Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me & My Son First Time, Part Six

"During a weekend stay with Katie and her son Dan, things turn hot very quickly."

45
14 Comments 14
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

A Night To Remember


SAM’S VIEW

During the summer, my mother and I were invited for a weekend stay with Katie Grace and her son Dan, my best mate. My mother is older than Katie but they’re very good friends and my mother has always helped her tackle the harder issues in life, particularly those affecting a single mum. What I didn’t know was that some of those problems and issues were sexual.

As a single mom after my dad left, my mother helped me with many problems, including sexual issues, and she’s been extremely protective and resourceful. In fact, as a very loving mother, I suppose she’s bordered on being over-protective. And yes, we crossed a few lines.

My mother maintains a youthful figure with many regular hours of jogging, gym workouts, yoga, and meditation. Yet, although she has an incredibly sexy body, she’s never shared her charms with any of the countless males she meets during her research work.

I was curious about that until she told me that, after my dad left, she hadn’t been interested in sexual liaisons with men near to her age or older — she simply preferred younger men. Well, I’m sixteen (as is Dan) and some of my friends are in their early twenties. None are yet twenty-five and my mother seems very pleased about that! She’d also been pleased when I had a sixteen-year-old girlfriend, but Angela had to move away with her family.

We lived in London until the split from my dad. Then we moved to a very remote location in the west country. There were no young females nearby at that time and I became sexually fixated on my mother and my Aunt Carmen, who lived about seven miles away.

As a horny teenager virtually isolated from young females and being home with my mother most of the time, I suppose that’s why this desire and fixation on my mother and her younger sister became intense. It didn’t seem wrong to me and my mother and I clicked and got along. Well, most of the time: I am, after all, still a teenager with growing problems, attitudes and issues.

I’d got on very well with Dan since we met at a social event — and, in secret, we’d even been ‘intimate,’ experimentally playing around with each other.

So, on the first day of our visit, Dan’s mother had prepared a special evening meal to celebrate both our family friendship and a business venture they were planning. It was during the meal that I dropped a fork and it bounced under the table. I excused myself, got off of my chair, and ducked down under the table to retrieve it.

While under there I saw that Dan had a hand in his mother’s lap. He was rubbing her and, to my surprise, I saw that she was not rejecting his advances but was responding in kind, slowly stroking between his thighs. It looked so exciting and so very naughty that I took longer than necessary to pick up my fork. My cock throbbed and twitched in my trousers but I had to return to my seat.

As I tucked back into the meal, my cock got harder as I replayed the scene of mother and son sexually feeling each other under the table. What I’d seen truly excited me and I found out later that they’d wanted to go upstairs but, obviously, they couldn’t.

After dinner, we went into the lounge as the setting sun cast an orange glow through the window, and we settled down on facing settees: Dan on one with his mother, and me with mine on the other.

We sat for about an hour chatting while our mothers drank red wine. Suddenly, my mother slipped off her shoes, raised a leg and rested the foot in my lap. Immediately, Katie slipped off her shoes and rested a naked foot in Dan’s lap. Copycat!

At first, I thought nothing of having my mother’s foot in my lap; she’d done it many times when we were alone at home. But then she moved her foot slowly back and forth, producing a growing bulge in my trousers.

Tonight, I thought, is shaping up to be rather different. I’d already caught Dan and his mother feeling each other under the dining table and now they were sitting next to each other on the opposite settee watching our every move. I hadn’t relieved myself or fucked my mother for a few days so my cock had been getting excited on and off all day long. No surprise I reacted to my mother rubbing her foot between my legs.

Although I’d fucked my mother several times, nobody knew about it. I certainly hadn’t told anybody. But, with Dan and his mom watching my mother’s foot movement, it all felt so erotic and very, very different. My mother then said, “Oh, babe, I think I feel something coming up."

Oh my god. Why is my mother making loaded statements like that when we’re not alone?

When she’d started moving her foot in my lap, I’d decided to pretend that nothing was happening. But I saw an unusual strange grin on her face as she sipped more wine. I caressed her naked foot and my cock throbbed against her heel as I watched Katie slowly rubbing her foot over Dan’s trouser lump. He then copied me, stroking his mother’s foot, until she bent forward, placed her wine glass on the coffee table, leaned back and said, "Oh, Dan, honey, I also think I feel something coming up."

My mother put her wine glass on the table, rested back, and smiled broadly before saying, “How about a kiss for your mother?”

I was silently cautious but my heart raced with excitement. What kind of kiss does she mean? A normal kiss like we have when in company? Or a kiss we share in the privacy of our home during sex?

I deliberated for a few seconds but my mother broke into my thoughts by putting a hand on my thigh. I was very excited and, adding to the pleasure, Dan’s mother turned off the light. Only the glow of the full moon spilled through the window when my mother lifted her foot from my crotch, rubbed a hand up my leg, and stroked my engorged cock through my trousers.

Being in almost complete darkness was exciting as my mother gently kissed my cheek. The kiss was ordinary — except that she was also rubbing my erection. I responded by caressing the hand that was so blatantly working on me through my trousers. She kissed me again on the cheek, then said, “Babe, let’s show Dan and his mummy how we kiss at home when we’re alone."

Now I understood, it all fell into place and made sense: our mothers had planned this.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

I slightly turned my head toward my mother and our lips almost touched. Before I took another breath, our mouths were open and tongues twirling together. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Dan and his mother were watching intently, and rather than being shocked, she kissed her son.

My mother eased a hand inside my trousers and gripped my cock. Katie did likewise, sliding a hand inside her son’s trousers as I fondled my mother’s boobs while we kissed and caressed with abandon. Two mothers and two randy sons were sharing love, real passion, real lust. My mother used both hands to pull down my trousers and I saw Katie tugging at her son’s trousers to get access to his cock.

I raised my ass off the settee to help the complete removal of my pants and across the room, Dan also lifted up to help his mother. My erection sprang out of my boxer shorts and I saw that Dan was already glancing over at us with his cock on view. We watched each other kissing our hot mothers. I love my mother’s kiss and I could tell by looking at Dan’s expression that he loved Katie’s kiss.

I love sucking my mother’s tongue and gazing into her eyes when we passionately tongue kiss. This night, she returned my loving gaze and I got lost in her eyes and it seemed that she was lost in mine. She stroked my cock, and on the other settee, Katie did the same for Dan.

My mother stopped kissing and smiled lovingly as she completely removed my boxer shorts and lowered her head to engulf my rampant teen cock in her hungry mouth.

I love the feeling of my mother’s mouth on my cock — I feel like I’m rising up above the earth in ecstasy.

She closed her lips around my shaft as if holding onto the core of my being. I gently pushed inside her mouth, then pulled back as far as she allowed. We repeated this process over and over. It felt amazing.

I glanced across the room: Dan’s mother had removed his boxer shorts and was sucking on his hard cock. Both mothers were in control.

I caressed my mother’s body but I float miles above earth as we commit the sin of sins. I slipped a hand inside the back of her elasticated short skirt and cupped her ass while she sucked me. I sneaked fingers between her ass cheeks, over her asshole and on to her pussy. My god, how wet she feels.

My mother bobbed the length of my cock — up and down, up and down. I moved my fingers from her wet pussy to her ass and back again. I owned my mother’s sex and she owned mine. I was so sexually worked up by not wanking or having fucked for two days, that I could have erupted at any moment. But I wanted to cum inside my mother, where I belong.

Soon, she changed position. She must have known that I wanted to fuck her and I sensed she wanted to fuck me in front of Dan and his mother. My mother got into the most beautiful position in the whole world, ready for a missionary fuck. I quickly stood, removed my t-shirt and my mother’s soaked panties, and got between her legs.

She grasped my long hard cock and guided it toward her shaved and wet mature pussy. I pushed — and, sure enough, I glided inside with ease. She moaned as my cock slid back and forth over her g-spot. We looked into each other’s eyes as we fucked slowly, rocking back and forward. It’s a sin, yet it feels right for me.

My mother was hot, caressing my back and ass cheeks as we fucked. Behind us, I heard Dan’s mother say, "Come on, let’s leave Sam and his mother fucking on the settee. Let’s go upstairs to fuck in my bedroom."

Hearing them leave the lounge, I got back to tongue kissing my mother, while we fucked and she moaned loudly into my mouth. The harder I fucked her, the more she moaned and her moaning became louder and louder. She grasped my ass cheeks, pulling me against her, urging me to fuck her harder and quicker.

I was fully up her and she sucked my tongue as we started shaking, trembling together as if we were one body, one soul. She orgasmed below me and I prepared to squirt inside my mother’s womb! She knew it and lovingly caressed my bottom when I shot up her. I’d never felt so much love; it is meant to be.

Squirt after squirt streamed deep inside and we were still shuddering when we reached this immaculate climax together. I sucked her tongue as the last spurt jetted from my cock, filling her soaked pussy.

My mother smiled up at me. “That was so beautiful, babe. I love you so much.” We kissed, then she said, “Now, let’s go upstairs and see how Dan and his naughty mummy are getting on.”

When we reached the top of the stairs, I heard moaning and groaning coming along the landing. We walked towards Katie’s bedroom and the door was wide open. Inside, Katie was splayed on top of the king-size bed and Dan was between her legs, his ass moving up and down as he thrust into his mother’s hairy pussy.

Dan was pounding so fiercely into his mother that the bed was rocking under them. I wished that I’d been watching them from the very start, but I’d been busy fucking my mother. Still, it was very exciting for me to see them going at it as I stood in the doorway with my mother leaning on me and stroking my hardening cock. I reached down to finger her wet pussy.

"Oh this is so exciting,” my mother whispered. “When Dan comes up his mummy it’s sure to be a lot, loads of it.”

Dan and Katie knew we were watching — and my mother also knew that I was about to cum. She worked on my cock, lovingly teased my nipples, and as Dan reached his climax, I released my hot cum and finger-fucked my very excited mother until she gushed.

“Oh, you naughty boy,” she sighed. “Let's go to the spare bedroom. I want you in bed with mummy. Mummy wants to suck your cock — and, as soon as you’re ready, mummy wants to be fucked. Mummy wants to have all of your cum over and over, she loves you so much.”

"Oh yes, let's go… I so want to fuck you."

We left Dan and his mother resting and got on top of the double bed in the spare room. We spooned briefly — it took only seconds for my cock to stir — and I fucked my mother in that position until I turned her over and we had hard doggy style sex.

She climaxed all over my cock at the same time as I unloaded in her hot hole and then we crumpled, exhausted, onto the bed. Before I slipped into a deep sleep, I had one last thought: What will the morning bring?


To be continued.
        

 

Published 
Written by randyformum92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments