Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lorraine's Mansion Of Lust

"An afternoon of opulent sex."

20
3 Comments 3
605 Views 605
3.0k words 3.0k words

“Holy fuck,” Vicki exclaimed. “This isn't a house; this is a castle!!!”

My cousin Vicki had come to Oklahoma to spend quality time with me on my home turf. While she was here, Lorraine and Greg had invited us over for some friendly afternoon play at their house.

Lorraine's father was a physician, and he had left her the lovely three-story home. Lorraine and Greg had a great bargain because the estate contained a sizable trust fund that paid for the mansion's maintenance; in other words, Lorraine's sole expenditure was cable TV. All other expenses were covered by the estate. I've often wondered what her father would have thought if he knew his daughter had become a swinger and was now throwing an orgy in their lavish home.

“It is truly impressive, isn't it?” I asked as I parked the car in the circular driveway in front of the main entrance.

We pulled up to the door and got out of the car. Using the ornate doorknocker, we pounded the door to announce our presence. While we waited, my cousin and I were in awe of the doorway's appearance. The beautiful wooden door opened a moment later, revealing a seductive brunette standing on the threshold. The young woman was dressed in all black with white trim, a short skirt, and stockings with black lace, similar to what a French maid wears.

“Yes?” the lady asked.

I was somewhat taken by surprise by this. I knew that Lorraine had a nice home, but I didn't know that she had taken on a maid.

"This is my cousin Vicki; my name is Bill," I said. "I think we are expected."

“Oh yes,” the maid said, “Please, step this way.”

She opened the door to allow us entry. She guided us through the foyer and into an area designed to receive visitors. “The Madame is waiting for you on the rear patio,” the maid said. "If you wish, you may remove your clothes and leave them here.” She gestured toward a sofa to the side of the room and then left.

“I looked at my cousin and said, “Well, Vicki, this certainly surprised me. I had no idea they had a maid.” I began taking off my clothes.

Vicki also began to get naked and said, “It does seem rather extravagant.”

Vicki and I were soon naked, and, as always, I was more than taken by Vicki's hot body. Her nipples were sticking straight out in the cool, air-conditioned room. I took her by the hand and began escorting her to the backyard.

We heard a man's voice while we walked through the house. "Vicki! Bill!"

Greg was standing behind us as we turned around, and he was just as naked as we were. He came over to say hello, his face beaming with happiness. He embraced Vicki first, and I adored watching them as their bodies intertwined.

I extended my hand to Greg as he looked down and said, “Sorry, my friend, but a handshake is not going to do it for me.”

Greg then wrapped his arms around me, embracing me with the same kind of cozy, inviting embrace he had given my cousin. The sensation of his body against mine was wonderful. When our cocks met, they both started to grow. "Let's go out to the terrace," he said, rising from our embrace.

Outside, we saw Lorraine stretching out on a chaise lounge. Trying to get a tan, Lorraine was topless and wearing a black bikini bottom. When she noticed us, she quickly jumped up and ran over to greet us.

“It is so great to see you guys!” she said. Reaching around me, she first hugged me, and then Vicki.

As always, Lorraine's body was something to behold. Her shoulder-length auburn hair gracefully framed her sweet face and was gracefully draped over both shoulders. Her tits were magnificent and jiggled in the outside air. The only thing that caught us off guard were the bikini bottoms she was wearing. “What's with the swimsuit?" Vicki asked.

“Oh, this?” Lorraine asked. “I just wanted to use it for my big reveal.”

“Big reveal?” Vicki asked.

Without saying a word, Lorraine hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the front of the swimsuit and pulled it downward, revealing a beautifully shaved, plump pussy. “I always loved the way Vicki's pussy looked and tasted, so I thought I would finally take the plunge and have myself shaved clean.”

Vicki and I both thought Lorraine's cunt was adorable. Vicki was probably itching to lick her pussy just as much as I was.

I looked at the towering privacy fence as I looked around Lorraine's backyard. I said, "That fence is something new."

“Yes,” Lorraine said. “We always envied the way that you and Vicki stayed naked all the time, so we are just following suit. This way, we can come out into our backyard naked any time we want, and since a few neighbors stop by to get naked with us now and then, we are even considering starting a private nudist retreat in our backyard."

It was a bit of a surprise to see. Lorraine's house was not only in town but was also in a rather densely populated area. It was unusual to find naked people this deep in the city, enjoying the great outdoors.

“Everything looks fantastic,” I said. I turned back to Lorraine; looking down at her bikini bottoms, which were now around her hips, I asked, “Don't you feel a little overdressed?”

Lorraine laughed a little and then called out, "Oh, Brandy, could you come here, please?”

The young lady who had opened the door to greet us appeared at the entrance to the patio. “Come over here and help me out of my swimsuit, would you?” Lorraine asked.

“That's another thing,” I said. “You guys have a maid? You guys aren't getting uppity on us, are you?”

Greg and Lorraine both laughed. “Oh no,” Greg said. “Brandy is a friend of ours whom we have shared on occasion, but for today, she agreed to be our maid to help entertain our guests.”

Vicki and I looked at each other briefly and then turned back to watch Brandy pull down Lorraine's bikini bottoms. The four of us were standing there admiring each other's naked bodies.

Lorraine moved behind the bar set up on the patio near the entrance. “Would either of you care for a beer or anything?”

“A beer would be fine for me,” I said.

“Same for me,” Vicki said.

Reaching down, Lorraine took out two bottles from the little fridge and handed them to us.

“This is a beautiful home,” Vicki said.

“Thank you,” Lorraine said as Greg came over and stood next to her. The two stood there, each with an arm wrapped around the other. “Daddy was very generous in his will.”

I gazed around the property, remembering different times I had visited while Lorraine and I were still both in college. I also remembered the times Lorraine and I spent as fuck buddies at the elaborate home whenever her parents were out of town. I vividly remember one time when Lorraine's older brother, Doug, was spying on us while I fucked his sister in the living room. I could easily see him crouching down in the stairway, peeking over the banister as he watched my cock drill into his sister's sweet cunt.

“Would you two like a tour?” Lorraine asked.

“Absolutely,” we both said.

I grabbed my cousin by the hand and followed Greg and Lorraine as they walked into the house. Brandy, who was still dressed in her sultry French maid's outfit, had disappeared for the moment.

Greg and Lorraine had walked us through several rooms on the first level, including the music room where Lorraine and I had previously fucked.

“What about the upstairs?” I asked.

"I think I know what you want to see," Lorraine grinned.

My dick began to get hard as I thought about the aspect of seeing Lorraine's bedroom. I wondered what it must look like today.

Following Lorraine and Greg, Vicki and I walked up the circular staircase. I have a feeling that Vicki was admiring our hosts' sexy asses like I was.

Lorraine turned to face me as we reached the top of the stairs and asked, "Do you remember which room it is?"

“I think I do,” I said as I looked up and down the hall. There were four doors on each side of the hall. My memory began recalling various details of my earlier visits. It had been a few years since we had been in her bedroom because any time I had been there, her parents were gone, and we mostly fucked downstairs. I felt I had my bearings as I headed down the hall to the third door on the right.

It was like entering a time machine as soon as the door opened. Lorraine had maintained the same theme for her room from our time together in college; the pink trim and purple walls, together with the Beatles and Olivia Newton-John posters, instantly brought back the emotions. I immediately remembered all the times Lorraine and I had fucked on that gorgeous brass bed, and my cock sprouted to attention.

AmyLiin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyLiin

“Does this bring back memories?” Lorraine asked.

“Does it?!” I immediately went to the bed and laid down, my cock standing straight up.

Lorraine and Greg watched as they saw my cousin walking to the bedside.

Vicki asked, "How about a little cousin fucking?" as she reached for my cock.

Vicki turned back to Lorraine and asked, “Do you mind if we use your bed?”

Then, drawing her husband near, Lorraine said, "Not if you don't mind if we watch."

Vicki turned back to me, and my cock began to throb as I anticipated what was about to happen.

Vicki climbed up on the bed and stretched one leg across my stomach; my cousin was straddling my body, facing toward my feet. I looked down and enjoyed the sight of Vicki's rounded ass as I watched her raise her hips and then back down on my cock so that it was swallowed up by her smooth, beautiful pussy.

After a few minutes of bouncing up and down on my cock, Vicki paused to give me a glance over her left shoulder. "Are you prepared for some pleasurable squeezing?"

She hadn't done that to me in quite a while, and I have sorely missed the experience. “Oh, sweet, Vicki, yes, please, fucking yes.”

My cousin turned back to face my feet, leaned forward, and placed her hands firmly on my knees, while my cock was still buried deep in her cunt. Pressing down on my knees, Vicki was able to press her hips even harder on my dick, and I was awash in ecstasy as I felt the warm, moist insides of my cousin's delicious fuck tunnel.

Lorraine and Greg stood by the bedside, watching with interest as they enjoyed the incest they were seeing unfold in front of them. But from their standpoint, it looked as if Vicki had become motionless. Vicki was flexing her vaginal muscles around my shaft, gripping it tightly, then relaxing and tightening once again. The feeling of fucking my cousin in this manner was a joy experienced by a few, and I appreciated it immensely.

Vicki's pussy muscles were giving my cock a workout, and very soon, I could feel the geyser preparing to erupt. I reached down to get a tight grip on her hips and cried out to my cousin, “Hang on, Vicki, here it comes!”

No sooner had I said those words when my cock erupted like a throbbing volcano of lust, shooting tons of sperm up and inside my cousin's sweet love hole. Within seconds, everyone in the room could hear the sloshing sounds of love juice being secreted from both of us as Vicki continued grinding her body down on my cock.

Before long, Vicki moved forward, causing my dick to explode out of her fuckhole. Puddles of pussy fluid and cum were everywhere as I looked down. When I turned to face our hosts, Lorraine was leaning out into the hallway and screaming, "Brandy, would you please come up and clean up this mess?"

Brandy arrived in the room within seconds and headed straight for my limp cock. I loved the feeling of her tongue licking up the mixture of pussy juice and cumin. Once her licking detail had been completed, she opened her mouth wide and became a human vacuum cleaner, sucking my dick deep into her mouth. My limp muscle obediently slipped into her mouth, and I felt the suction of a very horny lady's mouth.

While Brandy was taking care of me, Lorraine had begun her cleanup assignment. Laying to my right, I could hear Lorraine's mouth sloshing around Vicki's sweet, sloppy pussy. Vicki was squirming in delight while Lorraine's tongue was trying to scoop my cum from her freshly fucked pussy.

With Lorraine licking my cousin's pussy and Brandy sucking my cock, I leaned to my right and planted a long, passionate kiss on Vicki. Her lips were always sweet to the tongue.

I felt Brandy rising from my cock, and her reconstruction efforts paid off as my dick was once again healthy and standing stiff.

In between laps, Lorraine lifted her head and said, “I need some cock.”

“I could use some sweet fucking, too,” Vicki said.

Brandy had lifted from my dick, and I could feel Vicki's feet attempting to nudge me off the bed so that Lorraine could stretch out on the bed and lay next to my sweet cousin. There they were: the cousin with whom I have had a sexual relationship for a long time and the girl with whom I had sex in college. Seeing them both side by side, both with auburn hair and a bald pussy, and both with legs open wide for fun.

It was Greg who took the initiative. "Bill, I think we should switch partners for tonight," he remarked.

“I certainly have no problem with that,” I said. I looked at Lorraine, and she smiled back. I looked to the left and saw Greg and Vicki exchanging horny glances with each other.

“Okay, you fuckers,” Brandy said as she stood bedside. Greg and I positioned each other in front of our intended fuck: Greg in front of Vicki, and me in front of Lorraine.

“On your marks,” Brandy continued. Greg and I leaned forward to rest at an angle over our respective girls.

“Get set,” Brandy said. Greg and I both reached down for our cock to aim it at the pussy in front of each cock.

“Go!” she yelled. Simultaneously, Greg and I both lunged forward; he slid his cock deep into my cousin, and my dick slid easily into his wife's pussy. I cherished the feeling of Lorrie's wet cunt as my dick drilled deep into her. I recalled a couple of spring breaks when we both came home from college, and we fucked on the very bed where we were fucking that night. What a trip down memory lane!

I could hear my cousin beginning to pant heavily under the loving influence of Greg's wonderful muscles. Looking out of the corner of my eye, I could see Vicki arching her back as she lay underneath Lorraine's husband. I looked back into Lorraine's eyes, and I continued humping my former college mate, causing her wonderful tits to jiggle like fleshy bowls of jello.

I reached to my left to grab my cousin's hand. Vicki and I held hands with each other while we were engaged in the throws of sexual passion. I could hear Greg's hips slapping against my cousin with every plunge, and looking back at Lorraine, her eyes would occasionally cross as my humping became more intense.

Greg let out a deep moan as he began shooting his cum into Vicki's open cunt. Vicki opened her legs so wide that I could feel her foot resting on my back while she received Greg's load of sperm.

It only took their shared climax to push me over the edge, and my cock started gushing gobs of my tasty goo into Lorraine's starving fuck hole. After finishing my shots, I fell on Lorraine and started kissing her passionately as my cock lay inside her. "It was just like it was when we were back in school," I said to her.

Greg and I rolled off of our respective fuck-mates, and Brandy went into full cleaning mode. Their maid-for-the-day first dove into my cousin's fucked pussy and began slurping every drop of Greg's sperm. Vicki's eyes rolled back into her head as she enjoyed Brandy's talented mouth and tongue.

After the first cleanup was completed, Brandy shifted to the right and began sucking out Lorraine's smooth pussy. Vicki rolled to Lorraine and began sucking on my school buddy's titty while Brandy took care of her cunt-cleaning duties. Once complete, Brandy raised her head to watch Vicki and Lorraine enjoy a deep, tongue-wrestling kiss.

Greg and I sat on a loveseat and were stroking each other's cocks as we watched the three ladies begin to play. Vicki and Lorraine had stripped Brandy of her maid uniform and laid her on the bed. Vicki began kissing Brandy first, while Lorraine rubbed both of their pussies. Then, laying Brandy on the bed, my cousin straddled Brandy's mouth and enjoyed another pussy licking from the hired hand. Lorraine, meanwhile, had gotten in between Brandy's legs and was eagerly eating a delicious serving of maid pussy.

The three ladies carried on with their lesbian trio, and before long, Greg and I had both shot another load of sperm as we enjoyed a manly, deep, wet kiss. The three ladies sharing the bed and Greg and I having fun in the love seat—it was a heated place of sexual lust.

The day spent at Lorraine's mansion was truly eventful—a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments