Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man Of The House

"My young girlfriend is okay with me fucking her mother."

183
18 Comments 18
7.4k Views 7.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Aiden. twenty-seven years old, and I was still single. I had a house, a car, and a job with a relatively high salary. At that point, I was searching for a woman I would spend the rest of my life with. But unfortunately, I wasn't successful. At least not until Sophia came into my life.

Sophia was barely legal at the time, having reached her eighteenth birthday a few months before we met. Our meeting story was a little cliché. Well, maybe not a little. I saved her from a few stupid teenagers who were bothering her in front of a restaurant. One thing led to another and we decided to spend a little time together. At the end of the night, we had each other's numbers on our phones.

We dated for a few weeks. Those weeks passed with kissing, groping, fingering, and a handjob I managed to get from her. Eventually, I took her virginity. Then we fucked like rabbits at every opportunity. She was exploring this area for the first time and I was getting captivated with this girl with every passing day.

Sophia wasn't one of your average idiot teenagers. She was smart, composed, and mature in contrast to her age. But she was also beautiful. Really, really beautiful. With her long bright brown hair, big hazel eyes, cute little nose, and smooth pale skin combined with her personality, I had found the perfect partner in an eighteen-year-old young woman. Not to mention her more-than-enough womanly assets.

After a few months of dating, and mostly fucking, Sophia invited me to their home to meet her mother. I was reluctant at first, worried about what her mother would think of me. An older guy deceived her daughter to use her as a way to have easy sex. But that wasn't the case, of course. I really liked Sophia. A lot.

Nevertheless, I went to meet her mother despite my worries. As soon as the door opened to welcome us, I was face to face with a slightly older version of Sophia. It was as if Sophia was a clone of her mother except for a few slight differences. Not to say she was fucking hot. A woman who was gifted with a gorgeous countenance along with a fully developed curvy body.

"Hello. I'm Hazel," the woman gave me a charming smile.

A very fitting name considering her eyes, I thought. She was anything but what I expected her to be. Her smile felt genuine. The warmth in her eyes drew me in. There was no animosity despite the fact that I was a man who was dating her almost a decade younger daughter.

"Hi, Mom," Sophia greeted her mother and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Aiden," I introduced myself briefly.

"Welcome to our home, Aiden. Please, come inside," she invited us in with a gesture of her hand and smiled again. "And please call me Hazel. Don't make me feel old."

"No, please. You might be anything but old," I told her as we made our way into the house.

The dinner was ready on the kitchen table. We dug in soon and enjoyed the delicious food as we got to know each other. Hazel was pretty easygoing just like her daughter. I made sure to make my intentions clear about Sophia and how I planned a future with her.

We talked late into the evening before we decided to call it a day. They insisted that I stay the night and I accepted. Sophia dragged me to her room. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to stay in the same room but Hazel didn't seem to mind, so I was more than okay with it. Sophia's bed wasn't big. Definitely wasn't designed to accommodate two people. But we managed.

Sophia snuggled into me on the bed as we lay down under the quilt. "So, what do you think about her?" she asked me.

"She is definitely not what I expected. She is easygoing like her amazing daughter. I like her," I answered with a grin.

"I'm glad," Sophia smiled. "What about her looks? She is beautiful, right?"

I was a little taken aback at her question but didn't read into it too much. "Well, let's just say I can see where you got your beauty from."

She didn't say anything particular about her mother after that and grabbed my dick over my pants instead. I didn't expect her to do something like that and flinched.

"You are aware that you are the first man I let in my bedroom, right?" she whispered seductively into my ear. "Why not introduce my bed into our lewd acts?"

"A-are you sure?" I managed to say as my breaths quickened due to her stroking along my length. "Your mother might hear us."

"So what? She knows I'm not an innocent little girl anymore" she persisted. "I'm in my bedroom with my boyfriend. I'm sure she knows what might happen."

Not waiting for my answer, she threw the quilt off the bed and pulled my boxer off my feet quickly. My dick was already standing proudly between my legs. Sophia leaned down and took a whiff before licking my shaft from the bottom all the way to the tip. In a matter of seconds, she coated my entire cock with her saliva.

"So hard for me," she mumbled as she kept servicing me. That girl was addicted to my dick and I wasn't complaining.

Then she took me in her mouth and began her skillful ministrations. And I might say she got her skills by practicing on my cock and it made me smug. I felt extremely possessive even when I just thought about the possibility of her showing her skills to another man. No, I was going to make that girl my wife.

She massaged my balls with one hand while she devoured my rod, and stroked my shaft when she sucked my balls. That girl knew all my weak spots and what I liked by then. My groans filled the room as I watched that little Goddess swallow my rock-hard cock into her throat over and over again. My precum flowed into her mouth as she eagerly lapped up them all. She alternated her sucking and licking between my dick and balls for minutes.

Having had enough, I pulled her head off my groin. I needed to feel her pussy walls around my dick as soon as possible. My dick left her lips with a pop. I pulled her and crushed my lips against hers. I loved kissing her puffy lips. We devoured each other's mouths before I flipped her onto her stomach. Then I pulled her ass up and pushed her head down. It was my favorite position. She would be so helpless as I fuck her and slapped her ass until her pale skin turned pink.

Now her beautiful plump ass presented itself to me. It was an amazing sight even if I had seen it countless times before. My little slut wriggled her hips to entice me further. My right hand landed on her ass cheek and she squealed a little. Then another light slap landed on her other cheek. Seeing my handprints on her ass gave me an intense satisfaction and arousal. Her little whimpers invigorated me and compelled me to fuck her better every time

Without further play, I positioned myself behind her and placed the head of my cock on her pussy gates. She was soaking wet at this point, so I penetrated her tight walls while relishing the feeling of their clenching around me. My dick disappeared into her halfway. Sophia let out a sound that was a mix of a moan and whimper. Then I pulled my hips backward and pushed again, burying my entire length into her honeypot this time.

"Mmmmmh... So deep..." she moaned loudly.

"Brace yourself, little girl. Because I'm not stopping until I flood your womb with my seed." I warned and leaned down as much as I could to kiss her lips.

"Mmmm yes... Let's defile my bed, babe. You love the idea of being the first man doing this to me in my own bed, don't you?" she asked with her seductive voice and she was right.

"Damn right I do. And I will be the last because you are mine," I declared with a thrust into her pussy.

Her walls clenched around me. "Yesss... I'm yours. Now, fuck me. Fuck your little girl!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I rose and grabbed her hips before starting my relentless assault on her wet hole. Slapping sounds and quick breaths filled the room before long. I forgot about her mother at that point. I could only think of flooding her insides with my semen. This girl drove me mad like always.

We fucked for hours until we fell asleep from exhaustion. I remembered her mother after shooting down my third load down her throat but she said it was okay. So I didn't mind either.

I spent the night in their house most of the time for months and we became quite close with Hazel. She was already outgoing so it wasn't hard to like her. We were leisurely lying down with Sophia on her bed on one of those days and she started to talk.

"I want to ask you something," she started. "What do you think about my mother?"

"Didn't you ask me that already?" I replied.

"Yes, but that's not what I mean right now. I mean, what do you think about her as a woman? Is she beautiful? Is she attractive?" she clarified.

I was stunned a little. "Why do you ask me that?"

"Just answer me. Isn't she beautiful? I know you checked her out more than a few times," her voice became seductive as she whispered into my ear.

"Sophia! What are you trying to do?" I raised my voice a little.

"I bet she embellished your dreams more than once," she grabbed my dick over my boxers. "What did you do to her with your big stick in your dreams, love?"

I was speechless and was trying to wrap my head around what was happening. She gave a squeeze to my already hardening dick. She smirked as I expanded in her palm. She was right. Hazel was a gorgeous woman just like her daughter and I imagined her on my dick multiple times. I mean, who wouldn't? I was a young and healthy man in the end. But they were just fantasies.

"To tell you the truth, my mother is quite lonely, Aiden. She needs a man but she is reluctant to go out and search for one because she doesn't want to deal with trial and error thing. And why would she have to do that when there is an amazing man right before us? I'm willing to share you with her. I mean, she is my mom. I owe her everything. I love both of you. So no problem from my side," she explained briefly.

I was shocked. I didn't expect anything like that at all. I tried to process what she said for minutes. "You... you are not joking, right?" I asked eventually.

"No, love. I'm extremely serious. You know me and it's not my style to joke around like that," she answered.

I was silent for a while again. "And she is okay with that?"

"It took me weeks but I managed to convince her in the end. In fact, she is very much attracted to you. I bet she can't wait to feel your big cock in her hands. I talked to her about you a lot, you know?" Sophia smiled mischievously as she gave another squeeze to my hard rod. "All you have to do is just say the word, and you can have both of us tonight and whenever you want after that," she whispered again in her sexy husky voice.

I was hesitant at first but my dick had decided in my place long ago. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, too rare to miss. The possibilities played in my mind. Having a beautiful pair of mother and daughter at the same time was every man's dream, literally. Before I knew it, the word spilled from my lips. "Okay."

Sophia smiled victoriously. "Mom, you can come in," she shouted toward the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened and Hazel walked into the room. She was wearing a sexy black see-through nightgown with black thigh-high stockings, and a black choker graced her delectable neck. It was obvious that Sophia was the one who dressed her. That little fiend knew my preferences too well.

My dick got even harder at the magnificent sight before me. Her amazing womanly curves filled my eyes as I submerged myself in her beauty. That woman was in her prime time. Every part of her was oozing graceful femininity and it was driving me mad.

Hazel seemed a little shy and that was understandable. She stood there under my intense gaze, not knowing where to place her hands. Her shy and awkward movements were somehow adorable.

"Stand up beside the bed," Sophia told me and I complied. "Come on, mom. He is already hard for us," she beckoned her mother as she kneeled in front of me.

Hazel joined her daughter as she kneeled before me as well. Without needing further command, Hazel pulled down my boxers. Although she was still blushing sweetly, it seemed like she wasn't shy in the bedroom. The older woman seemed to be free of her initial shyness. I got rid of the underwear by taking it off my feet. She grabbed my hard dick quickly.

"Such a beautiful cock," she said as her eyes twinkled.

"I told you," Sophia chimed in proudly.

"Yes, you did," Hazel replied.

I watched Hazel as she inspected my dick for half a minute. The anticipation was killing me. Fortunately, she finally stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my shaft. A shiver ran down my spine the moment her tongue touched my glans. Then she enveloped the head with her lips after a few more licks.

Her daughter didn't wait idly either. She took my balls into her warm mouth and massaged them with her skillful tongue as her mother got more and more acquainted with my cock. Hazel was deep-throating me at that point. My entire shaft was coated with her saliva because of her sloppy cock-sucking.

I never had a double blowjob until that time. It was out of this world and the fact that they were mother and daughter only enhanced my excitement. I guided Hazel with my left hand on her head as two gorgeous women took me to new horizons that I didn't even know existed. I never felt anything like that before. Even the sight of them pleasuring my dick was enough to drive me insane.

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

They switched places after a while. Sophia took me into her mouth as her mother captured my balls with her lips, flicking her tongue around them as if coaxing them to give the women their rewards. Sophia took my entire seven inches into her throat and stopped, giving me immense pleasure. She waited and waited, almost half a minute as her throat constricted around my length. I experienced absolute euphoria in the short amount of time when my most precious assets were inside the mother-daughter pair's mouths. Along with their eyes looking right into my own eyes as they waited made the experience out of this world. Then Sophia eventually let go and panted while stroking my slick shaft.

"Good girl," I praised her, knowing she liked being praised.

"So we are showing off, huh?" Hazel left my balls and did the same thing as her daughter, taking me entirely into her slick throat.

Sophia watched her mother swallow my dick with a smile on her face. Hazel managed to go beyond her daughter's record with an extra few seconds. Her pants filled the room this time.

After catching their breaths for a little as they stroked my shaft and balls, they took my cock between both of their lips. Hazel's lips slid on the left side of my length while Sophia took the right side. They moved their heads in unison right and left, enveloping the head between them at the end.

Their lips almost touched every time. They were obviously teasing me with that tantalizing act and I was going insane. Would they kiss? And even do more than that? I desperately wanted to see them devour each other's lips. That would open a whole lot of different lewd possibilities.

Not being able to endure it anymore, I took charge. I grabbed them by the head and began to furiously thrust my dick into the canal that was constructed by their lips. They licked my shaft as I literally fucked their soft lips. It didn't take so long before I felt my balls churn. I immediately stopped and brought the meat rod in front of Hazel's face.

"Stroke it and paint your face with my cum," I ordered her.

My new slutty lover didn't make me repeat as she gladly did as I said with a smile on her beautiful face; the face that was gonna have my seed all over it in a few seconds.

Hazel furiously moved her delicate hands on my shaft as her daughter sucked and massaged my balls with her tongue. I groaned at the sight. The sensation was phenomenal. These two stunning women's only purpose at that moment was to make me spill my seed. And they succeeded before long.

The first spurt of my orgasm escaped from the tip and landed on Hazel's forehead, staining her beautiful hair partly. Then the next one hit her on the nose. My gorgeous woman kept stroking me as she stared at me with her most seductive grin. The third one stuck on her right cheek and then she took the next one on the other cheek.

I was cumming in gallons while grunting loudly. It was as if her daughter was coaxing my semen to flow out with her tongue. I had never been more aroused before than I was at that moment. Having these gorgeous...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by unorthodoxone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments