perfect opportunity to go see her boss and find out what was behind this whole thing and end it. So instead of going to class, I headed straight to her work.

It wasn't hard to find his office once I got there. And the closer I got to his office, the more nervous I became. I had no idea how any of this was going to play out, and that was the scariest part. But I had to do it, for the sake of our family.

***HIS OFFICE***

He let me in as soon as I knocked on the door.

"Hey there, I remember you," he said in a friendly manner as he shook my hand. "So what brings you here today?"

"Thanks for your time. I'll get straight to the point, I'm here about my mom," I replied.

"Oh, that's right, she called in sick today. I hope she's doing okay".

I cleared my throat and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Nyphylym15
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments