Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Dad Part 1

"Sam found his lover in his daughter."

67
8 Comments 8
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"After pining over his college sweetheart, Sam finds himself falling in love with their daughter"

"Goodbye, Samuel," Ava hugged me tightly. I could smell her skin and the fruitiness of her luscious brown hair. I ached for her as I held her tightly.

"Goodbye, Ava," I sighed as she released me. "Daniel," I called to her husband. 

"Don't forget the game tomorrow, Sam," he reminded me as he escorted Sarah outside. 

"I won't," I smiled as I took her luggage from him.

"Bye, mom," she hugged Ava. "This weekend was the best."

"I'm glad you had fun, baby," Ava kissed her hair. Sarah was the splitting image of Ava; tall, slender, thick black hair. She was a constant reminder of my lost love with Ava.

"Later, Dan," Sarah hugged him. "Thank you for cooking this weekend," she teased Ava.

"It's my pleasure, kiddo," he grinned. 

"Bye!" she waved once more as we headed to the car. 

I took one last look at Ava before I drove off. I missed her. Sarah was our seventeen-year-old daughter.

Ava and I were lovers in college and we got pregnant with Sarah soon after graduation. I wasn't ready to be a father yet, and I made Ava's life harder than it needed to be. She was always understanding. Maybe it was because she was a psychiatrist. She took Sarah and raised her for a few years while I pulled myself together. By the time I did, she was engaged to Daniel and any hope I had of rekindling with her was lost.

Daniel was a good father to Sarah in my absence. We became one big happy family. Ava and Daniel have three kids of their own now and I was a single parent. I couldn't move on. I didn't want to. I wanted Ava back for so long, I couldn't love anyone else.

I pulled into the driveway and helped Sarah with her luggage. I left her to get settled and headed to my room. I quickly showered and sat on the bed in my towel. Every time I saw Ava, it fucked me up even more. I ran my hands through my wet hair, exasperated.

"Hey, dad?" Sarah knocked.

"Yeah kiddo," I opened the door. 

"I just wanted to say goodnight," she smiled. "And that I love you,"  She looked so much like her mother. I could see her nipples through the white t-shirt she was wearing.

"Good night Sar," I smiled. "I love you too."

"I would hug you but you're wet," she shrugged. "Night," she skipped off to her room.

I sighed. I was looking at her nipples. What kind of father does that? I shook it off and got dressed. I decided to head to the kitchen for a snack and a beer. I needed a beer.  As I passed Sarah's room, I heard a low humming vibration. I stopped, curious now.  Her door was ajar. I peered inside. My cock instantly stiffened. She hastily fucked herself with a 6-inch dildo. Her jaw was slack as the dildo vibrated inside her tight pussy. I eyed her intently, waiting for her to orgasm. My cock throbbed, aching to be inside her. I hadn't been with a woman in so long.

"Oh!" she cried out. This was my chance.

"Sarah! Are you ok?" I barged in, concerned. She jumped, immediately covering herself with her blanket.

"I'm ok dad," she flushed red. Her eyes wandered to my pulsing crotch. "How long have you been watching?" she asked intently.

I sighed. She was a smart girl.

"Not very," I sat next to her. "I'm sorry," I said, exasperated as I ran my hands through my wet hair.

"It's ok," she pulled the blanket off. "I know I remind you of mom," she spread her legs. Her pink, plump pussy pulsed. I swallowed hard as I stared at her womanhood.  She gently folded her clit, tempting me into the darkness.

"I'm your father," my voice trembled as I looked at her. She smirked as she reached for my hand. 

"And I'm your baby girl," she ran my hand up her leg toward her juicy pussy. Her skin was soft. I wanted her badly, but Ava would kill me.

"Your mother will kill me Sarah," my throat was dry now. She folded herself with my hand now. I could feel her wet swollen clit throbbing.

"She'll never know daddy," she purred. "I promise."

I slid a finger into her pussy, She was wet and ready to be fucked like a slut. her pussy clenched around my finger. Her body reacted to my every touch. Her eyes begged me to take her, to claim her as mine. She wasn't my innocent little girl anymore. She wanted me to taste her juices and fuck her pussy until she was sore.

"Fuck," I hissed and buried my face in her moist pussy. My tongue vigorously assaulted her clit as she kneaded my hair. 

"Oh yes, daddy" she moaned. She tasted so good. She moaned as I tasted every inch of her juicy cunt. 

"Just like that Daddy," she begged. I kissed her pussy delicately now, teasing her. 

"Oh Fuck!" she whimpered. Her hips bucked as she orgasmed violently. She tugged at my hair as she cried out. I stuck my tongue deep in her cunt as her juices flowed down. I licked every drop. She looked at me deviously as I sat up.

"Take my virginity daddy," she begged.  I bit my lip. The thought of her hot, tight pussy gripping me, was enough to drive me mad. 

"Ok," I instantly pulled my boxers off. My cock sprung free, aching to be inside her. She eyed it intently. Her six-inch dildo was no match for my nine-inch cock.

"Can I suck it?" she asked coyly as she sat up and held me in her warm, soft hands. She slowly let me fill her mouth. I hissed as she sucked gently. She gagged as I hit the back of her throat. I was frenzied. She slowly eased me in and out of her mouth, gagging every time. I needed to fuck her. Her virgin pussy was mine and I wanted to cum inside her to claim it. I grabbed her hair and lifted her chin. Her shy eyes met mine.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

"I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours," I said breathlessly. 

"Please," she begged. "I'm ready,"  she laid back on the bed. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide, exposing that sweet hole. I gently touched her clit. Taking Sarah's virginity. My cock pulsed at the thought. I slipped two fingers inside her again and slowly fucked her. She bit her lip as her pussy got wetter. Her juices slowly tricked down her thighs. She was ready.  I spat in her pussy and held her legs against my chest. She eyed me intently. I positioned myself at the entrance of her pussy. I felt it throbbing against my hard cock.

"You ready princess?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes daddy," she begged me. "I want to be fucked like your whore,"

I groaned at the thought. I slowly forced myself inside her. She bit her lip as I filled her. Her hymen instantly ruptured and her warm muscles tightened around me. It felt so good. I was ready to cum inside her instantly. I slowly eased myself out. She gasped. Her pussy was tight, warm and wet. It was perfect. 

"Fill me," she begged. I obeyed. I forced myself in her again. This time, rougher than before. I wanted to fuck her hard.

"Fuck," she gasped as my head bumped into her uterus. "Fuck me," she begged. I wrapped her legs around my hips and began thrusting inside her faster, careful not to hurt her. It took everything to keep me from fucking her senseless. He soft pussy caressed me. Her jaw went slack. My balls gently slapped against her round ass. Her nipples were plump. I pinched them aggressively. She bit her lip. I rubbed my rough thumb against her clit gently. She gasped softly.

"Harder please Daddy," she begged. I stopped and pulled out of her suddenly. She looked at me frenzied.

"You want me to pound you?" I teased as I slapped my dick against her clit.

"Yes," she begged. "I want you to pound me until I cream all over your cock," she said sexily. 

"You want me to fuck you hard?" I asked breathlessly as I rubbed my cock against her clit.

"Yes Daddy Please," she begged. "I want you to fuck me and cum inside me," she urged.

"Say no more princess," I effortlessly lifted her off the bed. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. Her warm breath fanned across my face as  I held her legs apart. She gently caressed my hair as her lips met mine. I kissed her deeply as I lowered her onto my cock. She moaned as her tongue danced with mine. Her full breasts were against my hard chest. I caressed her nipples gently. 

"You gonna fuck me hard," she whispered. 

"Oh baby, you'll be sore tomorrow," I promised. I held her legs steadily as I began fucking her slowly. She bit my lip gently as she whimpered. 

"You're so big daddy," she gasped. Her juices trickled down my balls. I gently lay her on the edge of the bed; my cock buried deep inside her.  I began picking up the pace, my balls slapped against her as I began fucking her like the slut she was. Her muscles clenched around me as I fucked her deep. I rubbed her clit roughly. Her legs began trembling. 

"Yes Daddy!" she cried. The bed creaked as I fucked her senseless. She felt so good. She looked so good. She grabbed the bedsheet as my cock slammed against her uterus. Her muscles clamped around my cock. She was so sexy. She looked at me, deviously, begging for more. I fucked her pussy as hard and fast as I could. My daughter. I was fucking my daughter senseless. Her eyes rolled back and I knew she was close. Euphoria filled me. 

"Oh Fuck!" an orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy massaged me aggressively. Oh Fuck! I came inside her.

"Ahhh!"  I groaned. 

"Oh fuck," she sighed. I slowly pulled my limp cock out of her.

"Sorry princess," I apologized. "I haven't done this in a while," I sighed.

"It's ok," she smiled. " You fucked me harder than I thought," she teased. I sighed.

"I'll fuck you again if you want," I rubbed my cock against her pussy. 

"Yes please," she begged.

I flopped next to her and caressed her face. She was more beautiful than Ava. She smiled at me. Her brown eyes, bright. She was my life. 

"I'll fuck you as long as you want me too," I promised.

"Good, " she grinned and snuggled up to me. Her warm skin tantalized me.

"So," I kissed her hair. "How was your first time?" I asked. She smirked as she looked at me.

"Perfect," she gently caressed my face. Her lips were close to mine.

"Good," I whispered. "Because I want to fuck you again," I kissed her gently. She wrapped her arms around my neck and straddled me. Her lips caressed mine as she kissed me deeply.

"Daddy," she smiled deviously. "I want you to fuck me again," she bit my lip.

 

Published 
Written by SasaLee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments