Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura’s Awakening: Chapter 5

"Once is never enough"

17
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
At 16-years-old, it turned me on to see the way men reacted to me. The combination of my long legs and ass made men putty in my hands. By the way the boys at school reacted, I knew I was the subject of their masturbation fantasies. To fuel their desire I started wearing outfits that left little to the imagination.

I walked down the stairs wearing a tight brown and white striped shirt, a very short jean skirt and no panties. My daddy was sitting in the kitchen with my younger sisters. I walked in, opened the refrigerator to grab some orange juice. As I bent over, revealing my wet pussy, I could feel daddy’s eyes staring a hole in my ass.

I walked over to the kitchen table. My daddy looked flustered. I drank my juice listening to Kirsten, my 14-year old sister trying to convince him to take her to see a concert. It was obvious daddy wasn’t paying any attention to her.

“Daddy, aren’t you listening to me?” Kirsten cried.

“Take your sister to school, I want to talk to Laura about her outfit. We’ll talk about the concert tonight,” daddy said.

After he was sure that they left he yelled, “ Come into the TV room now.”

I followed him in there. ”Lie on my lap,” he ordered. I laid down stomach first on his lap. He lifted up my skirt revealing my bare ass. He slapped it and yelled; “Don’t tease me when your sisters are around.”

He slapped it hard. I smiled and slightly spread my legs. He slapped me again and I spread my legs open a little more. I could feel his cock growing in his pants. It felt cool as it rubbed against my stomach. He slapped my ass again. And I spread my legs even farther. He stuck his fingers in my pussy.

“Do you like that you little fucking tease?”

“Uh huh,” I moaned.

“Can you feel what you did to daddy?”

“Yes daddy.”

Without him even asking I got off his lap, kneeled down on the floor, unzipped his pants and started sucking his big cock.

His head cocked back and started moaning.

“Your mouth feels so good sweetie.”

I continued sucking. Daddy then yelled stop.

He stood-up took off his clothes, picked me up, kissed me and carried me to the dining room. He placed me on all fours in front of one of the four wall sized mirrors across from the dining room table.

“Look in the mirror as I fuck you,” he said.

I watched him as spread my legs. He looked so handsome as he stroked his cock. Then he kneeled down and entered me from behind.

“Your pussy’s so wet.”

“Fuck me daddy, fuck me.”

“Are you daddy’s slut?”

“I’m daddy’s slut.”

“Say it again.”

“I’m daddy’s slut.”

He slapped my ass. It felt so good.

He took his cock out and rubbed it around my asshole. He slapped my pussy with his hand. I watched my smile in the in the mirror. He put it back, his cock moved faster and faster and just as I was getting into it daddy pulled out and sprayed his cum all over the mirror.

“Crawl over to the mirror and clean it with your tongue,” daddy said.

As I was cleaning his seed off the mirror he got on his knees and proceeded to lick my still wet pussy. His tongue touching my clit felt so good and I couldn’t concentrate on cleaning his cum off the mirror that I had to enjoy the pleasure I was feeling.

Then he stopped.

“Please daddy, don’t stop.”

“You’re not cleaning.”

Once my tongue hit the mirror, his returned to my pussy.

Once I finished licking every drop of cum off the mirror. I turned around, looked at daddy and said, “All finished, please stick your cock back in my pussy.” My daddy looked at the clock and said, “Sorry honey, I have to get to work.” He stood me up, pulled down my skirt, kissed me on the lips and walked to the TV room to get his clothes.

I thought to myself that I wanted more. I followed him there and said in a begging tone, “please daddy, give it to me.”

My daddy just looked at me and said, “That’s all you get for teasing me in front of your sisters. Don’t ever do that again.”

He slapped my bottom and went to the bathroom to clean up. When he emerged I asked, “Daddy can I have ride to school or I’ll be late?”

He looked at me and said, “ Sure honey.”

On the drive over to school daddy fingered me. As great as it felt, by the time the ride ended I was even hornier.

Before I could even make to first period, Mrs. Toomy stopped me in the hallway and said, “Miss. Collens, what you’re wearing is unacceptable.”

She dragged me to the principals’ office. In there he sat behind his desk shaking his head in disappointment. “What happened to you Laura?” he asked.

While thinking of an answer, I stared at Mr. Leonard, and began to feel sorry for him. Everyday he came to work and had to stare at all girls as they passed him in the hallways. Watching the dress code become more liberal over the years. Watching girls wear next to nothing. It must be torture. He probably goes home every night take his cock out of his pants and stroke it to the girls he’s not allowed to touch. I felt sorry for him. As he was going and on about how I used to be such a nice girl, I figured I’d make his sad life a little happier so I spread my legs revealing my pussy.

He quickly noticed what I was doing and covered his eyes.

“Please stop that Ms. Collens,” he pleaded.

I licked two of my fingers and inserted them. As I rubbed my wet pussy I noticed him peeking through the cracks between the fingers that covered his eyes.

I started rubbing faster. Bit my lip to keep from moaning.

He dropped his hands from his eyes and was now full on staring at me as I fingered myself. I looked at him as one of his hands went under his desk to presumably play with himself. I gazed into his eyes and mouthed, “It’s okay.

He smiled as he got up from his desk walked over to his office door and locked it. He then walked toward me, got on his knees, looked up at me and asked, “May I?” as he pointed at my pussy.

“Okay,” I whispered.

He put his nose right into my pussy and took a whiff. He then looked right up at me and said, “Smells good enough to eat.”

I tried real hard not to laugh.

First he put his finger on my clit and started rubbing it. Then his tongue hit it. He found my magic spot, and it felt very good. For a good 15 minutes his tongue and finger explored every inch of my pussy. He only stopped for my orgasm and as soon as that was over he started playing with it again. As sad and pathetic I thought Mr. Leonard was, he certainly had a golden tongue.

When he was finished he stood up, I got on my knees unzipped his pants and took out his very small cock. Put it in my mouth and started sucking.

“Please stop,” he cried.

I looked up at him while I stroked his cock and asked, “Don’t you like what I’m doing?”

“I love it, but I’d rather fuck you.”

I removed my skirt and shirt, while he watched stroking his cock. I stood facing his desk, put my hands on it and stuck my ass out. He bent down, kissed my butt and said, “You have a beautiful tushy.”

I blushed.

He then bent me over his desk and put his cock in me.

“Do you like my cock,” he said.

“Uh huh,” I moaned.

Every tine his cock went in and out of me he would ask the same question.

AkemiChu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AkemiChu

My answer was always the same.

I could tell this position was tiring him out, so I asked him if he wanted to change positions.

We walked over to the couch. Quickly he took the cushions off of it, placed them on the floor, and lied down back first. He stroked his cock as I stood above him rubbing my pussy.

“You look so beautiful doing that,” he said.

I just stood there rubbing it.

“Please sit on my cock,” he pleaded.

He looked so sad rubbing his small penis while begging me to ride it. I lowered myself and squatted on his cock.

Up and down I went as I rode it.

“Your pussy feels so good,” he moaned.

As I continued riding his body started twitching and then it happened, he blew his load inside me. I laid down in his arms when it was over. He tried to kiss me, but his breath smelled like coffee and cigarettes,

As he caressed my hair he said, “This is the first time I’ve had sex in years.”

“Did you like it?” I asked smiling.

“I did. Go see what you can do to bring my cock back to life.”

I moved between his legs, stuck my ass in the air and fondled his limp dick. It took forever to get it to a state remotely close to being hard. As soon as it reached that I stuck it in my mouth.

Not even my mouth could get him hard again. The moment he realized this he said, “I don’t think it’s going to happen again today.”

I smiled and said, “Maybe next time.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear.”

He got up, walked over to his desk. Reached into his pants pocket, removed his wallet, took out two one hundred dollar bills and handed them to me.

“This is for not telling your parents.”

This was the first time any man paid me for sex. I have to admit it turned me on.

While we got dressed neither of us said a word to each other. He walked me to the door. As I walked, his administrative assistant looked at me with disgust.

I decided to cut out of school early. I figured because of what happened between me and the principal, I now had a “get out of jail free card” any time I got in trouble at school.

When I got home, I got really excited. My 18-year-old brother’s car was sitting on the driveway. I haven’t seen Jason since he left for college earlier in the month. I ran inside.

Jason was in his room unpacking. While I stood 5’6 compared to me his height of 6’1 always made him seem like a giant. He was little more muscular, and the color of his goatee matched his sandy blonde head of hair. He was making me wet.

“Jason, you’re home,” I screamed as I ran in his room to give him a big hug.

It felt so good to be in his arms.

“Skipping school?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“In college it’s cool to skip class, they never take attendance.”

“Really?”

“I’m supposed to be in chemistry lab, instead I’m looking at my sister who’s dressed like a porn star.”

I blushed.

“Does dad know you’re wearing that?”

“I’m a woman, I can wear what I want.”

“Mom called and told me that you’re all grown-up.”

“What did she say?”

He walked over to me, grabbed me, and kissed me on the lips, while he reached up under my skirt. He seemed surprised that I wasn’t wearing panties but that didn’t stop him from fingering my pussy.

“Strip for me,” he asked.

He went over to his stereo, put a Jay-Z CD in the player. I started dancing to the song. He got on his bed, took out his cock and started stroking. I stared at it and thought, “Holy fuck he’s bigger than daddy.”

“Stop staring and strip,” he ordered.

I slowly took off my shirt, and Jason said, “Laura you look so beautiful.”

I then lifted up my skirt, turned around and shook my ass.

“Your ass looks awesome.”

I unbuttoned my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I bent over so he could get a great look at my ass and pussy. I stood-up, slowly turned around and walked over to his bed.

“Stop stroking, I want to enjoy your cock for as long as possible.”

I then jumped on the bed crawled over to him and slid his dick into my mouth.

“Take it all in,” he said as he pushed my head down to swallow his cock.

As I had it in my hand while I sucked it, I realized he was probably as long as daddy, but his was a lot thicker. My hand couldn’t reach around the whole thing.

“Laura, can I lick your pussy?”

He first positioned me on all fours and said, “Your ass is a work of art.” He then licked my asshole ass his fingers went in and out of my pussy.

A few minutes later he had me on my back his face between my legs. Mommy obviously taught him well. “Fuck me,” I yelled.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed. I was still lying on my back. I spread my legs as he put his cock in my pussy.

Almost as soon as he put his cock in, he too it out, inserted his fingers. He hit my spot. My body started tingling; I lost control and squirted all over my brother.

With a stunned look on his face he said, “I didn’t believe mom when she said you were a squirter.”

“We can talk about that later, stick your dick back in and fuck me.”

He put it back in. I kept on looking up at his beautiful body as his cock pounded my pussy.

“Harder, harder,” I moaned.

He then took his cock out of me, brought it close to my mouth and said, “ Lick your pussy juice off my cock.”

It tasted delicious.

He then put me on all fours. Got on the bed and started fucking me doggy style.

I moved backward and forward onto his cock. Every now and then he slapped my ass.

“Mmmmmm,” I moaned.

He tilted his head downward and spit in my ass before removing his cock, standing on the bed ordering to lick my pussy juice off of it once again. As I put my hand on it to stroke it before I put it in my mouth, he slapped it and said, “No hands.” I opened my mouth real wide, as he grabbed the back of my head, rapidly forcing me to deep throat his large unit in rapid succession.

He then lied on the bed. I sat on his cock facing him. As I rode it I leaned down to passionately kiss him. While our tongues touched, he slapped my ass.

A few minutes later he had me sucking it again.

I climbed back on his cock, this time my ass was facing him. He was either touching my tits or my ass. While he was fucking me hard I was rubbing my pussy. I got that feeling again. I quickly got off of his cock and squirted all over my brother.

He didn’t care.

He then layed me on my side on his soaked bed as he got behind me and started fucking me again.

“Fuck me harder,” I yelled.

His cock moved in and out of me at a more exciting pace. He kept doing this until he told me to get on my knees. He stroked his cock for a second, let out a loud grunt and came all over my face.

He ran and grabbed his shirt off the floor to wipe his juice from my face. Then carried me to the bed, where we kissed and talked about everything’s that happened since mommy and daddy started with me. My exploits were getting him hard. I had it in my hand and was stroking it. He kissed me and said, “I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time.”

We kissed again.

We gazed into each other’s eyes, and as I moved my face down toward Jason’s cock, I realized that I have the best brother in the world.
Published 
Written by lauradoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments