Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me And Sherie Chapter Two

"The cousins go camping"

47
17 Comments 17
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I was startled to sudden consciousness by Sherie. As usual, I had kicked off the covers and was lying on my back in just my boxer briefs. Sherie had plopped on the bed beside me and was patting my shoulder. I could feel my morning wood string in my unders.

”Wake up, Cuz,” Sherie demanded with a smile, ”Gramps has breakfast ready.”

”Okay,” I grumbled, ”I'm up.”

I saw her eyes trail down my chest and over my stomach. I realized that she must be able to see traces of my dried cum from last night. But her eyes ventured further. I realized how revealing a position I was in. 

”I can see that you’re up,” she giggled, ”You weren't lying, were you?”

”Lying,” I asked, ”Lying about what?"

Sherie pointed at my shorts and grinned. “It is big.”

I reached for the covers and pulled them over my lewdness. She gave me a playful pout and a wink as she stood and walked out. 

I fell back on my pillow with a deep breath. Shaking my head as I swung my feet off the bed and sat on the edge.  What the hell, I thought as I pulled my joggers. She is my cousin, and way younger than me. What the hell was I thinking?

I rubbed my hand over my belly and felt the dried semen flake away. I shook my head as I walked to the bathroom for a shower. At least my joggers would help conceal my hardness. Sherie waved from her chair in the living room. I returned her wave and closed the door behind me. 

The shower was hot and the steam cleared my head, at least a bit. I looked down at the water dripping from the head of my cock. Without any conscious thought, I wrapped my fingers around my throbbing shaft and stroked slowly. Squeezing my cock as I stroked, I watched the head swell.

My mind returned to thoughts of Sherie. My imagination undressed her small body. My hands ran over her body in my mind. 

It hit suddenly with the buckling of my knees. My cock spat rope after rope of cum onto the shower wall. Squeezing my shaft as I stroked, my mind swam in fantasy. I could see Sherie’s eyes closed and her lips parted in a moan of fulfillment.

A knock on the door startled me back to reality.  ”Are you about finished, Terry?” Gramps called. 

”Yes sir,” I replied as I turned off the water. I quickly dried and brushed my teeth. After applying deodorant, I wrapped the damp towel around my waist. I opened the shower door and yelled, ”I'll be right there. Just gotta get dressed.”

Sherie yelled for me to hurry. I grabbed some underwear, jeans, and an old ratty tee.  Dressing quickly, I heard my stomach rumble. I was hungry. I carried my shoes to the living room in stocking feet. I dropped my tennis shoes in front of the sofa and then walked to the dining table. 

”Looks good, Gramps,” I said as I spooned grits and scrambled eggs onto my plate. I took bacon and one of Gramps' famous homemade buttermilk biscuits.

”Eat all you want,” Gramps smiled. ”You know I raised that bacon.”

”Really?” Sherie marvelled.

”Yeah,” I answered, ”Gramps raises pigs, chickens, a few cows. In fact, your eggs are from here and the milk you're drinking.”

”That's amazing,” said Sherie, ”We got everything from the store back home.”

”We get stuff from the store,” chimed Gramps, ”But if I can grow it or raise it myself, then that's what I do.”

We ate until we were satisfied. I'm a big breakfast guy, so I must have looked like a pig to Sherie. She ate so little, but I guess when you're that small, you don't need too much.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin and asked, ”Are you all packed, Cuz?”

”All packed and ready,” she replied.

I grinned and tossed my napkin onto my plate and said, ”Gramps, If you don't need us, I'm ready to head out.” 

”No, you kids go have fun,” he said, ”I've got this.”

We threw our packs and equipment in the back of my old rusty pickup. After visiting with my parents and letting them get acquainted, we said our goodbyes and headed to the creek. 

Topisaw is a large, rocky, winding creek with many sandbars and rock bars. I have a favorite rock bar that I camp on. It's secluded, quiet and there are a few muscadine vines over it. No one around this time of year so we have it to ourselves. It's about a mile of easy hiking and sometimes wading through waist-deep water. We arrived at the site at about half-past four, so we had a good three hours of daylight to get the tent and campfire set up. We were wet and tired by the time we finished. 

Sherie sat on a large log that was next to our fire. I noticed by her soaked tee-shirt that she had no bra. It was getting a little cooler since the sun was setting. The sky was clear and turning purple. ”Where do we clean up?” she asked.

I pointed to the creek a few yards from where she sat. She gave me a ”You've got to be kidding” look. I laughed out loud and said, ”No kidding. The water is crystal clear and cold. Just be careful not to step in one of the deeper holes.”

 I tossed her a towel and bar of soap from my pack. ”Don't lose the soap,” I warned, ”I didn't bring another.”

The rocks were worn smooth and slick from thousands of years of running water and they felt like you were walking on soft concrete (if that makes any sense).

I kicked off my boots and socks and said, ”You better go ahead before it gets dark, it's going to get cool.”

She sat there looking at me in disbelief. I grinned and shook my head. She took the towel and soap and stood up. ”You expect me to walk down in that cold water and get a bath?

”No, I expect you to walk down to that creek and take off your clothes and get a bath,” I taunted, ”That is if you want to sleep in that tent tonight,” I said. ”And you should wash your clothes with that soap too, and hang them on those branches over there.”

”Okay,” she relinquished, ”But you not going to look, are you?”

”Who, me?” I joked.” l won't look. I promise. Just watch those deep spots.”

Sherie turned and walked the short distance to the edge of the creek then looked back at me. She twirled her finger as if to say turn around. I smirked and turned my back. I heard the zip of her shorts and the glide as she pushed them down her young legs. A curse under her breath.

”What's wrong?” I called over my shoulder.

”I tore my shirt,” she replied. 

 I heard the splash of water as she waded into the creek. The fire cast an auburn glow on the trees at the edge of the glittering rocks. I could only picture in my mind the scene behind me. I heard the scrubbing of clothes and the trickling of water as she rinsed them.

”Can you come get these and hang them for me, please?” she asked.

My head jerked up from the glow of embers. It was getting dark. ”Is it safe to turn around?” I asked.

”Yeah,” she answered.

I stood and faced her. She was almost shoulder-deep. The light of the fire danced over her face. Her red hair clung to her scalp and shoulders. I walked to the edge and picked up her clothes, all the while my eyes were on the slight swell of the breast just parking from the water.

”No bra?” I asked as she tossed her wet clothes to me. All the while my eyes explored her form that was distorted by the flowing water. 

”I don't need one, just in case you haven't noticed,” she teased.

I chuckled and took her clothes. Hanging them, I turned and saw her soaping her arms. She was waist-deep now. The water sparkled from the firelight. Her body was covered in soapy bubbles. I averted my eyes before she noticed. 

The vision was etched into my mind. I sat with my back to her. My memory concentrated on her body. The upper part of her hips visible, giving way to a tight slim waist. Further on, I saw her erect nipples swollen on her barely-there breasts. I felt my own body responding. 

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

Her feet splashed the shallow water behind me as she waded from the stream. I spied in my mind, watching her dry. I imagined her bending away, drying her legs. My imagination peered into the diamond-shaped shadow between her legs and tight little ass. My cock was throbbing in my pants.

”Your turn,” Sherie said as she walked past in her towel.

I watched as she walked to the tent, bare feet on the shiny rocks. Her towel almost covered her tight ass. The sun had set and the purple evening sky was dotted sparsely with the brightest stars. I stood and grabbed a towel from my pack and walked to the edge of the clear water. Even in the moonlight, I could still see light and dark stones on the creek bed.

I looked back before undressing to see that she was still in the tent. I dropped my shirt on the edge after pulling it off. My zipper growled as I pushed it down. I stepped out of my pants and into the cold water. My erection faded beneath the ebb. 

”Fuck,” I breathed the cold water shocked my senses. 

I heard a laugh behind me as I started scrubbing my dirty clothes. Turning, I saw Sherie watching.

”How long have you been standing there?” I asked.

”Don't worry, Cuz, ” she laughed, ”I didn't see too much.”

I put my wet tee-shirt over my shoulder when I finished scrubbing it. Next my briefs and lastly my pants. Sherie offered her hand to hang my wet clothes for me. I had to take a step closer, dangerously near exposing myself. She took a step back, still holding out her hand. 

”Come on, Cuz,” she teased, ”One more step.”

I tossed my clothes over her arm with a grin and retreated to deeper water. She turned away with a playful pout and went to hang my clothes. When she finished, she returned and sat on the log, watching me. 

”What the fuck, Cuz?” I growled, ”I gave you privacy.”

”I can't see anything,” Sherie laughed.

I shook my head in the waist-deep water and continued washing my body. I was getting cold so I hurried to finish. My hands dipped under the water and soaped my asscrack and my balls. I was relieved that the cold water had taken care of my erection.

I looked at Sherie and said, ”I'm finished. I need to get out.”

”Go ahead, Cuz.” She grinned.

”Turn around, please,” I said.

She shook her head to say no and kept her eyes on me. ”Please,” I nearly begged. She just shook her head with a naughty grin. I stood with a helpless look on my face and started shivering. I had to get out of that water. 

”Ok, Cuz,” I said, ”I'm coming out. I'm getting cold.”  She just grinned. 

My thoughts were on how to get out of this situation. I had to walk out to get the towel. She was daring me and it pissed me off. ”Last chance,” I warned. She didn't blink. I shook my head and decided what the hell.

I slowly took a step. My cock was just below the surface. I looked at her again and her smile got bigger. I took another step and covered as much as I could with my hands. Two more steps I was out but the towel was gone. I looked up and Sherie held it over her head.

”Come on, Cuz,” I pleaded, ”Turn around.”

She shook her head and tossed the towel over my head. If I didn't catch it, it would be in the creek. I jumped, both hands reaching for the towel. I caught it and tried to cover myself quickly. 

”I saw it,” Sherie said as she threw her fists up. 

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked closer to the fire, sat on the log and said, ”You know that wasn't fair. I'm going to get even.”

”You had your chance,” she said, ”I was in the creek before.”

We laughed and I dried myself by the fire as she watched the water glimmer by. I pulled my thermals on and hung my towel on the branch next to her tiny panties. 

”What are we going to do tomorrow?” Sherie asked. 

I pointed to my kayak tied just inside the woodline. ”We are going to take a trip upstream and set some lines out. Then there is a great swim hole a little farther up. We can eat lunch there and take a dip. It is supposed to be warmer.”

”I didn't bring a swimsuit,” she said.

I grinned and told her she would have to skinny dip. We laughed and finally as the fire got low we decided to turn in. She walked to the tent first in her tight thermals. I had to admit, she had a nice ass.

I climbed into the small tent behind her and watched her wiggle into her sleeping bag. I zipped the tent closed and then climbed into my sleeping bag. We were side by side because the tent was so small. 

”I'm cold,” she said as she snuggled next to me.

I put my arm across her shoulder and tried to keep her warm. Half an hour went by and she continued to shiver and snuggle. I pulled her close and tried to keep her warm. Her small body was easily cold.

”Are you still awake?” I whispered.

”Yeah,” she answered, ”I'm too cold to sleep.”

I thought for a while and said, ”Unzip your sleeping bag and come into mine.”

I heard her zipper growl as mine did. She scooted back against my body and pulled the zipper back up. We were comfortable but it was really a tight fit. Her back was pressed against my front, my arm around her shoulder to help warm her. I soon heard her soft cute buzz of a snore.

I tried to sleep but my mind was on her firm ass pressed against my cock. The thermals were very form-fitting and left little to imagine. It was all I could do to keep from pressing my cock harder against her ass. It was erect, of course. I tried to think of other things. Finally, sleep took me.

I woke the next morning as Sherie wiggled around trying to get comfortable. I could tell that the sun was up. Her tight young ass pressed against my hardness. She seemed to be sleeping. My cock was bent down by my boxer briefs. It was pointing almost straight out pressing onto  her tight ass.

Sherie moved back against me tighter. I was in a bind. I had to adjust before she woke. I slowly pushed my hand between our bodies. Just a few more inches. Sherie squirmed and pressed her young ass back against my straining cock.  

I froze after she moved. Then after a few seconds, I pushed further.  My hand slid between our bodies and I fished inside the fly of my thermals. My cock throbbed as it pressed against her ass.  I needed to get my fingers through the fly of my boxer briefs now. 

I held my breath and slid my fingers inside my unders. My fingers now wrapped around my shaft, I pulled and my cock slid up against her ass. She pushed her ass back against me again. The going wasn't easy. I couldn’t push it down, just too hard. I couldn’t turn over because the sleeping bag was just to tight. 

I eased it upward slowly. Without realizing, I had pulled it through my fly and was rubbing it against her thermals. It felt good, to be truthful, but I had to concentrate. Sherie started to stir. I stopped moving. 

“What are you doing?” Sherie yawned.

My heart jumped into my throat. “Sorry,” I stammered, “I was trying to get out of a bind.”

She pushed hard back against me with her ass. My cock furrowed between her cheeks, giving her a wedgie.  Her hand slid over her hip and pushed mine aside. I tried to stop her but she was relentless. Her fingers wrapped around my swollen dick.

I just gave up and let her have her it. She unzipped the sleeping bag and pushed it back out of the way. The air was still cool but the sun was up. She rolled over and took it in her hand again. “It’s big, Cuz,” she said. 

My eyes were on her tiny hand as she stroked my throbbing cock.  She was so small that she made my cock look bigger than it was. She squeezed my shaft softly. I swear you could hear my heart beating. 

I pulled away and covered myself. “I’m sorry, Cuz,” I withdrew, “I didn’t mean for it to come out.” I rolled over and put my aching cock back in my drawers.

Sherie just whispered an apology. I heard her stand and watched as she walked out of the tent. My mind reeled as the sunlight cut through the narrow opening of the tent. I slowly crawled out and sat next to her on the log...

 

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments