Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Dad Part 2

"After taking his daughter's virginity, Sam finds himself smitten with her"

62
13 Comments 13
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

 

Sarah was lying comfortably on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. I caressed her thick hair as I stared at the ceiling. I fucked my daughter. I fucked my daughter and took her virginity. Adrenaline filled me as I replayed it. I wanted more. Her pussy was amazing. My stomach growled. I was initially heading to the kitchen for a late-night snack.

"Are you hungry dad?" she grinned.

"I was initially going for a snack," I sighed. "Then I saw you with your dildo and got distracted,"

"Would you like a sandwich?" she looked up at me now.

"That would be amazing," I smiled. She sighed.

"I'll go make you a sandwich then," she rolled her eyes. "Now I'm hungry too,"

"Thank you Sar," I grinned. She rolled her eyes at me and slowly made her way off the bed. She winced as she rose to her feet.

"Sore pussy babe?" I teased. She smiled at me deviously.

"You wish daddy. You wish," she smacked her ass as she exited the room. I sighed. What to do to her next? There were so many things I wanted to do to her. I did promise her round two. I jumped out of bed and headed downstairs. She was busy assembling sandwiches. She didn't notice me. I silently walked up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Hey beautiful," I whispered in her ear.

"Hi daddy," she looked up at me. I kissed her neck seductively as pushed my cock against her plump ass.

"From now on, I want you naked when you're home," I demanded. "I will be taking you anywhere, anytime,"

"Mhhmmm," she moaned. "Yes daddy,"

"Good," I whispered as I kissed her neck. She pushed her ass back on my now pulsing cock. I wanted her pussy again. I wanted to cum in her again. I knew she was on birth control for PCOS so we were safe. I could dump my cum inside her freely.

"Here's your sandwich daddy," she smiled as she passed me the plate.

"Thanks babe," I bit her ear before grabbing my plate. I was famished. I leaned against the counter and devoured the sandwich.

"Chew dad," she rolled her eyes. "Chew," I shook my head disapprovingly at her. She slowly ate her sandwich, savouring every bite. I wanted her to savour my cock that way. She looked like her mother did when we were in college. She was a tease just like her. I grabbed some juice from the fridge and poured us each a glass. She took the last bite of her sandwich and dusted her hands

"So, what now?" I asked intently. She grinned as she took a sip of juice.

"Well," she said mischievously. "I thought we could take a shower together and then you can fuck me again," she purred.

"I thought you’d never ask," I grinned. I effortlessly lifted her and carried her upstairs.

"Now I understand why you gym so much," She teased as she caressed my face.

"I try," I sighed. She smirked. I set her down outside her room.

"Grab those dildos and meet me in the shower," I ordered.

"Yes sir," she groaned. I stalked into my room and ran us a warm bath. I lit a few candles in the bathroom and in the room. I had plans for her now.

"Wow," she smiled as she entered my room with a small bag of dildos. "You're a romantic hunk," she teased.

"You have no idea princess," I smirked. "How many of those do you have?"

"A lot," she said sheepishly as she emptied the bag onto the bed. She had at least ten dildos; the 6-inch one was the biggest.

"Are any waterproof?" I asked intently.

"The 6-inch and the bullet," she grabbed them.

"Good," I grinned. "Come,” I escorted her to the bathroom.

"Oh daddy," she whispered. "You're so fucking amazing,"

"Take off your t-shirt," I took the dildos from her and set them beside the tub. She quickly ripped off her t-shirt and tied her hair in a bun. I held her hand as she entered the tub. I followed her and sat behind her. She leaned back onto my chest.

"This is nice," she exhaled. I kissed her hair gently.

"It's about to get better," I whispered as I began kissing her neck. She moaned softly. I ran my hands down her shoulders slowly. Her tanned skin was soft and supple. I sucked and nibbled at her neck as my hands found her full round breasts. Her nipples were hard. I pinched them as I massaged her breast.

"Oh daddy,” she purred. My hands slowly ventured down her flat stomach.

"Yes, lover," I whispered in her ear. I slowly spread her legs and touched her clit gently. Her pussy was pink and pulsed at my touch. I fondled her clit gently.

"You're so good," she bit her lip. My cock was hard. The warm water felt amazing against our skin. I reached for her 6-inch dildo.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned as it filled her. I turned it on and set it on the slowest vibrating speed. One hand massaged her clit, while the other caressed her nipples. I kissed her neck gently.

"Oh daddy," she whispered. It was like music to my ears. Sarah was just like Ava; they loved to be fucked like whores and romanced at the same time. All the fantasies I had about Ava, all these years I pined to love her, I can live it out with Sarah now.

"You like that baby, I whispered in her ear as I turned up the speed on her dildo to the max. I heard it vibrating hard in her pussy.

"Yes daddy," she moaned. I reached for the bullet dildo and turned it on. It hummed softly as it vibrated. I held it against her clit.

"AHH!" she moaned. Her body instantly tensed. I kissed her shoulders gently. Her body writhed as her orgasm built inside her.

"Cum baby," I ordered. "I promise I'll fuck you hard after,"

"FUCK!!!" she screamed as her legs began trembling. I held the dildo and bullet in place as she orgasmed hard.

"That's it baby," I whispered as the orgasm subsided.

"Fuck," she said breathlessly. I gently removed the dildo from inside her and set the toys aside. She reached for my hard dick now and held my face close to hers. She looked into my eyes lovingly. She captured my soul and held me as her lips met mine. Our tongues danced an enchanting dance as her hands massaged my cock. I cupped some warm water and let it trickle down her breasts. She moaned into my mouth. My cock pulsed in her hands. The bathroom smelled like citrus. The warm light of the candles kept the fire between us burning. My hands fondled her pussy and her breast as she kissed me deeply.

"Fuck me," she begged breathlessly. My eyes were wild with desire. I effortless lifted her and set her down on my cock.

"Oh fuck that pussy is so good," I hissed as I filled her. She held the edge of the tub and began bouncing on my cock causing gentle waves. Her plump ass looked amazing as she bounced on my cock. Her hot flesh caressed my cock as she fucked me hard.

"Oh," she moaned. I pulled her back into me and rubbed her clit aggressively.

"Come on my cock baby," I urged her. "Cream on me,"

"Yes daddy," she said breathlessly. "Make me come," she begged. I grabbed her waist and began slamming her into my cock. She rubbed her clit vigorously.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as she came on my dick. Her muscles gripped me tightly as he juices covered my cock. Her body instantly got limp.

"You're so amazing baby," I kissed her back.

"You're amazing," she smiled.

"I'm not done with you yet," I grinned. I grabbed the body wash and washcloth.

"I hope not," she sighed.

"You think you can take it?" I asked.

"I'm your slut in training," she grinned. "I will,"

"If you say so princess," I laughed as I began washing her back. "I have ten years of built up sexual frustration to get out,"

"Well it's a good thing we have all the time in the world," she smirked. "I can't believe it's been ten years since you fucked someone," she sighed.

"Yup," I exhaled as I washed her breasts. "Your mother cheated on Dan with me,"

"Oh," she looked at me, shocked. "Does he know?"

emily_dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emily_dream

"I don't know," I replied honestly as I washed myself.

"You really do love mom," she sighed as she caressed my face. I closed my eyes.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I love her so much,"

"I know I'm not her and looking at me must hurt you because I look like her," she said sadly. "But, I want to please you in every way daddy," she pledged. I inhaled sharply, aroused.

"Baby I love you more than I love your mother, I admitted. "I want to please you forever, even if you get married or have a boyfriend. Daddy will always please this pussy," I grabbed her cunt and massaged her clit. She moaned.

"Promise?" she asked.

"Promise," I assured.

"Good," she climbed out of the tub and grabbed her towel. "I'll be waiting on your bed for some more pounding," she grinned.

"Yes ma'am," I climbed out and pulled the plug. She quickly flopped on my bed and spread her legs wide at the edge of the bed. Her pussy was flushed and dripping wet. She was ready for my cock and it was ready for her. She smiled as I touched her pussy lips and spread them wider. Her delicious clit begged for my attention. I licked it slowly. She moaned. I kissed her clit gently as I sucked on it gently while running my tongue up and down teasingly. She caressed her breast as I did. I let my warm breath fan across her pussy as I pleased her.

"Oh daddy," she groaned. Her pussy juices were dripping down her thighs.

"Yes baby?' I asked.

"Put that hard cock in my pussy," she begged. I sucked harder on her clit.

"Why baby?" I teased as I nibbled on her.

"I want to cream on your dick again," she hissed. My cock stiffened in response. I spat in her pussy and rubbed my cock head on her clit.

"Please daddy," she begged as she held her legs wide. I slapped my dick against her wet cunt. I loved the sound it made. It turned me on to know she was so turned on by me.

"Daddy will put it in just now baby," I teased as I rubbed it up and down her pussy, intentionally stopping at her wet hole.

"Please daddy," she was on the verge of tears. I positioned myself at her entrance and slammed into her.

"Ah!" she screamed out. I pulled out slowly and slammed into her again.

"Fuck," she hissed. "Again please," she begged. I slowly pulled out again and slammed into her harder. I felt my cock head hitting her uterus each time. Her pussy was good. Tight and wet. I slowly pulled out again. Her muscles clenched hard around my cock. I grabbed her legs and pulled her into my cock hard and started pounding her fat pussy. My balls slapped against her ass as I filled her.

"Oh yes daddy," she moaned. “I love the sound of your cock slamming in my wet pussy," she whimpered.

"Daddy loves it too," I hissed. The bed creaked loudly as I pounded her. Her pussy massaged my cock aggressively. She was close. I rubbed her clit hard as I fucked her, pushing her over the edge.

"Ahhhh haaa!" she cried as her legs began shaking. I held her firmly in place as I fucked her as hard as I could. Her eyes rolled back, and I knew she was on the verge of ecstasy. She creamed all over my dick. I could feel it. I slowed my pace and pulled out of her slowly. My dick was covered with her cum,

"Put it back in," she begged breathlessly. "Please daddy. More," she begged.

"I want to fuck you from behind now," I licked my lips. "Doggy style. I want you to feel me even deeper in that fat pussy," I fondled her clit gently. She bit her lip. My cock was harder than I'd ever seen it. She turned me on. Pleasing her turned me on. I could fuck her all day and fill her with my cum. I wanted her to walk around with it dripping out of her, reminding her that her pussy was mine and no one could fuck her the way I could. She rolled over and got in position. I slipped my cock back inside her.

"Oh it's so big," she moaned.

"Does it feel deeper baby?" I asked.

"It feels fucking amazing daddy," she groaned as I fucked her slowly, massaging her insides with my cock. She moaned uncontrollably.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked teasingly.

"Only yours daddy," she exhaled. "I've been dreaming of this for so long," she whimpered.

"Yeah?" I whispered. "Why didn't you say you wanted daddy's cock?"

"Because you only wanted Ava," she sighed.

"Not anymore princess," I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. "Not anymore," I hissed as I fucked her harder. My balls slapped against her clit hard with each stroke.

"So deep," she groaned.

"Yea?" I asked. "Want daddy to fuck you harder?"

"Yes!" she begged. I picked up the pace, slamming into her harder. My balls slapped her clit. She was so wet and warm. I wanted to cum deep in her. I felt her body stiffen as did mine.

"Cum with daddy baby," I begged. Her orgasm ripped through her and she screamed out. I was so close. I slammed into her uterus and came hard.

"Ahhh!" I exhaled. Her body went limp. I was tired now. I slowly pulled out of her and flopped onto the bed. She crawled next to me and lay her head on my chest.

"You're still hard," she grabbed my cock.

"You make me hard," I kissed her deeply. She quickly straddled me and sat on my cock. I moaned into her mouth. My hands kneaded her hair and she fucked me slowly. I loved her so much. Our lips met tentatively as we kissed deeply. She made her way to my neck, kissing and nibbling at me.

"I love you Sarah," I hissed.

"I love you to Samuel," she replied as her lips met mine again. My dick pulsed inside her. She began bouncing harder on me.

"Oh. It's so hard daddy," she moaned. "I love that I make you so hard,"

"Oh baby," I bit my lip. I loved watching her bounce on my cock. Her breasts swung as she did. She was a sex goddess, beautiful, sexy and so fucking good.

"Your dick is amazing," she moaned. "It's going to make me cum,"

"Yeah," I smiled. "Let me help you," I grabbed her legs and spread them wide. I lifted her effortlessly off my dick.

"Damn you're strong," she mused.

"Comes in handy," I grinned. She grabbed my dick and positioned it at her entrance. I pulled her into me hard.

"Yes!" she groaned as I lifted her and slammed her into me.

"Fuck Daddy! Make me cum!" she groaned. I was ready to cum again. Her legs trembled in my hands as she came again. Her pussy squirted, and I immediately burst in her again. She flopped onto my chest. I kissed her hair gently.

"You're still hard," she laughed. My dick was still deep inside her. I thrust in her slowly. She groaned.

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

"No," she exhaled. "I want to fall asleep with it inside me,"

"Yea?" I whispered.

"Yea," she kissed me deeply. "Keep fucking me gently please. It's so good,"

"Yeah?" I kissed her hair. "I'll fuck you slowly until you fall asleep then," I hugged her tightly. She snuggled me and peacefully drifted off. I kept fucking her slowly. My dick was still hard. I was amazed. How was that even possible? It was her. Sarah made me hard.

I couldn't sleep even though I was tired. It was already 1 a.m. Sarah was fast asleep, and I was holding her tightly. I was still fucking her slowly. She groaned every time I filled her. Would she wake up if I fucked her harder? I was sex crazed for her. Her pussy was still wet... dripping wet. I decided to fuck her a little faster, careful not to wake her. She smiled as I filled her faster now. I needed to cum again. I grabbed her firm ass and fucked her harder again. She was still fast asleep. Her pussy was amazing; I couldn't get enough. I felt my cum burst in her again.

"Mmm," I moaned. I could sleep now. My cock was still buried inside her. I slowly drifted off, holding her tightly as I did.

 

 

Published 
Written by SasaLee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments