Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Sister Wants A Gangbang! Chapter 1

"Little sister has a fantasy she needs her big brother's help with pulling off..."

109
28 Comments 28
25.9k Views 25.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

My little sister came up the driveway just as I pulled into the garage. I had just gotten off work and was coming home to what I thought was going to be a quiet uneventful night of TV and delivered pizza.

I was closing the garage door when I heard, "Hey big brother, just getting home from work?"

"Hey Val, yeah we had a busy day – lots of cars needing fixing," I said.

"Well, better to be busy than bored, I guess," she said.

She was right there, an auto shop is not a very exciting place when work is slow. Plus it makes the day goes by faster when we're busy.

"Yeah, I suppose. So what brings you to these parts? Do Mom and Dad know you have wandered off again?" I said, being the typical big brother.

"Yeah, I told them I was coming over here. I wanted to talk to you about something," she said.

"Sounds serious. Come on in and we can talk," I told her.

I unlocked the door to my place and held it open for her. We went inside and went to the living room to talk.

I lived in a small two-bedroom house out in the country around Greenville, North Carolina. My parents, along with my sister Valerie, live closer to the edge of the city, but I liked the quiet of the country.

It's rural farmland around my place and I like the space and the slower pace. It's a bit of a drive to get to work, but it gives me a chance to get my head together for work or decompress after a hard day at the shop.

Valerie was eighteen and Mom and Dad had bought her a car last year when she passed her finals as a junior. I guess they figured as a senior she needed a car to be popular and to do the things that high school kids do.

Personally, I think they were just tired of driving her to all her after-school activities! Of course, it didn't hurt to have a professional auto mechanic in the family!

"So what's up, Sis?" I asked as I went into the kitchen to wash up. Valerie sat down at the small breakfast bar while I cleaned up and grabbed a beer.

"Well, this is a little hard to talk about with you, but you are the only one I know that I can talk to. You know that I'm not a virgin, right? I mean, I've had boyfriends and I've... done it. A few times, actually."

"Yeah, I pretty much figured that," I said, wondering where this conversation was headed and not sure I wanted to go there with my little sister!

"Well, I am eighteen years old now," she said, matter-of-factly.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you can be the school slut!" I said. 

"Anyway, the other day when I was here you went in to take a shower and I got on your computer. You had left it open and I wanted to look up something I'd heard in school.

"Well, when I got online, I saw something... on your computer. Something I can't get out of my mind. The last few days I've been... watching movies about it."

"About what, exactly?" I asked warily. 

"Gangbangs... you know, one girl with several guys," she said.

"Yeah, I know what a gangbang is. So why are you looking at them?"

"Because I want one. I want to be the girl in a gangbang."

I'm glad I hadn't opened my beer yet, or I'd have done the greatest spit-take ever just then!

"WHAT?" I said once I could pick my jaw up off the floor.

"I mean it, Bobby. You see, Jenny Marshall goes around school telling everyone how great she is in bed and how she could have any guy in school if she wanted. Everyone knows she's as loose as an old gate.

"I just want to do something that will shut her bragging mouth once and for all. If I can tell the kids I had a gangbang once, then Jenny won't be able to brag so much. Besides, from what I've seen, they look like a lot of fun!"

"You are out of your mind, Valerie Kendall," I said, dismissing all this crazy talk. "I'm going to take a shower. I suggest you go back home and forget this nonsense. And for the love of Pete don't mention this around Mom or Dad!" 

I left Valerie standing there with her arms crossed, pouting in the front room while I went back to take my shower. I was still dirty from crawling under cars all day and wanted to get cleaned up before I ordered a pizza for dinner.

I'm going to have to clean out my browser history and password protect that computer! I thought as I showered. I tried thinking of an easy-to-remember and type out password that no one, especially a nosy little sister, could figure out. 

When I was finished showering, I went into the bedroom and put on my around-the-house clothes–sweatpants and an old t-shirt. Then I went out into the living room to order my pizza.

And least that was what I intended to do. But when I came around the corner into the living room, my plans changed considerably. 

"VALERIE! What the fuck are you doing?" I said astonished at what I saw. There, standing in the middle of my living room, was my sister – naked as the day she was born!

"Oh come on Bobby, you've seen me naked before. I remember when you lived at home how you'd peek at me when I was coming from the shower or changing clothes," she said as she slowly walked up to me. 

"Of course I was only sixteen and I didn't have this body... you do like my body don't you? Do you think I'm sexy, Bobby?" she purred.

I was still so dumbfounded by the situation I found myself in that I couldn't respond. Valerie took my stunned silence as approval (which it would have been, had I been able to speak anyway).

"I've caught you looking at me even these days... I see that same look in your eyes now. I know you don't have a girlfriend, and you haven't had one for a long time, have you Bobby?" she said.

Where did she learn how to be so damn sexy? I wondered. 

She came right up next to me and took my arm just as if she was a stripper at the local titty bar looking for a friendly wallet. "I'll tell you what, Bobby, honey. If you help me with my problem, you can have this body anytime you want it.

"You have your own place here and I have my car. If you help me set up this gangbang, I will be at your beck and call anytime you feel the urge. And you can have anything you want baby... I'll be all yours."

Now I know my sister, and when she gets an idea in that pretty brunette head of hers, it gets locked in there and it's practically impossible to dislodge it!

I also could see that this was important to her. This wasn't just a "take me to the mall so I can hang with my friends" kind of favor. Which made it even harder to dissuade her.

As I stood there watching my little sister do her level best to seduce me to do her will, a thought... a wicked, immoral thought, began forming in the animal part of my brain. 

What if...

I knew it was wrong. I mean we live right in the middle of the Bible Belt and this was incest! Still, she was right–it had been a long time since I had a warm body next to mine and Valerie was... well she was pretty damn fine to be truthful! Sure, she was a little younger than I liked, and she didn't have much in the tit department.

But when a naked woman rubs up next to you and says you can have her anytime you want and she'll do anything you want, well that's a hard deal to pass up... even if it is your sister!

I was still in a state of stunned disbelief, trying to wrap my head around all this. Valerie saw my confusion and she pressed her advantage. Taking my arm, she walked me over to the sofa and pushed me down to sit on it. Then she straddled my lap facing me.

Taking my face in her hands, she leaned forward and kissed me. And not a sisterly kind of kiss either... this was a real lover's kiss, deep and passionate. 

When I didn't pull away, she got more passionate, wrapping her arms around my neck and drawing me deeper into her kiss. My arms went around her sides as if they'd always belonged there and Valerie moaned softly into my mouth.

She began grinding on my lap and it wasn't long at all before she found something to grind on! She felt me growing under her and it excited and encouraged her. As for me, having a warm soft naked body moving around like she was certainly wasn't the worst thing that happened to me that day! 

My little sister was a bit of a cocktease and she had been since she was old enough to figure out that boys liked her. She learned early and fast that she could use their interest against them to get what she wanted.

And she had used her "feminine charms" against me on occasion, too. Even though I was six years older than her, she knew that big brother still let the little head do the thinking for the big one every so often!

It wouldn't be too out of character for all this to be one big cocktease and she just wanted to get me worked up so I would give her something she wanted. Since up to this point this was all her doing, I decided to let her play out her hand and see just how far she was willing to take this game!

SofaNeumann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofaNeumann

Valerie rubbed her bare pussy up and down the length of the bulge she had created in my sweatpants and she was moaning continually now... it would seem that her little seduction scene was exciting her as much as it was me! She was too excited and breathing too hard to continue kissing me, so she sat upright allowing me to play with her small, but very sensitive tits.

Valerie was only an A cup right now, but Mom was at least a good C cup so I knew it wouldn't be long before she started blossoming. I had heard Valerie complaining to Mom on a few occasions that she thought her "boobies" were too small and that "other girls were bigger up there". 

But seeing her sitting in my lap like this, her small tits were the perfect size for her just the way they were. Had she been bigger, like the other girls she was jealous of, she would have looked odd. And as I was about to find out, size isn't everything when it comes to tits!

Valerie sat up arching her back as she enjoyed riding my cock bulge. In so doing she was offering her young tits to me for my use and pleasure. So offer made and offer taken. I moved my hands around to cup her small globes in my hands, her hard little points stabbing my palms as my fingers dug into the soft flesh.

"Oh God, Bobby, yes! Play with my little titties, Bobby! Oh, they love to be played with... to be licked and kissed and sucked... Oh God, please, please suck my little titties!" she moaned as she ground harder on the bulge in my sweatpants. 

I was as caught up in the sexual fervor as she was and without even thinking, I leaned forward taking one of the hard little buds in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Bobby! Yes! Oh God, Bobby, suck my little titties! Nurse on your baby sister's little titties! Oh, fuck that feels so good! Please don't stop!" she moaned loudly now.

Any thought of how wrong this was or what would happen to us if we were caught had vanished from my mind. So, too, was my curiosity of where my baby sister learned to talk like a common street whore.

All I knew was that being with her like this was hotter than hell and I hadn't been this turned on in a long, long time!

I wrapped one arm around her slim waist and held her close to me with my hand about the middle of her back. My other hand went down her front to her dampening pussy.

I began to rub her throbbing clit and play with her swollen pussy lips. I knew that licking and sucking on her tits while I played with her pussy would bring her quickly to the end of her mind!

I couldn't have been more right. It was only a couple of minutes before she was squirming and struggling in my arms, my fingers driving her to distraction.

"Oh Bobby, please! Oh, you're making me crazy! Oh, please, please make me cum, Bobby! Please, I can't stand your teasing! Please, Bobby, please! Oh fuck, Bobby!" she pleaded.

"You said I could have anything I want right?" I said, keeping the pressure on her drooling pussy.

I smiled to myself seeing my little sister squirm and writhe as my fingers churned inside her hot little fuckbox. The teaser was now being teased!

"Yes! Yes! Anything you want, Bobby, just please make me cum! Oh God, please, please make me cum! please make me cum Bobby!" she cried.

This was my chance to see if this was just talk or if she meant what she was saying. I pushed her off my lap and onto the floor on her knees.

"Well, before I agree to anything I'm going to need a sample of what I'm getting for my efforts. At work we always take the cars we work on for a test ride afterward to make sure what we did fixed the problem. So I want a test ride," I said.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked, her voice dripping with lust.

I could tell by looking at her that if I'd said yes she would have fallen back on the floor and spread her legs for me in a second!

"Well, there's time for that later. Right now I will settle for a blowjob. Let's see if that pretty mouth is as good sucking as it is sassing!"

"Then you'll make me cum... after I suck your cock?"

"Val, if you suck me off, I'll see to it you forget how to breathe," I said.

She smiled and went to work, pulling down my sweatpants and boxers. She gasped, impressed I guess, at what she had done to me, grinding in my lap. She licked her lips and went down on me like she did this for a living!

I found out in short order that I had sorely underestimated my little sister. For someone so young and supposedly naive, she sure knew how to make a man happy!

"Oh fuck Val, where did you learn to suck a cock like this?" I asked.

She was incredible! I have had more than a few women in my day but no one did for me what my little sister was doing now. I don't know whether it was the whole wickedness of the act or if she really was that good, but it didn't matter–she was proving to be a top-notch cocksucker!

My moaning encouraged her and made her more determined to show me how good she could pleasure me. She bobbed up and down on my cock a few times then tried to take me deep into her mouth. I'm sure I was bigger than any of her schoolboy cocks and when she pushed further down I hit her gag point.

She retched a bit and pulled back, then tried again. She hadn't learned yet how to deepthroat so she couldn't take me any further down. But that was okay, she did just fine without it. And I'm sure as much as she was enjoying this that deepthroat lessons were on her list of things to learn!

"I love the way your cock feels in my mouth Bobby," she said when she pulled off me.

She wasn't the only one there... her tight hot mouth felt amazing on my cock!

Valerie pushed my cock up against my stomach and went lower, licking her way down my shaft until she reached my balls. She began licking the sack, running her tongue over the whole sack then up between each of the balls before taking them one by one into her mouth for some personalized service.

After she was done loving on my nuts, she went even further down and licked at my perineum for a couple of moments, which really sent me into orbit! I've only had a couple of girls who took their blowjobs to that extent and both of them were amazing at their "craft".

Now my own sister joined the ranks of those talented mouths. And talk about handy! I didn't have to worry if she wanted to go out or if she had to work... she was always right there when I needed her! 

It had been some time since the last time I had sex and with all the talk of sex and Valerie's hot mouth working on my cock so enthusiastically, it was no wonder why I was approaching my crest far faster than I wished. But sure enough, I could feel my balls draw up in preparation for sending a boiling load of cum her way.

"Val, hon, I'm gonna cum," I said, warning her of my impending end. 

"You can cum in my mouth if you want. Other boys have and they seem to like it...besides, I like the taste of a guy's cum!" she said.

I would have to discuss her sexual escapades at a later date.

But for now, I was about to blast my load down my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments