Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marty and Mom

"My female English teacher comes to the house -- she and mom and I all cum together"

51
5 Comments 5
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I thought I might have really screwed up. I’d told my mom about Miss Marty Muller, the English teacher I’d had sex with. And I’d told Marty that I’d had sex with my mom. Now, mom was showing Marty around the house.

I’d grown more and more eager to have Marty over, COVID or no. We’d stopped seeing each other in late March as California locked down and my one attempt at phone sex hadn’t worked at all. Well, I came, of course, just about anything will make me cum, but it wasn’t very satisfying. In pestering my mother to let me invite her, I had given away the fact that Marty had seduced me, although I might have presented it more as my own idea. Anyway, mom eventually said OK, although she obviously wasn’t pleased about it.

Marty had been even more difficult to persuade. I had no way of knowing how interested she was, but her argument against the visit was that mom might be sufficiently pissed to learn that we’d had sex that Marty could lose her job. She was only 23 and this was her first job, a bad one to lose, not least because she really liked it. I’d sold her on coming over by explaining that I’d had sex with my mother already and mom had more to lose than Marty did.

It had all made sense at the time, but now I was faced with the reality that had been my own making. Mom and Marty talked for a while in the living room. They’d apparently warmed up to each other, with both of them laughing more and more often – I hoped not about me. I was in my room, sulking, when I heard them walking around. I joined them in time to learn that the dining room table had been inherited from mom’s mother.

Mom showed Marty the guest bedroom and we wandered upstairs. My room was praised for being neat and orderly, which it generally is, even when I’m stuck at home. We finished at mom’s bedroom, at which she just waved a hand, but Marty saw a picture of me on the nightstand.

“What a nice picture,” she said, picking it up. She sat on the bed. “I didn’t know Chad sailed.”

“Last summer,” my mom answered for me. “He spent most of the summer at sailing school and got pretty good. Not racing good, just a competent skipper of a decent-sized sloop. Here, I’ve got more pictures.”

Mom sat next to Marty on the bed and opened her phone. She scrolled for a half minute, then stopped and pointed. Marty nodded. Scroll, nod. Scroll, nod. Marty took the phone and began scrolling through the pictures herself, then I saw her take a couple big swipes and say, “Whoa.”

Mom grabbed the phone back, but not before she blushed an incredible red.

“That was Chad, right?” Marty asked. “It just showed his body, but that was Chad? With you, right? The naked person next to naked him was you?”

“Yes, it was. Oh, my gosh, I’m so embarrassed.”

“Come over here, Chad,” Marty said. “Come on, nothing to worry about.”

I shuffled over very slowly. I had no idea where this was going, but it didn’t figure to be good. I stood between Marty and mom and felt Marty’s hand on my hip.

“I’ll tell you a secret, Abby,” Marty said. “Chad and I have been together, too. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about.  Is there Chad?”

Well, I was embarrassed, for sure. But everything was out in the open, so maybe that was a good thing? Marty squeezed my ass, and my cock, my stupid cock, started to harden. I tried to talk it down, thinking about basketball, studying the bedspread, but what I saw was Marty and mom’s faces and their breasts. I couldn’t help picturing them naked. My cock got harder.

“Oh, my,” Marty said, clearly not at all surprised, “what have we here?”

She pulled her hand to the front of my shorts and ran a finger up and down the zipper. My cock was rock hard by now and I had to reach down and straighten it up in my shorts, further embarrassment.

“What do you think, Abby,” Marty asked, “should I help him out?”

Mom, as usual, said nothing. Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing faster, I thought. I just stood there, stupidly, as Marty very slowly pulled down my zipper. She glanced at mom and unfastened my belt. She undid the button and pulled down my shorts and boxers. My cock sprang out, a testimonial to being sixteen.

“Mmmmm, nice,” Marty said, and licked the end of my dick, which bounced out of the way like an apple in a barrel of water. She continued to use her tongue, teasing the end of my cock, which bounced each time she licked it.

“Let’s lie on the bed, Chad,” Marty said. “Easier. Tastier.”

We all got on the bed, with me lying between Marty and mom. I took off my shorts and boxers along the way, leaving my shirt on. It was an old Aloha shirt that I’d gotten a couple years earlier on Maui.

Marty took my cock in her hand and put her lips together to kiss the end. She stroked me slowly, watching mom’s face, which seemed clearly interested. For all I knew, she’d never seen anyone else have sex before, even a hand job. Then mom surprised me, leaning over to kiss the end of my cock herself.

Marty’s eyebrows went up and she made a “didn’t see that coming” face. She kissed the end of my cock and my mom did the same. They both smiled, mom might have even chuckled, and they continued to take turns smooching my dick. Marty kept stroking me slowly the whole time. I lay back and enjoyed it.

I felt Marty’s lips and tongue take the place of her hand, licking me up and down. Soon, I felt a second pair of lips and a tongue on the other side of my cock. Quickly, they synchronized and my dick was enveloped by two mouths. I had to watch. This was so hot, the two of them sharing my cock. One of the times they were both at the end of my dick they kissed, with my cock in the middle. They seemed to like it – they continued to kiss on every stroke, their kisses getting longer each time. I was close to cumming and pre-cum seeped from the end of my dick.

Maybe Marty figured that out. In any case, she took the end of my cock into her mouth and sucked in half my dick. Mom went back to watching and she fondled my balls at the same time. Marty’s head bobbed up and down and soon – I came. My balls tightened and cum shot into her mouth. I could feel and see from her eyes how much cum spurted from my dick, but she swallowed it all. Her lips smacked when her mouth came off my cock.

“Do you want a taste?” Marty asked mom provocatively.

She did. She and Marty leaned over me and kissed each other, tongues quickly emerging and playing together. Marty climbed over me and the two of them sat up on the bed, kissing deeply. Their breasts, still covered by shirts, almost touched. Marty put a hand on mom’s breast and mom put her hand over Marty’s, massaged it. They were totally getting into each other.

As for me, I just watched. My cock was already soft. Only the tiniest remnants of cum dribbled out. I was mostly lying down, playing with my shirt buttons, leering at Marty and mom.

Marty began to unbutton mom’s blouse. She did it slowly, one button followed by kisses and groping before she got to the next button. Her hand wandered down between mom’s legs and rubbed mom there. Eventually, mom’s blouse was open and she took it off. She unclasped her bra a moment later and tossed it aside.

With mom’s bare breasts before her, Marty’s mouth grazed a nipple. Marty was tender, her lips barely touching mom’s boob, just brushing the skin. Mom’s nipples were hard. Marty licked them, very slowly, taking her time. She had made me cum like a rocket, but with mom she was moving in slow motion.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

Their heads regained the same level and they kissed some more. Mom’s hands were all over Marty’s breasts, caressing them, her fingers gently squeezing Marty’s nipples through her blouse. Mom kissed her cheek and her neck. Finally, she unbuttoned Marty’s blouse so it could come off. And her bra. They leaned into each other so they could press their breasts together. Mom’s boobs were quite a bit bigger than Marty’s, but I didn’t prefer one pair to the other. Well, maybe I liked mom’s a little bit better.

Marty’s hand was again on mom’s shorts, pushing against her crotch. Her fingers seemed to be stroking mom’s clit through her shorts. Marty unbuttoned and unzipped them, reaching her hand inside. Mom’s head went back and Marty kissed her neck. I could see Marty’s fingers working beneath mom’s panties, the shorts a little lower, the thin fabric being stretched by Marty’s hand.

Mom decided to reciprocate and began caressing Marty’s thighs and fondling her. They both looked like they were pressing each other’s pussy pretty hard, their fingers moving quickly up and down. My cock started to stiffen and I played with it a little. It got firmer. Mom noticed me sort of masturbating and smiled.

As though they had spoken and agreed, they simultaneously stopped and took off their shorts and panties. Marty had a small, tailored triangle of hair covering her pussy and mom was clean shaven. Their hands immediately went back to business fondling one another. They seemed to follow each other: Marty inserted a finger into mom’s pussy and mom would do the same to Marty; mom would rub Marty’s clit and Marty would do the same to mom. And they never seemed to get tired of kissing, lips locked, ears nibbled, shoulders brushed with kisses.

My cock had completely hardened again. I rubbed it gently. I felt like I should be the center of attention and I got none.

Marty slipped on to her back and mom followed her down, her knees between Marty’s legs, her mouth caressing Marty’s breasts. She continued downward, licking Marty as she went, finally stopping when she reached Marty’s thighs. She kissed them both, an inch from Marty’s pussy, and Marty shivered.

Marty was flat on the bed, while mom was up on her knees, bending over to lick Marty’s pussy. Mom’s breasts hung low, nipples brushing the bedspread, probably on purpose. Her nipples looked like two hard pebbles. She sucked at Marty’s clit. I masturbated a little faster.

I think mom might have kept licking Marty’s clit for an hour, but Marty turned sideways on the bed and briefly sat up to grab one of mom’s legs.

“I want your cunt on my face,” Marty urged. “Please.”

Mom quickly complied and they were 69ing. Mom’s legs were separated at Marty’s shoulders, her ass in the air, her lips on Marty’s clit. I could see drips of moisture trickling down mom’s leg. I had gotten up to be out of the way, but decided it was time to get involved. I knelt behind mom and put the end of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. While I was thinking about asking permission, her ass pushed back and my cock slipped inside her. She took in the first inch, but that was enough for me to thrust my dick the rest of the way into her pussy.

As soon as my dick filled my mom’s pussy, I felt Marty’s tongue on my balls. Not for long as she quickly went back to sucking mom’s clit, but enough that I knew she was there, that to some extent I was having sex with two women. Even more exciting, I had never fucked a woman doggy-style before. I enjoyed the difference between this and missionary, a little that my cock went even deeper, a lot the sight of my mom’s butt cheeks fluttering with each stroke. Mom’s asshole tempted me.

Marty took my cock out of mom’s pussy and she put it in her mouth. I leaned back a little to make it easier and Marty took my cock halfway down her throat. I fucked her mouth like that for maybe a half dozen strokes before Marty pulled me out of her mouth and inserted my cock back inside mom’s pussy.

I leaned over mom and grabbed her breasts, massaging each nipple somewhat roughly. I kissed her between her shoulder blades. I felt Marty’s tongue on my balls again, and the tip of her tongue on my shaft as it moved in and out. I was going to cum again soon.

But Marty came first. She stopped licking me and started to talk, “Yes, Abby! Just like that!” My mom must have kept doing what Marty wanted, as she continued, louder, “Fuck, yes! Suck my clit! Suck it!”

Marty moaned loudly and her hips came up, even as mom’s head seemed to go down. She was obviously cumming and that made me cum, too.

I spurted into my mom’s pussy. My hands on her ass, I pressed against her hard. The best release I’ve ever had is fucking my own mother and ejaculating inside her. I felt the last squirt and my dick began to soften fairly quickly.

I looked at Marty and we silently agreed. We quickly got mom on her back with her legs spread and my head between them. Marty had resumed kissing mom, a hand on mom’s breast. I licked mom’s clit. She moaned a little and adjusted my head slightly. Mom took Marty’s face between her hands and kissed her deeply.

“Turn over,” Marty said, using her cheerleader coach voice that demanded to be followed. “Keep doing what you’re doing, Chad.”

Mom did turn over and I got my mouth was under her pussy, licking upwards. Marty came down to where I was and put two fingers inside mom’s incredibly wet pussy. She moved her hand back and forth, then put her thumb at mom’s asshole.

Mom moaned some more and begged, “Yes, Marty, my asshole, please.”

I saw Marty stop finger-fucking mom and use both hands to spread mom’s ass cheeks. Her tongue teased mom there, licking mom with the end. She slipped her tongue inside and mom squealed. My tongue was tiring, so I switched to kissing and sucking mom’s clit. This seemed to work particularly well, as mom’s hips were jerking back and forth. Marty continued to stretch her tongue into mom’s asshole, sometimes just licking. My cock was getting hard again.

Mom suddenly screamed, “Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, god!” and some other things. Her hands gripped the bedspread and she came. Her legs shook and didn’t stop shaking for a long time. Her hips twisted her pussy away from my mouth and, I guess, her asshole away from Marty. We’d given mom a fine orgasm.

I slipped my head out and Marty kissed me on the lips.

“We did good, Chad, didn’t we?”

“Yeah.”

She looked at my cock and asked me, “Do you want to…”?

“I don’t know if I can cum again,” I answered.

“Well, it’s not just about the orgasm,” she said, and she lay down next to mom, spreading her legs.

I figured, why not? I got in position between her legs and she steered my dick into her pussy.

“Oh, baby, that’s so nice,” she whimpered.

Mom put a hand on Marty’s breast, but didn’t do much with it. I pumped my cock in and out of Marty for several minutes and felt an orgasm starting to build.

“I think I’m going to cum soon,” I said, surprise in my voice.

“Cum for me, Chad. Cum in my cunt! Fuck me. Deeper. Harder!” Her eyes stared into mine. “Cum for me, baby. Fuck my cunt. Cum for me!”

And I came. I didn’t cum much and it didn’t last long, but I came in Marty’s cunt, shooting with a .22 instead of my usual .45. I stopped moving and fell to the bed, half on Marty, half off.

I think we all fell asleep. I know I did.

Published 
Written by chadsf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments