Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Slut - One

"This is the first of my stories about sexy adventures"

54
17 Comments 17
6.3k Views 6.3k
934 words 934 words

My name is Bethan and I can’t believe that I’ve just celebrated my fortieth birthday. I had to have two birthday parties; one for family’ friends and colleagues, and another more intimate party for my lovers and erotic friends most of whom are a similar age to me. The second party was obviously interspersed with quite a bit of sexual activity and there was a lot of reminiscing about the past, sharing our most intimate memories and experiences. 

Funnily enough, it was me that did most of the talking and more than one guest said I should write a book about my life. Someone even suggested “Memoirs of a Slut” as a title so that’s what I’ve entitled what I hope will be a series of stories about my escapades.  I’ll leave it to you, dear reader, to decide whether or not I am a true slut.

Firstly some background.

I’m very bisexual, and I have lived with my lover, Phil for nearly fifteen years.  When I first met him I was 34C-22-34, 5'-4" tall, blonde, always fully shaven, and even if I do say so myself, hot as hell. I think I’m still pretty sexy even now.  Phil is 6’2” tall and still very strong and fit through playing sports and working out in the gym.  His beautiful circumcised ten-inch cock is as wonderful now as it was when we met.  We both still have a high sex drive but not quite as far off the scale as it was in our early years together.  You’ll learn more about Phil and our relationship in future stories.

My first sexual experiences were with a very close friend called Linda, but I didn’t have my first cock fuck until I was seventeen.

Over the years I've had dozens of lovers.  Well, to tell you the truth it could be more than that.  From the age of eighteen, I was very adventurous and very popular.  I'd go to parties and clubs at weekends and would sleep with a new man every chance I got; often more than one at a time.  At sex parties, I could lose count of the number of cocks I took.

I then had an affair with a married man who introduced me to some of the more unusual sex practices such as bondage, spanking.  That came to an end when his wife found the two of us together in his car.  His cock was in my mouth at the time.

I then found a really lovely girlfriend and I lived with her for about a year.  That relationship began when we were on a beach sunbathing.  Rubbing suntan cream into my skin gave her the opportunity to make her move on me.  I didn't have a cock all the time I was with her.  She was a wonderful lover and really satisfied me in bed.  It all ended because I wouldn't commit myself to her.  I just knew that eventually, I'd have to have sex with men so we ended the relationship.  In fact, it ended quite suddenly when she discovered my contraceptive pills.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

Then I met Phil.  We met at a sex party and moved in together shortly after. Believe it or not, we passionately love each other but we knew from the start that our relationship wouldn't be exclusive.  We both enjoyed sex too much to restrict ourselves to a one-to-one relationship and we quickly came to an understanding.  We could have sex with whoever we wished as long as it was safe and there was to be no cheating.  Everything we did was to be discussed and shared. It seems to have worked out pretty well as we are still together after all these years.

We still have great sex together but we have our own lovers and we enjoy group sex. Particularly with one special couple, Sam and Liz who have been very close friends for many, many years.

I have three special girlfriends, Ruth, Pauline, and Pamela.  Ruth and Pauline are bisexual like me but Pamela is a lesbian.  They are all very loving but very different.  They know about each other but they have only ever met by chance.  I think I prefer to have them as individual friends rather than risk the personality clashes that may happen if I get them all together.  Pamela is quite dominant with me and it’s she who uses me and humiliates me when she pleases.  When I'm with Ruth or Pauline it's me that usually takes the lead simply because I’m much more experienced.

I don’t know whether I should tell you this, but I've had some fun with my brother.  We've never fucked but we've had a lot of oral sex together.  In fact, I sucked his cock while two of his friends deflowered me.  I also had one night of passion with my Dad.

I must admit that I've done a few things people may consider kinky.  For instance, I once had an enema while people watched and I've had one or two very brief experiences that I’m not going to tell you just now as I don’t want you to prejudge me.

I hope, dear reader, that I have piqued your interest and that you’ll want to hear more about my life as a sex-loving slut.

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments