Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing My Virginity.

"A romantic and forbidden night."

175
31 Comments 31
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I always wanted my first time to be special. But what to do when the guy you want to be with is already taken?"

“Your first time definitely has to be with someone you love.” Her words rang deep in me. “And it’s better without rubber, you definitely want to feel that connection, you know?” We all giggled.

Catherine had always been the one boasting about her sex life. From our group of friends, she was the most beautiful and well endowed. She had a long-term boyfriend so it was well known they had done it already.

Me, on the other side. I had been single for a year now, which in my late teenage years might as well be forever. It’s not like there weren’t guys who tried, but I was not ready to date anyone. After all, I had a crush on someone, he was just – “unavailable” to me.

The dim light gave the living room a cozy, sensual vibe. The sound of the TV muffled our moans and smooching as we kissed. My jeans had come off almost immediately but I was still wearing my school uniform shirt, which didn’t seem to stop his hand from groping my breasts under it.

I pushed him up a bit, making some space between our bodies. Then the words in my head came rushing through my mouth.

“Are you... still wearing protection with Jessica?” I heard myself say.

His surprised face changed into a frown as he sat down.

“Why do you want to know?” He asked quickly as I sat next to him and held his hand.

“I...” I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my chest. I had to think carefully about the next words.

“Are you being jealous again? You know that I won’t leave her.”

“I know... it’s not that... I just... I think I’m ready” I said almost in a whisper.

“You are? Are you sure?” He said with a huge smile on his face. I nodded feeling the blush rush to my face. “Ok, let me get some condoms and...”

I held his hand and had to look away.

“It’s ok without. I want the first time to be special.” His face lit up in happiness, just this moment felt like it was all worth it.

We went to my bedroom, we held hands the whole way there and I felt I was floating in a dream. The nervousness in the pit of my stomach made me feel uneasy but I was sure about this.

We kissed as he laid me on the bed. His mouth slowly caressed every inch of my body as he quickly got naked. His body was like a marble sculpture, thin, lean, and muscular. His features were carved with sensual precision. He started kissing my legs, slowly moving up to my thighs.

I loved the way he knew me so well. How his lips brushed against my skin, making swirls of fire rush through my belly. His skillful tongue ran circles between my legs. I felt his fingers tug at my underwear and I raised my hips, allowing him to take them off.

The first orgasm came almost instantly. He knew how to play with my clit. We both smiled as he moved up, his mouth caressing my tummy as his hand pulled my shirt up. After he took it off, I quickly scrambled to take my bra off too.

He cupped my naked breasts with his hands and slowly sucked on my nipples. My body reacted with a moan as chills covered me from head to toe. The pit of my stomach felt empty as the moment grew closer.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” I replied with a smile.

His hand disappeared between us and I felt it. The head of his cock pushing against my pussy. To my surprise, it slid in effortlessly. A quick pinch of pain is the only bad sensation. But once it was in, I felt it settle. The slight pressure of it being inside me.

“You are really moist.” He said in a deep voice.

“Moist?” I giggled. “Since when do you use words like moist?” I teased him.

“Oh, shut up.” He laughed.

He pulled back slowly and then thrust forward again. This second penetration felt differently. More intense. I moaned.

My legs were shaking at first. My fingers pulled and stroked his hair. The nervousness melted with the pain. And before I knew it the familiar heat started to spread inside me. My legs tensed around his waist and the ripples of pleasure started to spread from my belly.

I came.

Hard.

Harder than when he made me cum with his mouth.

And as the ripples started to fade, I felt him tense. And something marvelous happened. I felt his cum inside me, a warmth spreading. We panted as his body relaxed and fell on top of me. The feeling of our sticky, sweaty bodies against each other felt fascinating.

We were still laying on the bedside by side. Our hands touched as we stared into the ceiling.

“I think I’m leaking,” I said and we both started laughing.

“Gross,” he teased.

I turned around and put my chin on his chest.

“Say, if I let you cum in me every day, would that make Jessica leave you?” I tried to say in a playful tone.

His frown followed by his silence made me fearful. Had I made a mistake.

“Why do you say stuff like that? You know, you know we can’t” he said. Stern.

“But what if we could? Would you have me? Or am I just another girl to you?” My voice sounded pitiful.

“What do you want me to tell you?” the silence grew stale. “You are not just another girl to me. And you know that. But, we can’t be together either. You also know that.” His eyes seemed to be pleading.

I turned around so he couldn't see my eyes water. He hugged me from behind, cuddling me and pressing his lips against my neck.

“Come on. You knew since we started this. I need to be with Jessica or, people will start suspecting.” He spoke.

His kisses started to warm me up. His breath was hot on my neck as his hands played with my naked breast. I felt his cock grow pressing against my butt, then his hand moved and guided his erect cook into the entrance of my pussy.

“Mom and Dad won’t be home till nine, which means I still have you to myself for about two hours.“ He whispered in my ear.

“Is that so?” I replied.

“You are mine, Sis. Your body is mine.” His cock buried in me slowly and my moan betrayed my anger.

I couldn't deny it. I loved him. My body was his, as forbidden and impossible as we were. I was his.

Published 
Written by ZaraWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments