Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lorraine Makes A Surprise Visit

"A visit from Lorraine results in an impromptu threesome."

9
3 Comments 3
439 Views 439
3.2k words 3.2k words

While surfing through the selection screen on my favorite porn site, I saw several adult videos that I knew Vicki would love to see on the screen when she arrived. The video I chose was about three hours long and was a very large orgy featuring people who had frequented a popular swinger's club in Germany. The action was almost immediate.

I started the video rolling, laid back naked on my couch, and watched the action unfold. The seductive moments on the screen featuring strangers swapping and fucking in front of each other made my cock tingle. Put another way, it was exactly the type of party I liked!

I knew from experience that Vicki would love it, too. We were first cousins who enjoyed living not only as nudists but also as swingers who loved having sex anywhere, with anyone, and in front of anyone—just like the people in that video. Vicki and I, however, had the added element of incest, which added to our pleasure.

My cock was beginning to stiffen as I watched a scene where a man was sitting on a couch and a lady was on his lap, facing away as she rode his hard dick. Another lady, meanwhile, had knelt in front of them and began alternating between sucking balls and licking pussy.

My dick had reached its fullest erection when I heard a knock at the door. Damn, she is early, I thought to myself. I wasn't expecting Vicki for about another half hour, but an early arrival is always nice, too.

I got up, walked to the door, and peeked out through the peephole. To my surprise, I did not see Vicki. Instead, I saw Lorraine, a girl Vicki and I had played with on many occasions. I happily opened the door and let her in.

“Well, hello there,” Lorraine said as she walked into my apartment. She was not surprised at all to find me naked, as she knew that I rarely wore clothes at home. She was not, however, expecting to walk in on me in the middle of a jack-off session. “I hope I am not interrupting anything,” she said.

I reached out to Lorraine and pulled her close to my naked body. “Not at all," I said. “Come on in and get naked, Lorrie.”

I took a seat on the couch as Lorraine began stripping out of her clothes. “So will your husband be coming, too?” I asked.

“No,” she said as she raised her shirt over her head. I loved seeing Lorraine's tits; they were full and round, with perfectly shaped nipples. “Greg went out on a date tonight, and I figured if he was out getting laid, then I should go somewhere to get fucked, too.”

“Why didn't he bring his date along? You know that we love the idea that the more, the merrier,” I said as I continued admiring Lorraine's body.

Lorraine explained, "This is a new girl he works with, and they just started fucking. Right now, she probably thinks he is cheating on his wife. Greg will eventually let his new girlfriend know that I am fully aware of what he is doing, and he will wind up bringing her home with him. Until then, I am all yours, Bill.” By the time she said this, she was completely naked and sitting on the couch with me, and we were both watching the video I had rolling on the screen.

I pulled Lorraine closer to me and told her, “Well, your timing could not be better; Vicki is on her way, and I am expecting her at any moment.”

“That's awesome!” Lorraine exclaimed. “Until then, do you care for a little playtime?” Lorraine began lightly trailing her finger up and down my hardened shaft with her fingertip.

I looked at Lorraine and planted a huge kiss on her. Her hand tightened its grip on my cock and began stroking it. I could feel the heat radiating from her body while we were making out.

When Lorraine rose from our kiss, she happened to notice a girl giving a rather impressive blowjob on the video that had been playing in the background. “My,” Lorraine said, “that girl can sure handle a lot of cock in her mouth.”

Lorraine was sitting to my left, so I reached across with my right hand to begin sliding three of my fingers into her cunt. Lorraine and I had started as fuck buddies in college, and we continued our lifestyle up to the present day. I pulled my fingers from Lorraine's cunt and raised them to my mouth to taste her juices. “Mmmm. As sweet as ever,” I said as I enjoyed her juiciness.

Lorraine responded by smiling at me. Then, pushing me back slightly, Lorraine leaned over to begin sucking on my cock as I continued watching the video. I saw a rather petite blonde on the screen taking two cocks—one in her ass and one in her pussy; I was watching the unfolding of lurid sex on the screen while my cock was sliding deep into Lorraine's hungry mouth. “Oh, Lorrie,” I said, “your mouth feels so amazing!”

I gently placed my hand on the back of her head and ran my fingers through her thick auburn hair. With a free hand, Lorraine cupped my balls while she engulfed my cock into her mouth, all while swirling her tongue around my shaft.

Lorraine's cocksucking skills were second only to my cousin Vicki's. Her head methodically bobbed up and down while my dick matched the rhythm with its cadence of throbbing. Lorraine enjoyed sucking dick so much that she had gathered quite the reputation. After meeting some of her neighbors in the past, I learned that she had eagerly satisfied many of the men in her neighborhood, especially when the college students came home to visit.

Lorraine and I were both engaged so deeply with one another that the knock at the door startled both of us. My sexy visitor quickly raised her head from my dick at the percussive sound of the knocking, and we both looked toward the door.

The door began to open, and there stood my cousin. It was quite common for us that whenever one of us visited the other's home, we would simply knock and enter. Vicki poked her head through the door, and the first thing she saw was Lorraine's ass as she lay on her side while sucking my cock.

“It seems that I may have walked in on something special,” Vicki said with a smile. My cousin walked over, bent down, and gave me a warm, welcoming, sexy kiss.

Lorraine looked up from my dick and said, “I just thought I would pop over for a while for some afternoon playtime. I love it that it happened to be on a day you would be here. I would love to join in and take part in your cousin' lovin'."

Vicki and I always looked forward to having incest with each other, but occasionally we would share each other with other people, too. Vicki got up to begin stripping as she watched Lorraine continue to suck my dick.

I watched my cousin as she revealed her luscious body, one item of clothing at a time. Just behind her, I could also see the screen as it continued playing the video I had loaded earlier. The feeling of Lorraine's mouth on my cock and the sight of my cousin stripping in front of the X-rated video playing behind her was an intoxicating experience.

Vicki stood there and watched me receive my blowjob for a minute or two. Her nipples began pointing from her 36-B titties, showing the level of her sexual arousal. She reached down with one hand and began rubbing her bald pussy as she continued to stand and watch. From where I sat, I could see my cousin's love juices beginning to flow down the insides of her thighs.

Vicki approached the couch and headed for Lorraine's ass. My loving cousin leaned over and began kissing Lorraine's bulbous ass cheeks while reaching in between her legs to begin rubbing my former collegemate's pussy from behind. “I love how soft your pussy hair has become now that it has grown back,” Vicki observed. Vicki managed to slide a finger inside Lorraine's cunt as she admired Lorrie's hot ass.

Leaning down once again, Vicki began sliding her tongue up and down Lorraine's ass crack; Lorraine responded by sucking in more of my cock. Lorraine reached in between my legs with her hand to begin fingering my ass while she enjoyed a mouthful of my cock.

After a few minutes, Vicki stood and began to unexpectedly walk towards my bedroom. “I am going to go lie down,” Vicki said. “Please come in and fuck me, Billy.”

“May I tag along?” Lorraine asked.

Vicki smiled from ear to ear and said, “I wouldn't have it any other way.” With that, my cousin disappeared into my bedroom.

Lorraine looked up from my cock and said, “I would love to see you fucking your cousin.”

After thinking for a second, I came up with an idea. “Why don't you go in first and help get things heated up a bit?”

Lorraine just smiled, got up, and headed to the bedroom. I guess she approved.

“I hope you don't mind,” I could hear Lorraine saying to my cousin.

My cock was throbbing as I stood up and slowly walked across my living room. I stood at my bedroom door and slowly peeked in, where I was entertained by the sight of my cousin and my former collegemate standing on their knees in the middle of the bed. They were facing one another and rubbing each other's pussies. The two ladies were staring into each other's eyes for a moment before they leaned into each other to engage in a deep, lesbian kiss.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

The sight was so beautiful to see. My right hand had slid down my body and found its way to my cock. My fingers wrapped around my shaft, and I began tugging on myself as I watched my friend and my cousin pleasuring one another.

I continued watching as Lorraine lay flat on her back. Vicki, moving in unison with our friend, leaned forward and planted her face between Lorraine's legs. My cousin began lapping Lorrie's hungry cunt, causing her entire body to shiver with pleasure. I could see Vicki's head beginning to bob up and down as she painted the inside folds of Lorraine's pussy with her tongue.

From my vantage point, I could see my cousin's pussy lips protruding from her rear position, just begging for me to come forward. I eagerly climbed up on the bed and, still holding my cock in my hand, thrust it inside her gash while she continued licking Lorraine's cunt. I pressed my cousin's face against Lorrie's pussy with each deep thrust I gave.

I began humping as I enjoyed the incest I was having with my cousin. I looked down and saw my shaft as it gracefully slid in and out of her soggy fuck tunnel. I grabbed onto each side of her ass cheeks and stared down at her puckered asshole as it stared straight up at me. As I continued fucking my cousin, I let a drop of spit fall from my mouth, and I aimed it perfectly to land directly on her bunghole. Now that I knew she was lubed for enjoyment, I slid my finger down her ass crack and let my finger easily slide deep into her ass while my dick was stuffing her pussy.

I finally pulled my cock from Vicki's gaping pussy and let it drip a little onto the bed. I looked at the head of my cock and saw a drop of pre-cum just begging to be released. I hopped off of the bed and walked around to stand next to Lorraine's head. Lorraine looked over at me, and she could easily see my cock pointed at her mouth.

“Taste my cousin's pussy juices straight from my shaft, Lorrie,” I said as I thrust it toward her mouth.

Lorraine opened her mouth and swallowed my pussy-drenched cock whole. I was humping Lorraine's face while my cousin began to climb up from in between Lorrie's legs.

Vicki was sliding her tongue all around Lorraine's flat stomach, then up and around Lorraine's massive titties. My cock began throbbing inside Lorrie's mouth as I watched my cousin begin to caress Lorraine's tits. Using both hands, Vicki held one of the tits firmly while her tongue began circling its perimeter, making loving swirling movements all around her tit. The circles became smaller and smaller until Vicki's mouth was directly over Lorrie's pointed nipple. Opening her mouth, Vicki began sucking on Lorraine's tit fiercely, causing our friend to emit a muffled moan from around my cock.

Vicki continued licking up Lorraine's tit and then onto her neck, all of this while Lorraine continued sucking my cock.

Finally, Vicki stood up on her knees next to Lorraine. Vicki leaned over to me. She and I began making out while I still had my dick in our friend's mouth. While my cousin and I were kissing each other, Lorraine reached over with her left hand and began fondling Vicki's bald pussy. I could tell from the intensity of Vicki's kiss that Lorraine must have been fucking her with at least two or three fingers. Vicki began grinding her hips onto Lorraine's hand while drilling her tongue deep into my mouth.

Sensing that Vicki was wanting to lean in a little closer, I backed away. The moment my dick pulled from Lorraine's mouth, Vicki swung her right leg over our friend's face; it was like Vicki didn't want to give Lorraine a chance to complain that my cock was gone. My cousin's pussy was directly over our friend's mouth. I laid my head on Lorraine's tummy, and I was able to see her tongue skilfully licking Vicki's sweet, smooth cunt.

I could see the pleasure on Vicki's face as her hips moved back and forth to facilitate Lorraine's mouth. Lorraine had opened her mouth wide and began shooting her tongue straight up into Vicki's warm, moist love-tunnel.

I noticed that Lorraine had opened her legs, so I put my face where Vicki had been licking earlier. I began lapping Lorraine's juices from her cunt; her pussy hair was dripping her pleasure out onto my bed. My tongue tasted the inside of her pussy, and I completely understood why Vicki loved eating Lorraine's pussy so much.

Breathing heavily, Vicki said, “Fuck her, Billy. Give her your cock!”

Vicki continued grinding her hips onto Lorraine's mouth as I got up and changed my position so I could slide my cock inside her. Lorrie's cunt felt so good on my shaft.

Wanting Vicki to have a good view, I raised myself so that I was resting on the palm of my hands and then began humping Lorraine with wide strokes so that my cousin could easily see my shaft as it slid in and out of our friend.

Vicki and I were face-to-face as we were sharing Lorraine's horny body. From the side, it was as if we were forming a meaty pyramid of human bodies.

I admired my cousin's tits—well-rounded globes of pleasure with nipples as stiff as bullets. It was a pleasure watching them jiggle as they wiggled to the rhythm of her movements on Lorraine's face. I leaned down to begin flicking one of Vicki's nipples back and forth with my tongue as I continued fucking Lorrie's cunt. I felt my cousin placing both of her hands behind my head and holding my face firmly on her tit as it seemed like she was breastfeeding me. I sucked in Vicki's tasty tit deep, and I cherished the feeling of her nipple dancing in my mouth.

I raised my head from her tit. My cousin and I began kissing one another once again. Vicki's pussy was still being licked, and my cock was still fucking; both of us were enjoying our carnal pleasures provided by our slutty friend.

“Oh fuck, I am ready to explode,” Vicki's muffled voice managed to say. My cousin and I were still kissing one another while she was talking with a mouthful of my tongue.

I pulled away from Vicki's face and looked down in time to see my cousin's juices begin to splash onto Lorraine's face. It was almost like visiting a bakery and watching them lay a coat of glaze across freshly made doughnuts.

Seeing Vicki have her orgasm on Lorraine's face caused my cock to begin exploding. My dick began shooting a heavy stream of sperm deep inside Lorraine's cunt. I began pounding my horny college buddy so much that our hips sounded like somebody was applauding. Lorraine's body began quivering with appreciation.

I pulled my cock from Lorraine's cunt and carefully stood on the bed with one foot on either side of her, my cock aimed directly at Vicki's mouth. Vicki immediately opened wide and began sucking my dick to savor the taste of my cum and Lorraine's pussy juice, both of which coated my shaft.

Once Vicki had treated me to a sweet blow job, I pulled from her mouth and allowed her to dismount from Lorraine's face. I looked down to see Lorraine with the widest smile I have ever seen on her, and I admired the way it was coated with a thick layer of my cousin's pussy juice. I leaned down and began making out with Lorraine, and I experienced the familiar taste of Vicki's cunt both in and on her mouth. I adored the way Vicki's pussy tasted.

I looked down and saw that Vicki had placed her face once again in between Lorraine's legs and was busily eating my cum directly from our friend's pussy. I loved watching Vicki eat pussy as much as she enjoyed performing the loving task.

With Lorraine in the middle, the three of us flopped together on the bed and lay in sweet repose.

After a few minutes, we got up. Regretfully, Lorraine announced that her husband would be home soon, so she got dressed to leave. Vicki and I, of course,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments