Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Milk Part 8

"Teen breastfeeds from mom, becomes aroused"

20
4 Comments 4
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
We had both come to the decision that it was best if our relationship changed. I was too old, mom said, to be lying with my mommy. As much as we both enjoyed our time together, we both knew that it was time to stop. After all, it wouldn’t be long before I would be going off to college.

I agreed with her. I felt remorse after each time we lay together. I knew it was wrong. Still, she was so sexy, whenever I was near her it was hard to handle my emotions. Her smell was so intoxicating, it drew me toward her. I wanted to lick her skin whenever I smelled her. Even her most modest outfits seemed impossibly sexy to me.

It had been a month since we had lain together, and it wasn’t getting any easier. I spent all my time at home shut up in my room. I masturbated constantly. And I still couldn’t put her out of my mind.

After a long run one hot Saturday afternoon, I showered and put on some gym shorts. I went into the kitchen to grab a coke and saw my mom out the back windows, sitting on a lounge chair in the back yard, suntanning. She was wearing a swimsuit that she often wore while tanning in private, one that was too revealing to ever wear in public. It was cut high up the side; not a thong, but not that far from it. She had pulled the straps off her shoulders to allow her upper chest to tan without strap lines. She looked unbelievably sexy.

I went into my room and closed the door, then opened my shutters a bit so I could look down on her. My second story window was almost directly above her lounge chair, so I could look straight down on her without her knowing I was watching. As she leaned forward, her strapless, padded cups allowed me a glimpse down her top, almost to her nipples.

She soon got up and lowered the back on the lounge chair, then lay flat on her stomach. Reaching around, she unbuckled the top of her suit and let it fall to her sides. I pulled my shorts and boxers down and stood watching her with my hard dick in my hand.

She bent her knees and idly kicked her feet slowly back and forth in the air. She had her paperback novel on the ground and read it as she lay on her tummy. The nursery monitor was on the table beside her, so she would be alerted if the baby woke. The hot sun poured over her body. I could see beads of sweat glistening on her back. She reached down and pulled the skimpy bottom out of her butt and over her cheeks.

I stroked my dick; long, slow strokes, not hard enough to cum, prolonging my pleasure. I couldn’t believe how sexy my mom’s body was. I could see most of one of her small breasts from the side, smashed against the lounger, but the nipple was hidden. Ooh, how I wanted to see that nipple.

Suddenly she turned over, holding her top against her chest, and for a brief moment while she arranged it across her chest, I saw those beautiful tits, milky white against the deep tan of her torso and upper chest. She brought the book up, shading her face and continued to read as the sun beat down on her.

When she got too hot, she sat up, buckled her top and pulled the strap up over her shoulders.

“Show’s over,” I thought.

As she gathered her things to go indoors, I pulled up my shorts and went downstairs. I don’t know what I thought. Perhaps I just wanted to smell her one more time. Maybe, just a closer look at her beautiful skin in that skimpy suit.

As she poured herself a cool drink of ice tea, I wandered into the kitchen.

“Oh, hello honey,” she said. “I didn’t know you were back from your run.”

“Yeah,” I said.

My piercing eyes devoured her. The scent was overwhelming; my mom’s normal aroma, mixed with sweat. I had an overpowering urge to hold her close and breathe deeply of her scent.

“I guess I’m going to go shower and get dressed,” she said.

“Yeah,” I said again, never releasing her luscious body with my stare.

She suddenly looked so small, so powerless; not at all like my mom.

TamaraMartinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraMartinn

Not at all like I was her little boy. More like she was a sexy little petal for me to pluck. Even from several steps away, I sensed that her skin radiated heat.

I couldn’t resist; I had to touch her. I closed the distance between us and took her in my arms, burying my face in her neck. Her aroma was overpowering; it flooded my senses, and I was unable to process any input other than her smell. She was talking, saying something, but it was as though in a different language, far way.

If she struggled against my embrace, I didn’t notice. My embrace was too powerful for her to break. As I drank in her scent, moving my face all over her upper body and neck, she stopped resisting and allowed me to bury my face in her neck as I sniffed her.

I had to touch her nipple. She had teased me with that fucking swimsuit top for almost an hour, letting me see most of her tit, hiding those nipples. I worked my hand under her top and found first one nipple, then the other. I rubbed back and forth between the nipples, pushing the band of her top up over her tits.

She lifted her arms as I pulled the top up off her without unbuckling it. As she lifted her arms, I could smell her sweat. I buried my face in her underarm, licking it, then licking my way around to her nipple and back again, drenching her in my saliva as I tongued her fabulous upper body.

She was breathing hard, panting as I played with her stiff, hard nipples, and she reached down to grip my dick through my gym shorts. My body jerked with her touch. I was so hard, and so horny. She eased down my shorts and boxers and I stepped out of them.

I fumbled with the bottoms to my mom’s suit, and she helped me pull it over her hips. They fell to the ground, and I buried my hand in her crotch. She spread her legs slightly as I worked my fingers into her damp, warm pussy. I had never felt it so warm. I brought my fingers to my nose and drank deeply of her strong musk.

She stood before me, naked. Her dark tan accentuated her nudity; her milky, white, tiny titties capped with hard pink nipples. The pink lips of her pussy jutting out from her patch of pubic hair.

I was wild with desire. She smelled better than I had ever known her to smell. She looked sexier than ever. I turned her around and hugged her from behind, pressing my hard dick against her butt and back as I cupped her tits with my hands, allowing the hard nipples to poke between my fingers as I lightly clamped them.

With her hair pinned up, I was able to nuzzle her neck with my lips as I worked my hard dick between her legs. She clamped her legs together to resist my advances, creating beautiful friction against it. I sawed it in and out between her legs, moaning, as I caressed and kneaded her titties.

She moaned with desire, my dick rubbing against the lips of her pussy. She arched her back, bending at the waist and jutting out her ass toward me. I found her opening with the tip of my dick and entered her warm, slippery opening.

For the first time in my life, my dick was buried in a female’s vagina, and it was my mom’s. It was warm and wet, and felt delicious.

As I buried it fully, then slowly pulled it out and thrust it fully into her again, it felt like my balls were being pulled through my dick. They tingled and a warmth spread through me. I growled loudly as I shot my sperm into her vagina. My hips buck and my body shook as I released wad after wad into my mother’s cunt.

I held her tightly, smelling her sweaty, sexy body as my cock shriveled. Finally it popped out of her, and my cum ran down her leg as she gathered up her suit and went to shower off.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments