Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom’s Laptop, Part 15

"It’s my son’s birthday and I know how to make it a happy one"

95
37 Comments 37
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

“What are you doing, Toby?” I asked.

“Just looking at porn,” he said. “Nothing special.”

I walked up behind him to see. He was on my laptop, looking at the monitor I had attached. I saw a man fucking a woman, which was, like my son said, nothing special. It had been about eight months since we’d first had sex, and I guessed it had been close to a month since we’d last had sex. It had definitely tapered off or maybe dropped off a cliff.

“Why don’t you watch something more interesting?” I asked.

I started to rub his shoulders. I stood behind him. He sat in my chair, dressed in shorts and an Aloha shirt. I wasn’t much different, shorts and a gray t-shirt, no bra. Toby’s neck muscles felt somewhat knotted-up to me, but I was no expert. I used my thumbs more than my fingers. Today was his seventeenth birthday and I intended to treat him especially well, given that not only was he my son, but he’d had a difficult year, like everyone had due to the COVID crisis.

He tried “mom rubs son sex” in Google and what he got back were pages of either “son rubs mom” videos or clips of mom rubbing her son’s cock. Zero results of a mom just rubbing her son’s shoulders as a prelude to whatever. He finally clicked on a thumbnail of a mom giving her son a full massage, the sort of video that was all too rare a result from his search.

The video started painstakingly slowly. The young man appeared to be naked and lying on his tummy, although his butt was covered by a towel. Mom, conveniently enough, was naked. She was lovely and had huge boobs, so this was fantasy more than reality it seemed to me.

She rubbed his legs slowly, each time getting closer to his crotch, her hands finally meeting in the middle. A little of that and the towel went away. The guys’ butt was hairless. She rubbed his ass and his back and had him turn over. His cock was semi-hard and she rubbed around it for a while, before taking it in hand. A long hand job followed and he ejaculated a happy ending.

I looked down and saw that Toby’s shorts had a nice bulge where his cock had become hard.

“You liked that,” I said.

“Yeah,” he replied, “I think I’ll do another one.”

My hands rubbed not only his shoulders, but his neck and arms. He clicked another video and it was much the same, except that the woman’s boobs were a little smaller and she put her finger in the guy’s asshole.

“Why is she doing that, Mom?” Toby asked. “Fingering his asshole?”

“Prostate massage,” I said, sounding a bit more confident than I really was. “She’s massaging his prostate, which I don’t know much about, but maybe it makes him ejaculate more. Something like that.”

We watched to the end and the guy seemed to cum about the same as the non-massaged guys. Toby’s hard-on was even more obvious than before.

“Would you like a massage, honey?” I asked. “It is your birthday, after all.”

“Totally,” he answered.

He started up another massage video, one that would last nineteen minutes, and we moved to my bed. I told him to take off all his clothes and I did the same. I stood naked before Toby, proud of my curves and my completely waxed cunt, and almost proud of my boobs. I’d thought they were somewhat on the small side, but enough readers had assured me they were just fine that I was beginning to believe them. Thanks for that.

I got some silicone lube out of my nightstand and knelt at the foot of the bed, between Toby’s feet. My son lay on his tummy and I figured I’d start like the first video lady did. I lightly rubbed his legs from his ankles to the top of his thighs. And back down. His legs were a little thin, but I could feel the muscles.

“That feels great, Mom,” he said.

I think I blushed, but he couldn’t see me in any case. I continued to rub his legs.

“Call me ‘Mommy’, like in the video,” I requested.

“OK, Mommy.”

The next time my hands reached the top of his thighs, they continued to his balls, stroking them so lightly I could barely feel them. I put some lube on my fingers and resumed caressing his balls. I knew I had to be careful with them, that they were sensitive, even if I found the whole notion a bit perplexing, too.

“Mmmmm,” was all Toby said.

I rubbed his balls a bit longer, then put a little lube on my finger and inserted it into his asshole. He clenched at first, gripping my finger with his sphincter, but I just waited him out. He eventually relaxed and I pushed my finger into him slowly, thinking about his finger entering my cunt, and I poked around for his prostate. I finally found what felt round, different from everything else. I pushed it a few times, like a doorbell.

“That feels… interesting,” Toby said.

“Should I do it more?” I asked.

“A little more, Mommy,” he answered.

I figured I’d treat it like a clit. I rubbed it in tiny circles and directly. I did this for about a minute, until Toby told me to stop. Not because it hurt, just because nothing was happening. I pulled out my finger and wiped it on the sheet. I returned to massaging him, focusing on his ass.

I pushed pretty hard. His ass was small and tight and all muscle, for sure due to his youth.

“Can you even feel that?” I asked.

“Sure,” he replied. “It feels good.”

I pressed my hands into his ass, massaging his cheeks with my fingers. It was like kneading bread. I proceeded up his back, rubbing less hard, did his shoulders and came back down again to his butt. Up and down. I had a thought.

The next time I moved my hands up his body, I lowered mine so my breasts brushed against his skin.

“Oh, wow,” Toby said. “You feel really nice, Mommy.”

I dragged my boobs down his back and up. It felt good to me, too. I did this several times before sitting up and smacking him on the ass.

“Turn over, honey,” I asked.

I lifted my butt from his legs long enough for him to do that. He looked very relaxed, except for his cock, which was rock-hard.

“Oh, my,” I said. “That might need a little attention.”

It might, but I wouldn’t start there. Having just brushed his back with my breasts, I did the same with his front. I leaned forward enough that Toby got a breast in front of his face. He kissed my nipple. I lowered myself on his body, my breasts touching his chest and abdomen and engulfing his cock. I swung my boobs left and right, his dick in between, then worked my way back up his frame. After a few minutes, my nipples were hard and Toby had lost a little pre-cum.

I kissed him lightly on the lips and sat up. My cunt was directly over his cock, but I didn’t pull his dick in. Instead, I put a little lube on it and massaged a little into myself and began to rub his cock with my labia. Moving back and forth, his dick split my vulva. I leaned forward enough so that it would engage with my clit, slip-slidin’ away.

I slipped him into my cunt and rode him up and down several times before taking his cock out and doing the back and forth, slip-slidin’ thing for another minute. I put him back in my cunt and this time I moved my hips like I meant it. I spelled “Happy Birthday” with my movements, clenching my cunt muscles to dot the “i”. I’d just finished “Happy” for the third time when Toby came. I could feel his cock pushing deeper into me and getting a little bit bigger, although I didn’t actually feel his cum this time. Well, I didn’t feel it until I climbed off of him and it began leaking out of me.

HoneyBunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyBunnyy

His face and neck were red, which I took to be a good thing. We lay together for a little while, listening to the last minute of the video on my laptop and then just silence. For about two minutes. At which point, I decided I’d start massaging him again.

I straddled his tummy, pushing his soft cock out of the way, and began to rub his neck and shoulders. They were still thin, but I easily imagined them growing larger in time. I massaged his chest, using my weight a little bit, and trailed my fingers down his arms with a soft touch.

Reconfiguring myself, I put my knees either side of his hips and began to kiss him. Just once on the lips, sort of for luck, then his neck, his shoulders, his chest, his nipples. I spent a minute on each nipple, then slid down his legs and kissed his tummy. His cock was still mostly soft, although it had perked up a little at the bottom of the shaft. I kissed it, too, up and down its length and I kissed his balls.

From there, my lips moved to either side, kissing his hips and the upper part of his thighs. His cock had become somewhat harder. I kissed my way back up to his balls, and I began to lick him, my tongue lightly touching his balls and his cock, long laps with my tongue that I repeated over and over until he was totally hard again.

“Shit, Mommy, fuck.”

I put some lube on my hand and grasped his dick. I began to jerk him off. I did this slowly to start, although I figured he’d take a little while to cum having just ejaculated recently.

“Mommy,” Toby said. “Wait a minute. Instead of making me cum again so soon, I’d like to do you a little.”

“That’s OK, birthday-boy,” I replied. “You should just lie back and enjoy it.”

“No, really,” he said. “I want to.”

I slowly stopped stroking his cock and let it flop back, pointing at his chin. I decided that a little massage would do me no harm, obviously, and might really feel good, also obviously, and I lay down on my front, head on a pillow. I felt Toby swing a leg over my butt and settle there, his hands reaching for my shoulders. I think all massages start the same.

Toby spent maybe half a minute on my shoulders, then a little more time on the upper part of my back, where his hands seemed to enjoy coming around to my sides and feeling the edges of my breasts. I almost laughed at the thought of being groped by my son, but I didn’t. Instead, I enjoyed it. He moved himself lower and his hands followed, now groping my ass.

He knelt between my legs and rubbed my butt. He did more than rub it, he really kneaded it, using a fair amount of strength, that I admit I enjoyed. He spanked me!

“I’m not sure you should be spanking your mom,” I said.

He spanked me again!

“Really?” he asked.

He spanked me several more times and about the fifth time, my ass stinging, it began to feel good in a way that also hurt a little. I could feel myself dripping.

Toby’s hand reached between my legs and found my cunt. He inserted two fingers into me easily and began to finger-fuck me. I spread my legs further, giving him better access, and he took advantage. A third finger joined the first two and the pressure mounted against my cunt walls. His fingers rushed in and eased out, going both fast and slow, something I hadn’t taught him. His girlfriend, Katie, maybe, who he’d just seen two nights ago. I felt his thumb on my clit and a sudden shiver rattled through me. I turned over.

“Fuck me, Toby,” I said. “Please fuck me.”

“Soon, maybe,” he said. My now-seventeen-year-old son had become a tease.

He still knelt between my legs, his cock hovering over my cunt. Toby’s hands held my breasts for long seconds before his fingers began to explore, first touching gently, then tweaking my nipples. If I hadn’t been so hot for him it might have hurt, but it felt exquisite. He took a nipple into his mouth, tasting it, sucking it. He squeezed the other with a hand.

I expected him to put his cock inside me, I wanted it so badly, but instead he dropped lower and began to lick my cunt. His tongue made sloppy sounds, it must have been on purpose, as he slobbered at my pussy. His tongue moved to m clit and I shoved my head back into my pillow. God, it felt good.

He began to lick my clit. He put two fingers inside me again and I could feel them moving in and out. My arousal was reaching the breaking point.

“I’m going to cum soon, Toby,” I said. “If you keep that up…”

He took his face away from my cunt just long enough to say, “Cum for me, Mommy. I want you to cum. Do you like my fingers in your pussy? Pushing in and pulling out? Do you?”

“Yes, honey, yes! Your fingers are like a cock inside me. Your tongue on my clit is so…”

I came suddenly. My hips raised up off the bed and his fingers fell out of my cunt, but his lips stayed attached to my clit. He sucked at it, greedily, as I continued to cum. I was on the part of the rapids where the rushing water shoots the raft at what feel like high speed through the river. My hips twisted and turned and his lips never left my clit. His fingers found my cunt again and moved straight in, three of them pressing against me.

“Oh, my god!” I cried. “Oh, fuck!”

We must have continued like that for forty-five seconds until I just couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed his head away.

“Stop, Toby, please. Stop.”

He looked very pleased with himself, as well he should. God, I hadn’t cum like that in quite a while. I was sweating now. I felt the moisture between my boobs and on my face.

“Whew,” I said. “That was…”

I’d just started to say something like “Thank you” and I felt his cock penetrate my cunt. It slipped in easily, all of it. I felt his balls hit my ass.

“OMG,” I said.

He fell forward, his face an inch from mine, his chest against my breasts, his cock plunging in and out. My clit was still sensitive, but he mostly wasn’t hitting that, mostly he was simply fucking me and it felt great. His cock must be bigger, I thought, now that I had a second chance to evaluate it.

“Oh, Mommy,” he said, “you feel so good.”

“Fuck me, honey, fuck me. Fuck your mommy. God, I want your cock so much.”

I put my hands on his ass and pulled him in closer. I raised my legs into the air, knees back, helping him get as deep as he could.

“Give me your big, hard cock,” I cried. “Cum for me, baby, cum inside your mommy.”

I said that last part with a squeak and I came again. I’m not really sure how it happened, but I was suddenly rushing down the river again, water everywhere, splashing joyously. I screamed a little.

Toby’s stroke sped up and shortly after I finished cumming, I could feel his cock throbbing, jerking erratically inside me and then it jammed forward and stopped moving. I knew Toby was cumming, although I couldn’t feel him ejaculating.

“Cum for me just like that,” I said loudly. “Give it all to me.”

He finished cumming and just sort of sagged onto me. He was heavy, so I slipped to one side, putting him on the mattress. His cock fell out of me.

“Happy Birthday,” I said. “Happy Birthday to you.”

Published 
Written by eagerbunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments