Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like mother like daughter

12
2 Comments 2
8.4k Views 8.4k
952 words 952 words
Like mother like daughter

My name is Stephanie I'm an 19 y/o blue eyed blond BBw and I desire my father. He is a 36 y/o brown eyed brown/ grey haired thin and mussily man. My mother was also a blue eyed blond BBw of 36 years.

Since I was a lil girl my dad and I have always had most things in common. We could watch a movie and know the script word for word from then on. Our since of humor was unique, but we always got each other. Then I grew into a woman mirroring my mother. As my female urges grew I started being attracted to any man who'd pay attention to me.

I had never had feelings for my father b4 as I know it's wrong and was previously repulsed by the idea of having the same sick that made me and my siblings, to fuck me. But I had recently found the pleasures porn can bring and stumbled upon a father daughter incest story, I was so aroused by it that I couldn't wait to try things with my father! A night came when Mom got ill and had to go to the hospital. The doctor said she'd be there for a few nights, and I started to formulate my plan.

The first day back from visiting mom I got in the shower immediately I shaved and scrubbed as the thought that I'd attempt to seduce my father crossed my mind, my Hands roamed my body touching my newly shaven pussy I turned the shower head to power burst and spread my lips. The pressure on my clit was too much, I moaned out "daddy" and from the other room I heard him reply "what sis". That shocked my back to reality and I thought up an excuse... "Nothing now daddy I thought I saw a spider", I rinsed off and got dried then dressed in skimpy black silk N' lace panties and a short gray and purple nighty.

Bed time came as I waited for what seemed like forever till he finally turned the tv off and went to bed. Around midnight I figured it was safe, that he would be disorientated enough that he would mistake me for mom till it was too late. I rolled into the bed as quietly as possible and spooned up to him. Laying on my right side I reached over him with my left and searched for his manhood. Rubbing up and down his lower abdomen, playing with his pubs and finally coming to his massive semi- hard cock. I stroked it a while trying to be gentle enough to not wake him yet but rough enough that It'd become fully erect.

When it finally did, his night shorts were too tight against it, I felt it was my duty to release him.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

I pulled his beautiful 6" cock free of it's cloth prison and slowly positioned him till he was on his back and saluting me. I grasped the base with my thumb and fore finger and leaned in licking the tip with my tongue tasting his salty sweet pre-cum soaking his shaft in my saliva I close my lips tight around the head and suck hard like it was a straw in a triple thick shake.

I felt his hot hand on the back of my head as he grabbed a handful of hair and guided my head up and down to his liking. He moaned "o yea baby." I got lost in the rhythm he had set and b4 long I was on my knees with my huge ass in the air and my face in the pillow. He pulled down my panties and trough them to the floor. His voice rang in my ears saying "r u sure babe? You seem different tonight." but at that moment with his hands on my hips and his thickness inches away I didn't know if he knew I wasn't mom of if he thought I was, I wanted him now! I nodded my head not trusting my voice to sound like moms to his tired ears.
I heard and an understanding grunt from him as he slicked his member in my juices and positioned the head at my entrance. with a bit of force he pushed the head in, I winced from the pain and waited as the more of himself he pushed in the more pain came till he hit my innocence. He stopped pulled almost all the way back in then said "damn baby ur tight tonight!" not trusting my voice again I nodded and He gripped my hips tight and with what felt like godly strength, forced past my hymen till he was buried to his balls in me. I screamed into the pillow as pure pain raced trough the lower half of my body he started to move back and forth, in and out that pain dissolved into a pleasure like I have never known.

It was like that for a while till I got the hang of it and moaned, groaned and tyred to give every indication that It felt good with out Opening my mouth. He sighed {I'm gonna cum} and started to pull out, this upset me I let him pull out and pushed him onto his back again as I straddled him and stuffed his thick dick back up into me and rode him till he and I both orgasmed. Afterward we spooned and fell asleep I woke shortly before dawn grabbed my panties and went back to my room. He woke in a daze when I asked him what was wrong he replied "u look so much like your mother!"
Published 
Written by Aniemarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments