Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping It In The Family - Chapter 3

"Kelli gains the upper hand."

11
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I followed Kelli up the stairs to the bedroom my wife and I share, this time however, it would be my daughter Kelli and I sleeping in our bed.

As spent as I was from our evening of wildly erotic, forbidden sex, I still wanted to pop her tight, beautiful ass's cherry.

She entered the bedroom, I placed my hands on her shoulders as we stood still for a few seconds.

"This is weird. We are going to fuck in your and mom’s bed. Maybe I shouldn’t tell you, but this is not the first time I have had sex here," she said.

I looked at her in amazement, what did she mean?

"Mom and I have been lovers for nearly a year, daddy. A couple of days a week, when you go to work, we come in here and get naked together and have sex. We touch each other, we kiss, we hug, and she has even taught me to eat pussy. Mom has taught me so much and I love her for it. She even popped my cherry the day after my sixteenth birthday party with her strap-on dildo that she uses on you," she proclaimed.

Talk about secrets being lost . . . Was there anything she didn’t know about us?

"Yes, daddy: I know about your liking mommy to put makeup on you, and you dressing up in her clothes, boots, panties and a wig and pretend to be a tarty little slut-girl named Lynn, while mommy ass-fucks you with the strap-on cock," she proudly said.

I was speechless, what do you say in a situation like this one? I wondered to myself.

I didn’t have to wait long for the answer.

"It’s OK, daddy, I think it’s fun, what you and mommy do. Would you like to dress up now and do it with me, Lynn?" she asked coyly.

She even knew my alter-ego's name.

I gulped hard, and somehow, I managed to get the words out, "Yes, Kelli, I would."

She took me by the hand and led me to the closet, opening the door. I saw that this was preplanned. My favorite outfit was hanging on the back of the closet door.

I felt relieved knowing that this was OK with both my wife, who obviously chose the outfit, and Kelli, who was to be my new Domme. She had chosen her short, red-plaid, schoolgirl's skirt, a white satin blouse, silicon falsies tits and bra, and a pair of red patent-leather over the knee-boots with 5-inch heels, and a red leather collar that I loved to wear, with "CUNT" lettered on it in bright, chrome letters.

Kelli quickly helped me dress. My cock was near bursting at the thought that my own, sexy, slut daughter was going to be my mistress and Domme. My pending scenario made the pre cum flow from my cock as we went about my transformation.

Kelli no longer called me daddy, I was now LYNN, and I loved every second of it.

She did my eyes with bright-blue, glitter, eye-shadow, and black eyeliner. A bit of powder over foundation on my face, and bright-pink lipstick, and I was all set.

Kelli took the strap-on from the shelf and deftly put it on her hips and tightened the straps. It was obvious that she was no stranger to wearing this object of lust. I could only imagine her and her mom locked in their lustful sexual encounters, fucking each other with the very same dildo-cock that Tina and I had used on so many wonderful times together. From now on, it would have a wonderful new meaning to its use.

Looking at my daughter: standing in front of me, with the 12- inch, black, strap-on cock, jutting from her pert hips, made me want to bend her over and fuck her so badly that it hurt. She came close to me and we put our arms around each other, we kissed and kissed with more passion than I can remember ever doing in the past.

I realized that I was truly in love with my own daughter!

The moment was broken as Kelli stepped away, and with the swing of her open hand she slapped my face. I was shocked, what had I done? Had she realized that this was truly forbidden fruit?

"Lynn, you bad girl, I know that you are fucking my boyfriend, Tommy.

LaseStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaseStone

You need to be punished!" she commanded. "Now, bend over the desk and grab hold of the sides," she continued.

I complied at once.

With that, she lifted up the back of my tiny plaid skirt, and placed the hard, black, dildo-cock against my ass. She grabbed onto my hips, and pulled herself forward, invading my ass with the rock-hard cock. I shuddered from the impaling, but knowing all too well the feeling which Tina had induced for me in the past, I closed my eyes and bathed in the sexual energy that was being produced.

Kelli was wonderful, she knew what insults and derogations to spill forth, ridiculing my alter-egos misdeeds, and making the scenario all so intense as I was being driven to a crashing, explosive, anal orgasm. Kelli pounded away at my ass, fucking me like a wild woman, harder and harder, until I tensed my body, moaning loudly as I climaxed.

"Fuck me, Kelli, Fuck me," I screamed out.

Kelli stayed there with the dildo-cock deep inside of me, pressing her body against my back, and gently rubbing my shoulders and spine as we lay there, weak from the wonderful session of lustful sex. We said nothing, there were no words needed, it had all been said, it was simply time to enjoy our coupling.

In the quiet of our room, we could hear the guttural groans coming from the bedroom next door, where my wife, Tina, and our son were. From the sounds, it was obvious that they were locked in a sexual battle. 

Kelli spoke up. "I bet mom's taking it up the ass from Tommy right now," she said.

"Mom told me that she was going to feel his fantastic, huge, cock fill her ass before the night was done." Kelli proudly told me.

"One of these days, real soon, I want it up my ass and pussy too. I bet it feels great!" she exclaimed.

"But, your cock's great too, Now, let flip over and let me feel it fuck me in my ass, I’m so hot for it, I can’t wait," she said.

Kelli pulled the dildo-cock out of my ass with a "POP," she slipped out of the harness and dropped it on the floor. I stood up and pointed at the bed.

Kelli lay down on her back, I got between her lags and slid them apart. I picked her legs up and placed them over my shoulders, I pushed forward and placed my cock against her tight little ass.

Lifting her legs and back up higher with my shoulders, I thrust into her ass, she didn’t even wince. I pushed my cock into her hot young ass to its fullest length and stayed there for a few seconds. Looking into her lustful eyes, I began to pump in and out of her tight, hot, ass. Her pleasure was immediate, she started to coo and purr like a kitten in heat. Kelli wrapped her legs together around my head, pulling me even closer to her.

"Fuck me like the cunt that I am. Fuck me, please," she screamed.

Ten minutes later, she tensed her body up and cried out at the top of her voice, "I love you, daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

She had her first anal orgasm from her daddy. I stopped pumping into her ass, and pulled away. We were both panting like dogs in heat. I let her legs slip away from my shoulders, and I lay down next to her. She turned to me and kissed me so deeply that I knew that our love would last for years to come.

We uncoupled and I lay down next to her in a spooning position. I placed my arm around her body and puled her close to me, Kelli snuggled tightly next to me and said,

"Daddy, tomorrow mom and I have something important to tell you . . . "

I was drifting off to sleep already, within minutes we were sleeping the sleep of lovers.

Until tomorrow morning, when . . .

Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments