Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Sherie Chapter One

"My cousin comes for a visit."

62
22 Comments 22
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was twenty-two years old when I moved in with my grandfather. I was just out of the service and starting a new job. Gramps was alone and welcomed my company. I settled in and we had a great time. Every evening he would have a great dinner ready when I came in from work.

He would turn in no later than eight-thirty in the evening, leaving me to the television or whatever book I would be reading. 

Nights were long and lonely because there was no time for a real relationship. Work kept me busy twelve hours per day and seven days per week. But I had my stash of dirty magazines under the bed. That meant many nights stroking to the fantasy in the centerfold. 

My job was hard. Many hours on a jackhammer or pushing wheelbarrow loads of broken concrete. The result was a strong back and big arms. I've never been conceited about my body or my looks but I got my share of looks from the ladies at the job site. Mostly smiles and raised eyebrows. 

One evening in late September I got home from work and found Gramps in the living room with a young lady. ”Terry, ” Gramps called, ”Come meet your cousin, Sherie.” 

I put my cooler on the table and walked into the room to see her. Sherie was tiny. She stood less than five feet and couldn't have weighed more than ninety pounds. Long straight brown hair and big brown eyes and a ready smile. She was so small that I couldn't believe it when Gramps told me she was sixteen. 

”How come we haven't met before? ” I asked Gramps. 

”Well, ” he started, ”Her mom and dad, your mom's brother, lived in Canada for the last twenty years. You remember your uncle Harold?”

”Vaguely, ” I answered, ”I was so little last time I saw them.”

”Her parents are going through a divorce, ” he explained, ”And she wanted to meet her family and stay with us for a few months.”

I turned to Sherie and smiled. Her smile lit the room up and I greeted, “Hey, Cuz. It’s great to meet you.”

She opened her arms and offered a hug, which I accepted. ”Its good to meet you, too, Terry, ” she answered. 

”I have to run to town for a bit, ” Gramps reported, ”You kids get to know each other.” 

”Ok, Gramps, ” we said almost in unison, then laughed as her hand slid off my arm.

”I, uh, think I'm going to grab a shower, ” I said as Gramps started his truck. ”Do you know where everything is?”

”Yeah, ” Sherie answered, ”Gramps showed me the kitchen and my bedroom and everything.”

”Ok, good. I'll be out in a few minutes and we can talk.”

”Ok, ” she smiled, ”Sounds good.”

I turn with a smile and walk to the bathroom. A cousin I never knew I had, and she's cute too.  I continued to the bathroom and stripped as the water warmed. I stepped into the steaming shower and savored the hot water as it ran down and dropped from my body. The steam cleared the dust from my sinuses. 

My tired back and arms we're soothed under the hot flow. I grabbed my body wash. The perfumed scent wafted through the heavy steam as I scrubbed my body from my shoulders to my feet. 

I stood with my hands on the shower wall as the soapy water swirled around the drain. I turned the water off and took the towel from the ring on the wall. My hair first then drying my body with the towel from top to bottom.  Leaning forward with one hand on the countertop I wiped the fog from the mirror. 

After applying deodorant and brushing my teeth I wrapped the towel around my waist. Then opened the door and headed to my bedroom for something to wear. ”Oops, ” I said as I nearly bumped into my cousin as I exited the bathroom. 

”Sorry, ” she said as she passed, ”I needed something from my suitcase.”

”No problem, ” I answered as I grabbed my towel. 

I walked to my room and closed the door.  I pulled a pair of boxer briefs from the top drawer and pulled them up tightly over my cock and balls. I love that feeling. Next a pair of pajama shorts and an old ragged tee shirt. 

”Hey, ” I said as I walked back into the living room and sat on the sofa.    

”Hey, ” she answered, ”Its Terry, right?”

”Yeah, ” I said with a smile, ”And your Sherry, right?”

She laughed and answered, ”No. It's Sherie. Shuh then Ree. It's kind of French, but not really.”

”You speak French?” I asked.

”If you live in Canada, ” she explained, ”You have to speak some French.” She let her eyes survey my body and then said, ”You must work out.”

”Not really, ” I answered, ” I mean, I did some boxing when I was in the service, but my job is what keeps me in shape. What about you? I mean are you going to go to school? what grade will you be in?”

”Yeah I'm going to go to school, ” she said, ”I don't really know how long I'm going to be here. But as for what grade, it depends on how my records translate to American equivalent. I should be starting the eleventh grade.”

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

”You look so much younger than your age, ” I said, ”I guess because you're so small.”

Sherie laughed and said, ”I'm not that little. Your just so big.”

We were laughing as Gramps walked in with Chinese takeout. ”I have dinner, kids.”

I was starved and it looked like Sherie was as well. She did have a long trip. Bourbon chicken, fried rice and egg rolls. We feasted and watched television. It was Friday and this would be my first weekend off in months and Monday would be a holiday. Three days off with nothing to do.

”What are you going to do with your weekend?” Gramps asked.

”I'm going to visit Mom and Dad in the morning, then I'm going fishing at Topisaw, ” I answered, ”Maybe even camp there a night of two.”

”You should take your cousin to meet her aunt and uncle, ” Gramps chimed.

”Uhh, she probably doesn't want to go camping or fishing, ” I said in order to give her an out if she wanted, ”But it's ok with me.”

”I've never been camping, ” Sherie said, ”It sounds fun.”

”Well, ” exclaimed Gramps, ”That settles it.”

We laughed and caught up on each other’s lives. The night grew late for Gramps and he eventually told us he was going to turn in. We said our goodnights as he walked down the hallway to his room and closed his door. 

I looked at Sherie with a grin and asked, “You sure you want to go camping?”

“Yeah, I mean, Dad always promised to take us. That is before he started screwing around with his secretary,” she said.

“It gets cool at night this time of year,” I informed her, “I have a couple sleeping bags but you should bring some thermals if you have them.”

“I grew up in Canada,” she flouted, “I have thermals. But if it gets too cold, you can keep me warm, Cuz.”

I raised my eyebrows and gulped. My mind raced as I looked at my young cousin. What was she saying to me?  She laughed when she saw how flustered I had become. Well, I wasn’t about to be outdone by a sixteen-year-old kid. I had been in the service. I was a grown man.

“Well, I could do that, you're so small,” I said in defiance, “You shouldn’t be too hard to warm up.”

Sherie grinned and turned back to the television. After several minutes of silence, she turned back to me and asked, “How come you're so hunky?

“Hunky?” I asked, “I don’t know about hunky. I just have a lot of heavy work at the job.”

“Well,” Sherie exclaimed, “It looks good on you”

I flexed a muscle and grinned at her. She made a face and put her hand over her heart. “Oh my, that’s big.”

I smiled at her and without thinking, ”That's not all I have that's big.”

She laughed and said, ”I don't believe you. You're going to have to prove it.”

”Prove it, ” I looked back at the hall to make sure Gramps wasn't stirring, ”I can't prove it. You're just going to have to take my word for it, Cuz.”

She laughed and called me a chicken. Turning back to the television she said, ” You're all talk.”

”Fuck, Cuz, ” I defended, ”We are cousins, and besides, you're too young.”

”I turned sixteen last week, ” she argued, ” You're just afraid to show your tiny pee-pee.”

”I'm not afraid, ” I whispered.

”Then prove it, ” she challenged, ”Show me.”

 I sat up on the sofa and faced her. Shaking my head at the thought of my tiny cousin calling me chicken. My pajama shorts had no button on the fly. I put my feet on the floor as her eyes widened. My knees fell open. 

”Ok, ” I said, ” Let's see who is chicken. You really want to see it?”

There perked up in the recliner and grinned, ”Hell yeah.”

”Then you come pull it out, ” I taunted.

Her jaw dropped and she gasped.

I nodded my head in victory and asked, ”Who’s chicken?”

To my surprise, she popped up from her seat and stood right in front of me with her hands on her hips. Looking down at my crotch, she dropped to her knees.  Her palms rested on my thighs and pushed them further apart. I noticed that I was not breathing as her hands slid further up my legs. With a big grin, she reached for my fly. My heart stopped as she started laughing. 

She stopped short of touching me, but her point was made. She stood and said goodnight Cuz. Better get some sleep if we are going camping.

Turning off the television, I stood and walked the hall to my bedroom. Closing the door behind me I felt a stirring. I slid under the sheets and turned off the light. My hand already gripping my throbbing cock through my shorts, I thought to myself that I wouldn't need a magazine tonight. 

My mind was wrestling with thoughts of my young cousin. Her eyes and her tiny body. I pushed my shorts to my knees and I felt the warmth of my cock throbbing in my palm. I undressed Sherie in my mind. The mystery of what lay beneath her clothes, I could only imagine. 

My cock convulsed in my hand and jets of warm white semen flew onto my chest and stomach. My orgasm lifted me from the bed and carried me into a land of fantasy. I felt her body under mine as we fucked in my dream. Sleep took me slowly and calmly.

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments